COMPLICATED LOVE (Rainbow Das...

By APPLE-_-DASH

'TheVenom' or students called 'The V3' . Rainbow Dash, Catra and Marceline. Story about these three typical f... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chaper 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 2

519 10 22
By APPLE-_-DASH

Rainbow Dash and Catra made it to the mall's parking lot. Alive.

They parked their vehicle and laugh as they walk to the entrance.

"Dude that was sick! The old man is literally screaming at us." Catra laugh sarcastically tapping Rainbow Dash's back.

Rainbow Dash scoffed. "He's not that old. And bro, I saw two girls when the traffic light turned red. They are flirting at you." Rainbow Dash chuckled while walking towards the mall.

Catra stop laughing. "I did. Maybe they are looking at my awesomeness." Catra said and flip her hair, looking at the way.

"Yeah, I think they are flirting at my car not at you." Rainbow Dash teased and punch Catra's shoulder playfully.

"Ow! Dude." Catra hissed.

"Okay, that's not even that hurt." Rainbow Dash put her hands to her waist.

Catra smirk. "It doesn't. You punch like a baby." She said.

Rainbow Dash raised her eyebrows. "Oh, you want me to punch you hard?" Rainbow Dash clenched her fist near to Catra's face.

Catra hold Rainbow Dash's hand and put down. "Nope. I don't want my beautiful face to have hand mark of yours."

"Good. Because I'm gonna do it. Right here." Rainbow Dash grin.

"Yeah. No, you won't. " Catra scoffed and crossed her arms.

Yes. Rainbow Dash can't, so she just smiled and rolled her eyes.

They are walking at the mall when suddenly, Rainbow Dash bumped into someone.

"Hey! Watch it!" Rainbow Dash said in a high tone.

The little girl fell on the floor. Rainbow Dash just let out chuckled as she bend her knees to look at the poor child.

"Next time. Watch where your going." Rainbow Dash said. Before she could stand up she saw a cowgirl walking towards them.

The little girl was about to cry but she saw a cowgirl bend her knees as she pat the little girl's back and helped her stand up.

Rainbow Dash raised her eyebrows when she saw the cowgirl is helping that clumsy child.

The cowgirl smiled to the little girl. "Are ya alright?" The cowgirl asked worrying.

Rainbow's heart suddenly skipped a beat when she heard that cowgirl's country accent voice.

Rainbow Dash stand up and fold her arms around her chest. Her and Catra looked at each other, then to the kid and the cowgirl.

The little girl nods and smiled. The cowgirl smiled back. "Good. Now, where is yer mother?" The cowgirl asked.

"I was about to go to her." The little girl said and sniffed.

"Okay. So, what's yer name?"  The cowgirl asked.

The little girl pout her face. "Mama said I should'nt give names to stranger."

The cowgirl smiled agreeing to the little girl. She pat her hair. "Good girl." The cowgirl said and stand up. She looked at Rainbow Dash.

"Now. Apologize." The cowgirl said, glaring at Rainbow Dash.

Their eyes met. This make Rainbow Dash want her more.

Rainbow Dash scoffs. "Excuse me?"

"What? Ya didn't hear the words Ah just said?" The cowgirl raised her eyebrows.

Before Rainbow Dash could speak. The girl pat her and this make The cowgirl looked at her. "I-It's alright. I bumped her first." The little girl said.

Rainbow Dash smirk. "Yeah. You did. And what are you going to say?" Rainbow Dash lean to the little girl.

The little girl hide behind the cowgirl, scared. "S-Sorry." She mumbled.

"What?" Rainbow Dash lean closer. "I can't hear you." She said putting her right hand behind her ears.

"Sorry." She mumbled again.

The cowgirl groan. "Will ya stop scaring her? She said she was sorry. Okay?" The cowgirl said.

This made Rainbow Dash stand straight and chuckled. "This time. You better watch it, little girl." Rainbow Dash glare at the poor child.

The little girl got scared. The cowgirl bend her knees looking at her. "Go run to yer mama now. Ah think she's waiting fer you." The cowgirl smiled.

The little girl nods and smiled back. "Thank you....Miss?"

"Applejack." Applejack smiled and watch the girl run along.

Rainbow Dash will remember that name.

"I thought no telling names to a stranger." Rainbow Dash said looking at the little girl run along.

Applejack stand up and looked at her. "She's a kid. And you could have atleast helped her." Applejack said.

"Clumsy child have no future here. Why should I be sorry." Rainbow Dash said.

"It's ah child. What do you expect?" Applejack asked.

"I know what I said." Rainbow Dash smirk.

This make Applejack pissed. She walks near to her. "Guess there is no future to you then." Applejack said and walk pass her.

Rainbow Dash was just shocked yet speechless after the cowgirl left.

Catra whistled while watching the cowgirl walk away. "I like her." Catra smirk.

Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes. "Let's go to Rarity's boutique, what do you say?" Rainbow Dash look at Catra.

Catra was surprised. "You mean, your ex girlfriend's boutique?" She asked.

"She's my friend now-"

"Friend? Your Ex?"

"Dude. She's my freaking step sister." Rainbow Dash said.

"Right. Your girlfriend that surprisingly your step sister. Din't know then, after you two literally make out." Catra whisper.

"I can hear you."

"I intended to!"

Rainbow Dash raised her eyebrows.

Catra chuckled. "Lead the way." She added after swing her hand to the side where to Rarity's boutique is.

Rainbow Dash exhale deeply, she walks to Rarity's boutique as Catra followed her afterwards.

The two friends walk inside at Rarity's boutique. It's full of people, but it still have a way for them to get inside.

"Whoa. Does your step sister always have these a lot of people in her stop?" Catra asked walking inside.

"Dude. Don't call her my step sister." Rainbow Dash said.

"Does it cringe you of how you two make out?" Catra teased.

Rainbow Dash remembered the time when her and Rarity are laying down at Rarity's huge bed while undressing. Rainbow Dash remembered how much she liked Rarity's body and the taste of every part of her.

"Are you looking for a death wish?" Rainbow Dash asked pissed.

"Fine. Sorry." Catra giggles.

Rainbow Dash and Catra walks to the girls section.

"I'm gonna look at Marceline's black hoodie. And I'm gonna look for mine." Catra said.

Rainbow Dash nods. "Sure. I, too, gonna look something on mine." Rainbow Dash smiled at Catra.

"Don't flirt too much." Catra said walking away.

Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes and look for loosed t-shirt.

"Whoa." Rainbow Dash was amazed of how she saw the t-shirt. It has light blue colored with clouds and thunder bolts in it. She grabs it and walk to the mirror to see if it looks good at her.

"How'd you like that?"

Rainbow Dash heard a familiar voice and turned to look at her.

"Oh, Hey Rare." Rainbow Dash smiled at her ex slash step sister slash friend?.

Rarity smiled at her. "You're looking for something?" She asked. Her hands are at the back of her back.

"Y-Yeah. I was looking for lossed t-shirt. Mine's was not as cool as before." Rainbow Dash explained.

"I see." Rarity look around for assistant. "I'll call someone to assist you." Rarity said and was about to call her sales lady but Rainbow Dash stopped her.

"No. It's fine. It's not that necessary." Rainbow Dash scratch the back of her head.

"Oh, alright." Rarity smiled.

"So. Why are you here?" Rainbow Dash asked and look for another t-shirt.

"It's Sunday. I visit my shop every Sunday. "Rarity said watching Rainbow Dash to look at some clothes.

"Right... I remember." Rainbow chuckled.

"Anyways. Did mom and dad called you? What did they say?" Rarity asked looking at her clothes design.

Rainbow Dash turned at Rarity who is at the other side of the line of clothes.

Rainbow Dash sigh and keep looking. "As usual." Rainbow Dash replied.

Rarity bow her head. "Oh... Guess I'll be alone at my house. Again." Rarity frown.

Rainbow Dash smirk. "Yeah, don't push it. We both know you have others guys  coming at your house whenever you want to." Rainbow Dash said.

The purple haired teen grinned and crossed her arms. "Why? Are you jealous?"

Her friend scoffed. "In your dreams?" Rainbow Dash roller her eyes at her.

Rarity chuckled. "Just kidding."

"Even if it's not. I won't ride with it." Rainbow Dash said, still looking at the clothes.

"So... I watched the video you did to your ex boyfriend, Soarin." Rarity said and walk near to Rainbow Dash.

"And?"

"You're mean."

"So?"

"Still mean."

"Hell I care?"

Rarity giggles. "Fine. I can't stop you from  making out with others and break their heart like they are nothing." Rarity said.

"Like I did to you?" Rainbow Dash crossed her arms looking at Rarity.

Rarity raised her eyebrows. "You didn't broke up with me. We ended it because we are sisters now-."

"Step sisters."

"Whatever." Rarity scoffed.

Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes at Rarity.

"I hate you, you know that?"

"You hate everyone." Rarity smirk at her.

"Oh. Hey Guys."

They both heard a familiar voice and turned to look at Catra who is walking towards them.

"Catra, Hi." Rarity smiled at her.

Catra smiled back and look at Rainbow Dash.

"Dude. Look at this." Catra said giving the faux leather jacket to Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow Dash took it and walks to the mirror as she wear the leather jacket.

"Whoa." Rainbow Dash gasped while looking at the mirror, admiring how awesome she was.

Rarity walks beside Rainbow Dash. "Good choice. I sketch the design in Europe and make it in U.S. That's why it's expensive." Rarity Explained. "

"Yeah. Yeah. It's not like we're gonna buy them." Rainbow Dash said removing the faux leather jacket to her.

"I will." Catra interupt.

"No. You won't." Rainbow Dash whispered for only Catra to hear.

Catra grab the leather jacket. "Yeah. I will." She said and put it in the basket. Catra noticed Rainbow Dash is holding something. "That was cool." Catra said looking at Rainbow Dash's t-shirt.

Rainbow Dash look at the t-shirt she was holding and to Catra. "I'm gonna buy this." Rainbow Dash said putting her new not bought YET clothes to Catra's basket.
"You found black hoodie to Marceline?" Rainbow Dash asked Catra.

"Yeah. I did." Catra said grabbing it to the basket she was holding. "It's crop hoodie." Catra smirk.

"That's cute. But it's not black. It's black and pink." Rainbow Dash said looking at it.

"She didn't say plain, dude. She also like pink, you know?" Catra said putting it back to the basket.

"I made that in Italy." Rarity interupt fixing her make up to the mirror.

"No one cares, Rarity." Rainbow Dash roll her eyes at her.

"Okay. So, Rainbow. Aren't you gonna buy anything else?" Catra asked Rainbow Dash who is looking annoyed.

"Nope. Let's go!" Rainbow Dash said walking away from Rarity.

"Great. Have a lovely dinner, then." Rarity said as she smile and waved at them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...