Till The End

mithi_eela által

Two souls of a single being separated through time to wander this universe in the hope that one day they migh... Több

Author's Note
Chapter 1 - The Beginning
Chapter 2 - The Encounter
Chapter 3 - The Challenge
Chapter 4 - The First Kiss
Chapter 5 - Family
Chapter 6 - Seats Again Together
Chapter 7 - Something's Not Right With Him
Chapter 8 - What Is Love?
Chapter 9 - Dark past
Chapter 10 - Tangled
Chapter 11 - Growing Closeness
Chapter 12 - Jimila
Chapter 13 - Excitement
Chapter 14 - Good night, Sleep tight.....
Chapter 15 - Beside You
Chapter 16 - Comfort
Chapter 17 - Intensity
Chapter 18 - Disclosure
Chapter 19 - Flying High
Chapter 20 - Eternal Unsung Love
Chapter 21 - In His Arms
Chapter 22 - Liking
Chapter 23 - Dilemma
Chapter 24 - Boyfriend or Not?
Chapter 25 - Realization
Chapter 26 - Meteor Shower
Chapter 27 - Thirdwheel
Chapter 28 - Fear Of Love
Chapter 29 - Peduncles of Red Rose
Chapter 30 - Sweetness overloaded !
Chapter 31 - After
Chapter 32 - A Withered Tree
Chapter 33 - New Journey
Chapter 34 - What Is He up to?
Chapter 35 - Conflicting Truths
Chapter 36 - Sweet Melancholy
Chapter 37 - Moments
Chapter 38 - Confrontation
Chapter 39 - Enigma
Chapter 40 - Hiking
Chapter 41 - Gaiety
Chapter 42 - Truth Or Dare?
Chapter 43 - Losing Self
Chapter 44 - Shelter
Chapter 45 - Losing Virginity
Chapter 46 - A Little Feeling
Chapter 47 - Undeniable Fact
Chapter 48 - Sunrise
Chapter 49 - Jamboree
Chapter 50 - Known Yet Unknown
Chapter 51 - Forever
Chapter 53 - Malady
Chapter 54 - Back to The City for Lovers
Chapter 55 - Unending Last Saying
Chapter 56 - Not Same
Chapter 57 - Meeting
Chapter 58 - Divulgement
Chapter 59 - Times
Chapter 60 - Inject with Love
Chapter 61 - Breaking The Boundaries
Chapter 62 - Proposal
Chapter 63 - Cancer?
Chapter 64 - Fate Takes Turn
Chapter 65 - Just a Nightmare?
Chapter 66 - Everything's Over
Chapter 67 - Changes
Chapter 68 - Right or Wrong?
Chapter 69 - Thorns And Roses
Chapter 70 - Breaking The Boundaries (II)
Chapter 71 - Bound With Love
Chapter 72 - Fears
Chapter 73 - AML
Chapter 74 - 1st Chemo
Chapter 75 - Unconditional
Chapter 76 - Complexities
Chapter 77 - Will You Marry Me?
Chapter 78 - Yes!
Chapter 79 - The Night Of Suspense
Chapter 80 - Beautiful
Chapter 81 - Marriage
Chapter 82 - After (II)
Chapter 83 - From Where It Started
Chapter 84 - Intimacy
Chapter 85 - Donor
Chapter 86 - Transplant
Chapter 87 - Times (II)
Chapter 88 - The End
Epilogue
Final Author's Note

Chapter 52 - Winter and Spring

36 11 8
mithi_eela által

We'll visit the Sand Beach in Acadia today. I wonder what's it like in the beach when it's winter! Is it like a whole land of snow with the sand covered or a delightful blessing of having the piles of sand intact like that of summer? I'm pretty excited to see that. And here starts our journey for the Sand Beach.

It's already afternoon and after a long hike for almost 1.5 hours we are rewarded with the amazingly beautiful view of this Sand Beach in Acadia. It's wholly out of my expectation and eternally beautiful. It's winter yet a touch of summer, there is cold yet a touch of warmness. A place with multiple experience, all in one. The sideways around are covered with snow as the trees are piled up. But the sand near the ocean speaks otherwise. This is cold yet so warm. The sand here is reminding me of some relatable life situations I face. Or maybe almost all of us face like most of the multiple dilemmas in our life.
Is it only me or the cases with you all too, that Sometimes I wonder if I am the grain of sand where the ocean never reaches or the one on the ocean bed craving to see the sky..  I guess I'm not the only one, right?

Today the touch of the sand with the ocean in this cold weather is reminding me how our lives can be so simple yet complicated. 

"This thing's beautiful", Jim chuckles as he gulps the atmosphere all in.

"Best. Like best best", there's a wide grin on my face. We were on a beach when we were in Boston but this one's different. The environment is whole different. The winding tunes match the sky and sea in a whole different arena. And I'm afraid I can't sum it up with all the gorgeous words.

"Spring's next", he reminds and yeah, I wonder how this place seems in spring. I think the most delightful sight ever! 

"You know one thing".

"What?"

"The Spring adds new colors to the grim abode of winter".

"Winter is never grim I guess", he looks straight into my eyes as his lips curve into a bosom smile.

"Huh?"

"Hmm. You would never taste the brightness of spring if there was no winter. Spring is nothing without winter", he faces front and inhales the fresh air of winter. And he's right, indeed, winter is not grim. Winter is a new ardour of celebration before the warm touch of heavenly spring.

"Robo is turning poetic. Huh?" I tease while he gushes. "Indeed, Every season adds a bright tune matching with our lives." As we remain busy with our conversation for this heavenly beautiful world which we got as a blessing, Emi and Tacker shouts from near the water to come around and we join. But damn! They are splashing waters. I didn't bring any extra clothe. "Emi, I don't have any extra dress", I shout as she splashes water on me and I must say this one's icy cold.
"No need. It will get dry, moreover none of us brought any", she gushes and I don't bother to take part and soon we are into the fighting ground with water and this is fun. Like really! 

"Jim come here", I call him as I sit on my legs on the wet sand, getting out of the water. Soon he joins. "Let's write our names on the sand", I offer a wide grin while he keep chuckling, "But why?"

"Come on. Isn't this what everyone does?"

"They do?"

"You don't know anything", I look away as it's useless explaining a Robo. I pick up an empty shell which is lying just beside me and immediately my eyes glitters up as I stand holding it near my ear. "What are you doing?" He asks in confusion but I silent him down waving my hand. I close my eyes as take in the beautiful roaring of the ocean which I hear through the seashell. Before now, I only heard of this but never tried. to be precise, I never got the opportunity to try. Today, I can, finally! "Miss. Eila." He calls again, "Will you please tell me what are you doing?"

"Ohhh. I'm hearing the ocean", I reply in a not so pissed of voice as he's disturbing.

"What?" He gushes. I lift the shell down my ear and narrow my eyes at him, through my glasses of course. "What's so funny to laugh about?"

"Who told you that you can hear the ocean through the seashell?"

"Everyone says", I give a slight lift to my shoulders.

"This might sound a lovely concept but I'm sorry to inform that it's just a Metaphor", he dramatically shrugs both his hands, his lips curve up as well.

"No. I mean no. This is true. You can hear see", in a split second I place the shell near his ear to make him hear but, he's chuckling. After I take it back and cross my arms over my chest giving a furrowed look at him, "You're weird".

"I'm not. That's the truth. When you listen to a shell, you're not really hearing the sound of the ocean. The shape of seashells just happens to make them great amplifiers of ambient noise." I just keep giving a literally confused look at him. "Any air that makes its way into a shell's cavity gets bounced around by its hard, curved inner surfaces. The resonating air produces sound."

"Huh? I release my hands from over my chest as I take my eyes away for a bit and then again face him, "Then Mr. Robo, Why does it feel like the ocean?" I'm half into believing him.

"It just feels due to the bounce of air. The pitch of the sound depends on the size of the shell. Air takes longer to bounce back and forth in a bigger shell than it does in a smaller one, so you'll perceive the pitch of sound emerging from a bigger shell as being lower than that from a smaller one. Whether high or low in pitch, almost all shells sound pleasantly ocean-like", he finally concludes while I'm still trying to gulp the informations he just mentioned.

"Well well. You're intelligent. But for your kind information", I was being formal and now I say in a dramatically sluggish voice, "This huuuge amount of information you just mentioned is too huge for my tiny brain."

"Silly!" He chuckles with me joining him. "So let's just keep this metaphor, a simple metaphor only. Let's not drag Physics into it and spoil the beautiful and lovely concept of an innocent seashell", The usual dramatic me.

"Oookay". I once again hear the heart touching sound of the ocean before finally putting the shell aside ans sit on my legs to write our names on the sand of the beach. Not forgetting to mention he sat beside me. "Let's write Jimila", I suggest with a wide grin.

"Why do you wanna write name?" He sounds as usual a Robot.

"I think it's cute".

"Why is it cute?"

"I don't know. It's just cute".

"Why don't you know?" And this time I again narrow my eyes at him. "Why do you ask so many questions?"

"I do?"

"Well, this is again a question", I let out a laugh. "Okay, to be frank, I don't know why it's cute or why people write names in beaches. It's just a faith most prolly that our bond with forever when we write names on the beaches as the sands will always hold them", was it a worthy explanation? I don't think so, but that's why I can think of right now.

"But sea water will take it away with it's wave", I go silent as he speaks. He's right! So nothing is permanent in this world. Not even the bonds?

"Wait. The sea water might take them away only to keep them united forever".

"How's that?"

"The water will wash away the sands forming the letters only to hold them. The grain of sands are not lost, rather bound within a limit, they are bound within the water, like we humans are, in this world. We might me distant but never apart. Today or tomorrow they are bound to meet like everyone of us." I feel some deep intuitions of the same as my thoughts are swaying with the waves of the ocean while he keeps staring at me. "What?" I ask upon realizing.

"Nothing. Let's write the name", the smile on his face is a bit different now, than usual. It's something deep. Jim takes hold of a small stone lying beside me and we together write Jimila on the sand after which I don't bind it with a heart which people usually do, rather I draw flowers around it to bring a touch of spring in this winter. I know that's a bit lame you might think! But I love it. "It looks beautiful".

"Hmm", he nods.

After it's over we get up, join others again for a last game with water. As we are done I can't explain in words how much cold I'm feeling right now. Though we wore heavy jackets and so, it's only the lower part of our body below knees which got wet due to standing in the water and a slight wetness is around our body part, luckily hard enough to touch the skin. Since our jackets are kind of water proof. After rubbing our face and all with the towel we pack things back and start hiking near our travel bus to go back to our inn. But.. Oh no. I forgot my cap, I remember all on a sudden as I can feel chills all over my ear. "I left my cap on the beach", I say to all, "I'm coming back right now", I run back before even giving them a chance to speak since they might say let's leave the cap and all. But I love that cap. It's a pretty pink one. I can hear them calling me, "It's not needed". "I'm coming back right now", I shout as I'm already there. Luckily we didn't go further. It's just a 2-3 mins run and I finally find it lying on the huge rock beside. After I grab and put it back on my head my eyes shift near the spot Jim and I wrote our names and my lips curve into an automatic smile.

But just then, in front of my eyes I see a wave of water approaching and within a split second, it's gone, carrying away the grains of sand forming our names. The moment it washed away the name I feel a part of my heart getting driven with the water. I don't know why? This is not how I explained it to be. I feel a verge of pain on my heart, not strong yet not mild. It's like a glitch. Why am I feeling like this? Didn't I say that it's not a separation just a distance which we soon be drifted away? My breathe is coming out heavier as if there's a wild storm running within me. "Eila", Jim calls from behind, I see as I turn back. He followed me though he's still 10-12 steps away and I guess he didn't notice the wash away of our names. I give a last look to the spot and the ocean before heading back towards him forcing a smile on my face since it would seem too lame to be desolate with this pretty matter. "Let's go. I found the cap", the forced smile is still there.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Let's go. They must be waiting for us", I start walking followed by him. Okay Eila, that's just a normal phenomenon which is bound to happen near oceans. Nothing else. Just like the metaphor regarding the seashell, consider this to one like such. I console myself as i take steps ahead, my eyes focused on the ground. This is not a separation! 

( A/N : Well, I don't know if this one's my favorite or not, but I really like it. I guess this one's a favorite too. What about you guys?)

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

6.2K 355 46
'Can you claim the heart you broke back?' *************************** "Why are you doing this to me?" Joanna slammed her hands on the desk. The man s...
12.8K 609 58
A girl with high drreams flew aboard to accomplish her pre defined goals, little did she know 'Life is full of suprises' It's her time to come acros...
160K 5K 23
It doesn't matters who you love, if that person reciprocates your feeling. Sometimes being, or getting things to be legal, doesn't help with the prob...
328 41 36
"Everything takes time. You will find someone who will love you for who you are. Just wait for that person to come into your life." Sanjana wiped awa...