The Star Maiden (Fairy Tail N...

By BrunoMari155

(A/N: I'm re-writing the story due to a bug and because I don't like how I wrote it originally.) Layla didn't... More

Prologue
Lepus and Lupus
Orion and Layla's keys
Meeting Natsu and Happy
Opening Up
The Dream
Kairi Dragneel and Black Cross base
Bathtime Gone Wrong
Hanging out
Bonding
Relief and Memories
Doubts about Lucy's actions
Kairi and Freed
Comfort
Weird Friendship
Unpleasant Encounter
Unpleasant Encounter pt.2
Boiling Anger and Near Death Experience
Mating Season
Mating Season pt.2
Finally Together
The End of Summer
At Fairy Tail
Meeting Kairi and Tina
Natsu's paranoia
In the forest
Meeting Gray
Fairy Tail
Titania
The Mission
Eisenwald and Lullaby
The Demon from Book of Zeref
Return to Fairy Tail
The Match and Erza's Arrest
The S-Class Job
The Investigation
The Cold Empreror
Lucy's Spell
Return of Ur
Phantom Lord
The Guild War
The Element 4
Gajeel and Jose
Laxus and The Job at Lupinus
Truth about Loke
Saving Loke
Akane Resort
Tower of Heaven
Jellal
Destruction of R-System
Return To The Guild
Resting
Miss Fairy Tail Contest
The Battle Of Fairy Tail
Venom
The Punishment
Suprise
The Celebration
Allied Forces
Wendy Marvell
Oracion Seis
The Hunt
Old Friend
Ur vs Jellal
Double Trouble
Erza vs Ayato and Lucy vs Venom
The Nirvana
Return to Fairy Tail and Arrival of Terror
The Siege of Magnolia
The Great Guild War
Margaret Town

Lucy vs Angel and Natsu vs Venom

224 6 4
By BrunoMari155

A/N: Hello everybody. The new chapter is here. Hope you enjoy.

____________________________________________________________________________

(Lucy p.o.v)

Me and the girls have progressed deeper in the forest to find at least one of the Oracion Seis members.

However, we didn't manage to find any of them. It seems like their base is really well hidden, and I am starting to slowly hate that.

"How are we supposed to find their darn base?!" I said in annoyance "It really frustrates me to no end!"

Kairi patted me on the back "There, there, muscle tits. We will find them soon enough, because I can feel they are somewhere close."

"Then I hope this encounter will be much easier than the last one. I just met those guys and I already hate them." Ur spoke "They really live up to their reputation."

We progressed further in the forest and came across some river. There wasn't anything special, but I could sense something was wrong.

"Umm, Lucy? Is something wrong?" Wendy asked.

I hushed her, and focused on what's around me. Kairi sniffed the air and she suddenly growled, which pretty much shocked everyone here.

"I smell one of them, and they're right across the lake." She said. "They are probably waiting to ambush us like last time."

"It's not suprising, but I really hope there aren't anymore of those Black Cross scums." Tina said "Those guys scare the crap out of me."

However, she spoke too soon. More of the said men jumped off the trees and started to shoot at us with their guns.

Ur created a bow out of ice and fired back while Kairi attacked them with her Water Dragon's Roar. However, the latter suddenly felt nervous and horrified after she sniffed them.

Tina asked "Kairi, what's wrong?"

"Those guys... they smell like corpses!" The water dragon slayer answered.

Ur was shocked "C-Corpses?! D-Do you m-mean they're like... z-zombies?!"

Dear lord. This is what Lily told me about Black Cross leader turning his dead men into undead. People aren't wrong when they say there are fates worse than death.

The men in black kept firing at us with their weapons. I changed into my Sagittarius Star Dress and fired arrows at them, taking down several Black Cross members.

After that, I fired several more arrows at the ones on trees and they all fell down from them. Bastards hit their heads hard, but they got up without wasting a single second.

To our suprise, they jumped over the river and took their swords out. I've changed into Cancer Star Dress and defended myself as Kairi covered her fists in water, starting to fight the enemies as well.

Suddenly, some beam flew towards me and I jumped out of the way. The beam went through the Black Cross member I was fighting and he wasn't even affected by this.

'Darn it! What in tarnation kind is this magic?! They aren't affected by anything at all!'  I thought

The man swung his sword at me, but Tina quickly came and struck the guy with a bat so hard he flew in the river. To my suprise, the water was so strong it took him away.

"Thanks, Tina." I said.

The red exceed replied "No problem. I see we have one of the members from Oracion Seis joining the fray though."

I looked behind me and saw Angel standing next to some sort of cannon. She ordered it to fire again at me and I dodged it again. Then, I requipped Goldbrand and threw it at the cannon, destroying it in a process. But to my suprise, it was sent back to the Celes-tial World.

"That was a celestial spirit? It seemed just some ordinary machine. But I have to take this girl down before we can move on." I muttered to myself.

Angel snarled "You damn bimbo with muscles! As if that Wizard Saint wasn't bad enough already!"

She then took out a Zodiac Celestial Spirit Key and summoned one of her spirits. And to my suprise, it was those two small blue creatures. They are the ones who can copy other people!

"Gemini, kill her." She ordered, but quickly changed her mind "Actually, just knock her out. I'll torture her personally back at our hideout later!"

The two creatures called Gemini then transformed into me. Or better said, into me in my normal clothes.

I switched back to my normal clothes as well and cracked my knuckles. The doppelganger then took Goldbrand off the ground and smirked sadistically at me.

"Such a nice blade. Piri~." The clone said "I wonder how would you look like when I cut that beautiful face of yours."

After that, Gemini charged at me and swung my blade. But I quickly dodged it just in time as the spirit continued to swing it at me.

When Gemini swung again, I ducked the attack and kicked the fake me's legs to make her fall. The blade fell out of its hand and I quickly grabbed it before sending it back to my pocket dimension.

However, Gemini summoned it back into their arms much to my shock and tried to slash me with it. While dodging the blade, I managed to kick it out of Gemini's arms once again and the blade flew right behind me.

After that, Gemini punched me once in my face which made me slide backwards slowly. However, I quickly struck bacl and kicked the spirit in its face. Uh, my face, I mean.

Gemini punched me in the stomach, but I brushed off the pain and stomped her foot. My foot, I mean. This is so confusing. Darn it!

As the fight went on, I managed to deal few more strikes to Gemini. And after the spirit tried to punch me again, I quickly backed away and grabbed Goldbrand before slashing Gemini across the torso.

This caused the spirits to revert to their original forms. After that, they went back to the Celestial World.

And as Angel was about to summon another spirit, I rushed towards her and quickly punched her so hard she fell on the ground.

Then I wanted to punch her again, but she remained on the ground. I crouched down and looked at her.

"Oh dear, is she dead?" I asked, then shook my head "Guess I'm not aware of my own strength."

My teammates ran towards to check up on me. They all saw that I took down Angel who is on the ground completely unconsious.

"Well, it seems we have taken one of them down." Ur said "I hope that speedy won't be coming anytime soon to piss us off."

"After that injury you gave him, I bet he will go to a prison hospital by the Rune Knights." Kairi said jokingly.

"Umm, are we going to just stay here and wait for more of them to come or will we continue? Standing in one place will do us no good." Wendy said.

"I agree with the kid." I said, taking the Celestial Keys off Angel "Without these keys, Angel won't be able to summon any of her spirits. We just have to tie her up before continuing with our hunt. There are more five of those jerks, and I'm not excluding that speed freak even after the injuries Ur inflicted onto him. No offense." I said last two words to The Wizard Saint.

"None taken." Ur said "Besides, even I don't want to ignore the possibility he has recovered. Out of all six, he will be the most annoying one."

Kairi replied "I second that."

After I tied Angel up by the tree with magic restraining ropes, we continued to track down the other members of her guild.

______________________________________

(Natsu p.o.v)

Right after The Black Cross members charged at us, Erza requipped her Heaven's Wheel Armor and launched multiple swords flying at them.

As for Gray, he created two ice swords and attacked multiple Black Cross members with them. However, they all got up as if they were unaffected.

I casted Fire Dragon's Roar and fired it  at the enemies, sending multiple of them flying in the air. But even then, all of them got up.

"Scoundrels! No matter what we do, they alway rise up!" Erza exclaimed in frustration and anger.

After she said that, Venom suddenly disappeared and I looked around to see where he went off to. But then, I heard a whisper in my ear.

"Prepare to meet your end, Salamander."

I quickly jumped forward and turned around to see Venom standing right infront of me. Suddenly, an extremely long claws extended from his hand which caused me to fill a chill down my spine.

He then charged at me with intent to slash me across my torso, but I dodged every single attack he tried to land on me. I set my fist on fire and attacked Venom with Fire Dragon's Roar attack, but he dodged my hit by disappearing in the smoke which I flew through and hit one of the trees.

Venom reappeared and laughed "How pathetic! I have never met such an imbecile in my entire life!"

Now that pissed me off. I set both of my hands on fire and charged at him. I tried to punch the guy, but he kept teleporting after each time I swung my fist at him. He then reappeared behind me and kicked me in the back which caused me to stumble backwards. After that, Venom tried to scratch me with his long claws. I can see they are poisonious, so I try my best no to get slashed by them.

I jumped backwards and casted Fire Dragon's Wing Attack onto him. He was caught in explosion, but it didn't affect him one bit.

"Did you really think that would hurt me?" Venom asked mockingly "I don't understand why Star Maiden has joined a pathetic guild such as Fairy Tail. If she didn't join, she could have been guaranteed to obtain her sweet revenge. And she wouldn't have to follow such "moral" rules."

I growled "Shut up!"

After that, I casted Fire Dragon's Roar and attacked him with it. However, he disappeared again and reappeared right infront of me. He tried to strike me again with his claws, but I dodged them in time and attacked Venom with Fire Dragon's Claw.

He flew back down and he hit the ground hard. But that didn't help anything because he still stood back up as if it was nothing.

Venom fired some poisoned needles at me. Happy quickly flew over to me and wrappex his tail around my waist before dodging the needles.

"Thanks, buddy." I said.

"Aye, sir!" Happy replied

However, Venom disappeared again and reappeared infront of me. He tried to kick me, but I dodged it. And it Happy instead who has crashed onto the ground.

I went back down and glared at Venom with anger for kicking Happy like that. He smirked sadistically.

"This is the battle between the two of us, and that cat has no place in it. So you better play fair, or I'll poison your dear pet first." Venom told me.

That angered me very much. Who dares to call Happy a pet?! He is my friend, not my pet!

I set myself on fire and launched myself at Venom, performing the Fire Dragon's Sword Horn with which I rammed my head against Venom's stomach. He was sent flying to the other side of the forest.

Now he can't fly back here even if he wanted to. However, that's what I've hoped for because he teleported back here right few feet away from me.

"Now that was a really lovely view. Oh how I wonder if other men you kicked away are enjoying the same thing as well." He said sarcastically.

I growled again. Fighting this guy will take a really long time.

____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Chapter finished. See you all next time and have a nice day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.3K 1.7K 34
"I'm not weak.... I'm not going to let you die... and I most certainly will die trying." (Based on Characters by Hiro Mashima) When a strange man con...
85K 3K 35
Cover by @NyxAbsol (She's amazing!) xx Lucy is disturbed when Virgo appears. She warns her of a silver key spirit that has been changing things aroun...
183K 6.7K 22
[𝐑𝐄-𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆] Lucy Heartfilia thought she had it all. She was in the best guild, had the best friends, was allowed to practice her magic. But...
310K 6.5K 28
(Y/n) (Y/l/n) has been a Fairy Tail Mage for a long time, since she was a child. She has a history with Gray and Erza. She is also a Dragon Slayer, o...