How It All Started! (Bakuxfem...

By Foxy_girl19

Book (1/2) ======== [Edited] Both Izuku and Katsuki are 5 years old "Kacchan" Izuku called out to the ash bl... More

1: I'M GOING TO UA!!! (Rewrite)
2: Anonymous Girl (Rewrite)
3: Does He Even Remember Me (Rewrite)
Introduction/Information
4: Kacchan Cooking (Rewrite)
5: EVER (Rewrite)
6: Black Hoodie (Rewrite)
7: Joe (Rewrite)
8: Kei (Rewrite)
OCS
9: Sing It With Me? (Rewrite)
10: Bakugou Truth Or Dare (Rewrite)
11: Shots Fired (Rewrite)
Mikei & Katsuki (Rewrite)
12: Mikei Punching (Rewrite)
13: I Have A Boyfriend (Rewrite)
14: Smutt Warning (Rewrite)
15: Boner (oof) (Rewrite)
16: Bunny Suit (Rewrite)
17: HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATSUKI! (Rewrite)
18: Amazing Voice (Rewrite)
Not An Update
19: Decline Again (Rewrite)
20: 6:30pm (Rewrite)
21: Call Me...Izu! (Rewrite)
22: Lets Beat These Extras! (Rewrite)
23: I Have A Plan😈 (Rewrite)
24: Date
25: He's jalouse
27: Like What You See~
28: Waterfall
29: Misses His Girlfriend
30: Hamilton
31: I Love You Too Cry Baby
!!!PLEASE READ!!!
SPECIAL CHAPTER
32: Hola Papi~
Next story info
UPDATE

26: Call Chilly Pepper

1.9K 47 26
By Foxy_girl19

It's Monday morning Izuku and Katsuki woke up in each other's arms they did a little smooch smooch then started getting ready for school.

"What are we gonna have for breakfasts?" Izuku asked while putting her hair up on a pony tail.

Katsuki started thinking while tieing his shoes "Toast?"

Izuku finished doing her hair and turned to Katsuki "Yeah, sounds good" Izuku smiled and walked over to him.

Katsuki finished with his shoes and stands up "Alright let's hurry the fuck up or we'll be late"

Izuku graves her backpack and takes Katsukis hand "Alright then let's go"

Katsuki graves his backpack and walks out the room with Izuku.

Both Izuku and Katsuki make it to the kitchen and Katsuki starts making toast. Suddenly Izuku wanted to help.

"Kacchaaan, can I help?" Izuku asked standing next to Katsuki as he takes out some stuff from the cabinet.

Katsuki stares at Izuku for a moment before speaking "Don't fucking burn the dorms down okay" Katsuki then walks to the fridge.

Izuku grew a smile and jumped "I promise!"

========

"AHHHHH! I'M SORRY I'M SORRY!" Izuku yelled.

".....Deku, you just dropped a bread you don't need to fucking start panacking" Katsuki just stared at the curly head girl on the floor.

"But it look so perfect!" Izuku picked up the bread and opened the trash "Goodbye" Izuku whispered before letting go of the bread.

"Are you done having your Fucking moment so you can eat"

Izuku looked at Katsuki and smiled "I'm done! Let's dig in"

(Time skip)

The school bell went off and it was lunch time. Izuku got up from her seat and made her way to the music room.

Izuku looked in the room making sure no one was there luckily no one was. She sighed in relief and walked into the room she sat down at a table and took out her song notebook and started writing.

"Hmmm...I should text Mono and Shin" Izuku took out her phone and texted both teens.

Izuku logged into 'I'm dead asf'

Izu: Hey guys wyd?.

Shin and Mono logged in

Shin: eating.

Mono: same here! Hbu?

Izu: I'm working on a new song! It's a two person song. I hope it comes out good😅.

Mono: 😄your working on a song! That's amazing! How do you get inspired!🤗.

Shin: I just finished eating same for Monoma were gonna head where your at...where are you exactly?

Izu: I'm at the music room! And Monoma inspiration just hits me like a train😁.

Mono: haha I wish that happened to me! See ya😗.

Shin: 🖕👌.

Izu: 😚🖕.

Izu/Shin/Mono logged out

========

When the bell rang Todoroki put his things away got up and started walking to the cafeteria when he seen Izuku walk out and go the other way.

'Where is she going?' Todoroki looked around and seen Katsuki being attacked (not literally) by his crew. Todoroki looked back at Izuku and started following her from a distance.

Todoroki stopped around the corner when Izuku stopped at a door 'Why is she at the music room?' Todoroki seen Izuku get in so he walked closer to the door and peeked inside. Izuku was sitting at a table writing then she took out her phone. Todoroki seen Izuku put her phone down so he walked in.

"Hey" Todoroki walked closer to Izuku but was stopped.

Izuku looked up and stared at Todoroki in fear and disguse when she seen he was walking closer to her she got up from her seat and stepped back a bit "S-stop!" Izuku shouted.

When she seen Todoroki stopped she sighed in relief then looked back at him "W-why a-a-are yo-you h-here?"

"I seen you come here alone so I was curious to what it was you were doing" Todoroki started walking closer to Izuku "I thought you would want some company" Todoroki smirked.

Izuku flinched when she seen Todoroki walking closer to her "N-no! No I-I do-don't n-need a-a-any co-company!" Izuku started walking backwards but was stopped bye a table "Shit" Izuku mumbles "C-can you pl-please st-stop walking"

Todoroki didn't listen and continued walking and dropped his backpack to the side "I'm gonna claim you as mine now" Todoroki took of his tie as he got closer to Izuku.

Izuku started trembling like crazy and her eyes began to water.

Todoroki was now in front of Izuku and he wrapped his arms around her waist and forcefully pulled her closer to him. Todoroki put his hands up Izukus shirt and chuckled "Calm down. I'm not gentle but I'm not rough too"

"S-stop!" Izuku started trembling even more and she started having trouble breathing.

Todoroki ignored Izukus yelling, pushing, crying, and trembling and just leaned down getting ready to kiss her when.

"HEY YOU ASSHOLE! GET OFF OF HER!"

Todoroki got pissed at who ever stopped him and he turned around to see two teens a blonde haired and purple haired "There's nothing going on here just leave"

Izuku looked to the side to see who it was and it was her friends. Izuku noticed that they seen her and she started crying more as she mouths "Help me"

Both teens got angry and looked back at Todoroki.

"Monoma call chilly pepper" Shinso said before walking to Todoroki.

Monoma nodded and took out his phone and quickly called chilly pepper.

Chilly: "......What!" 

Mono: "I need you to get to the music room quick Izu needs you!"

Chilly: "What happened to her!"

Mono: "Someone started doing some stuff with her and she kept telling them to stop. So get your ass over here fast! Izu doesn't look well"

Chilly pepper ended call

========

Katsuki was sitting down at a table with his crew and he noticed Izuku wasn't there also those two class 1-B guys were gone too 'Probably working on a fucking song'

After some time Katsuki got a call and the caller ID said 'Crazy ass' "What the fuck does he want"

Katsuki answered the call and his eyes widen and he looked around 'Fuck half and half isn't here!' Katsuki ended the call and got up fast.

"Baku, you good?"

Katsuki ignored that and ran out the cafeteria running to the music room.

When Katsuki got to the music room he seen Shinso punching Todoroki on the ground and Monoma was with Izuku trying to calm her down.

"What the fuck!"

Katsuki turned around and his crew is there but he ignored them and ran to Izuku "Hey hey hey! Are you okay! Can you breath!"

Izuku is still trembling, crying, and having trouble breathing. Izuku looks at Katsuki and she tried to say something but nothing came out so Izuku looked back down.

Katsuki took a deep breath "Izuku look at me" Katsuki said in a soft tone.

When Izuku looked at Katsuki he smiled softly "Okay good now take a deep breath in and then let it out"

Izuku took in a couple of shaky breaths but then starts calming down. Izuku looked up at Katsuki and mumbled a "Sorry"

Katsuki pulled Izuku into a hugged and patted her head a bit "Why are you sorry? You didn't do shit to anyone"

"I caused trouble to you and everyone else here. You were having a great lunch and I had to ruin it" Izuku felt sad for doing that.

"Mido, you didn't cause any trouble. We are here for you if you need help" Mina said as she smiled at Izuku.

Izuku smiles back and turns to look at where Todoroki was and she saw three teens trying to stop Shinso from hitting Todoroki again. This scene caused Izuku to laugh a bit.

Katsuki broke the hug and stared at Izuku confused on why she laughed.

Izuku pointed to the four teens and Katsuki turned around and chuckled.

"Shinso" Izuku called out.

Shinso stopped trying to kill Todoroki and turned to Izuku ran to her and sat next to her "Are you okay!?" Shinso asked very worried.

Izuku giggled "Yeah I'm okay" she smiled.

Shinso sighed in relief "Okay good but...what did he do to you?"

Izukus smiled faded and she looked at Katsuki then down at her hands "He um followed me here and uh got a little close I kept telling him to stop but he didn't listen so then he graves my waist and started putting h-his hands u-u-up m-my s-s-shirt" Izuku stuttered the last part and looked up at Katsuki awaiting for an angry expression but no he had a soft and worried expression.

"We need to report this" Mina said.

"Mina's right" Kirishima said.

Everyone else nodded.

"Sero you go to the principles office and tell them what happened. Kaminari go with him" Katsuki pointed at Sero and Kaminari they nodded and ran out.

"Woah bro you didn't call them those nicknames you gave them" Kirishima

Katsuki glared at Kirishima "Not now Kiri-Shitty hair"

"Wow so close to saying Kirishima" Kirishima pouted.

Izuku and Mina both laughed.

========

Izuku was sent to the dorms early for what happened and for Todoroki he got expelled from UA (oof). Izuku felt relief when she heard about Todoroki getting kicked out of school. And Katsuki oh god he had his own celebration in his head. He is really happy about Todoroki not being at school anymore.

(Also that makes two less students from class 1-A)

The bell rang and it was time to go. Katsuki got up and ran all the way back to the dorms. When he got into the dorms the first thing he saw was his beautiful girlfriend sleeping like an angel on the couches in the common area.

Katsuki smiled softly and walked over to Izuku he crouched next to Izuku and played with her hair "I love you" Katsuki whispered.

"Love you too" Izuku mumbles.

Katsuki blushes 'Shit she's awake' Katsuki poked Izukus cheek but she didn't move at all "Still asleep. Cute" Katsuki gets up and picks up Izuku.

When he turns around the whole class was standing there with a smile and the Bakusquad was smirking.

"Ah Bakugou has a soft sp-" Sero was then interrupted.

"Shut up! I do not!" Katsuki whisper yelled and glared at Sero.

The Bakusquad chuckled and started teasing Katsuki.

"Oh man are you the gentle type in bed?" Kaminari asked.

"I bet you and Mido are all lovey dovey~" Mina teased.

"Being gentle on your first time so manly" Kirishima said making a fist.

"So Bakugous soft Pfff- I can't see that" Sero teased.

Katsuki got pissed but ignored everyone and took Izuku to his dorm room.

When Katsuki got to his dorm he laid Izuku on his bed and stared at her for a while (not in a creepy way). Katsuki stared at Izukus face admiring every part of her face then he stopped at her lips.

Katsuki crouched down to take a closer look. When he got close to Izuku he picked up his hand and brushed Izukus bottom lip with his thumb 'Soft'

Katsuki got back up and looked down to Izukus body when he stopped at her chest 'Touch' Katsuki looked at Izuku and she is still fast asleep. Katsuki looked back at Izukus chest and reached out to touch her boobs.

When Katsuki graves both boobs he felt that she has no bra on so Katsuki blushes 'What am I doing' Katsuki looks up at Izuku and she had a tint of blush on her cheeks 'Shes blushing...hmmm let me see' Katsuki start moving Izukus boobs around.

"Ngh~" Izuku moans out.

Katsukis eyes widen and he looked at Izuku she is now full on blushing. Katsuki smirked and started playing with her nipples "So your enjoying this even when your asleep"

"Ah~ mhmm~"

Katsuki picked up Izukus shirt and started sucking on her nipples.

"Katsuki~ ah~"

Katsuki stopped what he was doing and looked up to Izuku thinking she woke up but no Izuku was still asleep. Katsuki smirked and put his hands in her pants "Already wet I see~" Katsuki took off Izukus pants and underwear. Katsuki started playing with Izukus clit.

"Ah~ ngh~"

Katsuki stuck a finger into Izuku causing her to arch her back in pleasure. He stuck another finger and started scissoring her.

"Hah~ K-ah~"

Katsuki took out his fingers and started taking off his pants "Get ready to get something that you love~" Katsuki put a condom on then positioned his member and thrusted into Izuku finally waking her up.

"AHHH~ hah~" Izuku looked at Katsuki and her eyes widen she's naked and Katsuki is inside her. Izuku blushes "K-K-Kacchan, w-what a-are yo-you d-doing!"

Katsuki leans down and is now inches away from Izukus face "Well look who's finally awake~"

"D-did you start having sex with me when I was sleeping?" Izuku asked.

Katsuki blushed "W-well..."

Izuku giggled and kissed Katsuki "Your blushing~" Izuku teased.

"Oh shut up and let me fuck you" Katsuki growled as he started moving.

"Ka-AH~"

========

After that event Katsuki and Izuku continued the day with talking, games, movies, and some heated moments as always.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Hope you enjoyed this chapter 😊👌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

562K 26.9K 42
In wich Jungkook and Taehyung were happily married. Well that was the idea..... -------- "you are mine Taehyung, every inch of you" - "dont you dare...
90.8K 1.7K 34
Izuku gets turned into a girl, by a gender bender quirk. Was this simply just a lowlife villain cursing someone with the struggles of being the wrong...
130K 3K 64
Bakugou is a famous billionaire, he is only 21!! Bakugou was mean to anyone. He was a player and he only want's attention. He never fall for someone...