Bound Until Death (Tolkein Fa...

By thistleandthornuk

Tauriel had been raised in Mirkwood by her mother surrounded with the past. The prince of Mirkwood a dear fri... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 27
Part 28
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ.
Part 29
Part 30
SEQUEL!
IMPORTANT!

Part 18

834 29 3
By thistleandthornuk

His voice echoed throughout the small space. Freezing dead in my tracks I daren't move. Just hearing his voice made me shiver. It was true, I had missed him greatly and as I had feared my love for him had grown stronger over the past decade.

"I am pleased to know that you have finally arrived... Maara Witch." A gust of relief quickly swept over me.

I turned around with my hood stil up and nodded my head in reply. Quickly then made my escape inside and towards the throne room.

When I reached it I saw Thrandial himself sitting upin his throne. As soon as I took another step forward his eyes shot to my direction. When he saw me and realised who I was he rose from his throne.

"Ah I see you have finally arrived. I had started to believe that you had ignored our message." He spoke while walking down the steps which lead down from his throne.

"Your majesty" I replied lowing my head in respect.

"I am sure you know why you are here Maara Witch. The message made it clear enough but pardon me if I am incorrect."

"You are right my King. That is why I answered and have come to aid you." I told him from under my hood.

"Your voice sounds very... familiar but I cannot place a name. Reveal yourself."

I daren't question his command, as I had experiences Thrandials fury many a time in the past. I pulled my hood down and once again my auburn hair casscaded down my back. I let a few seconds past before looking into Thrandial's icy blue eyes, which brought Legolas back into my mind. Although I pushed him aside, trying to focus in the current situation.

"So I see you finally discovered who you really are... Tauriel."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 634 15
The relationship between Thranduil and Tauriel after the Battle of the 5 Armies. How Tauriel is dealing with the aftermath of the battle as she goes...
224 18 11
{COMPLETED} 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐰! 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 �...
24.9K 688 25
Legolas and Tauriel were friends ever since childhood.But as they grow older,Legolas realizes for the first time..he needs more.Will he be able to ad...
Promises By Emily

Fanfiction

20.7K 716 27
Valadhiel and Legolas grew up together in the Mirkwood palace. Over time, they both grew serious feelings for each other but never had the courage to...