I Want You

By amateurwriterlisa

FanFiction - Amourshipping A girl grown up living a lie. Innocent she didn't know any different. There's a gu... More

Welcome!
How Do I Look?
Walking To The Edge
🍋In The Moment🍋
So I've been thinking
🍋Morning After🍋
Calem
Drink?
Meeting a Friend
It's Your Choice
The Past is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery. Thats Why Today Is A Gift
Security
Followed
I Can Give Her Space
New Start For Me
Heart to Heart
No Remorse
What Have I Done?
Lonely Hour
Endless Torture
Entire Empire
Rising Sun
Trust
Questionable Intent
First Night in Alola
The Plan
Goodbye
Surprise! Part 1
Surprise! Part 2
The Day Has Almost Arrived -- Ash's POV
The Day Has Almost Arrived -- Serena's POV
'No Need To Thank Me'
ENDING
Special 1K Chapter
New Book
Special 1K Votes

Surprise! Part 3

541 31 21
By amateurwriterlisa

A/N: Hi readers! Welcome to the brand new chapter concluding what should have been Surprise! Part 2. Since my last update which I think was a few weeks ago, the feedback I have from this story has been amazing and I couldn't be happier than I am right now. I have contemplated a lot on this chapter but I'm glad how the finished piece came together. I have begun writing the next chapter which I will prewarn will be split in two parts. I cant make any promises as to the release of the next chapter yet, I'm sure you can understand the inspiration takes time and I want to do it right. So as always please enjoy, fall in love all over again I did! Write comments wherever you please and as always if you enjoyed the chapter please pop a vote! I will make a promise though If we can reach 15 000 views on the book and 20 votes on this chapter before the end of the month I will scrap the next two part chapter and make it into an epic one!
:) Much Love xxx

Ash's POV

'Buzz Buzz'

Glancing at my down phone noticing a text from Serena

'My Sere❤️'
Hey babe, Jenny finished checking on Lillie and Looker has done his questions too, sorry I kicked you out of the room before I'm sure you can understand how Lillie felt plus we were talking and guess what?! She likes Gary! Ahhh! Soo cute!! 😋 Anyway please come back soon, I have something I want to tell you ❤️❤️❤️

Smiling like an idiot my suspicion now confirmed, Gary and I started making our way back to the hotel, thinking about Serena's last text I couldn't help feeling nostalgic.

Reminiscing on when we first met, I was completely blown away by her beauty and grace. Knowing at the time after I hired her and informing Lysander, he asked me then to keep and eye on her and protect her.

Back then it wasn't specified exactly what I was protecting her from I did do my job regardless however, over time the more we got to know each other the stronger my feelings grew for her and somewhere along the way that feeling turned into love.

I was never one for breaking up a relationship although on many occasions I desperately wanted too, years I stood by watching the girl I fell for gave herself to an imbecile. Countless times had I wished to be in his place.

Although now I can't say a bad thing about him. He has gone above and beyond to earn my forgiveness; He has proven himself this time on how much he wants the same thing as we do. To be happy and live in peace. I just hope that he is alive.

Walking back leisurely towards the hotel Gary was oddly quiet. Glancing over I saw the same look he had with Misty, he doted on that girl giving her everything she could ever need or want. I knew what happened between them was a tragedy and he has been punishing himself since. Their child would have been three years old now.

Wanting to assure him it's okay to move on it's no ones fault I ask him "Gary, are you okay mate? You look like your deep in thought."

"Hmm? Oh yeah just thinking stuff over... ya know?" His reply curt dismissively.

"You thinking about Misty again?" I asked without looking.

Sighing quietly "Damm Ash.. you can always read me... can't you?" Gary replied forcing a chuckle. "The truth is I am... since I spoke to you about Lillie... it got me thinking that I'm gonna screw this one up too... and I just can't help it." Shrugging his shoulders defeatedly.

"Gary, its not a bad thing to think back... sometimes things happen well out of our control. And it's not fair. Even try and look for the positives in a bad situation and it's okay to make mistakes, just learn from them... however Lillie is different from Misty and truthfully, I think you're gonna have your hands full with that one... prestige family and everything but I think you will be okay. You gotta do more than just your dashing charms!" I said encouragingly.

Hearing Gary's chuckle I knew I had done my bit.

A short while later we reach the hotel I notice Jenny and Looker loading their items in a large SUV along with other agents.

Slightly alarmed of the scene unknowing what to think I ran up Jenny. She glanced up and saw us heading over and she met us half way.

"I was beginning to wonder where you boys went!" Jenny says as her face beams happily.

"Uhh... Whats going on?" Gary asks staring at the scene.

"Well... We aren't needed anymore. You're officially out of witness protection because confirmation of Giovanni's death came a little while ago. In fact I wanted to tell you both face to face rather than over the phone. Our flight leaves in an hour heading back to Unova. So unfortunately this is goodbye." Jenny finishes sadly smiling. "So you best go and marry that girl Ash! If I find out you hurt her then you will be having me to deal with! Same goes for you 'Mr Alola lock up your daughters coz Gary Oak is here' You look after that girl upstairs now you hear!?" She stated in her playful motherly voice, seeing her lips tremble it began feeling that this moment was never going to happen.

Gary and I both stood there dumbfounded. 'It's really over?'

''We can really go home?'

For the first time in years I genuinely felt a whole weight being lifted from my shoulders, all this negative feelings, thoughts and worry suddenly dissipated. Instinctively I pulled Jenny into a fiercely tight heartwarming embrace. My eyes stinging with tears threatening to fall, my breath caught in my throat I choked up. Feeling a pair of arms wrap round my broad back reciprocating I suddenly broke down, my knees buckled, barely able to keep me standing we both collapsed to the ground it was then my tears never stopped.

"Shhhh, it's over Ash. I know. I promise you it's over. He won't hurt you again." Jenny smiled comforting Ash.

"Thank you. Thank you for everything." I managed to whisper.

Feeling slightly embarrassed but comforted all the same. I looked to see Serena standing outside with Lillie watching the scene. Her face beamed happily knowing the news crying herself, I released Jenny running over and scooping Serena up in my arms spinning us round. A blissful moment enveloped us like we were the only ones there, setting her gently down gliding my hands cupping her face. Her azure eyes filled with tears of joy because mine were, my thumb brush lightly against her lips sending a rosy pink blush across her features closing the gap between us kissing her passionately to my joy she glides her arms round my neck deepening the kiss.

Reluctantly after parting, my gaze never breaking I asked softly "So this is what you wanted to tell me huh?"

"Hm... Hm yeah it was. We can go home now Ash. It's finally over we can live in peace now." Serena happily said. "There was one more thing I wanted to tell you... I-"

"Lillie?!" Someone asked quietly.

Everyones attention was diverted to the sound of a deep concerned and relieved voice. I glance over to Lillie who appeared to be bewildered by who the voice belong too. Just like second nature an old habit came over me, releasing Serena, taking her hand I dragged us over to Lillie making sure I stood between her and the mystery guy.

'I don't fucking think so. You're not going to ruin this moment for me.'

The guy looked annoyed and begun agressivly saying "Get the fuck out of my way!" The guy with blonde hair similar to Lillie's wearing dark blue jeans a light grey top with a brown jacket.

"Ain't gonna happen. Who are you?" I replied calmly threatening much to his irritation. I noticed surrounding us was Gary, Jenny and Looker there ready to diffuse the situation.

"If you must know. I'm Lillie's brother Gladion. I received a call from my godfather telling me Lillie had been rescued." Gladion finished without taking his eyes off me.

'Well that explains the resemblance'

"Do you have I.D?" Jenny asked suspiciously.

"Who's asking?" Gladion replies cockily back filled with attitude.

"The police is asking young man. Now you can show us without the attitude or we arrest you for obstructing and disturbing the peace. Now which is it?" Looker says while stepping forward infront of Ash.

"Uh guys that is Gladion." Garys says sheepishly.

"How do you know him Gary?" Jenny glances to look at Gary annoyed.

"Uh, this is totally my bad! He dyed his hair a different colour when I last saw him. We went to Uni in Kanto. I just didn't realise it was him."

"Oh Gary! Hi! I didn't see you there before! How you been?!" Gladion said happily seeing a friendly face.

"All good now. How did you know Lillie was here? And how come I didn't know you had a sister?!" Gary pouts.

'Seriously?! You're gonna have a catch up here?!'

"Well for starters did you really think I was going to let 'you' go out with my sister? And second I couldn't mention anything because for her own safety but I heard Gio is dead now... is that true?" He asked hopeful while taking glances between everyone and Lillie.

"Yes Gladion. It is. Despite the ordeal that she had endured, we want to make sure you're not a threat. I was going to wait till I get back to Unova to call you but seeing as you're here, there is a few questions we need to ask you about your late parents foundation. Perhaps then I can catch you up to speed with everything while Lillie is recovering? We can arrange everything in the meantime and you can speak to her later okay?" Looker spoke authoritatively.

Hesitantly looking around the scene, Gladion nodded agreeing with them. With the situation diffused Gary walked towards him shaking his hand catching up like old times as well as passing his number along. "I promise I on my life she will be safe for when you get back." Gary declared eyes locked on Gladion's sternly.

"Okay then, I'll hold you to that Gary. I'll be in touch." Gladion replied a knowing smirk tugging at the corners. He took a glance at Lillie who was talking to Serena looked almost happy and relieved to see his sister after so many years, he knew he couldn't interrupt her life anymore than he already had.

They had their differences for sometime but he was the rebellious type who looks out for his family. Even during Uni Gary was the one who broke through his constant hard lonely wall and been there ever since. He has a suspicion that Gary and Lillie would get on well, their personalities were complimentary to one another.

Gary head back to Ash and Serena while Lillie walks over to Gladion and gave him a hug. "This was a strange reunion wasn't it?" Lillie said jokingly.

"You could say that. Lillie?" Gladion started quietly "is it true about our family? I mean... Im sorry I wasn't there for you... they said that you would be harmed if I tried to rescue you and they warned me not to tell anyone about you. I have been beside myself with worry and now you're safe an-" Gladion's lip trembled tears flowed freely finally releasing the worry he had for his sister for so long.

Lips trembling herself Lillie composed herself, not wanting to worry him any further she places a comforting hand on her brother's shoulder and said softly "Im safe now Gladion and thank you for always trying your best I know you were being watched but uh I-" she glances over to Gary for a second "I think I'm going to be okay now Gary has... shall we say already proven to be reliable in any situation" Lillie giggles reminiscing the fond first memory of the two meeting last night.

While the two siblings caught up I felt better knowing she was safe. I was reminded by a slight tug on my arm Serena still clinging beside me. I turned facing her, raising my hand cupping her face gently seeing her angelic smile.

Reaching on her tip toes she whispers to me "Shall we go for a walk?"

Smiling back I replied "lets."

We both turned to walk hand in hand towards the beach, neither of us were in any hurry we just enjoyed our time alone. It's strange, only this time yesterday I had given her my heart and I asked her to marry me. But something feels different.

"Shall we sit down?" I asked her.

Nodding in agreement we sat down side by side watching the Alolan sun set complimenting her bright vibrant colours. Today as I watched this beautiful gift of life before me, today appeared bright than the day before.

"Ash?" Serena asked softly.

"Yeah?" I said soflty back glancing over seeing Serena playing with her fingers, she only did that when she's nervous. Worry filled me turning my body to face her asking "are you okay?"

A small smile appeared on her lips, turning her face towards me I see her eyes glazed over and tear marks streaking her face. Taking her hands in mine carefully I asked "Babe whats wrong? This is a very happy day! Why are you crying?!" 

"Of course it is Ash! Im so relieved and happy all at the same time it's quite overwhelming!" She said still leaving that small smile. "I need to ask you something?"

"Serena you can ask me anything you know that." I replied moving my hand to wipe away her tears falling onto her pretty face.

Letting out a big sigh appearing to gather courage "I was having a conversation with Lillie and she asked about us... and she said something that never crossed my mind. Until I thought about it more at first I was contemplating on asking you about it first but... do you... do you see a future one day with children?"

I felt my eyebrows shot up in surprise taken aback by her question thinking 'thats what you had been worried about asking me?' "Uh... can't say I had thought about it... you kinda took up a lot of my thinking space." I said cheekily.

Serena's eyes looked upset but she smiled all the same. It was the same smile she gave me when she tried to hide something. Feeling slightly guilty never fully giving her an answer, I quickly followed saying "but that doesn't mean that I don't want any... I'm just scared because I haven't been around them much so I'm unsure on what to do. Hopefully in the future if that's what you want then we can... I'll be happy if you're happy. Would be nice to have a mini you I can protect... then if and when she brings boyfriends home maybe when she has left home... I can scare them into oblivion if they hurt my baby girl." I thought happily.

"Ha...What if there might be a mini Ash?" Serena asked.

"Well all I'll say to that is we would need help, huh... Serena my parents needed a medal for when I was growing up, constantly getting into trouble when I thought I was 'curious' but with you for his mother, I don't think I would have much to worry about... so more I think about it yeah I would like to have one some day."

I gaze upon Serena looking completely content and relieved with my answer. No words were said just the sound of waves crashing onto the soft sand. Serena glanced to her bag pulling it over, taking my hands back I saw her pulling out a small white object. Serena stares and finally she hands it over to me watching me carefully.

"You're gonna be a daddy Ash." She whispered happily holding back the tears.

Utterly bewildered I unintentionally sounding blunt "come again?"

Serena laughed through her happy tears, bringing her delicate dainty hands cupping my face she whispered "you're going to be a daddy! I'm pregnant."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 2.8K 53
Pokémon: Champion of Alola-Rise from Betrayal (AshBetrayed) (AureliaShipping) Ash has come back from Kalos after coming in 2nd place. When gets back...
198K 3K 26
⚠️Rewritten⚠️ Search 'Resurgence| A Pokémon Fanfiction' ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 'Never Give Up Until The End' Is what got him to where he is toda...
408K 7.5K 61
"Do u remember the promise we did?" "I do..." Get ready to immerse yourself once again in the world of Pokemon FanFic. This fan fic respects the sto...
30.6K 618 23
As the Kalos gang continue to travel around the region, one little change of mind would trigger several emotional thoughts and revelations, and cause...