How It All Started! (Bakuxfem...

By Foxy_girl19

Book (1/2) ======== [Edited] Both Izuku and Katsuki are 5 years old "Kacchan" Izuku called out to the ash bl... More

1: I'M GOING TO UA!!! (Rewrite)
2: Anonymous Girl (Rewrite)
3: Does He Even Remember Me (Rewrite)
Introduction/Information
4: Kacchan Cooking (Rewrite)
5: EVER (Rewrite)
6: Black Hoodie (Rewrite)
7: Joe (Rewrite)
8: Kei (Rewrite)
OCS
9: Sing It With Me? (Rewrite)
10: Bakugou Truth Or Dare (Rewrite)
11: Shots Fired (Rewrite)
Mikei & Katsuki (Rewrite)
12: Mikei Punching (Rewrite)
13: I Have A Boyfriend (Rewrite)
14: Smutt Warning (Rewrite)
15: Boner (oof) (Rewrite)
16: Bunny Suit (Rewrite)
17: HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATSUKI! (Rewrite)
18: Amazing Voice (Rewrite)
Not An Update
19: Decline Again (Rewrite)
20: 6:30pm (Rewrite)
22: Lets Beat These Extras! (Rewrite)
23: I Have A Plan😈 (Rewrite)
24: Date
25: He's jalouse
26: Call Chilly Pepper
27: Like What You See~
28: Waterfall
29: Misses His Girlfriend
30: Hamilton
31: I Love You Too Cry Baby
!!!PLEASE READ!!!
SPECIAL CHAPTER
32: Hola Papi~
Next story info
UPDATE

21: Call Me...Izu! (Rewrite)

2.3K 57 13
By Foxy_girl19

"Bro! She fucking said yes!... Well she said she wants to meet in person"

"No fucking way! Ha! We are gonna be better then that shitty class 1-A!"

"Your still on with that. Whatever! I told her to meet us at the cat cafe tomorrow afternoon"

"How are we gonna know who she is?"

"She said she's gonna be wearing a dark green hoodie and a black mask with some black pants"

"Awsome! I can't wait to meet her. Well I'm gonna sleep. I'll see ya tomorrow"

"I wonder if she'll show us how she looks? I would like to get to know her"

========

It is currently Friday morning. Izuku and Katsuki got ready for school ate some breakfast then went to class.

When they got to class it was just them two.

"Kacchaaaaan!" Izuku wines and lays her head on her desk.

"What's wrong?" Katsuki turns from his desk and faces his girlfriend.

"I'm nervous about the meet with cat.lover! I've never actually met any of my fans before... Also he asked me to be in his singing group! Like what the hell! I've watched there videos last night. The music they make is fucking amazing!!! I don't know why they would want me! I'm just..UHHHH!!!" Izuku banged her head on the desk in frustration but then raised her head back up because she banged it to hard "owww..."

"Heh. Dumbass don't do that" Katsuki said as he kissed Izukus forehead then sat back down "Look your gonna fucking be okay. He wants to meet you and just talk about the shitty group or whatever. He wants you in his fucking group because you have an amazing voice Deku" Katsuki gave a soft smile then continued "Also if you want I can go with you"

Izuku gets up from her seat and sits on Katsukis desk "Thank you Kacchan I needed that. And no it's okay I'll be fine on my own" Izuku smiles.

Katsuki pulls Izuku to his lap "Well you better fucking be fine on your own" Katsuki wrapped his arms around her waist.

Izuku kisses Katsukis cheek and smiles "I'll be okay Kacchan. If you want I'll text you when I get there and if there's something off"

"Tch! I'll just drive your ass over there" Katsuki pulls Izuku closer then kisses her and Izuku kisses back.

It hasn't been 10 seconds and they get interrupted.

"Can you please not do that In class"

Izuku breaks the kiss and looks at the door to see Todoroki "Ah I'm sorry Todoroki I didn't know it was almost time for class" Izuku gets off Katsukis lap and turns to look at Katsuki he looks mad and annoyed at Todoroki.

Izuku smiles and pecks his cheek "Thanks for the talk Kacchan I needed it" after that Izuku goes to her seat.

Todoroki scoffed and walks to his seat at the back and other students started walking in.

'Why is Todoroki like this all of a sudden?' Izuku thought as she looks out the window.

========

"SHINSO!!!"

"Wha-huh?"

"The fucking bell rang! Let's go or we'll be late"

"Monoma Calm down we have time!" Shinso yelled getting up "let's go and get ready"

========

"I CAN'T FIND IT!!!"

"Deku calm your ass down!" Katsuki sat on Izukus bed "Where was the last place you left it?"

"I uh..." Izuku stops what she's doing and thinks for a while then her eyes lit up "I remember!" Izuku runs to her bed goes on her knees and looks under her bed "Found it" Izuku pulls out a green hoodie.

"I think you should hurry. You have to leave in about...10 minutes" Katsuki gets up from Izukus bed and walks to the door "I'll meet you outside. Don't take to fucking long" as Katsuki said that he left the room.

Izuku quickly changes and runs out the dorms.

As she got outside there was her boyfriend on his phone in his car. She ran to the car and got in "Thanks again Kacchan for taking me" Izuku smiled at Katsuki

Katsuki blushes at the sight "Whatever. Let's just get going" Katsuki starts his car and drives off.

The cat cafe wasn't that far so it wasn't a long drive.

When they got there Izuku thanks Katsuki again and gives him a little kiss.

Izuku gets out the car and closes the door "Bye" Izuku waves at Katsuki

"If something fucking happens te-" Katsuki gets interrupted by Izuku.

"Text you. Yeah I know and I will" Izuku smiles at Katsuki.

"Okay good, well have fun or whatever" Katsuki said as he waves and drives off.

Izuku chuckled. She turns around and walks into the cafe.

Once she walked in she seen cats at the corner "Awww" as she said that someone tapped her shoulder. Izuku turns around and sees a blonde haired kid.

"Hello! Do you happen to be Anonymous girl?"

(She has her mask on and hood)

"Yes! Are you who I'm suppose to meet?"

"Ah no I'm the other member! I just came so I can meet the new member. Follow me we are staying over here"

Izuku nodded and followed the blonde to where the cats are.

"Oh I totally forgot! I'm Neito Monoma"

"Oh well nice to meet you Monoma!"

"Its nice to meet you to um...?"

"Oh uh you can call me...Izu!"

"Okay then Izu!" Monoma stops in front of a purple hairs guy sitting on the floor playing with cats "Shinso, she's here!" Monoma taps Shinsos shoulder.

Shinso turns around and looks up as he sees Monoma and a girl in a hoodie he turns back around and points at a spot in front of him "Please sit there. And Monoma sit right there" Shinso pointed next to him.

Monoma and Izuku did as told and sat down. As they sat down cats started getting on them.

"Well hello there. Aren't you adorable!" Izuku got the cat and hugged it.

"You like cats?" Shinso asked.

"I love them! Well I love all animals" Izuku smiled and let go of the cat.

"Me too!" Monoma yelled.

Izuku giggled "So I came here so we can talk about TCC" Izuku looks at Shinso.

"Yes. So I wanted to ask if you do want to be in TCC?" Shinso asked as he put down the cat.

Izuku looks down and thinks about it for a while. Izuku looks up at Shinso and Monoma and nods "Yeah, I would love too!" Izuku smiles.

"Great. So I was wondering if we are gonna get to see who you are?" Shinso asked.

"Ah! Yes. You will get to see who I am! So I guess I don't need this" Izuku took of her hoodie and mask.

"So what's your name?" Shinso asked.

"I'm Izuku Midoriya! And you are?" Izuku asked with a small smile.

"Hitoshi Shinso" Shinso said still looking dead as ever.

"Nice to meet you Shinso!" Izuku smiled "So I want to know. How many songs have you guys made? And do you both know how to use instruments?" Izuku asked excited.

"Yes we do and we have about..." Monoma starts counting his fingers "Ah! We have about 30 songs!" Monoma said proud of himself and Shinso.

Izukus jaw dropped "30! I've only heard about 15 songs. Can I hear more!?" Izuku asked.

Shinso looks at Izuku "I had a feeling you would ask that" Shinso graves his backpack and pulls out a laptop and opens it.

Shinso starts searching for there playlist of songs. When he found there playlist Shinso pulls out some headphones from his backpack and plugs it into his laptop.

Shinso gives Izuku the laptop and headphone "Just press the space bar to start it"

Izuku takes both things and puts the headphones on. She presses the space bar and the music starts.

(Monomas songs)

(Shinsos songs)

(Both)

When the songs finished Izuku took off the headphones and looks at the two guys in front of her "That. Was. Amazing!" Izuku yelled.

"I just love how you made 'Sincerely Me'! And Monoma the song 'Everybody Gets High' I love it! Also Shinso I love 'Overdose'! And was 'Why' the song I helped you with?" Izuku asked.

"He thanks. And yeah it is" Shinso scratched the back of his neck.

"Thanks Izu! I do think that's my fav from all of the ones I made!" Monoma smiles.

"Haha no problem!" Izuku smiles back. Izuku looks at the time and it's 5:50 "I'm really happy that you asked me to join! This is new for me. I've never been In a group before. I'm always alone. I thought it was better that way for me. I didn't think I would...fit in" Izuku chuckles "I'm sorry I'm just rambling about nothing"

"No it's okay I know how you feel. I was the same untill I met Monoma and he came up with us making a singing group. We are all different that's what makes us a good group. So I'm happy you accepted are affer" Shinso gave a small smiles.

"Yeah! I'm happy we have a new member! Fuck I can't wait to make a new song with you!" Monoma yelled out throwing his fist in the air.

Izuku chuckles and returns the smile "Same here! By the way, when do we meet and where?"

"Oh yeah about that would you be able to meet us at UA?" Shinso asked petting a cat.

"Oh I go there so yeah I would be able to meet there" Izuku laughs.

"Wait! You do! What course are you in and what class?" Monoma asked.

"Dancing. Class 1-A" Izuku answered.

"Your in class 1-A!" Monomas eyes widen "Shit I be talking bad about that class! I didn't know they had a new student!"

Izuku laughs "You talk bad about us. Are you jealous" Izuku teases Monoma.

"Pfff! Me jealous haha very funny" Monoma crossed his arms and looks away.

"I'm joking!" Izuku chuckles "And what class are you both in?"

"1-B. Singing course" Shinso answered taking out his phone "Its getting late we should get going. Do you need a ride Midoriya?"

"Oh no I'm okay! I already have a ride. But thanks for asking!" Izuku smiled.

"Okay then. Come on Monoma" Shinso packed his thinks and got up then walked off.

"Okay! Bye Izu! I'll see you soon" Monoma gets up and follows behind Shinso.

"Bye! See ya soon" Izuku waves as they leave.

Izuku takes out her phone and texts her Pomeranian boyfriend to pick her up.

(Mini time skip)

Katsuki finally got there and Izuku is waiting outside on a bench with a ice cold drink.

"Hey there cutie~ need a ride~" Katsuki smirks at Izuku.

Izuku looked up at Katsuki and smirked "Well yes I do need a ride. Thanks for asking handsome~" Izuku jumps into the car then kisses her boyfriend and Katsuki kisses back.

After about a minute or so they break the kiss "So how was it? They didn't fucking try anything? And who the fuck are they anyway?" Katsuki starts driving.

"It was good! They didn't try anything. Also they go to UA too. There names are Shinso Hitoshi and Neito Monoma!" Izuku smiles.

"Wait them! The crazy energetic one and the lazy ass that looks like eye bags!" Katsuki yelled.

"Yeah them. And Monoma isn't crazy! Also Shinso isn't lazy. They are really nice! I think I made a good choice joining" Izuku smiled brightly.

"Yeah yeah. Where they checking you out? If they were I'll kill them!" Katsuki yelled.

"Kacchan calm down. And no I don't think so? But I think Monoma is gay. But Shinso would turn away at times looking nervous. I don't know?" Izuku takes another sip of her drink.

"THAT BASTERED WAS CHECKING YOU OUT!!!!"

"KACCHAN CALM YOUR ASS DOWN NOW!!!"

"...Yes ma'am!" Katsuki gets a bit scared.

"Thank you!" Izuku smiles "If he was checking me out it's fine let him. He won't have a chance at all. And to be honest he's not my type" Izuku takes anything sip of her drink before finishing it.

"Tch! Yeah whatever" Katsuki growled.

(Time skip)

They finally get to UA and get inside the dorms.

Katsuki and Izuku head to there rooms to change then meet back at the kitchen and make food.
When they finished making and eating there food they both do there night routine and head to Katsukis room to watch movies till they fall asleep.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
I don't know how long I made this but here you go. I hope like it, it took me an entire day to make it so enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.1K 2.6K 12
Katsuki x Fem!Deku As Izumi's mother is in the hospital fighting Cancer. Izumi is working 24/7 trying to pay for the treatment for it all to be over...
23K 399 10
His crimson eyes narrowed into dangerous slits when he saw me. Squidward. I was terrified of him, especially after those heart breaking, painful me...
130K 3K 64
Bakugou is a famous billionaire, he is only 21!! Bakugou was mean to anyone. He was a player and he only want's attention. He never fall for someone...