Imperfectly Perfect Love | JJ...

By hana_imagines

Life is like a train. People board and leave at every station. But what matters is the people who stay till t... More

Character Sketch
Part 1 - Where are your eyes huh?
Part 2 - New Friends
Part 3 - Paths Cross
Part 4 - The Teams
Part 5 - Eyes!!
Part 6 - Working Together
Part 7 - Darling and Dickhead
Part 9 - Ouch!! That hurts Darling!
Part 10 - Jerk Mode: Off
Part 11 - Winner!!
Part 12 - Dark and Cold
Happy Birthday BTS💜
Part 13 - Truth Unseen
Part 14 - A Clear Picture
Part 15 - Fixing things
Part 16 - Bunny 🐰
Part 17 - Kookie loves Cookie
Part 18 - The First Couple❤
Part 19 - Stay Like This!
Part 20 - F. R. I. E. N. D. S
Part 21 - Different!!
Part 22 - Cold Breeze
Part 23 - Birthday!!!
Part 24 - Behind the smile
Part 25 - The Real Her
Part 26 - Angry Bird!!!
Part 27 - Just One Day
Part 28 - Kiss!!!
Part 29 - Fear of Rejection
Part 30 - Past and Pain
Part 31 - One-sided Love
Part 32 - Ignorance hurts!!
Part 33 - Misconceptions
Part 34 - Her feelings!!
Part 35 - Finally!!
Part 36 - Confession
Part 37 - Trip's Done!!
Part 38 - Apple of his eye!!
Part 39 - The Final Couple!!
Part 40 - One Last Time!!!
Part 41 - Out of Blue!!!
Part 42 - He is Back
Part 43 - Agony
Part 44 - Back in Seoul
Part 45 - His Assistant
Part 46 - In Pain
Part 47 - Her Chauffeur!
Part 48 - Long Time No See!
Part 49 - Jungoo 🐰
Part 50 - Pills
Part 51 - Star in the House
Part 52 - New Year
Part 53 - Date
Part 54 - Ignorance
Part 55 - Love Maze
Part 56 - Business Party
Part 57 - The Conference
Part 58 - Giving Up
Part 59 - The Heartbreak
Part 60 - Marriage
Part 61- His wife
Part 62 - Empty-Hearted
Part 63 - Wasted
Part 64 - Talk
Part 65 - Yearning Love
Part 66 - Double Celebration!!
Part 67 - Missing You
Part 68 - Accident
Part 69 - Major Revelation
Part 70 - DO NOT DISTURB
Part 71 - Kindling Love
Part 72 - A Guest?
Part 73 - A Mutual Deal
Part 74 - 24 Hours
Part 75 - A New Member
Part 76 - Mama Bear
Part 77 - Get-Together
Part 78 - A Hole in The Heart
Part 79 - Mourning
Part 80 - Epilogue

Part 8 - Roses are Red!!

128 14 12
By hana_imagines

Friendship is when people know all about you but like you anyway.

-Unknown

*******

Jungkook's Pov

"No way", I hate the thought of them joining us with my whole heart. It would be okay if it is Ara or Kyunghee, I am okay even if Soo Ah comes along. But not Hana and Yuna. Those two girls completed a PhD in how to irritate me. Everyone were gawking at me. Of course, why wouldn't they? Everyone wants to hang out with them and I am the only black sheep here.

"Jungkook ah please", Jin hyung started pleading. I know all his acts for spending time with Ara noona. For god's sake, he is behaving like a lovesick teenager.

"It will be real fun Jungkook. More people, more fun", shortie stood beside hyung. When will they even understand that those two girls are waiting for a chance to stab me and bury me alive. I just can't explain these people.

"Yeah! We just became friends with Soo Ah too",Hoseok joined with his shining face. This man, I wonder if his cheeks hurt by smiling that much.

"Jungkook ah please! I will make your favourite pancakes and buy you your favourite banana milkshake", finally my hyung caught my weak points. I hate him. Ugh!

"Ok fine! But", I paused.

"Add cookie dough ice cream in the list", I continued and I heard him giggle and the rest were looking at us, I must rather say they were smiling at us with an Aww expression. Of course leave the sleepy head to a side, he is still sleeping like a bear. I am pretty sure he was a rock in his previous life.

"I love you Jungkook ah", Hyung hugged me. Aish, this hyung is turning too childish. Will it be the same for everyone when they like someone? Oh My God! I could never imagine myself like that. It looks so creepy.

"But listen, if they try to kill me, you all must save me from them", for an instance, everyone looked at me with their eyes agape and then laughed like hell. What the fuck? I am actually being serious. Are they not going to save from those dangerous people? Ugh! I got the most irritating friends ever.

"They are not bad Jungkook, as time goes you will realise it", Tae gave out his usual boxy smile.

And it made me remember my recent encounter with her. I am really embarrassed for running away from her like that. I have to admit, I feel something different around Hana, the way she talks and her presence itself is irritating. I can't stand her for a second. But her eyes, they are having some magic in them. They speak to me. I just can't explain how. People would think of me as a mad man if I tell them this. But she is so rude, arrogant, cold and never gives a chance for me to explain. But everyone else her always speak on her side. At times i feel as if i am missing something.

"How about a movie?", Jimin interrupted my thoughts. I could see everyone cheering for him. Indeed movie is a good one until it is a romantic cliché story. Seeing the state of Jin hyung, I am quite scared if he chooses that kind of movie. I will leave him right away, no matter how hard he begs me.

"I will ask Kyunghee then", Jimin called someone on his phone, assuming it to be Kyunghee.

"Are you sure? Just ask them for once. You just can't decide for them", he was speaking to her and she replied something which made him chuckle.

"Fine then, see you tomorrow. Bubye" , and he cut the call.

"What did she say?", Taehyung was rather more curious than any of us and Jimin took a pause while everyone were looking at him for an answer.

"Well, she agreed and assured that the three will be coming. And the funny part is she didn't even ask their permission", he chuckled again and I could see Tae feeling relieved. I know there is something off between Tae, Jimin and Kyunghee. But I just didn't want to ask because I didn't want to make it awkward. Maybe, if we grow a bit closer, I would ask that. I saw Namjoon calling someone, I presume it to be Soo Ah. I just know they became quite good friends. Well! They must thank our poor teamwork for that. He smiled as he talked and ended the call.

"She agreed too and don't worry Jin, she said she will be bringing Ara too", he put an arm around Jin hyung. His face was now clearly flushed. Who asked him to make it obvious? Be like that, you are what your actions determine. I laughed to myself seeing his state.

I am sure tomorrow will be a long and eventful day.

End of Jungkook's Pov

#####

"Kyunghee ah I hate you"

"Eonnie, it's always us, just three of us. Let's hang out with them too. They are all nice"

"Except that dickhead", Hana is mad at Kyunghee for agreeing to hang out with them since Jimin asked for it.

"Eonnie, please.... Even Ara and Soo Ah are coming. Jimin just texted me. It will be fun eonnie", Kyunghee pouted at her sister. She would do anything to drag her along.

"Come on Hana, what's wrong in joining them except for that jerk? They wanted us to join, isn't it nice to hear that they want to hang out with us. And because of this innocent and stupid sister of yours, I just cancelled my date with a very handsome guy you know?", Yuna paused and glared at Kyunghee.

"When I could do that, why don't you leave your stubborn soul aside for once and join us", she continued.

"Okay, okay fine. I will be coming", she finally sighed in defeat.

Kyunghee jumped out of happiness and gave a high five to Yuna while Hana stared at her smiling. Her sister is indeed an innocent soul and she promised herself that she would protect her at all costs.

"If that jerk tried to pull out something on you, I will take care of it", Yuna gave out a playful smirk.

"I don't think he is that bad, the way Jimin endears him makes me feel so", Kyunghee suddenly spoke.

"Just float in those thoughts along with your angel Jimin, you will forget to differentiate between bad and good", Yuna slapped Kyunghee's arm.

"Soo Ah is also coming", Hana eyed at Yuna who suddenly became serious

"So?"

"I mean are you okay with that?", Hana was concerned.

"I do want to see her. I feel guilty for what I had done. It is just that I can't face her but I really want to see her", she spoke with her head down.

"It's okay. It's not completely your fault you know? Don't blame yourself for that", Hana placed her arm over Yuna's shoulder.

"Eonnie is right. As they say time heals everything. Let's wait for some time. After all the result must be worth the wait", Kyunghee hugged her. Yuna felt happy listening their words.

"Thanks for always being my side. I don't know how my life would have been with you two", tears gleamed through Yuna's eyes.

"Eww I hate this Yuna, where did that sassy and bold Yuna go? Did we get the wrong person here", Hana chucked at Kyunghee's statement while Yuna laughed a little

#####

Ara's house

"Ara, Namjoon asked me if we could hang out with them?"Soo Ah paused looking at her blank face. "And I said yes"

"What? But you didn't ask me", Ara frowned

"I thought you are good friends with them, you would really like hanging out with them."

"I don't mean that Soo Ah", she lowered her head,

"What is that bothering you?", Soo ah notice her expression turn into worry.

"Welll.. ummm... It's nothing you know"

"Don't lie to me. Wait a minute", Soo Ah thought for a while. "Is it because of that handsome guy?", she asked and Ara's eyes widened.

"So it is him then"

"He is being so good to me. He treats me well too. He saved me twice from those guys. He never tries to hurt me even though I don't know the reason why he called me a pig during that match"

"Is he that idiot who called you a pig? I didn't notice at all", Soo Ah realised.

"We are friends now, but I don't want to advance it anymore. He is having high hopes on me Soo Ah, I don't want to disappoint him", she spoke with a sad smile recollecting his sweet gestures every time he meets her.

"I heard he is a nice guy. He is handsome too. Above all of that, he treats you well, what's wrong in giving him a chance?", Soo Ah couldn't understand why she is declining his love.

"It's not that easy for me. He would not accept after know what happened to me? And I don't suite him at all. I look like a pig beside him", tears glistened through her eyes.

"What the hell are you speaking? I agree you are not one of those skinny girls, but you are natural. You are beautiful the way you are. Don't ever call yourself that.And I have been longing to ask you this? What actually happened that you are so afraid that he wouldn't accept you? And why did you change your college in middle of the semester?" , Soo Ah shot all the questions revolving in her head.

"Will you still be my friend after what had happened to me?", Ara asked, her voice so low.

"I will accept you no matter what you are", Soo ah assured her

Ara narrated her story and Soo ah was just beside her. All the time she was telling, Soo Ah noticed her being panicked and crying. Soo Ah hugged her in between her sobs.

"I am so sorry for bringing up your past again, you went through a lot. I am so sorry", Soo ah's eyes brimmed with tears listening to Ara's story. Soo ah hugged her tight.

"It wasn't your fault at all, so don't cry Ara. No one will ever reject you for that", she consoled her. "I am really sorry for bringing that up", Soo Ah was feeling guilty.

"don't be sorry Soo Ah. I am happy that you are still being the same. I feel a bit light you know" Ara whispered and Soo Ah nodded.

"And what about you?"

"What?"

"what's wrong between you and Yuna?", Ara asked straight.

It's going to be a long night, Soo Ah thought

#####

Kyunghee's Pov

"Kyunghee ah", Jimin came running towards me. I smiled at his cuteness. I could say all the girls were quite jealous of me. Jimin politely rejects anyone who asks him out, not making a scene unlike Taehyung. That idiot straight away says no and even adds some fuel to the fire making the poor soul drown in her own tears.

"Kyunghee ah", another voice. Oh! How could I not recognize this one. The one and only in this whole world, the deepest I have ever heard. His voice can make anyone go silent.

"Why? What happened?"

"I just came along, I saw you with Jimin and just wanted to walk together", he spoke not looking at me. I could see Jimin smiling. I am sure he is thinking the same. It's been long since we have been like this. I don't want to walk beside him but still, I don't to spoil this moment. Jimin ruffled my hair all of a sudden. This cute action of his makes my heart flutter. I could feel my cheeks burning and also Taehyung staring at me. I could see everyone's eyes on me. Ahh I just hate this. Two most popular guys walking by my sides, and I am here, like a potato in middle of French fries.

Jimin reached his room and bid bye to us. Now it is me and Taehyung. I want to talk to him, but nah, I will not do that, the only one percent of ego in my blood wants to prove itself.

"So", he started talking and yeah as always my mind froze, I don't know what to reply when he starts talking. I feel ashamed of being like this. Ugh!

"You are coming this evening?", he asked me. Wait! Doesn't he know? Or is he wanting to start a conversation?

"Yeah!", my voice was almost faded. Did I lose my voice?

"It will be fun then", he gave out his usual boxy smile. And I didn't smile back, I know I am being rude but I don't want him to get a thought that things are normal between us.

"Well! Give this to Hana.", he handed me a pen drive. And turned to go into his class and just stopped. Why did he stop? Wait! Why is he coming towards me again? This idiot, why is he so unpredictable?

"See you in the evening then", he tapped my shoulder and went to his room. What the hell is wrong with him? He patched up with my sister and not me. We had a fight too, but he only resolved his problem with Eonnie. Did he forget that I was his best friend? Lost in these stupid thoughts, I bumped into someone.

"Kyunghee, where are you lost girl?", thank god, it was eonnie.

"Nothing eonnie"

"Aren't you getting late for the class?", she asked me. Oh shit! I completely forgot I am having a class. So stupid of me. I am already famous for my tardiness in the college. I was about to run, then I remember,

"Eonnie, Taehyung asked me to give this to you", I gave her the pen drive and rushed to the class.

End of Kyunghee's Pov

The teams submitted their plans to the student's office and they announced that they will be declaring the results in a week and wished all the best to everyone.

#####

"I don't have any dress for tonight", Kyunghee complained like a child in front of the wardrobe filled with clothes.

"Kyunghee, we are getting late", Hana and Yuna both got ready and here sat Kyunghee whining like a kid not knowing what to wear.

"Come, we will do it for you then", Yuna quickly searched her clothes to find something presentable. All she found were formals or pyjamas. "This girl doesn't even know what to shop", she huffed and finally she found a sleeveless solid red one-piece.

"I bought that long back, but I never wore it. It won't look good anyway", she tried to pull it from Yuna's hand but Yuna held the dress strong.

"It will be nice Kyunghee, wear it. You will look dashing", Hana added

"But it doesn't look like my type", the little girl scowled

"Your type? Is this your boyfriend? Where did I get this girl? Aish", Yuna facepalmed herself looking at Kyunghee in disbelief.

"Wear this Kyunghee ah.", Hana forced her and finally she agreed to wear. After a 5 long minute of dressing up, Kyunghee came out and the duo were shocked or say astounded. She looked really nice.

"I am sure Jimin will not take his eyes off you this evening", Yuna teased

"Put some lipstick on", Hana passed her the tube.

"Eonnie, I don't like putting on makeup. Not even little"

"It's okay pretty girl, you look beautiful anyway", Yuna wrapped her arm around Kyunghee's shoulder and they headed outside.

#####

"Ara", Hana hugged the chubby girl as soon as she saw her.

"Oh My, you look pretty Kyunghee", Ara complimented her and she felt shy.

"Kyunghee ah, am I seeing someone else? Where did my best friend go?",Jimin came towards her.

"Yah!"

"It's so unlike you, but still I must be honest. You are looking beautiful", as usual he ruffled her hair while she was blushing hard.

"I have already said you, now treat me for selecting this dress", Yuna whispered in Kyunghee's ears. When Taehyung joined them, his expression was neutral. He just put a blank face at her and the rest arrived soon.

"Which one then?", Jin asked gathering everyone's attention.

"that action movie", Yuna pointed a poster

"No, that horror one", Jungkook pointed another poster

"I will go with the horror one", Yoongi joined.

"Please no! We will go to that animated one", Hoseok pointed at another one while everyone gave him a weird look.

"I would prefer the action one", Jin gave out his opinion

"anything is fine", Taehyung joined

"Horror please", Ara spoke out

"Horror then", Jin finalized and everyone looked at him in disbelief. Jungkook was rather laughing inside since he knew Jin is hell scared of horror and yet agreed. Hana facepalmed herself thinking about how crazy he is towards Ara. And she looked at Yuna and Yuna gave her back a "We can't do anything now" look. Jin went to buy the tickets. The girls wanted to pay but all their requests were just ignored.

"fine, we will at least buy the snacks", Kyunghee went from there to order the snacks.

"I want nachos", Jimin yelled.

"I need to go to the restroom", Taehyung excused himself.

Everyone chattered and just spoke some random stuff. And Hana and Yuna were standing at a corner.

"Hey! Darling", the bunny jumped towards them grabbing their attention and Jin finished buying the tickets.

"Hey do you know this?", Yuna asked Jungkook and all of them turned towards them getting ready for a small drama before watching the actual one.

"What?"

"Roses are red, violets are blue, I have five fingers and the middle one is for you", Yuna pointed out her middle finger and everyone laughed. Well Jungkook isn't an easy guy.

"Roses are red, violets are blue, if I had a brick, I would throw it at you", he spoke back making everyone break into fits of laughter.

"Roses are red, violets are blue, a face like yours belong to the zoo, don't worry , I'll be there too, not in the cage, but laughing at you", Hana can continue this till the end. And again everyone laughed at their childishness. Poor Jungkook didn't see that coming.

"Roses are red, violets are blue, I've never met anyone as beautiful as you", Jin whispered in Ara's ears making her go red.

"Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm lucky to have a friend like you", Ara jumped on Soo Ah hugging her but she did that just to avoid the handsome man shaking her heart.

"Roses are red, violets are blue, I like animals, but you're okay too", Soo Ah pointed at Namjoon and everyone roared in laughter again. Their stomachs were hurt already.

"Roses are red, violets are blue, you're all my best friends and I love you", the sunshine smiled and everyone gave him an Aww

"Roses are red, violets are blue, wait aren't violets violet?", Jimin asks and everyone bursts out again. Tears flow out of Jin's eyes due to his continuous laughter.

"Roses are red, violets are blue, if you guys fucking don't stop this, I don't mind killing you"

*******

Author's note:

Hey guys, how are you all? How's this one? I really found the last lines too funny. So, the friends finally gathered for the movie. And are you all happy that their friendship is progressing? College friendships are indeed wonderful.

And guys i would love to make friends, feel free to dm me. And please do comment your views and opinions on this plot. Tips are always invited. And if you guys really liked the story, please do recommend your friends my work. I would be really grateful if you do that.

If you have any queries or suggestions,please do ask me. I would be glad to answer. Your support is always my motivation.

*DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW*

Thanking you all for reading my ff

Love you

Saranghae.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.4K 1.6K 31
Don't know about loving but u will like this book ..... Are they friends or lovers??why do they hate them ???will he always be with her??or someone...
39K 1.8K 42
"you don't know anything about me...." "I can't leave you like that,you're mine... only mine..." Jeon Jungkook is a college student. He is cold towar...
19.9K 986 36
Jimin's eyes lock with yours, your voice barely above a whisper: "You're the only one I long to feel against my skin..." Your fingers brush against h...
51K 3.1K 29
It's a story about a young ambitious man who wants everything perfect in his life, he is none other than Kim Taehyung. He can't tolerate a single imp...