The Vampire

Oleh HiiPower_333

Jessy Volkov is the girl next door, the nice girl that everybody likes but one day everything changes. Everyt... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 7

487 8 0
Oleh HiiPower_333

Picture of Michael

****

I look around the big mansion, everything is antique and classic. Arts hang off the big walls, statues and objects displayed. This house is like an art museum and I feel intimidated walking across the marble floors. 

My reflection caught my attention. I stared at the mirror, a girl standing infront of me. Her clothes soaked in blood, her arms smudge in dry blood. Her pale skin brought out the circles under her eyes making it look extra darker. I look into her empty eyes. Everything has changed since the night I turned, since my dad tortured me, the night I turned an innocent girl into a vampire.

I wanted to make everything right again and turn back to when I was happy. Where I had friends and a family but I knew that won't happen. The only thing I can do is destroy the person who took everything away from me.

There's no turning back anymore.

The door opened quietly, snapping my head to the person. Michael stood there with clothes in his hands handing it to me.

"Where are we exactly?" I fold my arms.

"Santa Rosa Island"

"We're in California?" My eyes widen.

"A long way from home" He smiled setting my stuff on the bed."Get some rest, I'll explain everything in the morning."

"Wait!" I shout confused staring at the bed. "So vampires don't sleep in coffins?" I gasp.

Laughter erupt him in him, his handsome got even more handsome if that's possible. Why are all vampires always look this good looking?

"Sadly no" He smiled.

"Disappointing" I mumbled my eyes wondering back to Alex.

"She's going to be fine, get to sleep." He patted my back.

I felt guilty, deep inside I knew it was a wrong decision bringing a good person into this world that's unexplained. It would change everything she is right now, innocent. She would see things that no one should see. I was a good person too. Why did this have to happen?

My strength felt drained and all emotions came rushing through my body. I sat near her, I blink away the tears feeling the warm tears roll down my face. I felt this heavy pain on my chest as my throat tighten. I pulled my legs near me and hugged it closer resting my head on my knees.

I couldn't take that I'm all alone now. I needed them more then ever but I'm a monster, they fear me and I'm scared that I will hurt them. Anger rose within me and I felt the need to lash out. I can feel my hands bawling into a fist. I can feel it wanting to come out and I was scared that I'm about to do something reckless. My body ached in pain, I felt like everything is collapsing around me.

A loud thunder erupt my the skies making the ground tremble. I can hear the beat of the rain and the rumble of the sky. I drop to the ground having a hard time breathing. I gave out a sob the pain was a sudden rush to me.

"Hey, hey look at me" Dominic appeared infront of me, he grabbed me making me look up. His warm hands wrapped around the nape of my neck. "Calm down, you're causing an earthquake and hurricane. You need to calm down before it gets out of hand"

"What are you talking about?" I blink away the tears.

"Just breathe." His voice became soothing and it took me by surprise at how caring and calm he looks instead of that cool bad boy attitude he has. I look into his hazel eyes it felt like everything I was feeling vanished. A small smile formed on his perfect face.

I snap out of it feeling like I'm in a trance and push him off roughly. He fell on the floor, he gasp for as he sooth his chest where I hit him. I wanted to say sorry and help him but I stared down at him backing away slowly.

"You just love hurting me do you?" He cough standing up.

"A little bit." I smirk.

"By the way that little stunt you did to my house was not coo," He brush his clothes.

"Please I'm sure your daddy can afford it to get fixed" I said bitterly.

He studied me staring at me deeply as if trying to read me.

"I'm sorry about my asshole brother. Shane was the guy who took you, he's such a kiss ass. I just want to snap he's neck." He mumbled angrily, a cute expression linger on his face making me chuckle.

He looked up at me and raised an eyebrow. I shook my head and head to the window and gasp at the sight. Trees and more trees looked torn from the ground, it sprawled every where. Splinters of woods laid everywhere in the sand.

"I did that?" I gasp. "How?"

"I'll explain but I got to introduce you to someone" He gave me a small smile.

I followed him out and glance over my shoulder to see if Alex is doing okay. She's in the same spot cuddled up in her blanket. I followed Dominic down the marble tile stairs hearing the loud footsteps clicking. Up ahead I saw four new vampires, my eyes landed on the girl who has her back to me. She was wearing a simple white dress that she made it look amazing. Her long tanned legs shine leading up to her curvy figure. Her wavy brown hair reached down to her hips bouncing freely. She slowly turned around sensing us in the room. Her face was flawless that's all there is to explain it.

"You must be Jessy" She smiled cheerfully.

The other 3 looked up from what they were doing and stared at me with amazement in their eyes. I frown feeling a little freaked out at the way they are staring at me. A blonde blurr came rushing towards me.

"I'm Luke" He reached for my hand and raise it towards his lips. His black eyes looked up at me underneath his long blonde eyelashes. He showed me his charming smile making any girl melt under his stare.

"You look even more gorgeous then the last time I saw you" His voice deep and smooth.

"Um thanks" I shift uncomfortable.

"Luke is my brother" Dominic explained.

Now I see that they kind of look the same. An older guy came forward, he had broad shoulders and dark tan skin bring out his glowing blue eyes. He looked about 20, a dragon tattoo claw leading up under his clothes. A black Chinese letter inked behind his ear. I knew that translation, it means. 'change'

He flash me a smile and thrust his hands for me to take.

"I'm Chester also his brother"

I smiled at him in return shaking his hand, his eyes shine in happiness. I looked around and saw the last person on the left reading a book. Her long blonde hair plaited in a fish tail, her eyes snap up towards me. Her eyes doll like with her blue orbs shinning, her red lips turned into a smirk.

"I'm Kat" She was infront of me before I could blink.

She hugged me tightly, I gave an awkward pat on the back seeing the amusement on everyone's face.

"You are really beautiful" She said bluntly.

"Thank you" I said hesitatingly.

"Anyway enough with the introductions." Dominic sighed heavily. "We need to explain how it works to be a vampire. Starting off with our powers."

My head sway over to Dominic eyes wide at his words, 'powers'  You got to be kidding me? Dominic stare over at me with a grin.

"How about we show you rather then tell you?" A wicked grin appear on Kat.

All their faces turned into a grin excitment shine across their eyes. It was like Christmas morning and it's time to show off what you got. Kat bounce up from her chair with an excited grin, she bounce gracefully and then she was gone the next.

"We call her the jumper" Dominic spoke.

I watch in amazement as she appear above the stair case, then she vanished into thin air once again.

"She can travel any where she pleases. She can go around the world within seconds."

Then she appeared but not alone with a topless guy, his blonde hair messy like he just went straight from bed. His eyes widen in fear, he stared around the room bewildered.Then he starts talking in french with his sexy accent.

"Present from France" She giggled, her face angelic with no touch of flaw.

Amusement leak out from all of us then another guy came his tan brown skin shine in the light making him irresistible. His face confused as the French model.

"From Italy." She winked at me.

"Kat we told you to stop snatching people off their country for your entertainment" Luke grinned amused.

"Yeah at least bring me a girl model" Chester rolled his eyes.

I can tell in their faces they all adore Kat and her happy personality. She walked around both her presents and pout. She trace her finger on one of them, they actually smirk in return.

"But they are so pretty. Can't I keep them?" She said child like making me chuckle.

It's funny how they act so casual about this, like it's such a normal thing to do.

"Bring those models back" Dominic shook his head a small smile lingering on his lips. 

"Fine" She sighed and disappeared into thin air with both of them.

"My turn" Chester grin from ear to ear.

He walked forward and raise his hands like he's holding something towards him. Then Luke came forward with a stiff walk. He looks like he's hypnotized. In amazement I watch as Luke copied what Chester is doing. Mimicking him. 

"We call him the puppet master" Dominic explained to me.

Chester made Luke dance like robot making everyone in the room erupt with laughter. Luke's face turned irritated not enjoying it one bit.

"Chester! I told you to stop doing that to me!" Luke shout annoyed.

Out of nowhere Luke shot an electric ball straight on to Chester causing him to loose grip on the power he had over Luke. He stumble on the floor groaning in pain but his grin still stayed in place.

"Ow," He groaned in pain in between with fits of laughter.

"As you can see Luke's power is electricity." Dominic said to me watching his brothers fight in amusement.

"You really have issues with your anger Lukey" He teased making me smile, I think I'm going to like Chester.

"Shut up before I fry your brainless head." Luke rolled his eyes.

Chester face me with the same grin that seems to be permanently glued onto his face. He gave me a knowing look and stood beside me.

"Niki here can see the future" Chester nudge me

"Well I can dream it" She shrugged.

Everyone of them is so amazing, extraordinary, it's like something out of a movie. It can't be real but here I am witnessing it before my eyes. Seeing the unimaginable. Vampires and powers, who knew their are like this in the world.

I turn to Dominic staring at him curious wondering what he's power is.

"What is yours?" I asked.

"He can change a person's personality and mood he can make anyone do what he wants" Niki smiled looking up at him in amazement and awe. 

I stared at him shocked at how much power he can have on a person. How much bad and good he can do with that sort of power. I mean all of them have the most best power I can imagine and they can do so much good but they can also destroy so much more.

That's why they are feared.

Dominic shot me a smirk proud of his power, who wouldn't? I rearrange my face and glare back at him looking away quickly.

"What's mine t-

"What did I tell you boys?!" A voice echoed powerfully through the big house making each of us look up at who it was belonged to. 

There stood Michael still in his business suit, his hair slightly messy from his original neat hair. We look at where he was looking at. Chester and Luke fighting there were some broken chairs and glass being thrown at. I didn't even notice that. They both stop and looked up at Michael sheepishly they both looked like a bunch of kids caught in act. It was funny to see.

"I swear I live with a bunch of kids" Michael mutter amusement flash across his face tugging on his tie loose. "What are you doing up Jessy?"

"We were explaining our powers" Kat said, she was back on her chair with the book in her hands.

A smile broke into his handsome features, I have to admit I am surrounded by a bunch of beautiful people. I feel out of place. He walk down the stairs and stared at me with his glowing eyes trapping me under his gaze.

"Do you know what you are Jessy?" He walk up to me with a smile.

"No"

"You are just one of a kind Jessy, you really are. Your powers is your emotions." He paused and saw my confused expression. "For example when you're angry or sad you can make everything around you destroy itself and sometimes you don't even know you are doing it. Like in the desert for the first time in 50 years it rained. You were creating a flood, you were so angry and so upset because of what you did" He smiled reassuringly.

"So my powers are my emotions?" I frown still confused.

"Yes but you also have another power that I don't understand, you won't let me see it but it's something very powerful" He study me closely like I'm so fascinating.

"What do you mean I won't let you see it?" My mind couldn't process any of this situation.

"One of Michael's powers is that he can recognize and feel the powers of others around him. Which comes in handy in battles, we don't usual know what kind of powers does a vampire have until you see it or feel it" Niki explained

"What's your other power?" I asked curiously.

"They call me the finder, I just close my eyes and think of that person and I can locate them where ever they are. That's why I found you so fast in that desert." He smiled softly.

"So..You're like a GPS?" I teased earning a chuckle from everyone.

"An advance one" He grin showing his perfect teeth.

I stood there taking in all the brand new information about everything. All their powers are so unbelievable. Six of the vampires standing infront of me can practically rule the world if they wanted. They can be invisible and powerful. It's scary to think of all the bad vampires who have such powerful abilities and what they can do with it.

My ability is something I control over my emotions. I don't understand how much power I do have.

A piercing scream caused all of us to snap our head at the direction. We all stare over at the wooden door that leads to my room. My heart pound loudly anxiously before my mind was even aware of what I was doing. I came rushing in the door seeing the sight infront of me was something out of a nightmare.

No one moved. No one made a sound. Everyone stopped breathing seeing the horrific sight.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

34.9K 1.3K 22
⚠️THIS BOOK HAS LOTS OF TYPEOS IN MISTAKES READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ⚠️ ~Zoey is the neighborhoods good girl she's loved by many hated by some she's nev...
297K 2.8K 29
❝𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭.❞ ♤ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢...
Murderous Intent Oleh Brooke

Misteri / Thriller

617 273 22
Jessica Volkov is a Japanese-American girl who was adopted by Ukrainian immigrants. She was raised in a dysfunctional family because her father was e...
721K 28.7K 23
(DISCLAIMER: I know there are a lot of grammatical errors so please don't point them out. Proceed at your own accord.) (Working on a MAJOR and COMPLE...