Little Things

Por fizzyfiction

A Niall Horan based fanfic. "I'm in love with you, and all these little things" Allyson Parker, a twenty year... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Spin-Off

Chapter 69

690 35 46
Por fizzyfiction

Songs of Inspiration: (question- do you guys ever pay attention to these?)

Secrets - One Republic

Runaway - Ed Sheeran

What Makes You Beautiful (LIVE) - this just came on Pandora and memories flooded back making me tear a bit.

A Drop In The Ocean - Ron Pope

Sweet Home Alabama - Lynard Skynard

Allyson's POV

"Here we are!" Niall says and rolls the window down, revealing a cute, quaint home. I can only imagine a smaller version of this little blonde boy running around the front lawn.

Niall opens the door and holds it out for me to exit the vehicle, before learning in closer to my ear and whispering, sending shivers down my spine.

"Just a warning, my parents divorced a while ago, but because I told them I was so serious about you, they decided to all meet together with the whole family today. My mum's remarried, but just a heads up I wanted to let you know," he smiles and I return a very nervous one.

Although I didn't have the best relationship with my parents growing up, I can only imagine having divorced ones feels like. My heart aches for the same younger Niall I just imagined running around, now sitting in the corner of the cement steps and instead of playing, crying alone.

Once I am out of the car, James hops out too and Niall closes the door and tips the driver after taking out our luggage.

"My brother is already on his way. Thanks again for letting me crash," James says.

"No problem," he answers.

Niall leads us to the door as I start to rethink this entire trip, praying to whoever is looking over me that his family with like me.

He swings the door open, looking around inside before yelling.

"Hello family!" 

A welcoming cheer sounds through the house as a few members come to greet, pulling Niall in for tight hugs.

"And you must be Allyson," someone speaks and I locate it as a shorter lady with a bob cut blonde hair style.

"Yeah I think so," I say and blush.

Wow, couldn't have said anything more stupid than that.

Think So? 

You might as well jump off a cliff now.

The woman only chuckles to herself before pulling me into a hug too, as I let go of the handle of my suitcase. She hugs me tight, and shakes me around a bit as I wrap my arms around her back.

Once she pulls away I can breathe a little better.

"I have heard so much about you! And you are even prettier than the pictures!" she says and my cheeks only redden more.

"Mum," Niall says, obviously embarrassed and I link the woman in front of me as his mother.

"What? I'm an honest woman! And I always want the best for my boys. Speaking of, where is my other one?" She looks around the room through all the other people that fill the tiny enclosed area.

"Let's move away from the doorway," Niall suggests, and as I grab my suitcase he takes it from me and I follow him. I don't want to get lost from him or ever leave his site. I need to meet everyone first with him beside me before I can go on my own.

I feel like a lost, dependable puppy.

"Hey man," a guy roughly the same height as Niall speaks. This ones a brunette with a little bit of facial hair.

"Hey," Niall says and the two of them embrace for a few seconds after doing some sort of hand shake/high five thing.

"So this is the little lady," the guy says after releasing from the embrace.

"Yup, this is Allyson," Niall smiles, looking at me as he tosses his hair a bit and then entwining his hands together.

"Hi," I say weakly, waving awkwardly.

"I'm Greg, by the way," he introduces himself and puts his hand out to shake, and I do just so, despite the clamminess of them.

"And this is my wife, Denise," he gestures to the blonde woman who walks over to us.

"Hello," she smiles at me, and gives me a quick hug.

"Gosh you're beautiful," Denise says to me.

"I wouldn't be talking," I blurt out. "Sorry that was weird, I meant to say you're beautiful yourself."

"She's a cute one, keep her!" Denise nudges Niall and he laughs.

"I'll keep her as long as she lets me," Niall says and at this point my face is as hot as a frying pan.

"Now where's my nephew?" Niall says loudly, looking around the room, just as a miniature little person comes running over to him.

"Niall!" the little boy shouts, as Niall crouches down to the boys height as he runs into his arms.

I am surprised at first that the little boy can even speak, he looks so young.

Niall picks him up, spinning a bit while the little boy giggles, before placing him down again and going back to crouching.

"That's my girlfriend over there. Wanna say hi to her?" he asks.

The boy looks at me like I am an ostrich with two heads, but even then he raises his hand in a tiny wave that melts by heart.

"Hello there," I smile, bending over a bit.

"I'm Allyson, and I'm guessing you're..." I trail off forgetting the name for a quick second before Niall mouths it to me.

"Theo! I've heard a lot about you. I hear you're pretty cool," I tell him and the little boy hides himself in Niall's jacket.

A few hours later I have finally met everyone in the crowded house, some are friends but most are family. Everyone seems to like me so far, but who knows. They could all be faking it, just for Niall's sake. I hope they truly like me, I'll have to ask Niall later tonight.

We eat, talk, and laugh the entire time. James leaves only a few minutes after we arrived here, but I kinda wish he stayed so I wouldn't be the only outsider.

I am happy though. I thought it would be awkward and uncomfortable, but everyone has been so welcoming and really bringing me in as part of their family. I couldn't have asked for anything more from them.

"Hey Ni, take your guitar out and start something," Niall's mother, Maura calls out to him.

He runs upstairs and returns moments later with an acoustic guitar, and sits on the couch across from the chair I sit in as he tunes it out.

"Do you sing?" Maura asks me.

"Oh no Miss, no I don't," I blush.

"Miss? I told you to call me Maura! Or mum, whatever suits you," she corrects me.

"Sorry er-Maura," I smile awkwardly.

"Much better," she smiles.

"She has a nice voice, she just won't admit it," Niall speaks out and I give him a look that could kill.

"Really?" Greg asks, laughing to himself.

"No, he's lying," I reply and everyone who has now crowded in the living room laughs.

"No you are. Whenever we are listening to music in the car or something you always sing along and it's always been good," Niall says.

"Prove it then that you can or can't sing," Greg raises his voice and at this point I am done with the entire family as they gang up on me.

"Just a little love, I'll play anything you want if you sing along," Niall tries to edge me on, but I'm not budging.

I'll leave my singing for the shower.

"Hey, don't bully her you boys!" Maura scolds her sons as she sits in the chair next to me and puts her arm around me.

Both brothers apologize and this makes me laugh a little bit at how they are both grown men, but their mother still has so much authority over them.

Niall starts playing a little bit of a song I don't recognize, but a few family members sing along as Niall does too, and get up and dance.

A few songs later I do find one I recognize as Sweet Home Alabama, one of my favorites.

"C'mon Al, you gotta know this one," Greg says, standing in front of me with his hand out to me.

"I'm not gonna stop anyone from telling you to dance!" Maura calls out, already dancing herself with most of the family and friends who are already up on their feet.

I give in, despite my awful ability, more like incapability to dance. But I do so anyways as everyone sings along, which I also decide to join in on.

Half way through the song, I am more than ecstatic and at this point my singing has grown louder and my dancing has becoming more outgoing as I move around the crowded living area. Greg stays with me the entire time, to which I am thankful to. He has been the most welcoming and casual with me, which I respect a lot.

I don't even realize it when I'm the only one singing along, and I stop abruptly when I notice.

I cover my face and plop next to Niall as everyone claps.

"And you said you weren't good!" Niall's biological father says to me.

,"I'm not!" I defend my original statement.

"Bull shit," Niall says as he puts his guitar down for a second.

"Language," Maura scolds him and I laugh uncontrollably and lean onto my boyfriend.

"No girl is going to want to date a trash mouth," she continues.

"Oh mum, she's from Boston! You should hear her when she's driving," he says and I sit up from laying on his shoulder and push him.

"I highly doubt that, she's a lovely lady from what I know," Maura says, which eases my anger that he just told his family I have the mouth of a truck driver.

"We should probably call it a night," Maura sighs.

And at that, everyone says their goodbyes and final hugs. I head to the kitchen to help Maura with the cleaning, because I doubt any of the men will.

"You're the special guest! I don't need any help," she tells me but I ignore this and continue to place dishes into the sink.

"It's the least I could do after intruding your family plans for the holiday," I tell her.

"Intruding? Allyson I haven't seen Niall this happy about a girl, ever. Yes he has brought home only a few that to be honest I have never really liked, and every other girl I see rumored with him, yes I do read into that stuff online, is just..." she exaggerates a shiver and this makes me laugh.

"You are more than welcome to come here anytime you like. Even if things don't work out with my son, I still want you to visit! Promise?" she eyes me, while we both begin to wash the dishes in the sink.

"Promise," I say uneasily, knowing I am not sure if I can keep this.

Because there will come a day where Niall will get sick of me. He will realize how much better he can do than some girl from a random city in a country he isn't even from. And that day is one I never want to visit, but know deep inside that it will come. I just hope that day isn't anytime soon.

/// I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! It's kinda short, I'm sorry ): 

But I just want to say that this story is unfortunately going to come to an end. I don't know when, but I am already thinking about future chapters and the ending. Just a heads up. Thank you for everyone who has been so supportive and have loved Nallyson since the beginning!

Whether or not I have a sequel is undecided. But, I will keep writing. 

I have also been thinking of maybe after Little Things, writing another fanfic with a different boy, and keep Nallyson in the picture, but maybe they won't be the main picture? 

Thanks for everything guys! I love you all!

Sofia x ///

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

68 0 7
Harry dated Taylor, but then realized he much preferred boys and broke the relationship off to be with the love of his life, Louis. Taylor was still...
33.3K 697 66
Izzy is just a normal, 17 year old, teenage girl, who dreams of the day she will meet the one and only Niall Horan, and when she does, her whole life...
491K 7.4K 46
BOOK 1: She was a twenty one year old, trying to live her dream of managing a café. He was a member of the world famous boy band who didn't believe l...
2.2K 233 48
Ellie Christiansan is an eighteen year old girl who moved to London with her friends. Then she meets some, interesting people in an, interesting way...