hetalia : country x reader

By kny_kzn

Hetalia country x reader including : eveRYONE LMAO. Oh and 2ps. Well if you don't see any of your fave ch... More

Hetalia Country x Reader
Christmas - America
Sunflowers - Russia
Fairies - England
Cats - Greece
Smile - Germany
Kimono - Japan
A Song For Il Mio Prezioso - Italy
Surprise, Surprise - France
Drunk China - China
Rainy Day - Romano
Babysit - Denmark
Wattpad - Estonia
Niagara Falls Winter Festival Of Lights - Canada
Bullied Reader - 2p!America
Gilbird - Prussia
Author's Note
Cupcakes - 2p!England
Firecrackers - Hong Kong
Matt's Bear Friend - 2p!Canada
You Belong With Me - Fem!England/Male!Reader
Ralph The Forest Nymph - Australia
Water Gun War - S. Korea
Music = Love - Austria
Antonio - Hetaloid!Spain
Meadow - New Zealand
Author's Note
A Game Of Chess - Norway
Be My Valentine - 2p!Canada
Baby!Reader - Turkey
Sword Fight - Bulgaria
I'm Not Scared Of You - Romania
Are You Happy Now? - Switzerland
His Burd - Scotland
What I Really Wish For - Lithuania
Author's Note
Arachnophobia - Australia
The Awesome Me Came Back Home For You - Prussia
For You - Holy Roman Empire
Baby!Reader - UK Brothers
Care - N. Korea
Skunk Ape - America
UNO - The Nordics
Deep In The Water - Scotland
A Frock - Poland
In The Dark - Iceland
His Brother - Portugal
Praises of Art - Kugelmugel/Child!Reader
Reader On Crack - 2p!Italy
All The Sushis - 2P!Japan
Kidnapped - 2p!Germany
Koshary Tea - Egypt
Yo-yo - Seborga
Muay Thai - Thailand
Post Office - England (And America?)
Shared Clover - N. Ireland
Stronger - S. Korea
When They're Drunk - The Bad Touch Trio
Grief - Greece
Get Well Soon Or I'll Make You - Sealand
Another Song For You - Italy
Author's Note
Blind!Reader - Romano
Injection - Sweden
Author's Sincere Note
One Night - Finland
Five Days With Nikolai - Male!Belarus
Every...? - Norway
Jolly Well - Pirate!England(?)
He's The One - China
Light House - Romano
Other-Worldly Endearment - Spain
'Other-Worldly Endearment' Continuation
Other-Worldly Endearment 2 - Spain
Waltz - France
Love Me Like China Does - S. Korea
I Really Like You- South Korea
Phantom - Iceland
Phantom 2 - Iceland
Henna - India
Light Switch - Denmark
If You Love Me - Australia
Signature - England
Jones or Kirkland - America & England
Vulnerable - S. Korea
Relax - Russia
Day Off - Poland
Out Of The Ordinary - Prussia
Wooooooooo
Where - Austria
Stop - America
New - Spain
Pronouncement - Denmark
Perfect - South Korea
Star Wars - Denmark
Sky Present - France
Cheerleader - Italy
My Husband - Greece
I'm Back! (Not a Chapter)
Hero - Spain
Stargazing - Sealand/Child!Reader
Colours of You and Me - Canada
Author's Note (edited)

Her Friend - Ecuador

9.4K 165 133
By kny_kzn

(I feel like writing about this dude 'cause..just look at him..he looks like a Kaweewee lil potato I just want to pinch his cheeks so bad. I don't know much about his personality because he didn't really appear much in the webcomics and he never made an appearance in the anime. And by the way special thanks to British_Booty_02 for the fanon name! C/N - Cousin's Name)

-First Day-

You went to a country located in the northwestern South America, Ecuador during the holidays for a week. Since your aunt and her family of three lived in Quito, they offered you to stay there, which you gladly accepted. (Let's just say your aunt, uncle and cousin(s) live there or something. I dunno.)

From what you read in the Internet , Ecuador is a fun place to visit. Ecuadorians love to meet tourists and they're very relaxed. There are over 1ooo species of birds in the tropical country and it's also rich in history.

Your cousin, c/n was the most excited one to meet you. She was two years older than you and when you arrived at the doorstep, she greeted you in a bear hug. Other than that, you gave her and her parents gifts from (your country name). You also brought your digital camera with you to capture pictures of Quito. There will be an awful lot of pictures by tomorrow.

. . . .

-Second Day-

The honks of vehicles outside woke you up, the sunlight hitting your face. You were asleep on the bed in the room provided by your aunt and her husband. You yawned and got up, doing your morning routine as usual. Shortly after that, c/n came barging in the guest bedroom you were staying for a few days, in her normal cheery face.

"Did you have a good sleep, cous?" she asked and you nodded in response with a smile. "Good because there are a lot of places you have to go and there will not be a second to waste starting now. And have I mention about Edmund? He's my best amigo you have to meet later!"

You walked down the flight of stairs with c/n. Before that, you had scrambled eggs, some fruits, corn tortillas and a mug of coffee cooked by your aunt. In the evening, c/n brought you to a café which was just a few minutes walk from her house. You were not really used to the weather but like your cousin said, Quito is a very beautiful capital city and she was right about that. She ordered two cups of coffee at the counter. She paid the bill (even though you refused at first) and searched for a table. A man raised his hand at our direction.

C/n grinned as she urged you to follow her. 'That must be Edmund,' you thought as you made your way towards the Ecuadorian with your cousin beside you.

"Hola, c/n. Es que su primo que has estado hablando últimamente?" (Translation : 'Is that your cousin you've been talking about lately?'. Got this from Google Translate. If you know Spanish please correct me if there are mistakes. Sometimes Google's a poo.) he asked in his language. Your cousin replied and you only heard her mentioned your name once.

"____, this is Edmund, my amazing amigo!" she introduced. "Don't you worry, he speaks English!"

"Hola! Welcome to Ecuador! My name is Edmund!" he said in a thick Spanish accent. He wore a blue poncho, a calf-length knickers and a fedora. You shaked his hand with yours. "Thank you. My name is ____,"

"That's a bonito nombre you have," your cheeks were tinted pink at the compliment.

"S'okay, he's just good with words especially with tourists," your cousin snickered. The three of you made conversation. C/n's cellphone suddenly rang in her pocket. She exchanged a few words in Spanish, speaking to the caller. Your cousin immediately frowned after the call ended. "Mother called 'cause she needs help with something important. Lo siento, Edmund, ____! Just when I'm about to show my cousin around,"

"I could take your place, c/n," said Edmund. "If that is okay with the girl," he looked at you.

"Edmund can show you around, cous," c/n agreed. You were reluctant about the idea.

"If your mother let us," you said, shrugging.

"Of course! She's okay with everything! Besides that, you need to get to know with each other," she said, pointing at you and Edmund with her phone, grinning. "Got to go now. Adiós!" and with that being said, she left you two alone.

. . . .

"This is one of the well-known parks called the El Ejido Park. The former president of Ecuador, Eloy Alfaro, was incinerated back in the year 1912 in this park. To commemorate this event it was built a monument in his memory called 'la llama eterna' which means 'eternal flame'," he explained as you looked around.

"It's pretty," you said, smiling.

"Glad you think so!" he grinned. "This park has 147o species of plants and trees. Since today is Saturday, which is the weekend you can buy artworks, handicrafts, sweaters and this, ponchos," he said referring to his blue poncho. "Every Saturday and Sunday, many people gathered in the El Ejido Park to attract people's- especially tourists'- attention as they organize volleyball games. Moreover, you can also see most others playing a traditional game like for example, 'cocos'. It's a popular traditional game where you take out a few marbles out of a circle drawn on a ground and eliminate your friends with a stroke to their marbles,"

"I see," you nodded, as you took a few photographs of a few Ecuadorians playing volleyball and the said 'cocos'.

"Wait until you see the beautiful paintings the artists are selling," he walked towards a two or three artists who were arranging their paintings in a row. You stared at the paintings in awe. Most were real-looking kinds of paintings but there are some abstract paintings that could surely take anyone's breath away.

. . . .

It was noon, and you decided to go back to your cousin's house. Edmund bought you two handicrafts, which you refused at first, but accepted since he literally begged for you to accept it. The first one was a carving of a small strigidae owl while the other was a bamboo panpipe. He also bought you a poncho.

"Thanks for showing me around, Edmund. I had a great day, honestly," you said.

"It's not a problem, señorita," he said. "Besides, we can meet up again tomorrow if that's fine with you,"

"Sure," you smiled at him back.
. . . .

-Fourth Day-

The fourth day of the trip in Ecuador, you went outside again, but this time with your cousin and her parents. The sound of cars and trucks honking can be heard and many pedestrians were walking at the streets. You took lots of photographs, including the El Panecillo and La Capilla del Hombre.

The day before Edmund took you and c/n to his friend who owned a herd of Huacaya alpacas. Their fleeces were very soft when you touched them and they made a 'wark' sound when they noticed Edmund approaching them. He explained that alpacas made that sound to show that they're excited.

Back to the present, you were having fun with the three. You swiped the pictures using your left thumb in the camera, watching them one by one, a smile on your face. There was even two or three pictures of Edmund with a few alpacas around him.

. . . .

-Fifth Day-

You heard a knock from the door while you were reading a book you brought with you. C/n was out for her violin lessons while your uncle was at work. You opened the door to see Edmund.

"Who is it, ____, querido?" your aunt asked from the kitchen.

"C/n's friend, Edmund," you answered her question. She was already out from the kitchen as soon as you mentioned his name.

"Hola, Edmund! Are you here for c/n?"

"Si, we decided to bring ____ to TelefériQo, señora,"

"Lo siento, Edmund. She was out for a while, she won't be back in an hour," your aunt apologized. "You can only go with _____ or you can wait for c/n inside,"

"We should wait for c/n," you nodded, and he agreed.

. . . .

"And she ran away screaming!" Edmund ended, laughing and you were hysteric. You were in c/n's room with Edmund. He told you a funny story when Edmund and your cousin was young about c/n's fear of (Your cousin's phobia).

"How about you, ____? Do you have a funny story to share with?"

"Oh ,uh," you pondered. "One time, it was Halloween and I dressed as a ghost with my friend. A young boy bumped into me. He looked so scared he thought I was the Annabelle doll or something and stuttered something about pee-ing in his pants and sprinted away,"

"Poor child," He chuckled. "____, I think-"

C/n barged in, a grin on her/his face. "You said something about going to TelefériQo? Mother mentioned about it downstairs,"

"Sí! We were waiting for you!"

"Let's go then!" she dashed outside, muffled excited yells downstairs followed by her mother's voice.

"You were saying something just now, Edmund?"

"No, it was nothing," he fake a laugh. "Let's go,"

. . . .

"Are you sure it's safe?"

"Sí, sí! For the eleventh time, ____!"

"But nine people died and ten were injured when a 750 kg concrete block was accidentally dropped by a construction helicopter in Austria once!" you said, but got ignored by your cousin as she dragged you to the gondola lift with Edmund. C/n and Edmund entered the small red cable car, you coming last, sitting between the two Ecuadorians.

The gondola lift started to move. You tried not to move a muscle, terrified of the fact that if you move an inch, the cable car will crash at the other, fall down, or even explode. This was your first ride after all, everyone is scared of their first ride in a cable car, right? Right?

You broke out of your thoughts as the gondola lift shaked a little. Your hand unexpectedly clutched Edmund's arm. He cocked an eyebrow. "Are you scared, ____?"

You quickly let go of your grip. "Sorry, I...yeah, I'm a bit frightened. This is my first ride,"

C/n laughed. "You won't be scared if you look outside,"

You did what she said and your jaw slightly dropped as you stared at the stunning capital city of Ecuador. Small buildings and tiny houses can be seen from 1o ooo feet up high.

"Amazing, right?" Edmund grinned.

. . . .

-Sixth Day-

You were playing Go Fish with c/n in her room. She had won countless times. For a person like her, your cousin is pretty talented. Edmund was busy for the day, leaving only you and your cousin. "Do you have any...threes?" she asked.

"Oh, jeez!" you handed her all the cards of the rank while she mocked an evil laugh.

"Say, ____. Describe Edmund," she said after a while.

"Why?"

"Just do it," she rolled her eyes, a small smile still plastered on her face.

"He's nice,"

"And?"

"And what?"

"That's all?"

"Well, yeah. You expect something?"

"Any...feelings?"

"Oh, you!" you grunted as heat rose from your throat to your cheeks. "W-Why would I...have f-feelings for him?"

"You're stuttering! You like him!" she laughed.

"No, I don't. Don't make assumptions. He's older than me,"

"I've seen a movie about a man marrying an old woman. Age doesn't matter, ____. He might have feelings for you too," she said.

"That's impossible," you muttered. "Besides, I'm leaving tomorrow. I probably won't see him again,"

"You could contact each other, cous. There are many ways,"

"I don't like him, okay?"

"Well, he does," she coughed.

"Say that again?" you meet her gaze.

"He likes you," she said as if talking about the weather, although there was a big goofy smile on her face.

"You're joking,"

"I'm not joking, I'm c/n,"

"I'm serious, c/n! You're not being serious, are you?"

"You didn't notice the way he look at you? Smile at you? Talk to you? What else?" she listed. "He likes you! That's final!" she did a funny victory dance.

"But what am I suppose to do? My flight is early in the morning tomorrow!"

. . . .

-Seventh Day, Last Day of Trip-

You yawned as you made your way to the seats in the airport, waiting for your flight. Your uncle offered you a ride instead of hailing a cab. You shared one last hug from your cousin before the car zoomed off to the airport. You were gonna miss her and her parents. And most of all, Edmund.

You stared at the wooden handicraft of the owl, feeling the smooth carving of the bird. You were wearing the poncho Edmund bought for you. You broke your gaze from the owl as you heard a voice calling you behind. You turned around to face Edmund and got up from your seat.

"It's early in the morning, Edmund. You came all the way here?"

He nodded, scratching the back of his head. "Sí. C/n texted me last night that you are leaving today, so I came to see you," he noticed your poncho. "You look good on that," he smiled.

"Thanks," you smiled, a faint blush on your cheeks. The announcer's voice can be heard through the speakers. People were lining up to check their tickets. "I have to go now," you said to him.

"Wait," he stopped you, grabbing one of your wrists. Before you knew it, his lips came crashing down to yours in a quick but soft kiss.

"I just had to do that. Te amo, ____. We'll see each other again, right?"

"I hope," you smiled, giving one last kiss on the cheek before waving to him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 90 9
There are some random Male Belarus x reader. No request and lemons.This is a one shot. Sorry, guys. Belarus belongs to Himaruya Hidekaz. This story...
400K 8.1K 52
One shots for the 2p Hetalia characters! I hope you enjoy! Sorry but requests are closed {Copyright stuff: I do not own 2p Hetalia or you. I don't o...
194K 3.8K 90
Hi! I'll be doing Hetalia x Reader oneshots! I might do lemons, if they are requested of if I feel the urge. There probably won't be many though...
455 8 4
As the title would suggest, this book will be dedicated to any and all Hetalia one-shots that come out of my brain. (Disclaimer: I do not own Hetalia...