Little Things

By fizzyfiction

A Niall Horan based fanfic. "I'm in love with you, and all these little things" Allyson Parker, a twenty year... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Spin-Off

Chapter 68

664 34 19
By fizzyfiction

Don't forget to enter the contest with #myfavlittlethingsmoment on Instagram! Feel free to ask questions if you have any! It ends on Christmas Eve Eve (December 23rd). Hope you all can enter (:

*reminder = prize is to have a character (size of roll undecided) named after you!

Songs of Inspiration :

Kiss Me - Ed Sheeran

Sing - Ed Sheeran

Take Me To Church - Hozier (LOVE THIS SONG! Matt McAndrew has a lovely cover, he should've won the Voice but fjdklafd ugh don't even get me started)

Sunday Morning - Maroon 5

Allyson's POV

Just as Niall grabs my hand and ushers me towards the vehicle, I spring my free hand to attach onto Jame's arm to add onto the human train.

Niall swings the door of the black car open as photographers start to pour out of the airport and surround us. We all pile in and I sit across from Niall and James uncomfortably buckles himself in next to me.

The car is weirdly shaped, almost like a miniature limo because the seats are across from eachother, and not all facing one direction.

Niall stares out the window to the flashes of cameras, who can not see in due to the tint of the windows, but I'm not sure if the lighting of the flash can counteract that feature. I'm new to this whole thing.

And I'm not sure if I like this change or not.

Niall opens his mouth to speak, but then carefully eyes James.

"When did you get here?" he asks.

"Um, well Allyson kinda just grabbed me into here," he says cautiously, noticing Niall's new edge of protection shielding.

Now, it's Niall's turn to face me with the interogation. He doesn't even have to ask anything, his eyes speak it all.

"I didn't want to just leave him out there in that mayhem, so I brought him along. I hope you don't mind...either of you. And I didn't even think about if you had to meet someone out there, I wasn't thinking really. This all happened too quickly and I did not expect to have this as my first welcome into Ireland," I change my tone to show Niall that I want answers to this whole situation. And at this point, the car is already driving away to who knows where, so we don't have much of a choice but to sit and wait for our arrival to come.

"I was asked last minute to talk on a radio station, so they called me and I just thought it was the perfect oppurtunity to say that the girl I've been rumored to be seeing in Boston is flying out for the holidays. I guess people connected quickly and made it to the airport as fast as they could, I'm sorry love," he explains.

It's hard to stay mad for even a few seconds at someone with those puppy dog eyes and sweet gestures, with no intentions of bad out comes. He only wanted the best, for both him and I.

"So I'm James," he introduces himself, putting his hand out to shake Niall's. His good manners impresses me, and I smile as Niall shakes it and introduces himself too, even though there is no need.

"So why have I not heard of you before if you're dating this mega star? My sister's a huge fan by the way, there are quite a few posters of your face hung up around our house," James laughs.

"Like I always say, we do have the best fans in the world," Niall chuckles.

"Well, we haven't announced our relationship yet," I eye Niall who seems to shrink in his seat.

"Why not?" James raises his eyebrows in confusion.

"I don't want everyone to freak out if I just come out and say 'Oh hey! I'm dating the most beautiful girl in the world!' because I know that will blow up and I don't think I could handle her getting all that crazy insane stuff, like what just happened,"

"Oh, that makes sense. Well, I wish the two of you the best of luck," James smiles at us, and I return it.

"Thanks," I repond when Niall doesn't.

Out of the three of us, nobody speaks as we all fiddle with our fingers and stare out the window to the country of Ireland. I think we are in Dublin still, but I am not sure. All I know is I left Boston to fly into Dublin and now I'm in a car going who knows where.

"It's great to see you again. Sorry, that should've been the first thing I said to you," he mumbles this last sentence and looks at the floor of the moving vehicle.

"It's great to see you, too," I smile at him and he looks up to meet mine. I want to say more, but I don't want to make James feel more awkward and uncomfortable than he already is, so I'll leave my lovey dovey shit for later.

"Where are we going?" I ask, curiousity taking over.

"My mum's house," he answers and James shifts in his seat.

"You are welcome to come too James, if you would like," Niall offers and I can't help but smile at his generous offer.

"Well I don't want to make you drive across town to where I'm studying, so I'll just have my brother pick me up from wherever we are headed if you don't mind,"

"Not at all! My mum will love more company. The more the merrier as they say!"

"You're not at all what I expected you to be like, and I mean that in the best way," James laughs and then continues. "It's just that you don't know how many times I hear your name when I'm around my younger sister, and I'll be totally honest, I have said some shitty things about you just out of assumption and I want to fully apologize for that."

"It's alright mate, it's all good. Yo comprendo," Niall laughs.

And in this moment, I truly know why I am falling so hard and quickly for this Irish, blonde hair blue eyed boy. Not because of his fame, not because of his title, and not even because of his beautiful looks. But because of all the little things I love about him. His humbleness and generosity that he gives to the world. How he can trust and forgive so easily, and so honestly. How he can see the goodness in every single person. How he never takes a moment for granted. 

This is why I am falling in love with Niall James Horan.

My phone buzzes in my back pocket and I whip it out, feeling apologetic as I remember I never contacted Morgan when I got off the plane.

I almost choke when I see Kevin's name on my screen instead.

*Hope ur flight was great! Ur all over twitter! Someones famous! #newceleb*

My fingers tap furiously on my phone screen as I reply

.*HAHAHA IM LAUGHING SO HARD YOU ARE SO FUNNY. Seriously, leave me alone. I didn't ask for this so don't joke about it.*

I click send and only partially regret my sarcasm and snippy words. He didn't intend to be rude, I'm sure of that. After all, I do owe Kevin a lot more recognition than I give him.

He was there even when Niall wasn't, I just unfortunately used him in a time where I didn't have the boy I was falling for, and needed a back stand.

"You alright, love?" Niall asks.

"I'm just dandy," I plaster a fake smile on my face. He catches on, I sense it. But he won't bring it up now, he's smart like that to mention it later if it's stil bothering me. Which I don't intend it too, I'm moving on already.

*I'm sorry if i offended u before, it was just a simple joke. Hope u r ok though, looked crazy at the airport ccording to the pics. Lemme know when ur back in the US*

I hesitate before responding.

*no, I"m sorry I snapped. Thanks for your concern, I'm okay though. I'll text you later* 

I'm happy with this response and turn my focus onto the boy who is actually important in my life at the moment.

"You still nervous?" Niall smirks.

"Don't even bring it up again," I groan, covering my face in my hands.

"Everyone's going to love you, they already know a lot about you since I won't shut up about you," he admits and I blush.

"I hope so," 

I glance out at the window to see a light flurry of snow starting to fall. This country is really beautiful, from the small window I have seen out of since I arrived shortly before.

"Hope you like food James, because that's what we do at the Horan residence! We eat!" Niall throws his hands in the air out of excitment and I giggle at Jame's reaction that seems shocked at first but then lightens as he laughs too.

"I'm from Boston dude I love to eat!" he puts his arms out and the two high five, much to my enjoyment. I love how the two of them are getting along so quickly.

Before I forget, I quickly text both Jordan and Morgan to let them know I am safe and with Niall.

"This is totally random, but would you be able to call my sister? It would mean the world if she spoke to you, and I would definitely be named brother of the year," James laughs.

"Of course!" Niall's face lights up.

"Wow, that's awesome! I'll diall her up right now," he pulls out his phone and taps away before handing it to Niall.

He smiles and takes the phone, laughing and waiting for the girl to pick up.

."What's her name?" Niall asks while I can still hear the ring from the iPhone.

"Phoebe,"

Niall smiles and the ringing stops.

"Hello Phoebe, this is Niall speaking," 

His smile turns into the white beaming one that I have grown to crave seeing and I can hear muffled loud voices of the girl.

"Yes, I am from One Direction...I'm with him right now actually, we are on our way to my house...maybe! that sounds lovely...er-no, no I don't," his face blushes and I can only imagine what she just asked him. James looks horrified for a second, and I wonder if he has any idea of what she asked.

"Um actually...now that you brought it up..." Niall looks over at me uneasily.

"Yes, the rumors are true and she is also with me and your brother. She's lovely though, so don't go spreading rumors that she isn't, because she's the best thing that has ever happened to me, so treat her right and don't let any other fans think otherwise!" 

He doesn't even have to state the words for me to catch on, because I'm already well aware.

"Allyson. Her name is Allyson," he smiles and I am surprised that I am not mad.

I expected to be when I figured out where we was going with this conversation, but honestly, I'm not. Because I would rather please his fans right away than just announce at some interview or one some news channel or from photographers that I am THE Niall Horan's girlfriend.

"I'll talk to you later. I love you too,Phoebe, more than you love me. Goodbye my dear," Niall smiles before hanging up.

"That was so sweet," I tell him.

"Thank you so much, she's going to be talking about that phonecall for the rest of her life," James laughs.

"I'm glad I could make at least one person happy,"

"Oh shut up, you can swear someone out on national television and still make people happy. I have read things your fans have said about you, I do quite the research on social media," I admit and Niall bellows in laughter.

The conversation dies down from there so I take it as an oppurunity to change the subject.

"So will there be photographers everywhere now?" I shyly ask.

"Photographers? You mean paps? Well, I don't know about that," his eyebrows knit together in concern.

"Yeah that's what I meant," I reply.

"Don't worry, even if anyone tries to mob you or take pictures I won't let anyone hurt you, I promise," he puts his hands out and takes my frail hands into his, looking deep into my eyes.

"I promise to you, Allyson Jane Parker," he smiles.

"How do you know my middle name?" 

"A little birdy told me."

// Hope you enjoy! SorrY THIS ENDS AT SUCH AN AWKWARD PLACE BUT SNL IS GOING TO START IN FIVE MINUTES AND I DONT WANT TO MISS IT! I will try to update tomorrow, but I will be able to update over break more often which starts Christmas Eve! 

Hope everyone has safe, happy, joyful holidays for whatever ones you celebrate! Love you all !

Don't forget about the contest too! #myfavlittlethingsmoment <3

-Sofia x ///

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 697 66
Izzy is just a normal, 17 year old, teenage girl, who dreams of the day she will meet the one and only Niall Horan, and when she does, her whole life...
4.7K 154 15
Rem,16 year old Directioner, always wanted to meet One Direction, even though it meant being an outcast. Little did she know, she's closer to them th...
944 11 15
"What's wrong with me? You're asking me?" "I don't fucking understand why you're bitching about this! It's not that big of a deal!" "I'm fucking in...
Us By Leona Riley

Short Story

26 0 26
A teenage girl meets a really hot guy who ends up to be her best friend's cousin and they live happily ever after. But what if it isn't as happy as i...