How It All Started! (Bakuxfem...

De Foxy_girl19

Book (1/2) ======== [Edited] Both Izuku and Katsuki are 5 years old "Kacchan" Izuku called out to the ash bl... Mais

1: I'M GOING TO UA!!! (Rewrite)
2: Anonymous Girl (Rewrite)
3: Does He Even Remember Me (Rewrite)
Introduction/Information
4: Kacchan Cooking (Rewrite)
5: EVER (Rewrite)
6: Black Hoodie (Rewrite)
7: Joe (Rewrite)
8: Kei (Rewrite)
OCS
9: Sing It With Me? (Rewrite)
10: Bakugou Truth Or Dare (Rewrite)
11: Shots Fired (Rewrite)
Mikei & Katsuki (Rewrite)
13: I Have A Boyfriend (Rewrite)
14: Smutt Warning (Rewrite)
15: Boner (oof) (Rewrite)
16: Bunny Suit (Rewrite)
17: HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATSUKI! (Rewrite)
18: Amazing Voice (Rewrite)
Not An Update
19: Decline Again (Rewrite)
20: 6:30pm (Rewrite)
21: Call Me...Izu! (Rewrite)
22: Lets Beat These Extras! (Rewrite)
23: I Have A Plan😈 (Rewrite)
24: Date
25: He's jalouse
26: Call Chilly Pepper
27: Like What You See~
28: Waterfall
29: Misses His Girlfriend
30: Hamilton
31: I Love You Too Cry Baby
!!!PLEASE READ!!!
SPECIAL CHAPTER
32: Hola Papi~
Next story info
UPDATE

12: Mikei Punching (Rewrite)

3.7K 85 44
De Foxy_girl19

Izuku looked over at the doors the see a familiar guy. She stared for a while until she noticed who it was.

'What the fuck it's Joe' "Shit" Izuku whispered.

Katsuki looked at Izuku and seen her facial expression it's fear mixed with anger.

"What happened?" Katsuki asked clearly worried.

Izuku looks at Katsuki then looks back at Joe "Well thats-" Izuku was cut off by Mikei.

"How the fuck did you get in here asshole!" Mikei yelled getting up and stomping over to Joe.

"Oh well I told the school I was a family member of the little bitch and they believed me so they let me stay here. Wait why the hell are you here? Did she call you here to protect her!? Oh my god was she fucking scared!" Joe said laughing.

"Don't call her that and get the fuck out of here Joe she doesn't want to see you!" Kei yelled standing up and walking next to Mikei.

"Oh my baby doesn't want to see me well I don't care because I want to see her and have my fun~" Joe said smirking.

Izuku started getting mad. She got up and stomped her way to Joe "I fucking told you to stop calling me that!"

Joe smiles and started walking close to Izuku "Aw babe why so mad I just came to have my fun" he tried to hug Izuku but she push him back.

"Stop fucking calling me those names like were a fucking couple! And all you want is to take out stress on me so get the fuck out of here!" Izuku yelled.

"Tch if you don't want to fine I'll force you!" Joe was about to grab Izukus arm when Someone graves his arm.

Izuku follows the arm to see who it belong to and it's Katsuki.

"I don't think you want to fucking do that" Katsuki glared at Joe.

"Can you not" Joe said snatching his arm back.

"Deku go with the twins" Kacchan told me, I nodded and went with Mikei and Kei

"Why is he here!?" Kei asked.

"He told be he was gonna come but I didn't think he was serious! And he just wants to let out stress by beating me up and other things" Izuku said a bit scared.

"Oh my god that fucking jerk!" Kei yelled.

"I'll go with Bakugou. Kei, take care of her" Mikei said before walked to Katsuki and Joe.

Mikei went to help Katsuki with Joe while Kei and Izuku told the class that they should go to there dorms.

"Can I just see the little bit-" Joe was cut off by Katsuki punching him on his face.

"DON'T FUCKING CALL HER THAT!!!" Katsuki yelled.

Joe laughed "I can fucking call her whatever I want SHE'S MINE!!"

Katsuki is off the chart pissed off but he isn't trying to pick a fight now.

Katsuki graves Joe by the coller of his shirt and pulls him up "You better fucking leave now before we kick your ass!" Katsuki yelled with venom in his voice.

Joe got scared but he wanted Izuku "Tch fine I'll fucking leave"

Katsuki let go of Joe's shirt.

Joe looks at Izuku and smirks "I'll be back baby and when I'm back I'm gonna have you and when I have you, you'll be a moani-" Joe was cut off by Mikei punching him now.

"Didn't You fucking hear him get the fuck out of here!" Mikei yelled.

Joe chuckled got up and left.

Once Joe left Katsuki ran up to Izuku worried "Deku are you okay?!"

Izuku stood there in fear and anger "Y-yeah I'm fine..."

Katsuki noticed this so he pulled her into a hug.

"Izu we are gonna stay for another week" Mikei said.

Izuku broke the hug and looked at the twins "But you guys have to go back to school! And Kei what about the dance studio they need you back! And Mikei you have to talk to that girl!" Izuku yelled.

"Shes right guys I think you should go back home. She's gonna be okay I'll be here with her and the class is gonna help to" Katsuki calmly says.

Lei sighs "Fine but if my little greeny gets hurt I'll come after you blondy you got that!" Kei yelled pointing at Katsuki. 

"I promise I won't let anything happen to her" Katsuki confidentlysaid.

After what happened for the next few days the twins and the couple hung out till it was time for the twins to go.

"Okay then I guess we should start going, we already packed are bags..." Mikei said in a sad tone.

Katsuki is hugging Izuku he broke the hug and Izuku ran to the twins and hugged them both.

"I'm gonna miss you both but we'll see each other again" Izuku said with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Aw don't cry greeny we'll come again but like you gotta visit over there two" Kei chuckles.

Izuku giggles and looked at Mikei "Hey it's gonna be okay" Izuku said to Mikei.

Mikei looked at Izuku slightly smiled "...Yeah, yeah it's gonna be okay"

The three teens hug again before the twins walk over to Katsuki.

"Yo blondy I'm gonna miss your annoying ass" Kei chuckles.

"Da fuck I'm not annoying!" Katsuki yelled but then chuckled "I'm gonna miss your gay ass"

Kei laughs "Ah about that can you give me Seros number?" Kei asked taking out his phone.

After that Kei went back with Izuku.

"Yo" Mikei said looking  sad.

"Yo"  Katsuki said back.

"So like I don't really know what to do because I've never had a best friend before so yeah" Mikei said scratching the back of his neck.

Katsuki chuckled and put my hand out for Mikei.

Mikei looked at Katsukis hand then at him before graving his hand and they did a bro hug.

When they broke the hug Katsuki smiles "Gonna miss your emo ass"

"I'm not emo!" Mikei yelled.

Katsuki laughed and Mikei chuckled "Yeah, yeah whatever" Mikei said. He turned around and started walking away but he stopped and looked at Katsuki.

"Gonna miss you too bud" Mikei said before waving and hugging Izuku again.

When the twins left Izuku walked over to Katsuki with a smile "Well you guys had a moment"

"Yeah, yeah just don't say shit or the class would make a huge deal about it" Katsuki said cleaning Izukus stained cheeks.

"Lets go to my room tonight?" Katsuki asked.

"Okay!" Deku said.

When they both got to Katsukis room Izuku changed into a hoodie Katsuki gave her and after changing they started watching a movie while cuddling.

After some time they started playing video games and Katsuki was impressed on how good Izuku is.

They played for about an hour then went to sleep.

(Next morning)

Izuku woke up to light hitting her face she groned and covered her face soon she felt arms around she looks up and sees the love of her life sleeping next to her.

'This is the best part of waking up' Izuku thought with a smile.

"Your staring" Katsuki said in a tired tone.

"Well it's not my fault you look so cute when your asleep" Izuku pouting.

Katsuki chuckles and gets up. He looks at Izuku and smiles "Good morning'

Izuku sat up and pecked Katsukis lips "Good morning" Izuku smiles.

Izuku got out of bed and stretched. She then flinched when she felt two pairs of hands on her ass.

"You should put some pants on" Katsuki whispered in Izukus ear.

Izuku blushed "O-okay" 'He's touching MY ass! Holy shit is it bad that I like it!'

Katsuki chuckled and got his phone "Its 10 in the fucking morning" Katsuki huffed out.

Izuku giggled "Do you want to go back to sleep?"

"Nah I'm kinda hungry" Katsuki said getting off the bed.

"Alright then let's go down and eat" Izuku said getting a rubber band and put hee hair up.

When they got down no one was there.

"I guess everyone is still sleeping" Izuku said looking around the common area.

"Who cares about them" Kacchan said.

Izuku giggled "Lets just eat"

Katsuki made the food and Izuku was so happy because he cooks so good. 

Katsuki made pancakes with eggs.

After Izuku finished eating she was full "That was delicious Kacchan!"

"Well I made it of course its good" Katsuki said proud of him self.

Izuku giggled got up and sat on Katsukis lap "Everything you do is good"

Katsuki smirked "Oh well you haven't seen everything" he said before kissing Izuku and she kissed back.

After there little make out session they went back to Katsukis room.

(It's now 10:30)

"Deku"

"Yeah?" Izuku answered.

"I want to take you out on a date" Katsuki said laying on his bed.

"What! Really!" Izuku yelled getting up.

"Yeah so be ready at 4 okay" Katsuki smirked.

"Okay!" Izuku yelled happily.

"Wait what do I wear?" Izuku asked.

Katsuki thought about it "Anything comfortable" he said and Izuku nodded and layed back down.

(Time skip to 3:20)

"Okay Kacchan I'm gonna go get ready" Izuku said.

"Okay then" Katsuki pecked Izukus lips.

Izuku smiles at Katsuki and he blushed.

"Bye" Izuku waved and walked out his room.

The first thing Izuku did was text all the girls (Except Uraraka) in a group chat.

Girls fucking rock

Deku: girls I need help!!!

Turu: what's going on? Is it bad!

Mina: are you okay!!!

Jirou: is it Bakugou?

Momo: do I need to call a docter!!!???

Asui: did Uraraka do something!?!?!?

Deku: 😐....I just need help on what to wear for my date with Kacchan

All the girls: oh

Mina: wait your going on a date with Bakugou!!! I'll be at your dorm in 1

All the other girls: me too!!!

Deku: thanks girls!!!

All logged out

When Izuku got to her dorm room she  seen all the girls waiting for her.

When the girls saw Izuku they pulled her inside her dorm.

Mina: okay we need to get her something sexy but not to sexy.

Toru: Hmm okay let me check her clothes!

Jirou: I'll check the shoes!

Momo: And I will do her hair!

Asui: Midoriya do you have any jewelry...ah Wait never mind I found them!

'Wow' Izuku thought.

(Time skip to when they finished)

"WOAH!!!" The girls yelled.

"Midoriya you look beautiful" Mina said.

"T-thank you" Izuku blushed "Do you think Kacchans gonna like it?" Izuku asked nervously.

"Oh he is gonna love it!" Momo yelled.

"Its 3:56 he will be here any minute so we gotta go" Jirou said.

"Have fun girl!" Toru said.

"Yeah and tell us how it goes when you get back!" Asui said.

"Thanks for your help girls" Izuku hugged all of them.

"Bye!" They said before walking out.

"Bye" Izuku waved them off.

Izuku sat on her bed and look at her phone "it's 4...okay I'm really nervous. I hope I don't mess up I don't want to mess up. What if I mess up and he breaks up wi-" Izuku was cut off by a knock at the door.

========

(Rewind with Katsuki)

Once Katsuki seen Izuku walk out he texted his squad.

Bakusquad

Katsu: I need your Fucking help!

Kiri: what's the magic word😊

Katsu: 🖕

Sero: Did you get hurt?

Denki: what's up bro?

Mina: I'm sorry I can't help I uh have something to do...bye!

Mina has logged out

Katsu: 😑

Katsu: I'm going on a date with Deku and I don't know what to fucking wear.

Kiri: Bro I got chu.

Sero: same here I'll be there in a few.

Denki: same here baku.

Katsu: Alr.....thanks guys

Kiri: Oh my god did you just thank us!!!😲

Sero: he's growing up🙄

Denki: I'm so proud😢

Katsu: oh shut the fuck up😧😶

All of them logged out

Once Katsuki logged out the guys burst inside his room.

"Wtf" Katsuki said.

Kiri: okay we want him to look like a bad boy but soft too got it.

Sero: I'll look at the clothes!

Denki: I'll look for shoes!

Kiri: then I'll do hair!

'...Did they fucking plan this already' Katsuki thought.

(Time skip to when they finished)

"Bro you look fine!" Kaminari said.

"Damn your hair was not cooperating with me bro so I just left it alone" Kirishima said disappointed.

"Hmm I feel like your forgetting something" Sero said looking at Katsuki up and down.

"Ah that's it!" Sero yelled took off his chain and put it on Katsuki.

"There now we're done" Sero proudly said.

"Alright it's 3:56 you should go now and pick her up" Kirishima said.

"Good luck bro" Kaminari gave a thumbs up.

"Yeah, yeah whatever" Katsuki said while walking out his room with the others following him.

"Alright we are just gonna go you got this bro" Kirishima said pulling the other two with him.

"Tch" Katsuki said walking away.

Katsukis standing in front of Izukus dorm 'I got this don't fucking pussy out Katsuki!' He yelled internally.

'Just fucking knock' Katsuki knocked on the door then he heard someone walking to the door.

The door opened to reveal a beautiful green haired girl.

"H-hey Kacchan you look..." Izuku looks at Katsuki up and down and starts blushing.

"Heh no words do I look that goddamn hot to you" Katsuki smirked.

Izuku blushed more and pulled Katsuki down and kissed him. He kisses back, after a few seconds they break the kiss.

"Sorry I just had to kiss you" Izuku said.

Katsuki blushed and looked away "Heh I know I'm to hot to resist and....you look beautiful" he whispered the last part.

"Thank you kacchan!" Izuku gave Katsuki her bright smile.

"Tch get your skatebored and let's go" Katsuki said.

Izuku gets her skatebored and Katsuki holds his hand out for her.

Izuku graves Katsukis hand and intertwined there hands together.

(What they are wearing)

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Well this chapter was longer then the other ones.
I should try making longer chapters👌

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

Nowhere is safe De Leah

Ficção Adolescente

264K 12K 41
"Where are you?!" Kylie shouted into the darkness. "I know you're there! Show yourself!" ---- Do you know the feeling of being followed? Being follow...
11.6K 447 12
Izuka Midoriya gets turned into a Hot Curvy Girl, And by whom you may ask? Well it's Bakugou! It explains all the Sexual tension and Stress. Hope Yo...
48.1K 633 50
Just a bunch of little mini fanfictions mostly Adrienette.these fanfictions are pg-13 I don't wright smut, mostly just spicy fluff. I do not own any...
1.6K 99 25
Mermaid AU From the depths of the sea where they said, sea creatures who were legendary swimming as they reign the ocean floors, majestic mermaids. N...