How It All Started! (Bakuxfem...

By Foxy_girl19

Book (1/2) ======== [Edited] Both Izuku and Katsuki are 5 years old "Kacchan" Izuku called out to the ash bl... More

1: I'M GOING TO UA!!! (Rewrite)
2: Anonymous Girl (Rewrite)
3: Does He Even Remember Me (Rewrite)
Introduction/Information
4: Kacchan Cooking (Rewrite)
5: EVER (Rewrite)
6: Black Hoodie (Rewrite)
7: Joe (Rewrite)
8: Kei (Rewrite)
OCS
9: Sing It With Me? (Rewrite)
10: Bakugou Truth Or Dare (Rewrite)
11: Shots Fired (Rewrite)
12: Mikei Punching (Rewrite)
13: I Have A Boyfriend (Rewrite)
14: Smutt Warning (Rewrite)
15: Boner (oof) (Rewrite)
16: Bunny Suit (Rewrite)
17: HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATSUKI! (Rewrite)
18: Amazing Voice (Rewrite)
Not An Update
19: Decline Again (Rewrite)
20: 6:30pm (Rewrite)
21: Call Me...Izu! (Rewrite)
22: Lets Beat These Extras! (Rewrite)
23: I Have A Plan😈 (Rewrite)
24: Date
25: He's jalouse
26: Call Chilly Pepper
27: Like What You See~
28: Waterfall
29: Misses His Girlfriend
30: Hamilton
31: I Love You Too Cry Baby
!!!PLEASE READ!!!
SPECIAL CHAPTER
32: Hola Papi~
Next story info
UPDATE

Mikei & Katsuki (Rewrite)

3.4K 74 1
By Foxy_girl19

This is not a chapter, it's a side little story about how Mikei and Katsukis become friends, I hope you enjoy it😊✌.

"The fuck did you just say grape ass!" Mikei and Katsuki yelled in synced.

"...shit..." Mineta whispered before running but got caught by Mikei and Katsuki.

Mikei and Katsuki took him to the other side of the room to beat him up.

Mikei let Mineta go and Katsuki is holding Mineta.

"Don't you dare lay a fucking finger on Deku you fucking hear me don't even look at her you fucking perv!" Katsuki yelled and threw him to Mikei.

"I-I-I-I W-W-WON'T D-D-DO A-ANY-" Mineta got cut off by Mikei.

"No I heard somethings about your bitch ass! So if you even do anything to Izuku we will fucking kill you!!!" Mikei yelled before he punched Mineta and let him go.

Katsuki kicked Minetas ass which caused Mineta to run to his room crying.

"Heh fucking baby" both Mikei and Katsuki said in synced again. They looked at each other and chuckled

"So your Bakugou the one that Izu talkes about" Mikei said as he put his hand out for Katsuki to shake.

Katsuki shakes Mikeis hand "So the quite one speaks" Katsuki said.

Mikei laughs "Yeah I'm not a talker unless I'm comfortable and I think your cool. Also now I know there's someone here that can protect Izuku" he smiles at Katsuki.

"Well I'm gonna protect her for the rest of her life if she likes it or not" Katsuki said looking at Izuku with a smile.

"You like her don't you?" Mikei asked.

Katsuki turned his head to Mikei blushes "Yeah...yeah I do but I don't think she likes me back and I know my feelings for her are never gonna go but I just want her to be happy and when she's happy I'm happy" Katsuki sighed looking at Izuku again.

"Bro I think she likes you back but just to make sure why don't you confess?" Mikei asked.

Katsuki looks at Mikei "Everyone wants me to do that...if I confess and she rejects me I'll be broken all over again and I'll ruin are friendship I don't want to do that"

Mikei sighs "Bakugou, look if you confess nothing is gonna change if she does reject you but what if...no Lets say she does have feelings for you and you get together with her. What im saying is you should confess!"

"...I'll try" Katsuki said.

"Okay then your doing it tonight!" Mikei yelled.

Katsuki wipped his head at Mikei "What! Fuck no not tonight! I don't even know how to do it!" Katsuki yelled.

"Well I have an idea!" Mikei yelled putting up one finger next to him.

"Okay then wh-" Katsuki was cut off by Kei pulling him.

Now that Izuku and Katsuki are in the closet Mikei goes to his brother and whispers in his ear.

"I have an idea tell everyone except that one girl with brown short hair okay" Mikei moves back and Kei nods.

"Okay then when the bottle gets Bakugou for sure he'll choose dare so someone should dare him to kiss Izuku" Mikei whispered.

Mikei looks at his brother and Kei was smirking.

"So you found out that he likes her and your not mad?" Kei asked.

"Nah I think that guys perfect for her and I know he'll always be there for her. Oh and does she like him?" Mikei asked.

"Yeah she does like really does" Kei smiled.

Mikei smiles "Okay good because I told him to confess tonight"

Kei laughed "Of course you did"

"Okay the time is up let's get them out of there!" Uraraka said getting up.

"Um they still have 10 more minutes" Asui said.

"I don't care let's get them out!" Uraraka yelled.

"You tell the others I'll try to stop her" Mikei told Kei and he nodded.

Mikei walked in front of Uraraka to stop her.

"Move you fucking emo!" Uraraka yelled.

"Oh ho ho not very nice of you to say that" Mikei said finally talking infront of everyone and smirking.

Every girl in the room started blushing because of his voice.

"I-I don't care I need to get them out!" Uraraka said shaking her head to stop blushing.

"Yeah I'm sorry pink cheeks but no can do" Mikei said getting closer to her.

"I think you should take a seat and we wait till there time is up and continue playing" Mikei said.

Uraraka pushed Mikei and ran but Mikei grabs her wrist to stop her.

"Just give them some time they only have 7 minutes left" Mikei said.

"Tch I don't care I just want them out!" Uraraka said.

"Why do you want them out so badly?" Mikei asked.

"Its because....because they will lose air if there in there for too long" Uraraka said.

"Yeah I don't think that's it I think your jealous" Mikei said.

Everyone looks at Uraraka waiting for her reply.

"...I...I don't want her alone with my Bakugou okay that's why I want them out!" Uraraka yelled and snatched her wrist back and ran to the door and slammed it open.

Mikei rolled his eyes and went to Kei "Did you tell all of them?"

"Yeah they all agreed to do it" Kei said with a smile.

"Alright that's good now we just wait" Mikei said sitting down.

After everything happened Mikei and Katsuki hanged out.

"Yo Katsuki!" Mikei yelled.

"Sup bro!" Katsuki yelled.

They walked to each other and fist bumped.

"Yo wanna play some video games" Mikei asked.

"Sure" Katsuki said.

They were just gonna walk away when Someone stopped them.

"Yo bro I heard your gonna play some video games! I wanna join!" Kirishima said.

"Yeah Sure come on" Mikei said.

They all walked up to Mikeis temporary room.

"So where's Midoriya?" Kirishima asked sitting on the floor.

"She went shopping with Kei" Katsuki said.

"Yeah and they are gonna come back with so many bags" Mikei said laughing.

"How do they get the money?" Kirishima asked.

"Ah well Izukus rich and Kei gets money from his job" Mikei said turning on his consol.

"Wait Midoriyas/Dekus rich!" both Kirishima and Katsuki yelled.

"Well yeah her step dad is Toshinori Yagi aka All Might.oh you guys should see her house it's fucking huge!" Mikei yelled giving them a controller.

"Wait her dad is All Might!" Kirishima yelled.

"Yeah" Mikei and Katsuki said.

"You knew Bakubro?" Kirishima asked turning on the controller.

"I found out a few days ago. I was suprised too" Katsuki said turning his controller on.

"But like she's rich and didn't tell me" Katsuki said.

"Well I thought you knew. She probably forgot or didn't think you would care I guess" Mikei said starting the game.

Katsuki chuckles "Yeah she's like that and it's not big of a fucking deal"

"Well Kirishima I wanted to ask do you have a girlfriend?" Mikei asked.

"Ah no I don't" Kirishima said.

"Oh really I thought that one girl with pink hair was your girlfriend. You two look good together" Mikei said.

Kirishima blushed "W-what no I-" Kirishima was cut off by Katsuki.

"Oh your talking about pinky well he has a crush on her and is to scared to ask her out" Katsuki said.

"Duuude!" Kirishima yelled.

"What? it's true isn't it!" Katsuki said.

"Ah well I see why don't you just ask her out?" Mikei asked.

"No I can't she doesnt like me" Kirishima said in a sad tone.

Mikei paused the game and looked at Kirishima "Dude you don't know that" Mikei said.

"Yeah he's right remember what you told me 'You wouldn't know until you ask' so go ask" Katsuki said.

Kirishima looked down then looked back at them with a determined look "You know what your right I'll go ask her now!" Kirishima said getting up.

"You got this man!" Mikei yelled.

"Go get her shitty hair!" Katsuki yelled.

"Alright! I'm gonna go get myself a Mina!" Kirishima yelled running out the room.

"let's follow him and see if he messes up?" Mikei asked.

Katsuki chuckled "Well of course man!"

They both get up and follow Kirishima down to the common area.

There was Mina and some other students

"MINA!" Kirishima yelled.

Mina turned around "Yes?" She asked.

"Ah well I need to talk to you" Kirishima said looking pretty nervous.

"Okay" Mina said getting up and going to Kirishima "So what's up?" Mina asked.

"W-well you see I um came to ask you if uh if you wanted to um..." Kirishima started blushing and was looking somewhere else so he won't see Mina's face.

"Kiri are you okay? You look a bit red" Mina said.

Kirishima looked at her and breathed "Mina um would you go out with me" Kirishima said looking at Mina.

Mina started blushing and smiled. She pulls Kirishima into a kiss.

Kirishima was shocked but melted into the kiss.

They pulled apart and smiled.

"Yes I will go out with you" Mina said.

Kirishima pulled Mina into a hug and Mina hugged back.

"So he did it" Katsuki smiled proud of his best friend.

"Yeah, I knew he was gonna do it" Mikei said.

"Dumbass you said and I quote "let's follow him and see if he messes up" so yeah you totally didn't doubt him" Katsuki chuckled.

"Weeeelllll....yeah I got nothing" Mikei said laughing.

"Lets go back to the game we still have to beat that fucking guy. Damn I don't like to admit it but it's hard" Katsuki growled and started walking back.

"True" Mikei said following him.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Well that's all I hope you like it 😜👌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

562K 26.9K 42
In wich Jungkook and Taehyung were happily married. Well that was the idea..... -------- "you are mine Taehyung, every inch of you" - "dont you dare...
144K 3.2K 40
in this story you will be playing as yourself, you are a girl who had a really dark past. when you were 4 years old you were left at the front of Kon...
1.6K 99 25
Mermaid AU From the depths of the sea where they said, sea creatures who were legendary swimming as they reign the ocean floors, majestic mermaids. N...