The Star Maiden (Fairy Tail N...

By BrunoMari155

(A/N: I'm re-writing the story due to a bug and because I don't like how I wrote it originally.) Layla didn't... More

Prologue
Lepus and Lupus
Orion and Layla's keys
Meeting Natsu and Happy
Opening Up
The Dream
Kairi Dragneel and Black Cross base
Bathtime Gone Wrong
Hanging out
Bonding
Relief and Memories
Doubts about Lucy's actions
Kairi and Freed
Comfort
Weird Friendship
Unpleasant Encounter
Unpleasant Encounter pt.2
Boiling Anger and Near Death Experience
Mating Season
Mating Season pt.2
Finally Together
The End of Summer
At Fairy Tail
Meeting Kairi and Tina
Natsu's paranoia
In the forest
Meeting Gray
Fairy Tail
Titania
The Mission
Eisenwald and Lullaby
The Demon from Book of Zeref
Return to Fairy Tail
The Match and Erza's Arrest
The S-Class Job
The Investigation
The Cold Empreror
Lucy's Spell
Return of Ur
Phantom Lord
The Guild War
The Element 4
Gajeel and Jose
Laxus and The Job at Lupinus
Truth about Loke
Saving Loke
Akane Resort
Tower of Heaven
Jellal
Destruction of R-System
Return To The Guild
Resting
Miss Fairy Tail Contest
The Battle Of Fairy Tail
Venom
The Punishment
Suprise
The Celebration
Allied Forces
Wendy Marvell
The Hunt
Lucy vs Angel and Natsu vs Venom
Old Friend
Ur vs Jellal
Double Trouble
Erza vs Ayato and Lucy vs Venom
The Nirvana
Return to Fairy Tail and Arrival of Terror
The Siege of Magnolia
The Great Guild War
Margaret Town

Oracion Seis

247 7 8
By BrunoMari155

A/N: Hello everyone. The new chapter is here. Hope you enjoy.

____________________________________________________________________________

(Wendy p.o.v)

Once we arrived to our location, we all saw an airship with Pegasus head flying into the sky. According to Erza, that is the Magic Bomber Christina.

"Woah! It's so cool!" Lucy said.

Kairi whistled "Yeah. I've never seen something as amazing as that."

Erza spoke "Alright everyone. Let's begin our search."

"I'm flying the bomber thing!" Natsu exclaimed.

"Not happening." Gray and Ur denied.

Just then, the airship exploded much to everyone's shock. But one thing bothers me the most: where are Jura and Ichiya?

Natsu and Kairi sniffed the air. They probably smelled someone near and when the smoke disappeared, it confirmed our suspicion.

I hid from behind a rock in fear, much to Carla's dismay who scolded me for that. However, the red exceed

Infront of us stood members of Oracion Seis from left to right: Hoyete, Midnight, Angel, Brain, Cobra and Racer.

As they all stared at us like they have the upper hand, Brain is the one who broke the silence "Lowly maggots. Swarming together."

"Too bad shortstuff isn't going to make it to the party." Angel spoke with slight smirk.

"Neither is that bald wizard saint." A strange blue being floating beside her said.

"We took them down." The other similar being also said.

Lyon was shocked "No way."

"Impossible." Hibiki said.

Cobra smirked "I can hear the terror in their voices."

"The quicker we wrap this up, the better." Racer spoke, then pointed his finger at us "I'll run over you so fast it will make your head spin."

Hoteye spoke "Money determines the strength in this world. Oh yeah! If you save a penny today, it will become a vast fortune in the future! Futhermore-"

"Enough with the preaching, Hoteye." Cobra and Racer cut him off.

The last guy, Midnight, only snored as he took a nap on the floating rug which slightly freaked me out.

We stared at each other for few seconds before Natsu and Gray charged at them. However, they were attacked by Racer who moved faster than the eye could see.

"Natsu! Gray!" Lucy yelled, but she looked at the side next to her and saw the exact duplicate of her.

She was shocked, but then the duplicate swung her fist at her which made the real Lucy slightly slide backwards. Who am I kidding?! I don't know which is the real Lucy!

'What the heck?! Is this some kind of copy magic?!' I thought to myself.

Lyon and Sherry ran towards Hoteye, but latter's eyes suddenly glowed.

"Oh, yeah!" He said, as Lyon and Sherry were caught in liquified ground "Forget Love! All you need is money! Money is the most important thing in the world!"

The Trimens tried to take down Angel, but were easily defeated by Racer. After that, he went towards Ur who fired ice arrows at him.

Cobra, much to everyone's suprise, was in fear "Wait, Racer! Don't hit her!" He cried.

However, Racer kicked Ur from behind and she exploded sending the former flying backwards as the real Ur reappeared and slashed him with dual ice-swords. After that, he fell on the ground unable to move. With his legs slashed and broken, bleeding.

"Gah! You damn bitch!" He told her, but the latter grabbed him by the throat and froze him in solid ice.

She then spoke "Not so fast now, aren't you? Dickhead."

The Oracion Seis members were horrified "She took down Racer with just few attacks?! Impossible!" Angel said in disbelief.

Ur looked at our enemies with a death glare "You dark guild scum think you are mighty. More like mighty stupid is what you are, bastards! It's time for you trash to go back behind bars where you belong!" She declared.

Just then, Erza jumped in the air and requipped into her Heaven's Wheel Armor, sending numerous swords flying towards Cobra who simply weaved through them. The two began fighting while Ur herself attacked Brain and Angel.

Lyon and Sherry tried to attack Hoteye, but he once again were trapped by the liquified earth. But then, a huge wave of water came and evaporated the liquefied earth much to Hoteye's shock.

"What happened?!" He asked "How did was my magic cancelled?!"

He looked behind Lyon and Sherry to see Natsu's sister Kairi standing behind them. Lyon and Sherry got up as Kairi walked pass them and glared at Hoteye.

"Your magic is like sand." Kairi told him "It can evaporate."

"How dare you oppose me!" Hoteye demanded "No matter. Taking you down will be easy, and then I'll sell you for a nice price."

Kairi snickered "Oh really? Then let me warn you: don't mistaken me for my brawn-for-brains brother." She said with a glare.

At that, Hoteye attacked her, Lyon and Sherry with his magic again, but Kairi used her Water Dragon's Wing Attack to evaporate it again. This gave Lyon and Sherry a chance to finally land a strike on Hoteye with their own magics.

The two Lucy's fought against each other with weapons in their hands. One had a golden katana while the other had a glaive.

They were fighting, until one with the katana was hit by lightning and that same Lucy puffed, transforming into the same two blue creatures that were near Angel.

"Piri~. Piri~." One of them said.

"That was shocking." The other added before they disappeared.

The remaining Lucy made her weapon disappear. She inhaled, then exhaled deeply.

She then smiled as a brown winged woman with wavy short blonde hair and blue eyes descended right next to her.

"When did you get here?" Lucy asked kindly "And how did you know I'm the real one?"

The winged woman wrapped her arm around Lucy "I just believed you're the real one. And because sometimes Gemini sucks at voice acting."

The two then started to laugh like bunch of maniacs. It really got me wondering if both of them are crazy.

"Who is that?" I asked.

"Oh, you mean that winged woman who laughs with Lucy? That is Aquila, Lucy's first spirit." Happy answered.

Carla huffed "Why is she dressed so inappropriately?" She asked with a glare.

"That's none of your business, sister." Tina said "And why are you acting so bitchy to everyone with this high-and-mighty bullshit?"

"Excuse me?!" Carla asked with a glare, clearly offended "How dare you talk to me like that?!"

"What?! You don't see me or Happy scolding Kairi or Natsu respectively for whatever the things they do! And leave Wendy alone, she's still a kid!" Tina talked back.

With that, the two female cats began arguing amd fighting each other as Happy look on. Meanwhile, I watched how the fight was going on.

Ur fought against Brain and Angel who are being overwhelmed, Kairi, Lyon amd Sherry are fighting Hoteye who didn't stand a chance thanks to Kairi's water magic, and Erza, Natsu and Gray are fighting against Cobra who was dodging all of their attacks with ease.

The only person that isn't fighting is the sleeping guy on a floating rug. It really made wonder what he can do, but I am not too sure. And then Gray ended up punching Natsu which created a fight between the two.

Just then, the earth began to move and Jura and Ichiya appeared. The latter opened a vital and out of it came some smell which made his teammates get up quickly. At the sight of Jura, the Oracion Seis members have started to lose this battle.

"Damn them! First this wizard saint and now Jura has arrived!" Brain said in anger "Everyone! Fall back!"

Every member of Oracion Seis agreed and their leader created an explosion that spread across the battlefield. And when the smoke was clear, Oracion Seis members were gone.

"They ran away!" Natsu said in very annoyed tone "Cowards!"

"Said one of the two guys who fought amongst themselves." Lucy spoke.

Natsu shot a glare at her "What did you called me?!" He asked.

She extended her right hand where an engagement ring was and touched it with her left hand. That caused the Dragon Slayer to panic immediately.

"Don't use that tone with me, Natsu. Or I'll call off the wedding." Lucy said, then looked at her spirit "No, I won't."

Aquila giggled and said goodbye to Lucy before going back to Celestial World. I came out of my hiding and walked towards the rest of the Allied Forces.

"It seems you all have held them off until we arrived." Jura said "It seems they were one step ahead of us."

Lyon replied "We would be done for if it wasn't for Master Ur and Hydra. The latter even managed to capture one of Oracion Seis members."

"Yeah, and he is right over th-" Kairi spoke, until she saw where Racer was supposed to be "What the heck?! Wasn't that guy frozen?! And didn't Ur break his legs?!"

We all looked where Racer should've been. The ice where he was supposed to be encased in has been melted and he's nowhere to be seen.

"Darn bastard has gotten away." Ur said while cursing "Does anyone else has plan B? The Christina has been completely destroyed by that blast.

Jura replied "We need to find as soon as possible and capture them before they get their hands on Nirvana. We should split into groups and to track them down. Be wary of the lesser dark guilds that are under their command. They could be waiting to ambush you any second."

"Yeah, but there is one problem." Kairi spoke.

"What is it?" Lucy asked.

Kairi gestured to Tina and Carla "Will someone tell those two cats to stop fighting?! It's giving me a fricking headache!" She yelled.

I walked towards the two cats and seperated Carla from Tina. The latter was smirking and stuck her tongue out which provoked the former even more.

"Why you?! Come back here, you vulgar feline!" Carla exclaimed.

Lucy laughed "A catfight! This time it is between real cats, and not two random chicks!" She said.

Jura sighed "Back to the matters at hand, we need to continue with our search. Let us go find the Oracion Seis' temporary hideout."

Everyone nodded and went into seperate groups. I decided to join Lucy, Kairi and Ur while the others went some other ways.

____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: There you go, everyone. I changed up the fight a little bit and Wendy isn't kidnapped by Oracion Seis this time. And I decided to change the fight a bit: not making Allied Forces look weak, but not making them look strong either. Also, I think I'll skip some fights in this arc since I don't want to keep it too long. Anyways, see you all next time. Have a nice day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 6.3K 50
> What happens when Lucy finds a golden key in her mother's room? A note that says it belongs to her? The key with the end shaped in a fire symbol...
1M 27.7K 43
It was her dream to be able to join Fairy Tail, the strongest guild in all of Fiore. But now, was she really all that joyful that she joined that gui...
85.3K 2.3K 101
Lucy gets taken advantage of after a certain member of Fairy Tail returns from the dead. Members start to physically and verbally abusing her. So, t...
49.3K 1K 24
So yeah yet again another suicidal Lucy book......but......no let's not lie it's not really different but yeah I'll give a description so yeah.... ...