Imperfectly Perfect Love | JJ...

By hana_imagines

Life is like a train. People board and leave at every station. But what matters is the people who stay till t... More

Character Sketch
Part 1 - Where are your eyes huh?
Part 2 - New Friends
Part 4 - The Teams
Part 5 - Eyes!!
Part 6 - Working Together
Part 7 - Darling and Dickhead
Part 8 - Roses are Red!!
Part 9 - Ouch!! That hurts Darling!
Part 10 - Jerk Mode: Off
Part 11 - Winner!!
Part 12 - Dark and Cold
Happy Birthday BTS💜
Part 13 - Truth Unseen
Part 14 - A Clear Picture
Part 15 - Fixing things
Part 16 - Bunny 🐰
Part 17 - Kookie loves Cookie
Part 18 - The First Couple❤
Part 19 - Stay Like This!
Part 20 - F. R. I. E. N. D. S
Part 21 - Different!!
Part 22 - Cold Breeze
Part 23 - Birthday!!!
Part 24 - Behind the smile
Part 25 - The Real Her
Part 26 - Angry Bird!!!
Part 27 - Just One Day
Part 28 - Kiss!!!
Part 29 - Fear of Rejection
Part 30 - Past and Pain
Part 31 - One-sided Love
Part 32 - Ignorance hurts!!
Part 33 - Misconceptions
Part 34 - Her feelings!!
Part 35 - Finally!!
Part 36 - Confession
Part 37 - Trip's Done!!
Part 38 - Apple of his eye!!
Part 39 - The Final Couple!!
Part 40 - One Last Time!!!
Part 41 - Out of Blue!!!
Part 42 - He is Back
Part 43 - Agony
Part 44 - Back in Seoul
Part 45 - His Assistant
Part 46 - In Pain
Part 47 - Her Chauffeur!
Part 48 - Long Time No See!
Part 49 - Jungoo 🐰
Part 50 - Pills
Part 51 - Star in the House
Part 52 - New Year
Part 53 - Date
Part 54 - Ignorance
Part 55 - Love Maze
Part 56 - Business Party
Part 57 - The Conference
Part 58 - Giving Up
Part 59 - The Heartbreak
Part 60 - Marriage
Part 61- His wife
Part 62 - Empty-Hearted
Part 63 - Wasted
Part 64 - Talk
Part 65 - Yearning Love
Part 66 - Double Celebration!!
Part 67 - Missing You
Part 68 - Accident
Part 69 - Major Revelation
Part 70 - DO NOT DISTURB
Part 71 - Kindling Love
Part 72 - A Guest?
Part 73 - A Mutual Deal
Part 74 - 24 Hours
Part 75 - A New Member
Part 76 - Mama Bear
Part 77 - Get-Together
Part 78 - A Hole in The Heart
Part 79 - Mourning
Part 80 - Epilogue

Part 3 - Paths Cross

186 20 6
By hana_imagines

"There will always be a reason why you meet people, either you need to change your life or you're the one that'll change theirs"

-Unknown

*******

Hana Pov

"This is what you get for messing with me"

Jeon Jungkook

I am not able to lift myself, it was really aching. That idiot just left me like this, there weren't any people to help.

"Hey are you okay? ", a girl lent me a hand. Her face was bruised as if someone punched her multiple times. I took her support and she took me to the medication room. As expected , my ankle was sprained and the nurse did the bandaging, all this time, that girl was standing near me, she even got a water bottle for me.

"Thank You", I muttered, I am really grateful to this girl.

"Mention not, Anyone would have helped you if they found you like that, did you stumble upon a stool?", she asked and sat beside me

"Nope, a jerk intentionally stretched his leg all of a sudden and I stumbled upon that"

"Oh, that was bad, he must surely be a pathetic being for hurting you like this", she gave out a cute smile.

"Well, I forgot to introduce myself, I am Hana", I forwarded my hand

"Ara", she shook my hand, the name sounded familiar, is she the same Ara that Kyunghee talked about?

"Well, how did you make yourself like this?", I asked examining the bruises

"What?"

"I mean the bruises"

"Oh! I had a boxing match yesterday and I lost very badly, I am sure my coach would make me practice like hell for the next match", she just chuckled while I smiled at her innocence

I was right, she is that same girl Kyunghee mentioned, apparently she is very nice and helped me out of this. Something about her presence made me feel warm and I really liked her innocence.

"What happened, I mean what made you lose the match?"

Her smile turned into a frown and I realized I spoke something that hurt her. So bad of me, why do I always screw up things. Ugh!

"I am sorry if that disappoints you, I don't mean to make you sad", I was rather surprised my words, I never spoke to someone like this, and a complete stranger that too....Am I okay?

"It's okay, I don't want to lie that the other player was good or I just lacked the skills, but someone called me a pig from the crowd, I saw him, he was handsome, I don't know what happened to me, I just went out of mind and I couldn't cope up. I had a really hard phase before"

I wish I could tell her that wasn't intentional, but I don't want to meddle into someone else's issues. It should be Jin who must apologize. I don't want to interfere. But I do feel sad for her. It's been long that someone's words affected me. As Kyunghee said, Ara isn't a bad one. I smiled to myself. Suddenly, a message beeped in her phone.

"Hey, I really want to stay with you, but my coach is damn angry with me, I need to go or else, he would strangle me to death. Please take care of yourself. If there's any emergency, call me"

She spoke in a hurry and we exchanged our numbers, I smiled at her as she was rushing through the door. Few minutes later Yuna barged into doors of the medication room yelling my name while the nurse scolded her for being loud.

"How did you even get yourself in a position like this?"

"Well, that jerk Jungkook"

"What did that bastard do this time?"

I narrated her, the whole incident and also told how Ara took care of me and that we exchanged our numbers. Yuna scolded all the words available in the dictionary against Jungkook

"I will murder him for sure", I laughed at her ferociousness. I still wonder why that idiot is making a small thing very big. What the hell is wrong with him? Was he being too childish? I smacked my head for thinking about that jerk, he doesn't even deserve to have a place in my thoughts. Yuna bunked all her classes to stay beside me, I know that wasn't the only reason, she didn't like to go the class and got a good excuse for bunking them.

End of Hana's Pov

#####

Ara bid bye to Soo Ah after completing lunch. People were staring Ara as if she is a zombie and she personally hated such stares and being a center of attraction, not for a good reason though. She hated herself for being like this, she just sighed and went for a walk around the campus, there were just a few people around.

She was just used to being all by herself, kicking the stones with little force, she jumped a little and walked admiring the beauty of the buildings. She heard footsteps approaching her, she could hear them better now and got scared remembering the guys bullying her the day before. She made her steps longer and her pace faster and finally her arm was held by a strong force. She was shocked at once.

"Please leave me, don't do anything to me. Please, leave me", she started begging even without seeing who the person is.

"Hey", he turned her around and she was surprised, it wasn't one of those guys but still she remembers this one. The very handsome one who called her a pig in the whole bunch of people and made her lose her spirit in the match. How could she ever forget this man?

"I am sorry, I think you caught the wrong person", she pulled herself back from his hold and started walking, increasing her pace, she can't stand this man, he is perfect after all, and it makes her think low of herself every time she sees someone like that. But again he was walking by her side.

"Hey, I want to talk to you."

"I am sorry, I don't know you"

"Choi Ara", she stopped walking as he called her name. And there he stood infront of her but she still didn't look at him

"That's your name right? See I know you. Now, can we talk to each other?", he spoke with a broad smile, and she looked at him for once. The tall figure stood in front of her, with his dashing smile and having all his eyes on her. She was feeling a bit uncomfortable now.

"But I don't know you"

"Then let's know about each other. I am Jin", he forwarded his hand but she didn't make any move and started walking away. How could she forget what he did the day before.

"Hey, you really played well yesterday", Jin just spoke that one because he wants to continue the conversation and finally caught her speed. And there she stopped and realization struck him, he knew he screwed it all.

"Please leave me alone", Ara spoke, tears gleaming in her eyes. Guilt rushed through Jin's veins and when she was about walk from there, he held her wrist and leaned in closer. She felt aghast at his sudden proximity, but tried to compose herself. He bent down a little to reach her height and there she looked into his eyes, he wants tell something to her, they were filled with guilt and emotion. For once, she refrained the thought of walking away.

"Ara", a different sensation crawled through her body when he called her name in a deep but soft tone. She just looked at him to continue.

"I am really sorry, I know I did wrong, but that wasn't intentional. I wish I could clear out everything here, but I don't think the situation is right. I know I am an asshole for calling you that and it was loud to my utter shock, but I will tell you the reason too. And for now, I really wish to be friends with you. Will you be my friend?" And there he released her hand and stood straight. He spoke very calmly and with a very tender note as if he is dealing with a little girl. She was just too shocked at his words, not knowing what to reply

"Hmm, I will.... I will think, I... will think about it", she stuttered and ran away from there while he just stood there smiling.

#####

Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung grew close in a very short span of time.While Hoseok and Yoongi became good friends to everyone's surprise due to their contrasting personality. While Jin and Namjoon always gossip about their brothers. It was evening and they gathered together, Taehyung came running towards them

"Hey tae, what' wrong? Why are you in so hurry?", Jimin asked passing bottle to a panting Taehyung. He took the bottle and thanked Jimin

Guys see this. Everyone gathered close and saw the poster in Taehyung's hand

Seoul National University is happy to celebrate it's 75 the anniversary this year. As usual we will be celebrating the happiness through a college fest but this time let's make it different and interesting since it is our Platinum Jubilee. The duration of the fest will be extended to a week unlike the usual period of three days. This time it will be the student's opinions. The organizing committee will not involve in the fest this year. We want the students to come up with a plan to organise the fest. A team of 6 is most considerable and is the limit to the members of the team. The best plan would be selected by us and the names of the team members will be printed permanently on the College Memories board. We are looking forward for your participation.

Thanking You

Organisation Committee

Seoul National University.

"That was indeed awesome", Jin was excited.

"Guys there is no condition that the first years and the second years can't be together, so we can do this together", Taehyung yelled out of excitement.

Yoongi and Namjoon weren't actually interested but seeing everyone else happy, they didn't want to spoil the mood and decided to go along.

"The college never has that tae, myself and Kyunghee have the same class, but we are of different batches", Namjoon explained

"That's different", he just sighed

"Well, I missed the Fresher's party too. I really want to do this"

"But guys, we are 7, I mean the max is 6"

Everyone thought for a second.

#####

"Oh My God, did you see that? Finally this college thought something good at last", Yuna jumped.

"Yeah, I am really interested, I so want to do it", Kyunghee joined her

"I am not interested, you guys go ahead" Hana just spoke limping with the support of Kyunghee and Yuna. When Kyunghee got to know about the incident, she wanted to confront Jungkook but Hana stopped her not to prolong this hate game with him

"Eonnie, you didn't even attend the fresher's party, please....", Kyunghee pleaded and did so many aegyos , Hana chuckled and gave up her decision on not taking part.

"But we are just 3, we need more members, more members , more ideas", Kyunghee was speaking while someone called her

"Kyunghee", she turned around to look at Namjoon calling her. He called them to come over to them but Kyunghee signalled him that Hana's leg isn't in a good condition so the guys came towards them. When they saw Jungkook, they glared at him and he was rather shocked to see her leg sprained. Of course he was the reason for her condition.

"What happened Namjoon?"

Kyunghee and Yuna made Hana seated on a bench nearby

"Well, what happened to your friend? Is she fine?", Jin asked concerned

"Well, you must ask your little brother that question", Yuna snapped trying to reach Jungkook, but Kyunghee stopped her. "I just wish I could beat the shit out of him"

Jungkook was rather scared at the furious Yuna and hid behind Jin while Hana was telling her continuously to calm down.

"What did he do?", Yoongi glared at Jungkook. Yuna was about to speak but Hana interrupted her.

"Leave it Yuna, What is it Namjoon?", she tried to divert the topic.

"Well, I was thinking, about the fest", he spoke while everyone gave him questioning look.

"I mean, I am just thinking like...", he paused and everyone were still silent not anticipating what he will say.

"I mean why don't we team up together like you know? I mean more people, more ideas", he spoke

"No way", Hana and Jungkook shouted in unison. Kyunghee thought for a while. And Yuna, to everyone's surprise, liked the idea. The rest were neutral and are still in thoughts.

"But the limit is still 6", Taehyung was still confused what Namjoon is upto.

"I mean we could group up and split", Namjoon was explaining them. "It doesn't matter, whoever wins, at the end, we will help each other". Everyone like the idea.

"I will not be in the same team as that jerk", Hana gave out her statement.

"As if I wish to", he just scowled.

Hana spotted a familiar figure and called her out

"Ara"

Jin's heart beat fast hearing her name. He looked at her smiling and coming towards Hana along with another girl.

Ara just came running towards them and dragged her friend Soo Ah along.

"Hana, how's your leg?", she asked in her usual chirpy voice and smile adorned her lips.

And then Ara realised the guys were staring at her and she saw Jin, she became nervous while Jin was just looking at her and the rest were looking at the two. And here Soo Ah is looking at Yuna while Yuna just put her head down not wanting to face her. The situation is tensed up and everyone became silent.

"I am fine Ara", Hana said breaking the silence.

"Well, Ara, thanks for helping my sister and yeah, will you join us to participate in the Fest Organisation thing", Kyunghee asked now very much interested.

Ara hesitated first because of Jin but earlier Soo Ah was very much interested in this and wished to have more people in the team, so Ara didn't want to decline the offer. Soo Ah was about to say something, when Ara squealed

"I am pretty much interested, but I want my friend included too"

"Of course, we will be good then, we are 12 now, we can split exactly into 6 and 6, that is really cool", Hoseok jumped while Ara laughed.

"I am in too", Jin was happy this time and looked at Ara while she just tried to avoid him.

"Okay guys, first let us introduce ourselves, I mean I don't know you guys", Soo Ah wantednto know who the people are, at least their names to the least. They talked for a while.

"We will split into two goups tomorrow, and we all know Jungkook and Hana will be in different teams as of now", everyone nodded as Kyunghee says and parted ways.

"Can I talk to her in private?", Jungkook asked the two girls helping Hana.

"Will you hurt her other leg now?", Yuna hates him.

"I won't do anything, Just a minute is fine",he says and they left from there.

"Well, does that hurt?", he asked looking at her leg.

"No, it was actually heavenly", she spoke in a tone of sarcasm.

"Well, I am....i am "

"what?"

"I... I really feel.... I ..really feel ...bad , ...I .... Am ", he wants to say something.

"Are you incapable of saying sorry, such a dickhead you are?", she shot at him

"Hey! I am trying okay? I really felt bad, I didn't mean to hurt you like this but you never understand people, you just speak whatever you feel", saying this he left from there.

"Is this guy from another planet?", she thought irritated at his behavior. Holding the bench for support, she tried to stand up but tripped and luckily someone held her

"Careful", he spoke. She was shocked to find Jin. He helped her stand properly and held her arm helping her walk

"It's okay Jin, I can walk by myself"

"Yeah, I have seen that", he chuckled and she felt  herself embarrassed.

"Well, I apologize on behalf of my brother"

"What?"

"I know he did this to you. It is so obvious Hana"

"Don't be sorry, it was his fault, not yours"

"No, it's my fault after all, I pampered him a lot and he turned out to be like this, adamant and stubborn", she nodded. "But trust me, his heart is more warm than what you see. I had no choice but to grow him like that since his mother went far from him", he looked sad.

Hana felt bad for Jungkook, she didn't expect him to have such thing and that his brother is explaining it to her, she was quite sorry for him. But still, he is at fault.

"Don't hate him, please", he spoke slowly

"Hey, I don't hate your brother, it's just that he always messes with me.", he smiled and they reached to the place where Kyunghee and Yuna were talking. They rushed to her and took her from his support.

"Thank you"

"Don't thank me, I suppose we are friends and will grow close in near future. I am happy to help my friend." He spoke as if sugar is coated in every words.

"And yeah, if my piglet brother trouble you again, just tell me okay?"

Hana just smiled. They were about to go, when Jin called her.

"Well, do you have Ara's number?"

*******

Author note

Hola peeps, I am back again with part 3. So AugustD 2 is rocking the charts over there
Daechwita Daechwita Daechwita.
I am shaking my head too. Lmao. And the jinkook's tussle made my day. I was literally laughing seeing them like that. Lol!!!

So how's this part again? Do tell me... Hehe.
So everyone finally met and at least got to know their names...
And yeah, I already said I have a different plot for different members but jungkook will still be the lead. Always ask me if you get confused with the characters

And colleges have different credit systems. So you can choose different courses in different years. So since Namjoon and Kyunghee are both in the medical field or natural sciences, they are having same class, though Namjoon is a second year and Kyunghee is a first year.

Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok are second years.
Taehyung, Jimin, Jungkook, Hana, Kyunghee, Ara, Yuna, Soo Ah are first years.

Kyunghee and Hana has an age gap of one year. But Hana dropped out for an year in middle school due to health issues so, she and Kyunghee are parallel right now.

Hana is just a few weeks smaller than Jimin and a month and half smaller than Taehyung.
I am sorry if I am making it confusing.
Finally what I want to say is
Taehyung and Jimin are older than Hana even though she dropped a year as they joined school late. And Kyunghee just joined in time.

Well don't ask me if jungkook is older than Hana or not?

Okay then, I am sure I am the master of confusing people, please do tell me is anything is confusing you people.

*DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW*

Hope you liked this part.

Thanking you all for reading my ff

Love you guys

Saranghae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 1.1K 20
"𝘓𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭. 𝘔𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥. 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨...
30.5K 1.5K 46
Jeon vanilla, the little sister of Jeon jungkook. She's the youngest of their family, their little baby-according to them. Being the most protected f...
121K 4.5K 27
Where Park Jimin is just a ordinary 17 yr old that goes to school and is going to graduate soon. He finds himself intrasted in his hot gym teacher. J...
38.3K 2.6K 48
After 2 years of hiding from everyone, Jeon/ Ito Y/N finally became one of the most respected doctors in Japan. While trying to lead her life normall...