How It All Started! (Bakuxfem...

De Foxy_girl19

Book (1/2) ======== [Edited] Both Izuku and Katsuki are 5 years old "Kacchan" Izuku called out to the ash bl... Mai multe

1: I'M GOING TO UA!!! (Rewrite)
2: Anonymous Girl (Rewrite)
3: Does He Even Remember Me (Rewrite)
Introduction/Information
4: Kacchan Cooking (Rewrite)
5: EVER (Rewrite)
6: Black Hoodie (Rewrite)
7: Joe (Rewrite)
8: Kei (Rewrite)
OCS
10: Bakugou Truth Or Dare (Rewrite)
11: Shots Fired (Rewrite)
Mikei & Katsuki (Rewrite)
12: Mikei Punching (Rewrite)
13: I Have A Boyfriend (Rewrite)
14: Smutt Warning (Rewrite)
15: Boner (oof) (Rewrite)
16: Bunny Suit (Rewrite)
17: HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATSUKI! (Rewrite)
18: Amazing Voice (Rewrite)
Not An Update
19: Decline Again (Rewrite)
20: 6:30pm (Rewrite)
21: Call Me...Izu! (Rewrite)
22: Lets Beat These Extras! (Rewrite)
23: I Have A Plan😈 (Rewrite)
24: Date
25: He's jalouse
26: Call Chilly Pepper
27: Like What You See~
28: Waterfall
29: Misses His Girlfriend
30: Hamilton
31: I Love You Too Cry Baby
!!!PLEASE READ!!!
SPECIAL CHAPTER
32: Hola Papi~
Next story info
UPDATE

9: Sing It With Me? (Rewrite)

4.3K 96 41
De Foxy_girl19

"Yo Bakubro, Midoriya and her friend are coming" Kirishima said.

Katsuki turned and seen them walking over.

"Hey there blondy!" Kei said.

"Don't fucking call me that" Katsuki glared at Kei 'This asshole just comes and takes Deku from me what a dick and Dekus happy to see his a-'

Katsukis thoughts were interrupted by laughing. He looked at Kei and he was laughing.

"What the fuck is so funny?" Katsuki asked annoyed.

"Oh it's just that I can see your jealous" Kei smirked at Katsuki.

Katsuki stared in shock 'The fuck! How can he see I'm jalou-wait I'm not jalouse am I?'

"Huh Kacchan jealous?" Izuku tilted her head confused.

"I'm not fucking jealous!" Katsuki yelled glaring at Kei again.

"Whatever you say. Just so you know I think of her as my sister and I'm gay" Kei said patting Izukus head.

'He's gay and thinks of Deku as his sister good...waut no stop' Katsuki felt relief go threw him.

"I see your satisfied with my response" Kei smirked.

"Tch whatever" Katsuki blushed and looked away.

"Ah and who are these people behind you?" Kei asked pointing at Katsukis crew.

"Oh that's Kacchans crew the Bakusquad" Izuku smiled.

"Well I would like to see how this crew of his moves" Kei said

Katsuki heard a 'challenge' so he smirked and looked at Kei "Well you'll fucking see how fucking great we are! Come on guys we'll go next!" Katsuki storms off with his crew following him.

"Good luck guys!" Izuku yelled.

"Thanks Midoriya!" Katsukis crew yelled.

"So are they really good?" Kei asked Izuku.

"Yeah I seen them dance before they are amazing! And they asked me if I wanted to be in there crew but I said no. Oh and also they don't know its me they asked they thought it was some random dancer" Izuku giggled.

"Don't tell me you did that anonymous thing you do and then you tell them to look at your channel" Kei laughed.

"What I need them new subscribers but like I don't know if I should tell them it's me"

"Do whatever you want. Oh and Mikei is here too" Kei smiled.

Izuku snapped her head at Kei and she started jumping "No way! Where is he? Why isn't he here? Is he at my house? Wait are you guys staying at my house or-"

"Greeny your mumbling again" Kei chuckled.

"Shit sorry" Izuku laughed.

"Mikei, is at the music room he said he wants to see you in your lunch time and we are gonna stay at the dorms with you guys for a while so me and Mikei are gonna take a dorm for are selves" Kei said.

"Okay so Mikei is in the music room I'll meet him in lunch and you guys are gonna stay in the dorms with us yaaay!" Izuku jumped around but then stops because the music starts.

Izukus eyes sparkled as she yelled "Oh there starting!"

"Okay that shit was good" Kei pointing at the group of teens.

"I know right! Oh look Kacchans coming! Hey that was amazing!!!" Izuku acted like a child.

"Heh glad you liked it" Katsuki smirked at Izuku

"And so what the fuck did do you think?" Katsuki glared at Kei.

"Ah well I think that was amazing. The way you guys move is good" Kei smiled with a thumbs up.

"Of course we were amazing" Katsuki smirked.

Other groups went then the bell rang and it was now lunch.

"Okay class I want you guys to work on a new solo and group dance choreography and on Friday you will show me and the class! That will be all class dismissed!" Toshinori yelled to the class.

Toshinori walked over to Izuku after packing his things.

"Zuku, Kei will be here for a month you can do a duo dance together" Toshinori smiled at Izuku.

"Okay thanks dad!" Izuku smiled back.

"Wait wait wait hold up did you say dad!" Katsuki yelled confused.

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you that All Might well Toshinori is my step dad" Izuku giggled.

"What. The. Fuck" Katsuki was shocked.

"Please don't cuss" Izuku smiled.

"But yo-" Katsuki started but then got cut off by Izuku.

"I. Said. Don't. Cuss" Izuku said with a scary smile.

Katsuki didn't want to mess with this side of Izuku 'Man this girl can be scary' he nodded fast and stood quite

"Thank you Zuku now I better go bye" Toshinori waved.

Everyone said then and continued talking.

"Well greeny I don't think I miss that scary side of you" Kei said a bit scared.

Izuku giggles "I'm sorry it just comes out- oh I forgot I need to go!" She graving her things and ran out.

"Wait Deku where are you going!...shes gone" katsuki sighed.

"Oh well she's going to meet up with my brother Mikei" Kei said.

"Tch I'm going with her" Katsuki turned around and was gonna walk away but someone stopped him.

Kei graved Katsukis shook his head "Yeah I don't think so my brother is very over protected over Izuku especially with boys"

"Fine then" Katsuki scoffed.

Kei let go of Katsuki and smirked "So blondy let me ask you something"

Katsuki looked at Kei and seen the face he was making 'What's with the face?'

"So you like Izu huh?"

Katsuki tenses up and blushes "N-no!"

"Yeah right, your way to obvious" Kei laughed "But greeny is blind and can't see it so you have to tell her"

"Nah, nah, nah I'm not fucking telling her shit I already know she doesn't like me!" Katsuki yelled.

Kei frowned "Your so blind! Can't you see how she acts around you she has to like you"

"Whatever. I'm hungry!" Katsuki said before walking away.

"Oh me too! Can you take me too the cafeteria!" Kei said walking next to Katsuki.

"Yeah, yeah whatever"

========

Izuku almost ran everywhere around the school just to look for the music room.

When she finally found it she stopped outside the room to catch her breath. She looked inside to see Mikei writing on a notebook.

Izuku smiled and burst in yelling "WASSSUUUUUP!!!!"

Mikei jumped from the sudden burst but then he seen it was Izuku. He stood up and smirked "WASSSUUUUUUP!!!!"

...They went on for a while.

After they were done Mikei opened his arms for Izuku.

Izuku knew what to do so she stepped back a little then ran straight to Mikei and jumped on him.

Mikei hugged Izuku and smiled "Hey Izu how you been!?"

Izuku smiled and broke the hug "I've been good! I made some good friends, well except for one but who cares about her! How are you!?"

"I've been the same but who cares about that who's the one that person that isn't your friend?" Mikei asked.

"Well remember that one girl that use to bully me"

Mikei nodded for Izuku to continue.

"Well she comes here now..."

"...Im gonna go fuck a bitch up!" Mikei yelled about to walk away but Izuku stops him.

"Mikei, calm down just let that bitch rot in hell!" Izuku growled.

"Okay now I think you should calm down" Mikei said nervously laughing.

Izuku laugh and apologize "So I seen you writing on your notebook what was it?" Izuku walked over to Mikeis notebook and looked at it.

"Oh I was writing a song and I was wondering if you would want to sing it with me?" Mikei gave Izuku a soft smile.

"Of course I'll sing with you!" Izuku smiled.

Izuku sat down and Mikei sat next to her.

"Okay then just read the lyrics and follow my lead" Mikei said.

Izuku nodded and took the notebook.

After they finished Izuku looked over at Mikei but he looks down so she couldn't see his face.

"Are you okay Mikei?"

"I made this song about someone" Mikei whispered but said it loud enough for Izuku to hear.

"Who is it about?"

"...I met this girl and I'm scared to open up to her, I don't want the same thing to happen like that last time" Mikei said making a fist.

"Mikei, do you trust her?" Izuku asked rubbing circles on his back.

"...I think I do" Mikei said looking at Izuku.

"Then what do you want to do?"

Mikei looked at his hands "I...I think I should wait?"

"I think that's a good idea and Mikei if something happens I'm just a call away okay and also you have your brother. Just remember you have people around you that love you and would help you with anything Okay" Izuku pulled Mikei to a hug and he hugs back.

"Thanks Izu, your always good with these things" Mikei chuckled.

Izuku chuckled "I know I am"

The bell then rang and Izuku sighed.

"I guess I should go to class" Izuku said before getting up and walking to the door.

Izuku stops on her tracks she turn to Mikei and smile "I love you Mikei, I hope you know that"

Mikei smiled and nodded "I love you too Izu"

Izuku smiles then leaves the room and walk to class which will take her a while.

When Izuku got to class she took her seat then her stomach started to growl.

"Shit I forgot about food. I want to eat right now" Izuku whispered to herself.

"Oi Deku!" Katsuki yells "I brought you something!"

Izuku looked at Katsuki and then his hand that was giving her a bag. She graved the bag and looked at Katsuki confused. She opened the bag and her nose was hit with the smell of delicious food.

Izukus eyes sparkled as she looks at Katsuki "Kacchan, how'd you know I was hungry!"

Katsuki took his seat then looked at Izuku "Well you didn't fucking go to the cafeteria so I thought you fucking forgot to go eat so brought you food"

Izuku smiles at Katsuki brightly "Thanks so much Kacchan!" She then started eating the food.

(Time skip to after school)

When school ended Izuku walked to the dorms with the class.

Izuku was talking to Katsuki as they walk into the dormitory.

When they walk in izuku seen two boys at the couches watching TV. She then noticed that it's Kei and Mikei.

"Oh hey guys!" Izuku yelled at Kei and Mikei

"Wait who's that?" Asui asked.

"Oh so you guys seen Kei already well this is his twin brother Mikei!"

Mikei seen how many eyes where on him so he hid himself in his hoodie.

"He's shy" Izuku giggled.

"Hey did you guys find a dorm to stay in?" Izuku asked the twins.

"Yeah we did!" Kei said smiling.

"Great so I'll be back I need to go change" Izuku said before waving and walking off.

After Izuku was done she went back down to the common area and seen the whole class there talking to Kei and Mikei but Mikei was just sitting there covering his face.

Izuku sat down next to Mikei "Did you talk at all Mikei?"

Mikei looked at Izuku and shook his head no.

Izuku giggled "Of course you didn't"

"Midoriya I love your outfit! Don't you like it Bakugou!" Mina smirked at Katsuki.

Katsuki looked at Izukuand blushed 'Pinky are you seriously asking me this! Of course I like that outfit it looks fucking sexy on her! FUCKING BITCH!!! I CAN'T SAY IT OUT LOUD!!!'

"Yeah, whatever" Katsuki looks away.

Izuku blushed and looked down "T-thanks guys"

(What she's wearing)

'Katduki Bakugou she doesn't like you just fucking forget it...ugh fuuuuuuuk!  What if Kei is right and she likes me too? Ha yeah I wi-' Katsukis thoughts were cut off by Izuku.

"Kacchan you okay? You were staring at the ground and you weren't saying anything" Izuku said graving everyone's attention.

"Yeah, yeah I'm good. What are we gonna fucking do now?" Katsuki asked.

"Lets play a game!" Kei yelled.

"But what should we play?" Kirishima asked.

"O o o o I know! let's play truth or dare!" Mina yelled out.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Hello this one is a bit longer... I think idk but I hope you like this chapter byeeee!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

8.4K 441 24
He was beautiful. He just couldn't see it. (published 2015)
455K 4.7K 72
A bunch of one-shots with our beloved One Piece characters. Requests are still open. You can dm me or simply comment on a one-shot whatever you want...
1M 18.6K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
90.8K 1.7K 34
Izuku gets turned into a girl, by a gender bender quirk. Was this simply just a lowlife villain cursing someone with the struggles of being the wrong...