Adopted by the Billionaireโœ”๏ธ

By 00Kyros00

โžค STARTED: MARCH 14, 2020 โžค ENDED: DECEMBER 12, 2020 ๐˜๐˜๐˜Ž๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜š๐˜› ๐˜™๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜’๐˜๐˜•๐˜Ž: ๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜›๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜™-๐˜‹๐˜ˆ๐˜œ๐˜Ž๏ฟฝ... More

characters
[1]
FLASHBACK
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
23] Season 2 Introduction!
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
35
[35]
brief message from me
[37]
[38]
[39]
Season 3 Introduction!
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
THE THREE BODYGUARDS
[44]
45
[45]
[46]
[47]

[36]

24.5K 668 492
By 00Kyros00

A few weeks later.

Ellie's PoV

I rolled to my side as I shut the alarm off, I did my routine and went down for breakfast, I was greeted by daddy having a drink of coffee.

"morning daddy" I said sitting myself at the table digging into my cereal.

"excited to get back to school?" Daddy asks, to be honest I like school but I wasn't ready, I get to see Aidan again!

so it's all good, but I wanted to spend time with daddy however daddy said that school is good for me if I ever want to be like daddy.

So eventually last night he did a lot of persuading.

"Yes daddy" I said taking a sip of my milk.

"Atta' girl" daddy said.

Eventually I got into daddy's car and he drove to my school, today daddy had a appointment to be at so he bid me farewell before I exited his car.

Normally he walks me into my class, but today he isn't, which I'm fine with since I am comfortable with the kids.

I skipped down to the hallway, and I saw Miss Poppy standing outside of the door greeting my classmates, lately ever since she heard of my father's arrival and how he walks me to my class she constantly welcome him even though she receives nothing in return, all my daddy does is brushes her off as if she wasn't there.

Did I also mention that SHE is consistently hovering over me.

"okay Ellie do you understand how to draw a horse?" she asks, I nodded.

I was going to draw a white stallion with black and red mane, I am going to give this to daddy for a father's day gift which is happening in 2 months...

I can wait that long though!

In music class I am practicing how to play 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' on He piano for him.

during my free time I am TRYING to write a poem!

I'm sure daddy will love it.

Soon it was recess, and I went to the monkey bars with Aidan, "Aidan is it true you like Evelyn?" I asked hanging from the monkey bar as he was sitting by the bench below.

"I don't know, I mean I think she's really pretty and she's smart" he says rambling on, I don't understand what he sees in her? I mean yeah she's pretty but being smart? she's far from smart she hangs with Raevynn and from what I understand she is basically Raevynn's little pet.

"Don't you like Daisy? Daisy likes you and I approve of that" I said earnestly.

Daisy is one of those average girls that has nothing exactly special to them, excepttt Daisy has some overprotective brothers, some are in middle school, and high school.

It's rumored that her parents left her when she was young so her big brothers take care of her.

Daisy is actually a good friend of mine, so I really do like her, but she hasn't came to my place yet only because her brothers are busy.

"I like Evelyn maybe I'll ask her" Aidan says ignoring the fact I just asked him about Daisy.

"I hate Evelyn" I said in disgust, "that's fine, because I like her" Aidan begins to argue.

I never thought me and Aidan would actually fight over some girl disagreements.

Before I could respond I saw Evelyn making her way to us.

"Hey Addie!" Evelyn says flipping her hair as she stops in front of Aidan.

I felt myself getting irritated, she just called Aidan, Addie!

I haven't even come to the stage of calling him by his nickname..

I don't know why I felt hurt but I just shrugged it off.

"o-oh Hey Evie." He says scratching his neck as he rose from the bench to greet her.

"why are you hanging with Eliana?" Evelyn sneers my name.

"oh..? because she's my friend" Aidan says sheepishly.

"whatever, but a birdie told me you like me" Evelyn says.

I stared at both of them, they were acting like I wasn't here.

"oh..yeah! I mean I like you" Aidan stammers.

"cool, wanna sit with me at lunch?" she asks.

I clenched my fist, "sure let me ask Eliana" Aidan says turning his attention to me, by now I got off from hanging to the monkey bars and just stood there patting my hands since it was beginning to hurt from holding the bars.

"why do you need to ask her? She doesn't control you" Evelyn sassed.

as Aidan was about to speak to me, he immediately turned back to Evelyn.

"yeah your right, let's go" he said then I saw him wrapping his arm around Evelyn's waist...

I was fuming, he ditched me for that snob!

I was beyond mad, but then I saw Aidan's best friend, Kyle approaching me.

"Hey Ellie, did Aidan ditch you?" He asks chuckling.

I nodded, Kyle was a chill person.

"wanna hang then?" He asks.

"sure no one to hang with now" I said shrugging my shoulders.

For some reason it really hurts that Aidan chose Evelyn over his Best friend(?)

"Aidan is an idiot" I heard Kyle say as I followed him to the basketball court.

Recess was officially over and Miss Poppy called us in for lunch.

I walked to the cafeteria with Kyle, to be honest I never thought I see Raevynn.

Raevynn began to walk up to me, but she wasn't being rude she said hi to me.

I was confused.

"Hey Raevynn..?" I responded looking at Kyle because he knows me and Raevynn don't get along.

"I saw Aidan hugging Eve" she says.

Oh just to rub it in my face!

"Eliana, I don't like that Aidan stole my best friend so why don't we join forces to separate the two?" Raevynn offers.

We both have a common goal... I mean I can't believe Eve stole my best friend.

I held my hand out, "Alright" I said then I saw Kyle looking at me weirdly.

"What? It's what my daddy does when he agrees with someone" I said.

"Deal" Raevynn shook my hand.

"first step to do is spread some bad rumors about them" Raevynn says.

Rumors isn't good to do... what goes around comes around.

"What if we guilt trip them?" I suggested.

"How would you do that?" She asks.

We made it to a table farthest away from the other kids, Kyle decided to tag along.

"Like we support them right..? Then we pounce on them by saying, 'Omg I saw Eve hugging Ryan' wouldn't that make sense?" I said.

"so basically spread rumors..?" Raevynn says in a duh tone.

"spreading rumors isn't good, but if we somehow get them to see it! with their own eyes then it'll work" I grinned.

"Okay so whose gonna be the girl to flirt with Aidan?" Raevynn asks.

"I think Riley would be a good one to use" I said.

I felt bad for using people... but it's for my best friend.

"okay, so you talk to Riley, I talk to Ryan" Raevynn says.

"yeah sounds good. also we HAVE to make sure we hate each other because then Aidan may suspect something" I whispered.

"that'll be easy" Raevynn cracks a smile.

"okay okay, but seriously though" I said in a hushed tone.

Then out of nowhere I heard Evelyn and Aidan's voice.

"why are you sitting with Eliana?" Eve asks Raevynn.

I gave Raevynn the look, "Just asking Eliana to do my homework" Raevynn glared at me.

"y-yeah" I stammered.

"Why are you here?" Aidan asks Kyle.

"Raevynn wanted me to use Eliana as a leverage to get her to do her homework" Kyle explains, already knowing the fake charade.

"whatever weirdos" I heard Evelyn say as she grabbed Aidan's hand and walked away.

Raevynn glared at the back of Aidan's head as I do with Evelyn.

"better break them apart quickly" I irritably said.

"Agreed." Raevynn clenches her fist.

"girls don't forget about me" Kyle interjects.

"what about you?" Raevynn, and I said in unison.

"woah woah sheesh, I know all about your scheme just tell me what I am" Kyle says.

"..you will be a witness and then report to Aidan about Evelyn's bad deeds" I said which Raevynn nodded her head in agreement.

Honestly it was weird being on the same page as Raevynn, like for some reason when she acts nice without being snarky she really is a good person, better than Daisy, which is saying a lot, because Daisy is the most nicest girl.

"So... friends till the mission is accomplished?" I looked at my comrades.

"friends" they both said.

"terrific, when the afternoon recess comes we need to tell Ryan that Eve likes him" I said.

"I'll be on it! I have Ryan next class so I can tell him then" Raevynn says.

"I got Riley" Kyle says.

"Rylan, that's a cute ship name" I beamed.

"yeah it is" they agreed.

"Ryan x Riley" I said amused.

By then lunch was over and we parted ways, while Raevynn and I did as she joined Eve walking to the classes.

Having Comrades was so much fun!

I was beginning to reimagine Raevynn, I honestly could see us being best  of friends, as for Kyle we would make the best three musketeers!

Somehow I was slowly forgetting about Aidan being my best friend, instead I thought of Kyle as the best friend, and Raevynn as my best girl friend.

'Snap out of it this is only for to break them up!' I told myself.

Finally the afternoon recess came and I walked up to Riley.

"Riley..." I said whispering.

"hmm?" Riley turns to look at me.

"Aidan really really likes you" I said.

"He does..?! Omg I have a crush on him for the longest" Riley gushes.

Soon I was informed that Ryan knows Eve likes him now Kyle is having Eve to come over and watch Ryan play basketball, I brought Aidan to my sitting spot.

"Aidan isn't Eve your girlfriend?" I asked which he nodded.

"...so why is Eve hugging Ryan?" I asked pointing over to the basketball court, Ryan was embracing Eve in a hug as Kyle gave his friend a pat on the back.

"that can't be true! she cheated on me." Aidan mutters.

I couldn't believe it was THIS EASY to convince Aidan, now the real deal is Eve...

"Addie I told you" I said then I received a glare from him.

"Only Evelyn calls me that" he said coldly.

Which I blinked, didn't he see that she cheated...?

"but I thought I was your best friend" I said.

"yeah doesn't mean you can call me Addie" Aidan rolls his eyes.

I suddenly pulled him to a clear view of the courtyard and I saw Eve looking our way as I got Riley to plant a kiss on his cheek.

Which got him fumed, but then Eve began to stalk her way over.

I walked towards her, "Evelyn I tried to tell him that it was wrong" I said out of breath, only adding to the act.

"Addie!" she yells in anger.

I could see Aidan pale slightly but Riley just looked clueless.

I feel so bad for her... but she can have Ryan!

I walked to Raevynn, and Kyle.

"We did it Comrades" I highfived them.

We all decided to go behind a tree to eavesdrop on the conversation.

"no, no, Evie I don't like Riley!" Aidan said in a rush tone.

"That's not what I saw" Eve sneers.

"Evie, I swear I didn't! and I saw you hugging Ryan!" Aidan says pulling the 'I saw you cheat too' card.

"It was just a friendly hug of congratulations" Eve says I could tell she rolled her eyes.

I looked to Raevynn and Kyle, "this is interesting" I muttered and I saw my comrades nodding.

"Evie! I don't like her, and okay yeah that's all that was" Aidan huffs.

suddenly it was silent for a few minutes, "why is it so quiet?" I asked Raevynn then they said to look. Which I turned to look....

No way.

Eve was kissing Aidan.

Aidan kissed her back.

The two hugged afterwards.

"I'm sorry I got all jealous" I heard Aidan say.

I squinted my eyes in utmost anger, "This backfired" I grumbled.

"no shit" Kyle breathes out.

"Kyle!" I smacked his arm.

"sorry it's what I hear my older sister say" Kyle defends himself.

I just rolled my eyes, how could this happen..!

"it's like we are Cupid's instead of the opposite of Cupid" Raevynn groans.

"I can't believe it." I was in disbelief, after weeks, months of friendship, Aidan blows me just like that because of his CRUSH on EVEYLN.

"Evelyn is shit" I said then I got a smack on my arm by Raevynn which I wasn't expecting.

"Language!" She says in a hushed tone.

"right sorry" I said then we continued to look.

No we aren't prying into their kissing session! Or make-up session literally.

"promise we will never jump to conclusions till we confront each other" I heard Eve say.

that was the smartest thing I ever heard Evelyn say...

"promise me you won't go hugging other boys?" Aidan says.

I can't believe this backfired!!!!

I looked to my comrades, "this wont be easy to separate them" Raevynn says sighing.

"do you have a phone?" I asked.

"no I don't" she says.

"Ahem!" both me and Raevynn heard Kyle clearing his throat.

"My big sis has a phone I could bring it" he said.

"Are you sure she is going to just lend it to you?" I wasn't so convinced.

"yeah! it'll be no problem" he says.

"okay If you are able to make it happen, we need it so we can get full prooof evidence" I explained.

This really is going to be difficult...

**********

I walked to the pick up lane.

"bye Aidan." I harshly said then I saw Raevynn.

"Raevynn have a good night" I said, which to my surprise she smiled and said the same.

Then I saw my daddy  standing out by his car.

"Raevynn, would you like to have a sleepover with me..?" I asked.

"I don't know, I'll think about it" Raevynn says.

"okay good, bye comrade!" I said waving before heading to daddy's direction.

"Hey baby how was school?" He asks as soon as I stop in front of him.

Should I tell him about the incident..? nahhh because I got to know the nice Raevynn.

"I made friends with Raevynn" I said smiling.

"Raevynn...? The kid who pushed you?" Daddy cocks an eyebrow.

"yeah but really she is changing also school was good" I said.

"baby I just don't want to see you hurt." He says opening the door for me.

Which I got in, then he got in to his side.

"I won't daddy" I said, not mentioning the part Aidan chose that snob over his best friend.

"daddy I have a question" I asked.

"Shoot" He says.

"what would you do if your best friend likes your enemy?" I said.

"baby why are you asking that? did something happen between you and Aidan?" He asks.

Darn... he catches on quickly.

I sighed, no point in really lying.

"...yeah he became friends with a girl I don't like, and that so happens to be Raevynn's ex best friend so that's how me and Raevynn became good friends or better acquainted as you would say" I babbled.

"I knew that Aidan boy was nothing but trouble" daddy says.

"I became friends with Aidan's best friend, Kyle, he's real sweet he says he'll make sure to become my best friend" I grinned.

"well baby it seems you had your hands full" Daddy remarks as he pulled into he driveway.

"yeah I do, it's exhausting" I said grabbing my backpack once daddy parked into the garage.

"I'm glad you talked about your problems" daddy says as he turned the car off.

"yeah daddy who else would I complain to?" I asked in all seriousness.

Then he chuckles, "got me there, Princess" he opens his car door and I open mine.

********

Today was really exhausting, I lost a best friend, but I gained two new potential friends.

I changed into my pajamas, and sat on my bed waiting for daddy to come and tuck me in.

That's when the door opened, I saw daddy walking in shirtless and in a pair of boxers as he held a towel to his hair.

I crawled under my covers, daddy walked over and tucked me in giving me a kiss on the forehead, "sweet dreams bambina" Daddy says.

"bambina..?" I asked confused.

"Italian for 'baby girl'" Daddy says, which I nodded.

then I closed my eyes hearing my door shut close.

This time I dreamt I was in this unfamiliar place, it was in a living room  the size of a apartment, a very small apartment, then I saw a figure sitting in the distance, the figure was wearing heels so I figured(no puns intended) it was a woman, I looked to the woman and suddenly she was to my face.

"you are worthless to your father" she spats, I clenched my fist, "my daddy loves me" I said defending daddy.

then I saw daddy walking into the living room.

"she's right darling." I heard daddy say, but I was furious, doesn't he love me!!!?

Then I bolted awake.

I looked at the clock and it was 10 at night...

That dream seems so short but how is it able to be hours long...?

I got up and stormed into daddy's bedroom.

I saw Daddy was sitting in his bed on his phone.

"daddy move over." I said demanding, I was mad at the daddy in my dream but for some reason I just didn't want to believe that's who Daddy was.

then daddy looked at me, "baby?" He asks confused as to why I probably barged into his room unannounced.

"I said move over." I marched my way to his bed and made myself at home as I laid beside him even though he still wasn't aware of what was happening.

"you are one strange cookie" he says ruffling my hair but I swatted his hand away.

"I'm going to sleep." I said a bit sharp and turned my back to him as I closed my eyes.

Antonio's POV

Drama kids have these days, but to think it would bring an enemy to become a friend, I mean I guess they had the same goal? So an enemy becomes the Ally once they have the same target.

we ate dinner peacefully and my daughter explained on how her day went and what she did.

Which I was amused by how she says that Miss Poppy was disappointed that I wasn't there to walk into her teacher's classroom which I chuckled.

**************

I finished up briefing over the S.P.A contract then I headed up to bed, I went through my emails but I found Ellie barging her way into my room.

She didn't look like she had a nightmare, instead she looked like she was ready to kill someone.

"Move over." She demanded as she stalked her way to my bed.

I was really bewildered.

"Baby?" I asked but she just repeated herself and she crawled over my body as she made it to the other side of my bed and plopped herself down.

"I'm going to sleep" she said short,

this is very strange of her... why is she acting like this..?

"You are one strange cookie" I went to ruffle her hair only to have her slap my hand away turning to her other side with her back now facing me.

If this is how she is when she is giving me attitude.. don't get me started when she turns 13 and begins her period.

I just brushed off the interaction, she was fine like hours ago..?

I reached and pressed a button to turn the lamp off.

I placed my phone on my nightstand.

I will question what her sudden attitude was about.

right now I just needed to rest, the appointment was annoying like usual, another company wanted a part in the business.

**************

I woke up and saw my daughter still snoozing away, I slid off my bed as I went over to my bathroom.

I had taken a nice long shower, she has been getting nightmares so could her action from last night be from a nightmare???

I shut the shower off and dried myself off, wrapping myself in a towel I walked out of my bathroom to find my daughter hanging off of my bed.

"baby time to get up" I said walking towards her then she opened her eyes,
"daddy why are you upside down?" she asks, "because you missy move around in your sleep" I said picking her up.

"oh... what time is it?" she asks, "it's quarter to 8" I responded.

"oh! right school" she says squirming so I set her down on the ground.

One odd ball.

I turned to my closet and grabbed my three piece blue suit, I grabbed a black tie, then I went to grab my black polished shoes.

**************

It was now 8:10, I still had time to spare, I went down to the kitchen picking up the mug of coffee my chef left.

I grabbed a bowl and set it at Ellie's usual spot at the counter, then I went to the pantry and picked the cereal box, Reeses Pieces.

I placed the glass of milk to go with her cereal, Ellie doesn't like to have milk in her cereal but she likes to have it on the side.

But oh well, then I heard small footsteps I knew immediately it was Ellie.

"here's breakfast" I said seeing she was wearing a simple B&W top with leggings + jeans= jeggings.

"babe what happened last night?" I asked leaning on the counter with my elbows gradually sipping on my coffee.

"uh-ummm..." she trails off taking a spoonful of the Reese's pieces.

"well?" I pressed, "I dreamt that you didn't love me and that you took the side of the woman who kidnapped me" my daughter explains.

"Bambina you should know I will never stop loving you." I sternly said.

"I know... it's just in the dream you made me real mad" she says expressing her angry face which is always cute.

"you may of scared daddy a bit" I whispered which she beamed.

"I had thought a demon possessed you" I continued, which she was now giggling.

"I won't make a woman kidnap you Alright?" I said reassuringly as she was drinking her milk.

***************

I drove to her school, then I went to park in my usual spot when walking her in.

I held her hand as she was skipping along side me.

"Daddy Miss Poppy will be so thrived" I heard my daughter say dripping with disgust.

I chuckled, "is someone jealous?" I asked, we entered the building and headed down the hall, It was a normal routine now, kids stare as if they don't have their own god damn lives.

"no daddy just annoyed" Ellie replies as she stops skipping once we get near her class.

I saw Miss Poppy standing outside of the classroom with such a big smile, I think her face would look better if she didn't smile, when she smiles she looks like a complete idiot.

We stopped at the entrance of the classroom, "Good morning Mr. Smith!"
habitually I would stare at her making her a bit uncomfortable but today I decided I'm going to be extra generous.

"Good Morning, Miss Poppy" I responded with my charming smile.

I heard my daughter gape at me as if I just blew fire with my mouth.

I noticed Miss Poppy turning red around her neck then onto her face.

I stared into her eyes even though she tried to avert my gaze, quite selfish to play with a girl's feelings?

Then it was a long moment of silence that is until my daughter got envious.

"daddy you didn't give me your morning kiss!" my daughter chimes pointing to her forehead.

I looked away from Miss Poppy, I brought my attention to my daughter, "of course how could I forget?" I said playfully as I bent down and placed a kiss on her forehead, only to have Miss Poppy awing at us.

"bye daddy!" Ellie says once I stood back up from bending.

"have fun at school bambina" I said giving her a wave then I walked away from the classroom, I exited the building and made my way to my car.

on my Bluetooth I received an incoming call, it was from Jenna.

I rolled my eyes as I accepted the call.

"what is it, Jenna" I annoyingly said not bothering with a normal pleasantries.

"Antonio it wasn't like that, and god forbid me if I actually slept with another man" Jenna says almost a exhaustion to her voice.

"you're lying aren't you?" I spat, as I drove out of the school's parking lot.

"I'm not, but I called you because I think I maybe pregnant" Jenna says.

"Pregnant..? Okay does it look like I care" I turned my left indicator on.

"It could be your baby." Jenna says.

Which had me laughing, I haven't touched her in the last 3 years!

for her to claim this... such idiocy...

"Jenna how do you support your statement?" I pressed as I stopped at my office building.

The line on her side went quiet but that is till I heard a man's voice, which I quickly ended the call.

***********

I made my way to my office as I flung my car keys to Joseph then I sat down on my swivel chair as I intercom for Camille.

I treated Camille as my assistant rather than Jospeh but Jospeh has been with me longest I couldn't risk to demote him, it would not be good image for the company.

"Yes Sir" I heard Camille say.

her voice was so soothing and angelic.

'Antonio snap out of this, she's Jospeh's assistant!'

while scanning my documents I heard heels clicking on the floor walking towards me as the sliding doors opened and closed.

"You called for me, Sir" That familiar voice says, gently placing my documents down I stared at her with my usual cold stare.

"Yes indeed I did." I responded after a few long minutes of a stare off even though she tried her best to meet my intimidating gaze.

"have you got the documents I asked for?" I cocked an eyebrow, "right- Yes I have them, I didn't know you want them so - could I go and grab them" Camille begins to ramble on.

I waved my hand as a approval to go grab the needed documents, so she bowed before turning to leave.

I couldn't stop staring at her body as her hip swayed and then the door closed.

'What am I doing!? Checking out an employee of mine'

A few moment go by and she comes back with a binder that contains my documents.

"Here you go, Mr. Smith" Camille says as she sets the documents on my table.

I grabbed the documents and looked over them, but I could see Camille boring her eyes into my head.

"You're dismissed" I said seeing she was standing there a bit awkward.

So she nodded then left.

*************

I stamped the paper with my signet ring as a sign of approval.

then I received a call, from an unknown number.

"Antonio Smith speaking" I said with authority.

"Yes, Mr. Smith, are you father of Eliana Smith?" the female voice says.

What is school calling me for?

"Yes, that is correct" I responded.

"We would like you to come pick Eliana up, there has been issue regarding her physical state" and with that the female voice ended the call.

Without any further thinking, I picked up my jacket and headed out the door passing Jospeh which then I let him know that I had a family emergency.

I opened my car door quickly and turned the car on, swerving onto the highway, I pulled into the school parking lot which I had left 4 hours ago.

**********

I rushed through the building doors as I made it to the office.

"Where is my daughter?" I demanded at the front desk lady.

"she is in the nurse's office" the woman replies, which makes me more ticked off.

I made it to the nurse's office quickly and to my horror and shock........

Eliana was sitting on a chair with a ice pack over her head, she had a badly bruised cheek.

I went over to her, "baby what happened!?" I asked horrified, I mean any parent would be if they saw a nasty bruise on their child's face or even if they injured their head a bit.

Then Ellie began to swell with tears.

"baby tell me what's wrong?" I questioned as I sat next to her, but she continued to cry.

I looked at the nurse for any information.

"It appears that during recess it was some rough plays, and Miss Ellie got pushed down the slide" The nurse explains.

"Who did it to her?" I demanded completely forgetting that my daughter is in a fragile state.

"One of our student, name Evelyn Morrison gave Ellie a slap on the hand then shoved her to the slide" The nurse says.

I felt Ellie leaning into my side as I was facing the nurse.

"I would like to excuse her from school" I said, which the school nurse agreed to.

***************

During the car ride home I tried to get some information out from Ellie but she just kept to herself.

It was almost as a repeat of when I first met her.

I was washed over with a wave of sadness, I already told Jospeh I would be off for the entire day.

I parked in the garage and made my way out then carried Ellie out of the car and into the house.

I sat her down on the couch using a pillow to support her back.

"baby please talk to me" I softly asked kneeling in front of her as she was fiddling with the hem of her shirt.

"...daddy" she quietly says still not looking at me.

It made me feel better that she wasn't completely shutting herself off.

"I...I...I- I hugged Aidan!" she cries.

.......what the actual fuck

I tried my best to not laugh, "baby you hugged Aidan?" I repeated softly trying not to laugh, as you can tell I was TRYING my best to compose myself.

"...Evelyn is dating Aidan... and I wanted to provoke her by hugging my ex best friend" Ellie explains.

which made me actually lose it, I was bursting in laughter.

my daughter gave me the nastiest look, as if I ate her last piece of chocolate chip cookies.

"daddy it's not funny!" She says glaring at me.

I inhaled to contain my laughter, "sorry baby it's just... I never experienced that" I said scratching my neck seeing she was pissed off at me.

"you're no help! You're suppose to be on my side instead you must think I'm a absolute Looney!" My daughter rants off then hops off of the couch grabbing her ice pack and running up the stairs.

I wanted to go chase after her but I knew that I laughed during the most important situation, I guess even if over the years I practiced on emotional control I just couldn't contain the laughter I guess.

It's best to let her cool off... what I did was cocky anyways.

So this girl name Evelyn is 'dating' Aidan... if I'm assuming correctly she got jealous when seeing My daughter hugging Aidan so she acted on impulse and pushed my daughter down the slide which doesn't give her any authority to harm Ellie.

Honestly the issue was easily solved but since it's my daughter's problem she has to handle the error.

I went to the kitchen and poured myself some tea, yes not coffee surprised?

A/N: OMG THIS LENGTHIEST CHAPTER EVER!
Y'all have been the best at waiting and not giving up! Love YOU ALL ❤️❤️❤️
.
.
.
.
.
.
5k+ words!

This chapter is for Memorial Day! It's a treat...

I pray and thank all the soldiers who fought in the wars! You will forever be missed, and profound Heroes.

If anyone has a family or friend who served in the war or is serving as part of the army, navy, Air Force...etc I appreciate the those heroes!

I send my best condolences to those who died as a hero in the wars.. 😞🕊

America wouldn't be what it is today without the brave souls who knew what they were walking into... ⭐️🥇🇺🇸🇺🇸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

934K 27.6K 38
Nov, 09, 2020 : #1 in romance May, 14, 2021 : #1in respect May, 14, 2021 : #4 in lovestory "Don't try and act all nice to me. I know girls like you...
261K 9.9K 51
I was roughly brought into my room and dropped into my bed.I was burning with anger. "Where were you?", asked my mad dog husband."I'm out ",I said. "...
248K 1.9K 6
Alison Smith escaped her oppressive past, leaving behind a home that felt like a dungeon. In the City of Light-New York City-Alison sought refuge, lo...
1.1M 45.2K 49
๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—™ ๐— ๐—”๐—™๐—œ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—ง๐—ง๐—ข๐—–๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ข - ๐—”๐— ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—–๐—”๐—ก ๐—•๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก๐—”๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—˜ [๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฒ ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฝ๐˜๐˜€] ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—•๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ข๐—ž๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ๐—ก, ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ A Simple girl...