The Vampire

By HiiPower_333

Jessy Volkov is the girl next door, the nice girl that everybody likes but one day everything changes. Everyt... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 1

2.3K 20 9
By HiiPower_333

Picture of Dominic

*****

"Father I don't think that's a good idea-

"Don't you dare question me Dominic!" My father look at me with challeging eyes.

Just looking at him you know he's a man of power. The way he stand, the way he speaks, the way he challeges you when you make a mistake. Oh hell, let me just tell you don't ever do something my father doesn't like. Talking back, questioning his commands and most of all stupidity. He wants you to be his perfect solider.

I look into his cold pale white eyes seeing complete nothingness and it makes me wonder was he always like this. Or did he turned into raging monster because of his children? I swallowed loudly as I heard his growl in the back of his throat. He turn back to the notes infront of him, studying what he needs to.

My father is an aroggant, stuborn vampire bastard you would ever meet. We are the first of our kind which makes us the strongest. We are the pure royal blood of the vampire society which means my father has all claim on all vampires. There are 6 in our family. Amber, Luke, Chester, Shane, dad and me. I'm the oldest and you know what that means they expect greater things for me. I hate it. That's why I'm such a dissapointment to my father, I don't listen to his orders.

"Father-

"Do you want to see her? I'm sure you both will get along" He flash his sharp teeth.

I walk along the dark walls of the basement leading to a steel silver door. I enter the cold room and immdiately I can smell her blood. Her sweet blood lingered in the suffocating air. I'm a vampire in rehab you could say that, the lust of the blood took over me. The more they are frighten the more the blood taste sweeter, I like to kill and I do it in the most unique way. In 1821 I visited a small town with my brother Luke. Things got out of hand I nearly drank all the blood in the town. Nobody could stop me. I lost control, the adreniline of their sweet blood rushing through my veins made me want more and more until no human was left standing. I was ruthless, a monster. I killed the innocents. From that day I changed I lock myself in the house in a big steel cage for years and not seen any human since than.

My mouth went instantly dry hearing her heart beaiting, her blood pumping. There's something inside me fighting to run to her and rip her throat out and taste that sweet blood. I backed away but my father took hold of my arms holding me in place with his tight grip. My eyes widen as I can feel my fangs grow longer preparing for attack. Than her eyes opened, her beauty had me frozen. Her bright blue eyes stare blankly at the ceiling. Her perfect brown locks of hair lay on the table. She's the most beautiful human I have seen in my entire life. I heard her heart race up as she starts to panic. Her creamy white skin, her red cherry lips made her looks even more tempting to bite. I bet she would taste delicious.

"What the hell?" She tug on the chains that held her still, she look around wildly.

"Let go of me" I hissed at my dad snatching my arms away from him.

"What the fuck?!" Her voice sounded sweet to my ears making me freeze even thought curse words came out of her mouth she made it sound so sweet.

"Shh sweetie I won't hurt you" My father went closer to her with a kind tone, even if he's trying to be nice he's still scarry as hell. "I won't hurt such a special special girl"

"What do you want?! Please, I got money just let me go" Tears burst in her eyes.

For the first time in my 1000 years in this earth I felt sorry for this girl knowing what's going to happen. I've seen this billion of times but there's something about her that makes me shift on my feet unsteady. I knew how much pain she will suffer, how much things she will regret. I rush out immdiately still smelling the scent of her lingering in the air. I went far away from that room as possible trying to relax myself. I felt a familar scent behind me, I close my eyes trying to compose myself. I hate looking weak, I hate showing my emotions. I locked my emotions in a volt in my mind not allowing myself to feel it.

"Brother" Luke walk infront of me with the same amused expression.

He's the only close family other than Chester I got but sometimes I just want to smack that stupid smug look on his face. It's always there if you beat the crap out of him, if you torture him he will have that same smug look. 

"Luke, it's not a good time" I breathe in and out.

"I know I can smell her too." He grin folding his arms, "If it makes you feel better I want to kill her too and drink her sweet blood. Of course dear old dad would than rip my throat out" He laughed.

"Shut up Luke, get out" I shook my head irrtated.

"Sooner or later you won't be able to fight it. It's in our nature to drink blood." He frown. "I know you feel remorse brother and believe me my heart warms to hear that big bad Dominic feels guilty-

"Shut up Luke!" I growled. "I never asked for this!" 

"Brother nobody wanted this" We look at each other intensly. "You can't just stop drinking you have to control it! The clock will stop ticking and the monster inside of you will take over." His gray eyes look at me knowingly.

"I can't" I shook my head weakly.

Before he can say a word I rush out of his sight in seconds.

Jessy's POV

"I'll see you later ok?" Oscar stood infront of me with his boyish grin that made every girl melt under his stare.

"Sure" I ruffle his hair making him glare at him.

He grab my waist and pin me against my car and slam his lips on me kissing me. I push him off annoyed he always do this. Oscar is my ex but we're still close but when you are friends with your ex it makes you want to be with them again. I think of Oscar as my bestfriend nothing else, we fooled around we experiment and that's what you do in high school right? Oscar has been my friend since I learned how to spell my name he's my bestfriend. An idiot of a bestfriend.

"Oscar! For the millionth time stop doing that!" I slap the back of his head making him laugh.

"Fine get home safe, call me when you are home" He hop in his car.

"Yeah yeah dad" I rolled my eyes.

"Don't call me your dad he still scares me." He shudder making me laugh waving at him. 

I watch him out of sight as I unlock my car throwing my stuff in. I breathe in the warm air as I press the button to start my car. I played with the stereo stoping at the station I want. From the corner of my eyes I saw a movement in the back of my car. I turn around my heart beating loudly but realised no one is there. I'm a fan of horror movies and I always freak out when in the most known dying scene is happening to you.

"This is what you get for watching that crap movies" I breathe chuckling at myself at how stupid I'm acting.

I face infront before I could even have a clue what was happening a hand appear on my mouth with a cloth. I struggle from the tight grip panic rising up in me, I inhale the strong burning scent causing me to cough. The back of my throat burned, my eyes forcing to shut pushing me into the blackness. I curse myself for being weak.

Voices in the background is pulling me out of the blackness, I'm going to die for sure. I can feel my heart pounding loudly, even if I try to calm myself down I can't help but panic. The louder my heart pound against my chest the more I panic. I feel weak and useless, the drug is starting to wore off. I flutter my eyes open squinting at the bringht light. I blink a few time adjusting to the light. The voices in the corner snapped my thoughts of how I'm going to die. I look at two men. One was tall with an expensive looking velvet blazer. His light blonde hair almost white neatly cut in a close shave. His bone structure is high and perfect, he looks about 30. What caught my attention is blue eyes with a hint of red in the middle staring at me making me look away from his gaze.

I shift my gaze to the other younger guy, he looked at me with big wide eyes he seems to be hypervetlating. He is an image of a god, his brown hair messy, his bright blue eyes almost like it's glowing. His perfect flawless tan skin. I can see his body tense under his lether jacket. I almost gasp at how perfect he looks. Wow I hope he's the one that kidnap me because that would be okay.

"What the hell" I said aloud at myself meantally slapping myself. I tug on the cold metal chains annoyed.

"Let go of me" His voice was so hot, it was husky, smooth even his voice is perfect.

They both stare at each other deadly. I can feel the intense feel in the air. I swallowed loudly trying to calm down.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled getting their attention.

"Shh I won't hurt you" A flash a grin showing his dark features, I swallowed loudly feeling intimidated by him. "I won't hurt such a special special girl"

"What do you want?! Please I got money, just let me go" I said desperately as tears starts to pour.

The other guy ran in a flash in a blink of a second. My mouth hang open, great they gave me drugs and now I'm imaging things.

"Who are you?" My voice shook.

"I'm Lincoln" He smiled. "I'm a vampire" He said causally.

I look at him weirdly, a nut job kidnap me this is a begining of a horror movie. In the movies people who corporate with the killer will likely to survive. I shook my head at how stupid I am. What the hell am I thinking getting survival advice from a movie?!

"Vampire?" I chuckled. "Dude you're more fucked up than I thought you are" I lay down and I'm surprisingly calm. Not like those frantic people screaming for help when you are obviously in the middle of no where or maybe I just think this is all a dream because this can't happen to me.

"You'll see soon, it will take progress turning you into one." He grinned happily.

"What?" All my smugness vanished. "You're not going to force me into drinking blood are you?" I read in the paper, there are these vampire obssessed freaks having impants to look like vampire and even drinking human blood because they are so crazy they actually believe they are vampires. They sleep at day time, they bite their lovers, they hate sun light, they impalnt sharp teeth in their gums you name it.

"No" He chuckled. "I like you Jessy, I've waited for you for 100 years now here you are. You are going to change the future. The history of the vampires."

****

My back starts to ache, I felt my legs numbing turning into pins and needles. This feels like slow torture for laying down still for a whole day. Thoughts of every possible ways of my death played in my head over and over. It's driving me crazy! I'm sure there's people who will report me missing. When Oscar doesn't recieve that phone call I bet he will rush to my house to check if I'm ok. I'm going to be ok, I'm sure of it.

There's nothing to look but stainless white things. I close my eyes complete going insane slowly. I heard a loud banging on the steel door. Lincoln entered with a white lab coat around him pushing in a heart monitor and other medical things. My heart starts to pound at every step he takes towards me making me me breathe faster.

"What are you doing?"I try to peek at the equipments but he covered it quickly.

"We are starting the first stage today. Sorry it took so long but Dominic can be a pain in my ass" He face me with a big grin in his face.

"You're not going to get away with this my dad will kill you!" I spat. "He's looking for me, you're a dead man!"

"Sweet heart I got that all figured out. You're ex marine dad won't get us." Something in his vioce made me shiver.

"What did you do?" I whispered horrified. I couldn't force the tears away thinking of all the bad thoughts.

"Don't worry your dad is safe in his warm house." He grinned.

The way he looks at you it makes you want to get swallowed in the dark hole away from his gaze.

He connects the cold metal cord on my chest, no point in trying to get away from him while there is this metal chain around me.

"What are you to planning to do?" I said calmly trying to see all the tools.

He snap on a pair of rubber gloves. I close my eyes tight trying to get out of this nightmare.

"Please just let me go" I cried. "What do you want?!" I tried to not look like a pathtic little weak girl. "Are you going to torture me?"

He took out a long thick needle, I clecnched my jaw tight trying to compose my breathing. All I can hear is the beating of my heart. Every second that ticked by it pounded louder and louder. The men with the needle appear on my sight waving the big needle.

"I'm just going to take your blood," He grined excitdly.

"Isn't it the other way around?" I couldn't stop the question coming out of my mouth. I should be thankful that he isn't giving me his blood. I wanted to scream at myself for being stupid.

He laughed showing his handsome look. He actually look good for his age. No dent of wrinkles lined on his face. No white hair just silky shinny short hair. Perfect skin. No scars, no flaws reach his face. It's like he's a perfect stone scalpture.

"No Jessy" He chuckled. "It's more complicated than what the movies told you sweetheart." He inject the large needle on my arm. I can feel it tear my skin digging into my flesh. "Well for you anyway. I want you to be perfect."

I look down at the blood filling in the big tube, I hate blood. I hate the smell of it, the look of it and the metal taste of the blood. I look at his shakey hands as he pull it out. I stare at him curiously. He looks like he's going to faint.

He inhale deeply rolling his eyes in the back of his skull. He look at me like he's some kind of animal.

"Over my long long life there's nobody like you Jessy. You're an amazing person" He grinned.

"Oh why thank you" I said sarcastically bitterness hit my voice.

He gave an amused look and smiled causally taking out another bigger size needle.

"Are you going to take another blood?" I hoped but got a simple no with a knowing smile.

He turned on the heart monitor, hearing my pounding heartbeat made the situation more intense. It made everything more real, the pain became more real. The real fear over come everything. I've been calm through most of this was because I let myself believe this is all a dream. Oscar will find me. Until now I never felt more scared in my life.

My heart race as my eyes began to water bluring my vison. I'm a good person. I'm a straight A student. I've never done anything illegal in my life. I stick by the rules. I help people when they are in need. I'm a good daughter who had never lied to her dad not once. Good people don't deserve this, nobody deserve this.

I saw him hover above me and took the lid off the needle.

"This might hurt a little" He grin.

I can hear my heart beating faster and louder as he raise both arms, his hands cluntching the big needle tightly. With the force he slam the needle straight throughmy chest with no hesitation. My breath was knocked out of me as I gasp at the pain. It was too fast to feel the full force of the needle breaking through my chest. It felt like the big sharp needle went through my heart stabing it. Than he push the liquid in.

All I can hear the pounding of my heart and the panting of my breath. Than I felt numb, the tip of my fingers tingled. My whole body felt paralyzed, not a single pain reached my body and I felt a relief. My eyes began blurring like I'm about to pass out but it just stayed blurry like I'm blind and it felt frustrating. I try to blink away the wearyness away but still left with the annoying blur.

I felt a pinch in my upper arm I had no strength to even look down and check what happened. I can feel him hover above me. His rubber hands linger on my cheek. I wanted to scream at him, hit him, I wanted to cry for help but I felt useless. My body couldn't responed to my commands and that's the worst type of feeling. Feeling trap in your body but feeling every pain. 

"It's going to be okay" His voice echoed all over the place. His blurry shadow made him look like he's two person. "For the few days you will hurt a little"

My eyes blurred some more making me dizzy, the room began spinning uncontrolbly. I wanted to puke everything out until I feel better. I felt nusea rising up. Than blackness swallowed me in, I almost cried out thankful. I let the calm blackness wash over me and feel the numbness away from any agony.

****

A sharp pain beat across my chest snapping my eyes open. I gasp loudly as my throat clamp tight forcing the air away. I tug on the chain trying to reach my throat in a desperate motion. I felt my heart pounding painfully, it feels like tiny needles stabing my chest. Than suddenly my skin felt like it's on fire, every inch of me burn. I screamed uncontrolble trying to find a way to get out off the chains. Than my eyes began to feel a stabing pain. My whole body ached painfully at the rush of pain.

I can hear the machine beating loudly in the background. I tense my limbs, my muscles began spasming all at the same time. I cried out in pain until my throat began to hurt. All I could do is claw at the steel table underneath me. 

What's happening to me?

I couldn't even say a word at the amount of pain rushing one after another. My nails scratch the cool steel plate underneath me. I felt tears spring in my eyes as the pain became more intense by the minute.

I heard a door opening my eyes couldn't focus at the sight infront of me. All I see are three figures standing in the door way.

I pant trying to catch my breath. They move closer, I can hear them mumble quietly but I can't make it out. I can't concentrate but the pain.

"Get her into the other room, it begining" He ordered.

I felt my limp wrist being unlock from the chains. Even the slightes movement caused the pain becoming more unberable. I felt my limp body being lifted carefully, I look up seeing two blue eyes staring down at me.

A jolt of pain came stright from all my organs making me grab hold of his shirt tightly. Before I knew it I'm lying on a soft bed in a warm room. I can feel the my clothes sticking to my skin with all the sweat. I prayed for me to black out. Tears trail down the side of my face tickling my skin. 

Every breath I take all I feel is a burning trail creeping down my throat. I move to my side curling myself into a fetus position, maybe this will make it better.

I couldn't understand what's happening to me.

***

It seems like days with the on going pain, each day it became worst. One day I'm feeling like I'm the worst type of cancer patient with all types of diseases. Than all I feel is numbness and most of the day I black out. Most night it feels restless as my body burned into a fever until morning comes. In anger of the situation I broke most of the things inside the expensive room. When I notice a small hidden camera I lashed out like a beast I couldn't control my emotion or my body.

One time as I sat silently I can feel my skin itchy underneath, I scratch and scratch until I see blood. The sight of it made me stop. My heart seemed to stop into a painful steady beat and every pound became louder everytime. I quickly wiped it on the sheet and stared at the brick wall counting all the bricks. It felt like I was going crazy slowly.

Today nothing happen as I sat up waiting for a new form of pain attacking my body. I place my foot on wooden floor and pace myself. Everything seems fine, I feel like my normal healthy self.

A loud noise rearched my ear causing me to snap at the direction where it came from. I look at the wall weirdly as another noise broke in. I heard people laughing, talking, crying, screaming. I can hear things breaking, machines turning on, foot steps, cars on the street, every insect. I can hear a single raindrop falling onto a leaf.I can hear all the little things like the water droping, a pen scribling on a paper all at same time.

Than in shock I drop to my knees as my brain began to hurt. In the back of my skull it feels like little pieces of glass scraping the inside. All the noises began to increse the volume as the pain did. I covered my ears, it felt my ear drums are about to explode. The painful scratch in my head grind against my skull causing me to scream in pain.

Tears stream down my face as I cry out in pain.

"Why are you doing this?" I cried desperately. "If you're going to kill me kill me now you fucking bastard!" I yelled at the camera.

Suddenly the door opened revealing the same man with the lab coat. He gave me a smile that run chill to my spin. My breathing became uneven as he took a step forward, I crawl away from him until I hit the wall.

"Dear Jessy, I'm sorry I had to put you through this" He smiled not sorry at all. "Everything is going to be all right sweetheart."

I wanted to spit at him in disgust. He's crazy physcopath obessed with vampires. He looks like the crazy rich people in the movies.

"Watching you in pain breaks my heart" He put his hand over his chest, it looks like he's mocking me.

"You have no heart!" I hissed.

"You are going to thank me some day you'll see" He said crazly as he back away out of the room.

***

I stayed still squeezing my eyes shut as I wait for the ultimate pain. I waited for the whole day preparing myself for it but nothing came. Maybe he's lying? I didn't dare to move a limb scared that in one moment it will activate that pain once more. I couldn't feel the fast beating of my heart anymore, it's like I'm dead. Maybe I am, I died for awhile I just didn't know I'm a ghost.

With all my coruage I stood up and nothing happen, I felt fine. I walk around the room trying to figure a way out. I walk up and down studying every detail around the room.

"Hey" I jumped out when the voice seem so close.

My heart beat loudly again so loud I swear I'm going deaf. I face the young guy from before I blink not believing at how perfect he looks. He's leaning against the wall with his sexy pose. Anger boiled in me at how calm and causual he acts about this situation. I walk back keeping my distance.

"Are you going to kill me?" I whispered hopping.

He tilt his head, his eyes never leaving mine. His intense gaze makes me anxious and uncomfortable. He didn't speak a word he just stood there staring at me with this blank experssion that's irritating me.

"What?!" I yelled annoyed moving towards him in confidence.

I notice how his body tense up at my movement, he push himself off the wall stepping away from me.

"Jessy you have no idea how special you are. You are going to change everything" He whispered.

I couldn't understand any of it. The way they always say they have been waiting for me for years and how special I am. I don't understand!

"Listen to me carefully." He move towards me but keeping his distance, "You are strong you won't cave into the temptation and that's what you have advantage to all of us. Remember that Jessy. Whatever what my dad says you're stronger"

"I don't understand" I scream frustrated.

Than in a flash he stood infornt of me inches away before I could even step ack and blink shock. He place his hand creasing my cheek, his bright eyes lower down at my lips. I took a sharp breath at the cold feeling of his breath on me.

"I'll be on your side Jessy" He grinned. "You are so strong only a fool will go against you" His minty breath with hint of tabacco scent hit my face causing me to shiver.

I blink but when I stare back at him he dissapeared like a ghost. I look around the room confused at his words. The moment I took a step forward it felt like my whole entire body shut down, my knee buckle underneath me. I gasp shock at the pain that came, I never knew pain like this ever existed.

I can feel all my organs shutting down, all my nerve system crunching tightly together causing me to ball in the floor. I scream painfully hearing a loud painful shriek making my ear drums break. It feels like all my insides is being burned slowly shrieking into small painful size. I cough out the blood tickling my throat. I groan at the sight, I clenched my stomacah tight as if that will make the pain go away.

My brain feels like it's being fried and poked with long needles. I roll on the floor screaming everything I got. When my brain began to ache some more my whole entire body seems to do the same. I couldn't control my saliva coming out mixed with my blood. I couldn't control anything. It's a nonstop chain of pain running through my body.

I cried in pain begging them to end it already. I lay on the pool of my blood seeping through my clothes.

"Please..." I begged my voice shook at the movement. "Please stop" Tears leak through my eyes.

I couldn't explain the most imaginable pain anyone could feel. It hurt so much that I could pass out of the pain but I don't. I get to feel every pain that came. I scream in agony again and again as the pain increases. Even monsters like them should pity my pain and end my life already.

I lay on the pool of my blood staring at the ceiling as I continue to choke on my blood. My eyes began to blur but I didn't pass out. My hearing felt like I was under water. A door opened, I wanted to look but my body didn't command to me. I was frozen to place not moving an inch.

Two shadows hover above me, I could only hear mumbling of their voices as they talked. Darkness washed over me and I was thankful. The pain was over.

Dominic's POV

I watch her through the screen on the floor screaming in pain. I've witness the making of new vampires before but nothing like this. No one ever experienced anything like this, not me nor my brothers. It was on going pain for her which I couldn't understand. It's been a week in process of her turning a normal turning should take about a day.

My feet shift in place uncomfortable just standing watching her like this. I wanted to rip the door open and end the pain for her sake. Her cries stop and for moment of silence I watch her stare at the ceiling. That's it!

I rush in but the second I place my foot inside my father at my side warningly. The sweet scent of her blood lingering strong in the air. My veins pumping loudly, my mouth starts to water at the sight. I push my thoughts aside snapping out of it.

"Stop torturing her! It's not right!" I yelled angry.

"It's fine, it's done." He stare at Jessy as her eyelids drop close. "She won't remember any of this for a couple of days and that's when you come in" He grinned at me.

"What?" I frown confused.

"I'm letting her out-

"What?!! Are you crazy?! A new vampire is never let out for weeks she has to be trained." I said frantically.

"Of course I know that son, I'm not stupid!" He hissed, "She's different. You have to watch over her don't let your eyes away from her."

"What if she attacks someone? It's risky, too risky" I said eyes wide at his plan.

His lips twitch into an evil smile making me shiver knowingly.

"She's perfect you'll soon see how perfect she really is." He grinned.

****

We drop her off still asleep at her house, clean with the same washed clothes. I hover above her sleeping body, her face flawless of inperfection. Her lips curvy pink, her skin smooth creamy with a hint of red on her cheeks. Her long dark eyelashes lay against her cheek like a long wing. Beauty spot made a mark in the corner of her lips making her look even more beautiful. Her long curls layed on the pillows perfectly. She had this exotic look about her that made her stand out.

I admire her beauty for a few hours memorizing every detail before heading out keeping a safe distance. We just have to wait and see what's happened when she waked up. Would she be alarmed feeling the ranging thirst in her throat and go out to a killing spree. Maybe she won't even notice her new self.

I sat in my car in safe distance watching her peacfully sleeping. My mind wander off to my father, what is he up to? Generations after generations nobody has ever let out a new vampire for the safety of exposing us. Humans were oblivious of course but their are others, hunters. They came from families from the 60's when the big bad vampire was born, my dad. He's a pure blood making him the most powerful. It was about 300 years later he met my mother, Rose she was also a vampire. Then I was born, it was a mircle really. No vampire can have babies but then I came along and soon did my brothers.

We were the most fearful and powerful. We lived like kings and get what we wanted. The greed for power got into our heads. We wanted everything and we can. Power and money really is the road of all evil.

If I had a choice to live like this I would rather die.

Being a vampire sun was never a problem when you get the use to it. Our sight is highten, smell, speed and strength that's about it. We stopped aging the minute we changed. We become something you would hate. No feeling, no emotion would rush through you. You're just a blood sucking zombie running around this world. The thing that makes us unique is that we have one special supernatural gift. Each individual is different.

Mine is controling a person's personality and mood. I can make a serial killer the best down to earth person you would ever meet. Some people say it's brain washing but it's not I just put the good in them that was missing. I can make the most ginues killer in the world. I can make a peaceful earth and also destroy it.

I don't use my powers only if needed to. Vampires around the world tried to use their powers to take us out and become the most powerful but they never knew that their powers is useless against us. They soon learn that they can never take our place.

For years I was depressed but there was something I learned. I learned to shut my emotions down and that's when the monster inside awaken. I kept everything inside shutting down everything so I don't have to feel the pain anymore. Everything seem to get worst by then. I became a killer, a monster. That's what I was known for, I killed so many people feared me. I killed everyone in different ways leaving my trade mark. Neck cut open, arms across the chest and carving on the chest. I was ruthless.

I look up at Jessy and see her stir she got up and continue blinking adjusting to the new sense of her eyes. She wobbled slightly staring at herself in the mirror. She look at her watch and jump running to the bathroom to get ready. It's true she doesn't remember anything yet, it's like any other day for her.

I drove close by to her but still watching my distance. I can smell her sweet scent that made me growl in hunger. I clenched my fist tightly trying to distract myself from her scent still lingering in my tongue. She's driving me crazy, no human nor vampire ever made me crave for so much blood. The lust of blood is threatening to take over but I couldn't let that happen. Not again.

We arrive in time the sun decided to come out of its hiding behind the clouds. I actually feared for her, fields full fresh blood right infront of you. A new vampire would never be able to control themselves. Nobody could have that much strict and resistance. The temptation is right infront of you and she can easily kill half the people here.

I watch her step out of her car, she stopped and stare at the sun curiously. It was like she never seen it before. I was amazed at the sight, when I was a new vampire when the sun hit my skin I cried out in pain. Looking at the blinding sun felt like it was blinding me. Being a vampire makes us sensitive to the sun but it does not make us sparkle!

I walk out and stare at her curiously keeping my distance just in case she took a glance at me she'll remember. Everyone turn to look at her, I couldn't blame them. She's the most beautiful person you could ever see. She just simply stood out from others without her trying. Her beauty was over powering everyone. She got even more gorgeous when she turned, everyone of us end up like that. With more beauty then humans. Her long black curls reach her hips swaying as she move, the curve of her body and face makes her look exotic and different. Her creamy flawless skin made her glow.

She took a long deep inhale in the air and that was the sign she wanted blood. I watch her with my gaurd up, if she attacks I attack her. Then something fascinating happen it was like she shut it off. It was that easy for her. To ignore that burning thirst, to have that that much discipline over your body is something extra ordinary. It's not normal.

Even an old vampire like myself can feel all the temptations around me making my mouth water. I haven't been around humans since 2009. I can see how much they have changed and upgraded. Branded clothes became the most important thing. It seems like every year the skirts of the girls become shorter everytime. I remember in the 80' women actually had pride for themselves. Everyone of these humans walk around with technologies in each hand with their dear life. I can tell how clueless an brainless these people are.

My eyes stay focus on Jessy she walked across the parking lot that's when a brown haired boy tackled her into a hug. Her body tense up at the touch and I knew what was going to happen. I rushed to her pushing the guy away from her for his safety. Her eyes wide with pure hunger staring at the boy.

"Jessy Where have you been?" He move closer ignoring me. "Hey man! What's your problem?" He asked irritated that I keep coming in between them.

"Stay away from Jessy, you hear me?" I whispered emotionless staring right into him.

He stare at my eyes as I hypnotize him with my eyes. He blink and nodded walking away.

"Who the hell are you?" She sneer catching my attention.

"Dominic" I extend my hand at her.

She stare at my face longingly like searching for something. I dropped my hand when she didn't bother to shake it.

"Have I seen you before?" She frowned.

"Um no I'm new here" I smiled.

"Well welcome!" She smiled cheerfully back to her own self walking away like it's a normal day.

She really can't remember? What did my father do?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.1K 931 35
Dominic Ivan Volkov is the next in line to rule his mafia. running a mafia comes with many things power, strength and your own people. No weakness. U...
6.3K 311 22
Just seventeen, Keira is not eager to decide the rest of her life, but as usual, she will not have much choice. She has always known she would have...
166 49 18
A vampire girl, tortured by other vampires while she was still a human, runs away and decides to join Vampire Hunters' Agency to get her revenge on a...
6K 323 34
Valentina , a naive 18 year old sweet girl ,loves to help people ,extremely empathetic. Raised by a single mother ,she is unaware of a lot of not so...