Meow~

By CloudedSkies

More

Meow~
Should We Neuter Them?
Sleep Tight~
Why Is There An Extremely Sexy Naked Man In My Lap?~
Sleeping Arrangements~
Food Fight~
The First Night~
Shall I Sing Barney?~
I Dare You To~
Spatulas Are Weapons Too~
The Akatsuki Should Not Be Allowed Around Small Children~
Itachi and His Sweets~
Abduction~
The Wolf~
The Wrath of the Fey~
Explanations~
Siri? How Do You Get Away With Murder?~
Cheating isn't Acceptable~
What Does This Place Look Like? An Animal Shelter?~
You Lack Hatred~
Changing~
Healing~
Confessions of a Sexy Bomber~
Crack~
The Hell That Is Walmart~
I Dub Thee, Mother and Father~
Truth? What Are YOU Doing Here?
Creepers And Houses~
Operation Weasel~
Babies~
Sasuke's Diary~
Who is Voldemort?
Belated Halloween Special~
It's Coming~
Meet Arabella~
What?!
Tomorrow:
Goodbye:

Danny-boy~

3.1K 158 27
By CloudedSkies

Deidara kneads the clay in his hands, working it against the floor. I sit behind him on the bed, running my fingers through his long blonde hair, watching him. The clay I'd bought for him was different from the clay he was used to working with, and apparently it tasted nasty. So he refused to chew it and opted to simply work it out himself. I'm braiding his hair back away from his face. 

I love his hair. It's so soft, like cottony gold.

My weasel sits behind me on my bed, sprawled out sexily with a book. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to catch him when he chose his book, and he picked Twilight out of my sister's bookcase. Poor thing. Sasori no Danna sits at his workshop. He has completely converted it over, pulling up my comfy computer chair to the bench and puppets littering the outskirts of the bench. Right now, he's bent over a strange array of tubs and test tubes with different liquids sloshing inside. Alice and Kisame are downstairs, working on lunch for the ever ranting Hidan. Kakuzu is watching the stocks on the television and Leader, Konan, Zetsu and Tobi are all huddled in Leader's room being antisocial.

Tj and Danny are at school, because they aren't awesome like the rest of us.

"Alex?" Sarah pokes her head into my room, her crimson eyes back to their aquamarine shade of blue. I pause in my messing with Deidara's hair and glance over questioningly. She shoots me a look.

I press my lips together. Letting Deidara's hair fall, I glance back to Itachi and make sure he's fine before climbing off the bed. The bed shifts slight beneath my weight and both Itachi and Deidara pause to make sure I make it off the bed alright. Sarah grimaces and rushes forward to help me out of the bed. "I forgot. I'm sorry." She frowns. I ease her away and smile reassuringly.

"It's fine. I don't mind." Fingers curling around the bed post, I pull myself off and Sarah makes a small noise.

"No, no. Sit down. I just wanted to talk." She scowls.

I roll my eyes and step forward. Pain flickers up my thigh like the shadow of a flame licking up a wall. Itachi is at my side almost immediately and I'm swept up into his arms. I sigh softly and shake my head. "You guys, it's never going to get better if I don't start putting pressure on it."

Itachi completely ignores me and looks to Sarah. "Where?"

"My room." Sarah sighs softly.

Sarah leads my weasel down the hall and into her room. He strolls over to the bed and gently lowers me down onto it, pausing for a moment to asses my facial expression. I scowl halfheartedly at him. His lips flicker up into a slight smirk and he leans back, sexily strolling from the room. Sarah watches him leave with me.

"That boy is fine." She drawls, slowly shaking her head.

"I know!" I sigh with her.

She pads over to the bed and crawls in next to me, folding her legs beneath her. I pull myself up into a sitting position, using the back of her bed to support myself. "I missed my Alex time." Sarah smiles slightly, eyes watching me carefully to make sure I'm not in pain. "It's hard to have a decent conversation without your weasel and artist listening in."

I giggle. "They probably still are."

She shrugs lightly. "I can't see them, so it wont be awkward for me. Though, if they are, I feel really bad for their innocent little ears."

There is a small shuffling around behind the closed door to Sarah's room. I roll my eyes and Deidara pokes his head in, smiling cheekily. "Are you okay in here, yeah?"

"I just left my room, silly. I'm fine." I shoot him a look.

He simply nods and closes the door. Sarah shakes her head. "I think they like you."

I shrug. "Who doesn't?"

"I mean like...like. I think they both like you. Like I like Hidan." She rolls her eyes at my cockiness and punches me lightly in the arm. I huff slightly, shoot her a wounded look for punching me, and begin to fiddle with her soft baby blue comforter. I never really thought about it that way. Never thought that they would even consider me anything closer than a friend.

It makes me feel uncomfortable thinking like that, and even more so thinking that I'd have to choose between the two.

In the past several days, Itachi has become sewn into my side more so than Alice has in my entire lifetime. I don't necessarily mean that as a bad thing, because who wouldn't want to sleep between two amazingly sexy polar opposites? Deidara and Itachi fight...a lot. A lot more than the anime leads on.

Sometimes, it's entertaining and other times...not so much.

And I'd rather not contemplate the possibilities of them fighting over me. I'm not really worth fighting for.

Sarah, sensing my discomfort, changes topics tactfully. "Do you think Danny has a girlfriend?" She smiles crookedly at the thought, rolling over onto her back. "Didn't he dump the last one before he got suspended?"

"He better not of. I'll go on a fucking warpath. She was too sweet for him to corrupt." I scowl. "I'm going to text him, bring me my phone."

My partner in crime chuckles. Climbing to her feet, she lightly trots out of the room and into mine. I can hear Deidara question her as she passes through and her assure them that I'm perfectly fine. She then steps back into her room and rolls her eyes. I smirk and hold out my hand. She drops the phone into my palm.

"I sent the dick a text. He still hasn't replied." She shakes her head.

I thumb through the text log. All she said was a simple hey. After a few moments, I throw in a question mark for good measure and sit back and wait. Sarah sits beside me and we delve into an animated conversation about ways to torture the Akatsuki without getting caught. A few more minutes pass with no response and my stomach starts to clench with nerves. Pausing in my response, I frown slightly and look down at my phone.

Okay, it's been more than a few minutes, it's been an hour. And Daniel texts during class, so he can't use that excuse on me.

"I'm going to call him." I announce. Sarah nods, like the awesome person she is, and I dial his number. Pressing the small rectangular device against my ear, I listen to it ring. I'm so preoccupied with the idea that he may be hurt, or that he got his phone taken because he's horrible at being a ninja, that I almost don't hear it ring in the other room.

Sarah and I both stiffen.

And then share a look.

Sarah leaps off the bed and darts from the room. After one last ring, my call is answered and I hear Sarah huff on the other end. "Why hello there gorgeous! Guess what idiot left his phone at home today?" She sings sardonically into the phone, her voice doubling as she enters the room. Rolling her eyes, Sarah ends the call and hops back onto her bed beside me.

"Shall we snoop?" I roll my head towards her, lips twisting into a dangerous smile.

"We shall, we shall." She matches my look perfectly.

Exiting out of the phone app, Sarah clicks on the texting app first and we start skimming through his messages. I let out a disappointed huff when I see no texts from Lilly, the sweet one that I liked a lot, and several from someone named Maddi. We switch over to facebook for a little bit to see more of this 'Maddi' person and upon looking at her profile, I immediately deduct that she is a whore.

"I don't like her." I frown.

"Let's mess with her." Sarah grins evilly.

"You read my mind." I snicker and she texts Maddi, pretending to be Danny. Once the text has sent, we look at each other, raise the back of our hands to our foreheads, and wiggle our fingers. "Twin-sister telepathy!" We both shout happily, and then proceed to roll our tongues and let out Patrick and Spongebob's strange mating ritual sound.

We erupt into a massive fit of giggles because of it.

And Maddi texts back.

For the win!

I snatch the phone from Sarah's hands and we shift until we lay shoulder-to-shoulder on our tummies. Maddi's text is simple, a 'Hey Babe(:', and I respond accordingly with 'Sup Bitch?'.

'R  u coming over today? It is r six month ann(:'

What?

I blink, my eyes narrowing, and I look to Sarah. Sarah scowls darkly. Six months...Daniel only dumped Lilly like a month or two ago. That two timing ass. Looks like I'm going to be beating some gentlemen-ness into his arse. But first thing is first, I must address this issue with the short-handing every other word. It's one of my biggest pet peeves.

'Maybe once you learn to type properly, I'll answer, bitch.'

'Da'fuq I do?'

I glare heatedly at the phone, willing my secret laser vision to kick in and for the phone to spontaneously combust into a burst of smoke. Sarah makes several side comments about her texting skills and stupidity. She rolls over onto her side and glances towards the door, just in time for Hidan to burst through the door. He quirks a brow at us and jumps onto the bed beside Sarah, making the old bed groan beneath his sudden weight and the mattress springs squeak loudly.

"Why do you fucking look like you're up to no good?" He starts to jump on the bed, just to hear it squeak.

"Quit it, fucker! Before you break my bed!" Sarah snaps at him, pinning him with a sharp glare.

Hidan jumps one last time and then succumbs to her piercing look, stretching out beside her. She pokes his bare stomach and then looks back to the phone as it vibrates in my hand, signalling another text.

'Danny-boy?'

A loud trill of laughter rips past my lips and I bury my face into my arms to stifle the sound. Sarah takes the phone and skims over the previous messages before reading the latest one. She just about dies, snorting loudly and then laughing. Our bodies shake with laughter, confusing Hidan, and I gesture for her to give me the phone back. Itachi pokes his head into the room, looking fairly suspicious.

His expression softens when he sees me laughing.

'*Are, *You, *Our, *Anniversary, *What the fuck, *Did. Does that help you any? Or should I make you carry a fucking dictionary?' I shake my head and press send.

'Why are you being such a douche? :/'

I'm tempted to ask her why she's such a whore. Or maybe why she's so stupid.

Itachi enters the room and strolls over to the bed. He pulls up a chair and sits down beside me, shooting me a questioning look. I ignore him and look to Sarah. "We should invite her over for dinner." I smile evilly.

Sarah grins. "This is why we are sisters."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 3.5K 21
A girl with feline features are found by the Akatsuki, and brought in when showed interesting markings. Follow along as Hidan and his 'gift' go thro...
28.5K 685 31
➠ 𝙉𝙖𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚-𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙨 〽️ 𝗫 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 🧿 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙 ➪𝗗𝗘𝗖 𝟭𝟲, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙 ➪ 𝗡𝗢𝗩 𝟯, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭 ‼️:...
2.1K 83 23
What the title says
188K 7.9K 28
Pein, sick of eating Kisame's cooking, orders Deidara and Sasori to go get food from the market and not to draw attention. Deidara, being curious, bu...