How It All Started! (Bakuxfem...

By Foxy_girl19

Book (1/2) ======== [Edited] Both Izuku and Katsuki are 5 years old "Kacchan" Izuku called out to the ash bl... More

1: I'M GOING TO UA!!! (Rewrite)
2: Anonymous Girl (Rewrite)
3: Does He Even Remember Me (Rewrite)
Introduction/Information
4: Kacchan Cooking (Rewrite)
6: Black Hoodie (Rewrite)
7: Joe (Rewrite)
8: Kei (Rewrite)
OCS
9: Sing It With Me? (Rewrite)
10: Bakugou Truth Or Dare (Rewrite)
11: Shots Fired (Rewrite)
Mikei & Katsuki (Rewrite)
12: Mikei Punching (Rewrite)
13: I Have A Boyfriend (Rewrite)
14: Smutt Warning (Rewrite)
15: Boner (oof) (Rewrite)
16: Bunny Suit (Rewrite)
17: HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATSUKI! (Rewrite)
18: Amazing Voice (Rewrite)
Not An Update
19: Decline Again (Rewrite)
20: 6:30pm (Rewrite)
21: Call Me...Izu! (Rewrite)
22: Lets Beat These Extras! (Rewrite)
23: I Have A Plan😈 (Rewrite)
24: Date
25: He's jalouse
26: Call Chilly Pepper
27: Like What You See~
28: Waterfall
29: Misses His Girlfriend
30: Hamilton
31: I Love You Too Cry Baby
!!!PLEASE READ!!!
SPECIAL CHAPTER
32: Hola Papi~
Next story info
UPDATE

5: EVER (Rewrite)

4.8K 105 25
By Foxy_girl19

Asui seen Uraraka go to the restroom and she looked mad. Uraraka looks like she is ready to kill someone.

Asui followed Uraraka to the restroom and hid outside. She peeked inside and there was Uraraka and Izuku.

Asui seen Uraraka talking no yelling at Izuku to stay away from Katsuki.

'Of course she'll tell her to stay away. Uraraka is to obsess with Bakugou'

Asui seen Izuku walking away and she was about to hide but Asui seen Urarakas gonna smack Izuku.

Asui was gonna run in and stop Uraraka but then Izuku stopped Uraraka 'Wow she's fast'

Uraraka pulled her hand away and Izuku walked away.

Asui moved back as fast as she can but she got caught.

Izuku turned and looked at Asui and sighed.

"You seen what happened?" Izuku asked

Asui nodded and looked down "I-I'm sorry I-I didn't mean too li-"

"No no no no it's okay" Izuku smiles "Just can you not tell anyone what you saw please"

"I won't say anything" Asui smiles at Izuku.

*SLAM*

Both teens looked at the bathroom door to see a very angry Uraraka.

Uraraka looked at both girls and scoffed "Now your trying to steal my fucking friends!"

"What?" Izuku said a bit confused.

"Your trying to fucking take my friends from me huh! you fucking bitch!" Uraraka yelled.

"Hey can you please calm the fuck down. I'm not 'taking' your friends, they don't even belong to you" Izuku said a bit mad.

"Uraraka we were just talking okay just please cal-"

"Oh shut the fuck up Asui!" Uraraka cut Asui off.

Okay if Izuku wasn't mad before now she is "HEY YOU CANT FUCKING SPEAK TO YOUR FRIENDS LIKE THAT, JUST CALM DOWN!!!" Izuku yelled but regretted it because someone might've heard.

"I CAN FUCKING TALK TO MY DAMN FRIENDS HOWEVER THE FUCK I WANT!!! HOW WOULD YOU KNOW HOW TO TREAT A FRIEND WHEN YOU NEVER FUCKING HAD ANY!!!" Uraraka yelled back.

Izuku stood quite for a while and Uraraka laughed.

"Who would want to fucking be friends with a ugly useless bitch like you!" Uraraka laughed harder.

Izuku chuckled and looked down "Yeah...your right. I wanted to know the same question and so I got the answer to it when you finally left New York..." Izuku paused and looked back at Uraraka and continued.

"People want to be friends with me because I treat them right. I'm always there for them to make them happy something you don't know how to do!" I yelled beforw turning to Asui and seen she was crying so she hugged her.

"Hey want to go back to the movie" Izuku let go of Asui and smiled at her.

"T-that would be good" Asui softly smiled.

"You fucking baby" Uraraka scoffed.

Izuku was ready to smack a bitch but she didn't couldnt do that.

Izuku smiled at Asui "Asui can you go ahead I need to do something first"

"O-okay" Asui said before walking away.

Once Izuku seen Asui was far she snapped her neck to Uraraka and glared at her.

Uraraka glared back but she looked scare because she can see how pissed Izuku is.

Izuku walked up to Uraraka and yelled "Don't ever EVER fucking treat her and anyone like that got it! I don't want any of them to go through what I fucking when through. You fucking ruined my life!"

Izuku turned around and was gonna leave but Uraraka chuckled and spoke.

"And what if I don't stop"

Izuku turned around "...Why...why would you continue in the first place? Do you not care how you make them feel? Do you not care if they end there lives because of how you treat...?" Izukus eyes started to water as she continued.

"I almost killed myself so many times because of everything you did to me, and you even told me that I should just jump off a roof because it would be better for everyone...you...you hurt me so much all I thought about was wanting to end my life because of the pain I felt every fucking day! I hated you for that for what you made them do to me. I have no idea how you can just see others in pain..." Izuku wiped her tears and continued.

"When you left New York I was happy because I got to finally fucking start over without you there hurting me. You can see that I've changed I am not gonna let you hurt me or anyone else you got that!"

'Shit I was to loud I hope no one heard us' Izuku turned around to see Katsuki standing there and he looks pissed.

'Fuck' "O-oh K-K-Kacchan...how much did you hear" Izuku said looking down.

========

'Deku is taking forever also round face and Asui arent here' Katsuki looked around the room and no one eles notices that there gone.

Katsuki hear faint screaming but no one else did.

Katsuki got up and went to where he heard the screaming.

Katsuki seen someone walking out of the hall way to the girls restroom.

Asui walked out where the girls restroom is and she was wiping her tears and sniffling.

Katsuki seen she was crying and got curious "Oi! What happened?"

Asui looked at katsuki and walked over to his "U-uraraka is what happened"

"Hmm what about round face?" Katsuki asked.

When Asui told Katsuki what happened he told her to go back to the commen room but not to say anything. Asui agreed and left.

Katsuki continued walking to where Uraraka and Izuku are.

When Katsuki got there he heard Izuku starting to yell. He was gonna go get her but then he heard somethings that shocked him.

When katsuki heard everything Izuku said he was shocked of how much pain Izuku has been feeling.

' That round face bitch is gonna get fucking beat!' Katsuki was pissed.

"O-oh K-K-Kacchan...how much did you hear"

Katsukis thoughts were cut off by Izuku. He look at her and she was looking down.

"Everything" Katsuki said with venom and glaring at Uraraka.

"Ah Bakugou don't listen to her she's trying to get attenti-"

"Of fuck that bullshit! Deku would never fucking lie like that and fucking round face" Katsuki walked to Uraraka.

"Don't fucking lie to me and don't you ever think about doing something to Deku you fucking got that!" Katsuki yelled.

Katsuki walked to Izuku and took her hand pulling her to his dorm room.

When both teens got to Katsukis room Izuku was quite very quite.

Izuku was laying on Katsukis bed curled up in a ball. Katsuki sat on the edge of his bed.

"Kacchan..." Izuku whispers but loud enough for Katsuki to hear.

Katsuki looks at her and she sits up looking at him then her eyes started getting full of water.

Katsuki got up and went to hug her.

"I-I'm...I'm s-sorry you had t-to hear all of that" Izuku started sodding.

'I hate seeing you like this' "Deku...why didn't you say anything..."

"...I don't know I guess I didn't want t-to bother anyone with that problom...I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I-I'm so-sorry" Izuku cried more.

"Shhhh it's okay, it's okay you don't have to be sorry for anything and your never a bother" 'I want to calm her down but how?'

Katsuki thought for a while then got and idea.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Okay so I guess there's gonna be a lot of drama in this now so...get ready? Idk see ya on the next chapter✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.9K 1K 28
❝no distance could ever tear us apart there's nothing that I wouldn't do i'll find my way back to you❞ in which childhood friends find their way ba...
57.4K 777 16
you go to a party with your friends and you get a little pissed ( drunk) and you wake up and see that you are naked and you see bakugou and then you...
6.8K 116 7
Hinata is an average high school kid that plays volleyball or so everyone else would think his actually a retired assassin but still has people tryin...
13.5K 367 8
Grelliam, if you like Grellbastian better, go read my Grellbastian one, and if you dont like when people refer to Grell as female then get out. also...