How It All Started! (Bakuxfem...

By Foxy_girl19

Book (1/2) ======== [Edited] Both Izuku and Katsuki are 5 years old "Kacchan" Izuku called out to the ash bl... More

1: I'M GOING TO UA!!! (Rewrite)
2: Anonymous Girl (Rewrite)
3: Does He Even Remember Me (Rewrite)
Introduction/Information
5: EVER (Rewrite)
6: Black Hoodie (Rewrite)
7: Joe (Rewrite)
8: Kei (Rewrite)
OCS
9: Sing It With Me? (Rewrite)
10: Bakugou Truth Or Dare (Rewrite)
11: Shots Fired (Rewrite)
Mikei & Katsuki (Rewrite)
12: Mikei Punching (Rewrite)
13: I Have A Boyfriend (Rewrite)
14: Smutt Warning (Rewrite)
15: Boner (oof) (Rewrite)
16: Bunny Suit (Rewrite)
17: HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATSUKI! (Rewrite)
18: Amazing Voice (Rewrite)
Not An Update
19: Decline Again (Rewrite)
20: 6:30pm (Rewrite)
21: Call Me...Izu! (Rewrite)
22: Lets Beat These Extras! (Rewrite)
23: I Have A Plan😈 (Rewrite)
24: Date
25: He's jalouse
26: Call Chilly Pepper
27: Like What You See~
28: Waterfall
29: Misses His Girlfriend
30: Hamilton
31: I Love You Too Cry Baby
!!!PLEASE READ!!!
SPECIAL CHAPTER
32: Hola Papi~
Next story info
UPDATE

4: Kacchan Cooking (Rewrite)

5.5K 119 100
By Foxy_girl19

(Rewind)

Mitsuki was walking to the elevator to go up to Izuku's room because Inko asked her to take a box of Izukus clothes.

Mitsuki went into the elevator and pushed the button for Izukus floor.

When Mitsuki got to Izukus floor and the doors from the elevator opened.

Mitsuki walked out looking for Izukus room. She seen a door that was open down the hall so she went to that door and seen the name plate that said "Izuku Midoriya"

Mitsuki looked inside the room to see a very sweet scene so she took a quick pic and then got an idea.

Mitsuki knocked on the door that was already open.

The two teens stopped hugging and looked at Mitsuki.

Mitsuki went into Izukus box of clothes and took out Izukus bra and smirked.

"Izuku, what size are you? Because yours are big" Mitsuki started laughing.

Izuku immediately blushed and ran to Mitsuki "Waaaahhhh!!! Auntie please put that back!" Izuku quickly graved her things and hid them.

Mitsuki started laughing and even started crying of how funny she reacted. She looked at Katsuki and he looked like he just died he was blushing so hard too and just staring at Izuku.

'Uhhhh...what the fuck was that Dekus bra. Shit she really does of big ones though' Katsuki thought as he blushed even more thinking about...somethings.

"KACCHAN STOP STAIRING YOU PERV!!!" Izuku yelled. She smacked Katsuki on the head and Katsuki came back from the dead and rubbed his head.

"HAHAHA!!! Oh god Izuku you are just like your mother" Mitsuki said wiping a tear away.

"Well I just came to bring you that box. You kids may continue on what you where doing" Mitsuki waved bye and left.

'Omg why auntie whyyyy!' "Kacchan can you please go I have to do something" Izuku pushed Katsuki out her room but he walked back in.

"No, I'm gonna stay"

Izuku sat on her bed and looked at Katsuki "Do you really want to see me naked" Izuku smirked.

Katsuki smirked "I mean if you fucking want me too"

Izuku blushed "Kacchaaaaan! GET the fuck out and let me change!"

Katsuki chuckled "I was joking! See ya later" Katsuki waved before leaving.

Izuku got up and closed the door. She giggled and continue on what she was gonna do.

When Izuku finished changing she started decorating her room.

(What she's wearing) 

(Her room)

(Just imagine there's instruments around and music and dance posters)

Izuku took out her skateboard and some pictures from when she was little and when she was back in New York.

(That's her skatebored)

Izuku looked at a picture of her holding her skateboard and she remembered that Kei her best friend took that picture.

(The picture)

(Imagine that's Izuku)

"I miss you Kei" Izuku muttered.

When Izuku finished she went down to the commen area and seen the class around the room talking or watching TV.

Izuku smelled something good coming from the kitchen. She went to the kitchen, when she walked in there stood a familiar ash blond.

'Kacchan cooking! Damn, he does look hot doing that though'

"Oh I do I didn't know that" Katsuki smirked.

'Shit! Sid did I say that out loud' "Ah Kacchan hey" Izuku blushed.

Katsuki turned around to look at Izuku 'Holy fuck she looks hot in that!' He blushed and turned back around.

"Hmm you okay there Kacchan your a little red" Izuku said walking to the counter.

"S-shut up! Lunch is almost ready go set the table" Katsuki mentally punched himself for stuttering.

"Okay, where's the silverware?"

"Over there" Katsuki pointed at a cabinet as he continued to cook.

========

(Rewind)

Katsuki chuckled as he left Izuku's room 'Teasing her was fun. That fucking smirk she gave was hot' he blushed.

Katsuki walked into the elevator and pressed the button for the common area.

'I should make lunch I'm getting fucking hungry. Fuck! I'll have to make food for everyone else or they'll fucking bug me to make them food. Those dumbasses need to learn how to cook shit' Katsuki sighed in frustration.

Katsuki made it to the commen area and walked to the kitchen. He started taking out some ingredients and started cooking.

After Izuku and Katsuki talked they continued getting lunch ready.

After Izuku finished the table Katsuki put the food down on the middle of the table and yelled.

"OI SHIT FACESE THE FUCKING FOODS READY!!!"

Izuku quickly covered her ears and glared at Katsuki.

Katsuki looked at Izuku with a confusing face "What?" He asked.

Izuku smacked him on the head and yelled "DON'T FUCKING YELL IN MY FUCKING EAR GODDAMN!!!"

Katsuki glared at Izuku and yelled back "THE FUCK! DON'T FUCKING TELL ME WHAT TO DO DEKU! AND YOUR ALSO FUCKING YELLING IN MY EAR!!!"

Izuku smacked his head again.

"STOP FUCKING SMACKING MY HEAD DEKU!!!" Katsuki yelled again.

Izuku laughed "Then stop yelling Kacchan" Izuku smiled at him.

Katsuki blushed and looked away "Tch! Whatever"

"Woah your the first person to make him shut up" someone said.

Izuku looked where the voice came from and there she sees the whole class sitting down.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY DUMN BI-"

Izuku cut Katsuki off by smacking his head.

"Don't fucking yell Katsuki Bakugou and sit the fuck down!" Izuku said with venom.

Katsuki looked at Izuku scared and sat down mumbling curse words but Izuku ignored it.

(Reason why he got scared is because whenever Izuku says his full name means that he should listen if he doesn't then he's about to die in five seconds)

"Well it's time to eat!" Izuku yelled in excitement.

"Yaaay" everyone yelled but three.

(Uraraka, todoroki, and Bakugou)

While eating Izuku got to know everyone and they also asked questions about the childhood friends.

They asked things like.

"How are you not scared of him?"

"Do you know each other?"

"How did you get him to listen to you would he listen to us like that too?"

"Why do you call him Kacchan and why does he call you Deku?"

So Izuku answered the questions
"1 Why would I be scared of him?"
"2 Yes we do know each other"
"3 I don't know and I don't think so"
"4 I call him Kacchan because it's cute! He called me Deku as a joke but then he changed the meaning of the word so I really like that nickname now" Izuku smiles.

"One more question" Kaminari said.

Izuku nodded for him to continue because she had food in her mouth.

Kaminari continued with a curious face as he asked his question "How did you meet?"

"Ah well I met him in the hospital" Izuku said.

The class looked at Izuku confused.

"I fucking met her on the day she was born" Katsuki said with a bore face.

"Ooooh" the class said.

"Wait so your childhood friends!" Sero said.

"Yeah" Izuku smiled "Okay is everyone done eating?" She asked.

Some teens nodded and others said "Yeah"

"Okay then! I'll wash the dishes you guys can go" Izuku said before getting up.

Uraraka got up and spoke "Let me h-" but katsuki cut her off.

"Let me fucking help" Katsuki said getting up.

'Thank god! Kacchan you saved me' Izuku smiled. She looked over to Uraraka and she looked pissed.

"Thanks Kacchan!" Izuku smiled brightly at Katsuki.

Katsuki slightly blushed "Tch whatever. let's just hurry up. You shitheads can fucking leave now, and top stairing!" He yelled at the class.

Izuku looked at the class and they all ran out.

Izuku giggled and started picking up the plates "Damn Kacchan there all fucking scared of you" Izuku smirked.

"Well of fucking course. I'm a fucking badass that doesn't need friends....but you" Katsuki whispers the last part.

Izuku stared at Katsuki and blushed but then continued with cleaning acting like she heard nothing.

After Izuku and Katsuki did the dishes they went to watch a movie with the rest of the class.

During the movie Izuku had the need to use the restroom so she told Katsuki she would be back then went to the restroom.

Izuku was washing her hands when someone walked in. Izuku turned to see it's Uraraka and she looked mad.

"Hey what's wr-"

"Don't give me that bullshit! I don't want to be friends okay I just came to fucking tell you to stay away from Bakugou he's mine!" Uraraka yelled in a sassy tone.

'This bitch' "Oh I'm sorry I didn't know he belonged to anyone? But if he did I don't think it would be you" Izuku calmly said.

"You bitch! He's mine okay so you can't talk to him!" Uraraka yelled.

"Ha! I'm sorry to say honey but you can't control my life anymore. So I get to do whatever the fuck I want to do! You fucking got that" Izuku smiling at her and started walking away but seen from the mirror that Uraraka is about to smack her.

Izuku quickly turned around and stopped Urarakas hand "I don't think you want to fucking do that" Izuku said with venom in her voice.

Uraraka stared in shock 'How the fuck...!' Uraraka pulled her hand away from Izukus grasp and stepped back.

"Next time if you want to go just tell me" Izuku said before walking out.

As Izuku was walking out she seen someone from the corner of her eye. She looked at the figure and there stood a classmate.

Izuku sighed "You seen what happened?"

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Yeet was this good?
I'm tired I'm gonna sleep peace outs✌

(Edited)
I'm working on this late at night. Its 2:39 and I'm fucking tired so I'm out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 3K 64
Bakugou is a famous billionaire, he is only 21!! Bakugou was mean to anyone. He was a player and he only want's attention. He never fall for someone...
730K 16.5K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.6K 99 25
Mermaid AU From the depths of the sea where they said, sea creatures who were legendary swimming as they reign the ocean floors, majestic mermaids. N...
8.4K 441 24
He was beautiful. He just couldn't see it. (published 2015)