Born Blue

By HoneyMabel

This starts off at the end of the season 10 finale. (Which was amazing!) The interactions with the baby Jamko... More

Starting a Family?
Priorities
Baby Blues
10-13
It's About Time
Sick Day
Telling the Family
Cloudy Judgement
Forgiveness
Operation:Family Stakeout
Christmas Day
Unwanted Visitor
Getting Ready
Mood Swings
Baby Time
First Night Home
Meeting her cousins
Godparents
First Mothers Day
Babysitters?
Joe Babysits
Nicoles Interview
New
Eddie Goes Back to Work
Know your place
Settling the Dispute
Learning The Ropes
Night Adventure
Eddie Goes Out
Hashing it out
Blast from the past
One thing to the next
More puzzle pieces
Take them down
Ultrasound
Attached
The double date
Pregnancy brain
What does it mean
The reagans 2 cents
Everything happens for a reason
Could've been worse
Run down
Cheater cheater
Now What?
New Game Plan
The Truth
The Old Flame
Unnecessary Visitor
Intensity
Scary
Weighing the options
Professional conversation
So sweet
Case closed
Delivery
Teamwork makes the dreamwork
Quality time
New Partner
Seems Familer
In Need of Love
Over The Edge
One on One
The One That Got Away
Trouble
Making Amends
Still His Little Girl
An Honest Mistake
High Tensions
To be fair
Going to the Chapel
Drama at the 2-9
Bringing work home
Water Under The Bridge
Finally Some R&R
Battle Scars
Court
Kiss and Makeup
A New Addition?
New Dinner Guest
Wrong Place, Wrong Time
Big News
Deja Vu
Relatable
Trouble in Paradise
Spicy Night
The 2 Week Wait
Ryans 1st Birthday
Seeing Double
Drama
The Big Announcement
Gathering Intel
Well This Is Awkward
Who's The Father
Officially Outnumbered
Another Reagan Is Born
Babies Left and Right
Just Another Day- Final Chapter

Not in Church

632 8 0
By HoneyMabel

Christmas Eve 2020

"I want you so bad." Eddie whispered in Jamie's ear. He blushed.

"Can we please have sex." She whispered more in his ear smiling desperately. Jamie shook his head trying not to smile. He turned to whisper in Eddies ear.

"We're in church..." he said with wide eyes glaring at her. Her face turned annoyed and she sat back against the pew and rolled her eyes.

"Huh? Really?" Jamie thought shaking his head at her. She was now 5 months pregnant and wanting sex about every day. At first Jamie couldn't complain he loved it, but when she's trying to seduce him in church he's gotta draw the line.

The car ride home was quiet. Jamie of course pissed her off and knew it but he wasn't ready to apologize, even though he shouldn't be the one apologizing.

"So you don't have to be a jackass...it is Christmas Eve." Eddie said breaking the silence in the car.

"Excuse me?" Jamie said frustrated.

"You heard me." Eddie came back and said.

"You think I'm a jackass for not wanting to seduce you in the middle of mass!?" Jamie interjected.

"Since when do you have a problem with teasing each other in public!?" She asked getting louder.

"Not in church Eddie! What did you want me to do, drop my pants and bend you over the bench?!" Jamie shouted back at her interested to see what she'd say next that made no sense. He came to a stop sign and looked over at her when she didn't say anything.

"Eddie. What's wrong.?" Jamie said calmly after seeing Eddie wiping tears from her face. He pulled off to the side of the road to talk it out.

"Hey. Look at me." He said turning off the car he reached his hand to comfort her by rubbing her arm. She wiped her face and looked at him, she took a deep breathe.

"What's going on honey?" Jamie asked very sincere, very sweet.

"I don't know!" Eddie said crying more. He didn't know what to say or do. He didn't know how to handle her hormones either.

"I'm sorry for raising my voice." He told her.

"I get it. I'm sorry for being careless." Eddie said back, calming down more.

"No I shouldn't have reacted the way I did." Jamie apologized.

"Call it even?" She asked, Jamie shook his head.

"Yeah." He smiled at her, started the car up again and drove home.

——

When Jamie came out of a long thoughtful shower he saw Eddie laying in bed reading "what to expect when your expecting".

"Your reading that for what the 3rd time?" Jamie asked getting dressed.

"4th." She corrected him. He laughed and got into bed with her.

"4 times Eddie? I think your good." Jamie said.

"I'm trying to find where they talk about sex drive." Eddie told him.

"Why's that?" He questioned. She turned and looked at Jamie to see if he was serious.

"I wanna see what I can do to minimize it...!?" She told him. He smirked at her.

"Why are you smiling?" She asked. Jamie took the book from her, shut it and set it on his nightstand.

"Because I already know how to minimize it." Jamie blushed.

"Oh?" Eddie giggled. Jamie rolled on top of her.

"Mhm." He said and started making out with her. She knew where this was going and it still made her heart skip a beat when he caught her off guard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 40 14
Jamie and Eddie grew up as best friends all the way through to their senior year of High School. They both promised they'd go to police academy toget...
45.5K 762 31
Before she was Jo Wilson, she had a whole other life. After escaping an abusive relationship, she's made a beautiful life with Alex. They've been hap...
59.8K 525 20
Jamie makes detective. The story first takes place with him at the ceremony!?! Big chances happen in this story Involving Jamie and Eddie relationshi...
23.1K 277 25
A Blue Bloods Fanfic - After ten years of marriage Jamie and Eddie are still partners in every way, can they survive when they are faced by an enemy...