Story of My Life [Damon and S...

By DamonSalvatoreLuver

Elizabeth Daisy Salvatore's first word was "Damon." She is close to her brothers and would do anything for ei... More

1. Human Memories
2. Brother in a Barney costume
3. Bad Dreams
4. School Time!! NOOOO!!!!
5. Letters to Damon
6. Lizzies Bedtime story.
7. Screaming Bloody Murder
8. Stupid Stefan
9. DUMBO!
10. I Couldn't Live Without Them
11. Oh My God. Their Back.
12. Hand Games.
13. Partay!!
14. Who Says Only Three Year Olds Can Throw Tantrums?
15. Jeremy is Smarter Than You Think
16. Two Pissed off Brothers is NOT a Good Thing.
17. Founder's Party's Suck.
18. Practical Joke Week- Part 1
19. Practical Joke Week- Part 2!
20. Practical Joke Week- Part 3! Final!
21. Happiness and Starbucks!
22. Pissing off Damon to No End Is Fun. At First.
23. Thank God For Stefan.
24. Miss Mystic Falls
25. This B*tch Again!
26. I Love You <3
27. 'Bait?' What Do You Mean 'Bait?'
28. I'm Addicted to You Babe <3
29. Trust Me.
30. FIREWORKS! :D
31. Plan A
32. Drunk!
33. Hangover!
34. Killing Katherine
35. Depression
Not an upload!
37. Seriously? You just haaaaad to ruin our plans, didn't you?
38. Win-Win Situation
39. And Then, Everything Was Fine... Sort of.
40. They're going to kill us.
41. Alright, They're Pissed.
Sooo

36. Elijah :D OMG OMG OMG *Fangirling*

2.3K 38 3
By DamonSalvatoreLuver

It was a beautiful day. The trees and grass were rolling by. The sky was blue and not a cloud was in sight. My brothers were getting along perfectly, and my Boyfriend was safe at home texting me loving things.

"DAMNIT DAMON CAN YOU DRIVE ANY SLOWER?!"

"I DON'T KNOW STEFAN CAN YOU YELL ANY LOUDER?!"

"BOTH OF YOU NEED TO SHUT THE HELL UP!"

"STAY OUT OF IT LEXI!"

I can't believe you knocked me out! What the hell Elizabeth?! Shes my sister! And I have a headache now!  You're lucky your cute! -Jeremy

Reality Check. 

I sighed and put my head in my hands.

"How did my life get to this moment? Why me? Did I do something wrong? I'm a good person. I recycle..." Lexi reached over and patted my back.

"There, there." She said awkwardly. I brought my head up and gave her a glare. She raised her hands in defeat.

 "You know what?! Pull over let me drive!"

"Hell no! You are not driving my baby!" 

Fuck my life.

"Then drive faster!"

Why did I come along?

"You guys can just drop me off here. I'll walk back home...."

"Eli, you are the bait, we are most defiantly not droping you off."

Oh, thats right.

Once again, fuck my life.

***

I sighed and walked up to the door. It was already open a little, so I pushed it open and slowly walked in.

"Hello...?" I called out cautiously. "Hello...... Hel- AHH!" I turned around to face some dude who looked really familiar. He gave me a glare, and I jumped backward.

"What are you doing in here?" Hearing his accent, I realized who he was. The dude from the founders party when I was younger. What the hell was he doing here? I seriously hopped he didn't recognize me.

"I... My brothers car broke down. He told me to see if anyone was here and ask for help." The dude cocked his head.

"You're lying. Why are you here?"

"I told you the truth." I said slowly. The man grabbed me by my neck and slammed me against the wall. I gasped out for air.

"Elizabeth Salvatore, fancy meeting you here." He chuckled. "Remember me? Elijah? I thought you didn't speak English." I clawed at his hand.

"I don't know what your talking about! Thats not my name!" I gasped out.

"Just full of lies today aren't we?" His griped loosened on my neck so I could breath again and he forced me to look in his eyes. I instantly calmed down and fell limp. The only thing holding me up was his hand.

"Now, whats your name, Love?" I told myself to tell a lie, but my voice betrayed me.

"Elizabeth Salvatore."

"And why are you here?"

"My brothers are trying to get Elena."

"The doppelganger?"

"Yes." 

"Rose!" A woman came in the room, Holding Elena by the arm. Her eyes fell on me and she gasped. 

"She looks just like-" The woman- Rose started.

"I know." Elijah answered. Three figures zoomed around the house and Elijah broke his gaze. I struggled again.

"Is that your brothers?" He asked. I looked away and kept kicking around. He let go of me and I fell to the floor holding my neck. Rose shoved Elena in my direction. 

"Eli! Eli are you alright?" I nodded. 

"Y-yeah. I'm fine." Stefan Damon and Lexi continued to zoom around the room, pissing Elijah off.

"Up here!" Stefan's voice called from upstairs. Elijah zoomed halfway upstairs, Then Damon called out:

"Down here." 

"No behind you!" Lexi hissed

"You know you want to come down here."

"Don't turn around......"

"Yes turn around!"

"And like the wind, I'm gone!" I smiled at my brothers and Lexis stupidity.

"Um, Elijah? You might as well stay right there, they can go on with this all day." Elijah gave me a glare. I giggled, feeling safe now that I knew Damon Stefan and Lexi had arrived.

Suddenly, I felt some one grab me and we zoomed upstairs. I was pushed against the wall and looked up to see Damon standing in front of me, his finger on his lips. I nodded and he dropped it. Lexi was next to us, holding Rose against the wall, a hand over her mouth. What was really weird was she wasn't struggling.

"Excuse me!" Elijah called from downstairs. "To whom it may concern, You're making a great mistake if you think you can beat me. You can't." I heard the cracking of wood. "So I want the girls... on the count of three, or heads will roll." There was another crack of wood and I winced. Damon handed me a bottle, and I knew what to do. I stood at the top of the staircase, my hands behind my back, and Stefan let go of Elena, making her stand next to me. "Do we understand each other?"

"Elijah! We'll come with you." I said. "Just please don't hurt them. We were just trying to help Elena." Elijah turned around and zoomed up the staircase, scaring Elena, but it didn't faze me.

"What game are you playing?" He asked. I gave him a cruel smile, then ripped the cap off the bottle. I threw it at him and the vervain spilled out of it, getting all over him. (A/N: Yes I know it was a grenade, just ignore that tiny little detail.)

I pushed Elena out of the way, and sheilded her, knowing what was happening next. Stefan walked down the stairs, shooting Elijah with wooden bullets as he walked.

Lexi then came out of the other staircase and tackled him down the stairs. When they got to the bottom, Elijah stood up quickly, but was only pushed against the wall by Damon with a stake.

And then he was dead. I ran down the stairs and stood next to them. There was a noise behind us and we all turned around to face Rose. She saw us looking and quickly ran away. Damon started to go after her, but Elena stopped him.

"Just let her go." She said, then did something surprising. She ran down the stairs to Damon and- oh, never mind. 

Stefan ran up to her and engulfed her. Damon looked hurt. I noticed and grabbed his had.

"Dami, you alright?" His eyes lingered on Elena and Stefan for a minute and he nodded.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Lets just go home."

*** 

 Jeremy ran up to Elena and gave her a huge hug. "Lena! You're okay! Thank god." She pulled away and kissed him on the cheek.

"Yes, I'm fine. I'm just tired, I'm going to bed. Good night Eli, Night Jer."

"Night." Jeremy said. I sighed when he turned to face me.

"Jer..." I started. He held up a hand.

"Save it." 

"Jeremy it was too dangerous, you could have gotten hurt, and I wouldn't be able to live with myself if you got hurt. I love you too much." He gave me a glare.

"I'm not even mad about that Elizabeth! I understand why you didn't want me to go. I'm mad because  you knocked me out!" He said. I looked down, ashamed.

"I thought you wouldn't listen to me."

"But you didn't even ask! You automatically assumed that I would be difficult!"

"Because you were with the founders party!"

"I make mistakes!" 

"Well so do I, Asshole!"

"Oh so your gonna start with name calling, Bitch?" 

"Yes I am, Dipshit!"

"Cunt!"

"Fucker!"

"Tramp!"

"Bastard!"

"Beaner!"

"Cracker!"

"Whore!"

"Dick!"

"Pussy!"

"Fucktard!"

"Scank!"

"Doochebag!"

"Hoe!"

"Dumbass!"

"Slut!"

"Motherfucker!"

"Bitch!"

"HA! You already used that one!" I yelled in his face.

"So what?! Its true!" He yelled back.

"UGH!" I plopped down on the floor and hid my face in my hands. I sighed and counted to ten in my head. Jeremy kneeled down in front of me and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Eliza?" I finnaly felt calm enough to talk and I brought my head up.

"Jer, I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have knocked you out. I didn't know what else to do. I realized now that I could have just asked you to stay here, I fucked up, I know. Please, Please forgive me?" He nodded and hugged me tightly.

"I forgive you baby." He whispered in my ear.

"I'm sorry I'm not perfect, Jer..." I mumbled into his neck.

"Who said you had to be perfect? Hmm? Besides, perfect is boring."

Skylar: Yes, perfect is boring. So you guys, I'm sorry I haven't uploaded in a while, and... yeah. So um, I hope you enjoyed this. I love you all!

Jeremy: I love you all too!

Elizabeth: Me too!

Everyone: We love you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 847 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...
476K 7.2K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
114K 4.1K 37
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
437K 30K 45
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...