He's into him

By deluluOffgun19

Off jumpol Adulkittiporn is a rich, spoiled, handsome guy he admired by many girls and even boys because of h... More

Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Author's Note
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-seven
Chapter Thrity-eight
Chapter Thirty-nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty four
Chapter Forty Five

Chapter Thirty-five

2.5K 109 18
By deluluOffgun19

Third Person POV

Gun and his gang is on the lobby of their university sitting and talking about the debate tournament earlier. But Gun is just listening to them, staring at nothing.

A moment later Off, Tay, and Krist came. All of them greeted each other except for Gun, he still staring at somewhere to be found. Off frowned then he looked where Gun is staring but he found nothing.

'What is he staring at? He didn't even notice that I am here, no I mean we are here. What's wrong with him?'  Off asked himself.

"Hi Gun" My great friend Tawan greeted Gun. Off rolled my eyes mentally.

Gun just nod with looking or even glance at Tay he still staring at nothing. Then minutes had passed as usual Tay and New starting to bark and fight again. And Gun's gang teases them. Gun still not paying attention to them as Off still looking at Gun.

Then the gang interrogated New a questions about him, his parents and they can't believe that New is came from a wealthy family.

"Damn New! I can't believe your family own one of the five star hotel in Bangkok! I thought you are poor. I even always treat you a lunch, you betrayed us!" Sing exclaimed dramatically.

"How did you know that?" New asked. New seems shocked where did Sing got those information.

"I asked my parents about your dad" Sing say, rubbing his nape.

"Yeah New we don't know that you are rich!" Krist shaking his head slowly.

"yeah Mr. Thittiphom" Lyn said teasingly.

"Hey hey calm down. I'm not rich but my parents are" New tried to explain.

"So what's the difference? You are their child so you're rich as well" May roll her eyes.

"I'm just their child, I don't own their money" New shrugged.

Their conversation continue with another topic and Gun is kinda thankful that they didn't mention or ask about. But in other hand, Off is dying to ask Gun about the questions on his mind last day, Off wants an answer!

'He can't take it anymore. This is it, I will take this opportunity to ask you' Off thought then he deeply sighed and composed himself.

"Shor-" Off called Gun quietly but he didn't finish his word when Gun abruptly stood.

Gun friends stopped talking and laughing as they Gun in surprised. Gun stood for a moment when he saw President Phunsawat and Karin with Dean. President walked closer as he eyeing Gun, president didn't sure if it is really his grandson or not.

"Sawadee krub President" Gun bowed lowly, show as a respect. President just looked at him seriously

(A/N: Gun called his Grandfather as President. Actually all them call him President)

Sing, May, Lyn, Krist, Singto, Tay, New and Off were shocked when they saw the President. They didn't notice that the President are coming. They all stood and walked behind Gun. They all wai to him as a sign of respect.

"Sawadee krub/kha Khun President" the group of friends wai'ed in sync. The just nod at them.

"Did you knew Mr. Gun, Khun President?" Dean asked President in curiosity. Mr. President did not answer he still looking at his Grandson, he can't believe he will see Gun here.

"Mom!" they all turn their attention to Jane running to them as he wave his hand on the air.

"Jane" Mrs. Karin called then she hugged her daughter.

"Sawadee kha President" Jane wai'ed at his grandpa happily.

Jane turned her attention to the group of friends in the front of her grandpa. She smiled showing her beautiful perfect full teeth to them as she wave her hand on them and mouth 'Hi'. They smiled at Jane awkwardly.

"What the hell?! Mom?" Sing exclaimed quietly behind. Sing, Tay, Krist, Singto, May and Lyn looked at each bewildered. They are all shocked and can't believe what they just seen.

"If Gun and Jane are siblings so it means Gun is one of the Phunsawat?" Krist whispered quietly trying not to hear by Gun and his family.

"wow you're smart sometimes Krist huh" Tay teased him as Krist elbowed him.

"I can't believe this" May whispered amazed.

President Phunsawat turned to Dean "Yeah, he is my grandson" he told the Dean with a smiling face.

"really? Wow, why I didn't know that?" Dean said disbelief. He didn't expect that one of their big co shareholder grandson studied here.

Meanwhile, the gang gaped like their mouth drop and their eyes trapping out at the sudden statement of President while Off same still. They can't believe Krist assumption is right.

"By the way Khun, this is Jumpol my grandson" Dean introduced his grandchild to Gun's grandfather.

"Sawadee krub" I wai'ed again.

"Oh hi Jumpol, what course are you taking? I didn't know you were friends with my grandchild" he said plainly.

"I'm taking architecture with my friends. I've just known Gun 'cause of common friends. Actually we ate always together lunch and sometimes we went home together. We were that close" Off tell with a smile on his face trying to hide the lies behind his words. Off need to lie, he have so many what if's in his mind just like, what if Gun will tell his grandpa that Off used to bully Gun? What if Off grandpa knew? He will surely kill me.

Gun slowly turned to at Off with a deadly looks. Gun didn't know what the hell are Off talking about. Off just avoided his glare.

"Oh really? That's nice" he smiled fakely. And Off just gave him an awkward smile as he nodded.

"Khun let's go to the office?" Dean said. And the President nodded

They turned their heels as they began to walk but Off saw a glimpse where Mrs. Karin roll her eyes on Gun. Gun just look at her blankly.

After the Phunsawat and Dean gone all of them sigh in relief. They were really tensed, the President seemed strict and serious they can tell because of his gesture and the way he spoke.

"Phew, that was intense. I thought I'm gonna faint" Krist exclaimed dramatically as he put his both hands on his heart.

Singto smacked his head "you're overacting" Singto said and they all laugh except Off.

Off POV

"Off you're the one who seems gonna faint hahaha you look pale" Krist teased me as he laugh. And all of them laugh along with Krist.

"Man! You really look tense Hahaha" Tay tease me even more.

"You sure you're alive? You're skin like a dead body." Sing laugh holding his stomach.

"Hey hey that's enough Off might get mad at us." Singto  stop them as he hold his laughter.

'FUCCKK YOU ALL'

Even though Shorty didn't say anything but the way he look and smirk he seems insulting me. So I face him and spoke.

"What?! You're gonna tease me also?!"

"Hahahahaha" New and Gun all laugh loudly and all of them laugh along with them.

'What is funny?!' (O.o) 'Its so annoying'

"HAHAHAHAHA" Shorty laugh even more.

"W-what the hell?!" I shout at them.

"Hey you're offending Off Hahaha" New said to Shorty as he laugh.

(>_<)

"He looks cute when he gets angry.."

(O_O)

*TUG! *DUG! *TUG! *DUG!

'WHAT. THE. FUCK?!'

"HAHAHAHAHAHA" New and Shorty laugh again.

"Yiiieeeeee!!!" May, Sing, Lyn cooed teasingly especially Krist.

"He said you look cute when you're angry, bro! Hahahaha!"

'FUCK!'

"L-leave me alone!" I irritatedly yelled! But...

(O_O)

Shorty walking closer to me while smiling.

(>>>>_<<<<)

"D-don't come near me!" I step back as I yelled

"Why... Are you blushing?"

(O_O)

"W-what blushing?! W-who's blushing?!" I asked him but he still walk closer reason to for me to step backwards.

"You are too pale that I can see the blush creeping on your cheeks. Why are blushing? It's because what I said 'you're cute when get angry?'" He repeated.

'WTF are you doing?!'

"D-don't come clos--"

"Ouch!"

(O_O)

"Ohh" I turned around to see who yelled

"Man, look at the way next time" a tall man, taller than me said seriously. I never saw him here maybe he came from other faculty.

"Sorry." I apologize but he just talk away from us without any words.

"W-what?!" I annoyingly look at Shorty again. "Go away! You are a disaster!" I said sarcastically.

"What did I do?" He asked me as he chuckled.

"Because of you I stepped on that arrogant ma—!"

"So you're not blushing?" Shorty cut me off with a question and a smile on his face reason why my hearts trembled.

'HELL NOOOO!!'

"What are you talking about?!" I whisper-yelled at Shorty. "Can you please go away?!"

"Hahahaha you're blushing again." Shorty laugh

'Dammit I'm not blushing!!'

"Leave me alone!"

"Why are you short tempered? You want to know who am I right?!" Shorty still smiling.

"Yes, but not now. Maybe next ti--"

I didn't finish what I'm talking about when Shorty walk closer to me again

"W-what are you d-doing?" I irritatedly ask.

"I'm Gun Atthaphan Phunsawat" Shorty said.

"I know!" I yelled.

Shorty slowly walk closer to me again and here is me, I look idiot stepping backwards.

"I said leave me alone!"

"Yiieeee hahahaha" Singto teasing us.

"Awww" May said in awe.

'Is he crazy?'

"Oh look you're blushing again"

I can't take this anymore. I'm so angry right now.

"I already told you that I'm not blushing!!!!" I shouted loudly and I inhale the air. I look at him and he obviously surprise. I look at him deadly. "Why are you hard headed?! Don't you understand?! I'm not blushing. I am not blushing. I'M NOT BLUSHING!!"

"That's what you said... But I saw different" he said while smiling.

I don't understand but I saw a shine on his eyes.

'The hell? You're insane Off! You are crazy!'

"Wait Gun.. I'm gonna ask something serious" Singto suddenly spoke. Shorty turn and look at him.

"What is it?"

"You and Jane are sibling, right?" Singto ask serious. Gun nodded as response. "And Jane's mom is Mrs. Karin. Then Mr. President said that you're the grandson? The hell! So you and Jane are the grandchildren of the royal family! Why you didn't tell us?!" Singto said like he was connecting the missing piece in the puzzle.

Gun nodded. "I'm not kind of person telling my dramas in life to others" he shrugged.

"Still can't believe it" Tay mumbled.

"Ohooo you two likes to be mysterious huh. A poor students who always bullied by an ogre  turns out into a bigtime princes. Phew I feel like I'm in soap opera that mom's watching every afternoon" Krist said disbelief.

We all took a seat then chit chatting. "Wait" I get the attention of Shorty. I look at his eyes seriously and he is surprise "When Mrs. Karin said before "why you still using my surname" what that means? Mrs. Karin is Nong Jane mom so you are also child of her?" I'm really curious about it. But his expression seem change. He frown at me.

"So you heard?" I just nod. "That's a different issue.. There's no enough reason for you to know" Shorty answer very serious in right of my face then he stand and walk, Singto, May, Lyn and Sing followed him. I left here agape.

"Damn! I can't believe this" Krist whisper.

"Now we knew him" Tay added

I ignore Krist and Tay and I follow them.

'Shit he makes me fool'

"Hey! Wait for us" I've heard Krist is calling but I never turn around.

*******
A/N: another chapter! Sorry for keep waiting guys. Hope you still reading this fanfic.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.2K 3.2K 55
New Thitipoom is a university student who doesn't want to fall in love because his biggest fear is to get hurt again. Tay Tawan is a resident bad boy...
12.9K 680 37
Arthit always had the best life maybe that's because he made it awesome. That smile, that sense of humour, that beauty everything was with him. Excep...
599 34 9
The campus of Silver Crypres University or (SCU) was buzzing with excitement as the new school year was about to start. All the students were eager t...
67.1K 3.7K 33
[COMPLETED] Off and Gun tried to kill each other on a daily basis, Tay was getting tired of being the peacemaker, and Arm was starting to question wh...