Chapter Twenty-seven

Off POV

I feel nothing but anger. I am worried about Mook so much. I couldn't even look at her unconscious. Everything that Shorty's did done good to me was all erased.

I KNOW HE'S STRESSED OUT BUT HE DON'T HAVE RIGHT TO HURT MOOK LIKE THIS.

"I can't forgive him... I CAN'T FORGIVE HIM!!" I yelled in frustration. We're inside of Tay's car and I'm holding Mook in my both arms to hospital. "Mook! Mook, please wake up!" I yelled while Mook is on my side unconsciously.

"Off calm down! Nothing will happen if you were like that! We are worried too!" Tay yelled as he drove. I want to get upset on him but I understand Tay, he's also a close friend of Mook. This is not the time to be grumpy so I tried myself to calm down. I looked at Mook and I hugged her tightly.

When we got on the phyathai hospital, I carried Mook inside and the doctor ran on us.

"Nurse get the stretcher! faster!" the doctor shout then the doctor help me. The nurse ran to us carrying a stretcher "what happened to the patient?" the doctor asked on us as he place Mook on the stretcher. "Check her vital signs" the doctor quickly said on the nurse.

"Doc.. She fainted.. Someone pushed her hard then she faint" Tay said.

"Mook" I said quietly. I feel my eyes getting wet. Then Mook and the doctor entered the emergency room.

"Off.." Krist called worriedly. "What happened? I can't understand. I'm so confused. I can't understand what is happening" Krist ran his hand on his hair exasperatedly.

"This is all Shorty's fault! I will kill him!" I said loudly.

"Sir can you all stay on the bench there? This is sterile area" the nurse pleaded. We don't have a choice but to follow.

"I called P'Mek, she said she's on her way here." Tay suddenly said.

I sat on the bench. My knees bouncing unsteadily.

"What did just happened!? What did Shorty do to her!!?" I shouted as I gritted my teeth.

"Gun pushed her hard.. You are not paying attention tho, you didn't saw. She fell on the table, it quite strong so Mook f-fainted..." Krist said.

"Fuck you Shorty--!!" I yelled.

"Off!" Tay said firmly.

"What now?!! You gonna save his ass again? You're gonna take on his side!? You will say again that he has a reason why he do that!? Damn it! He still don't have right to do that on Mook! Mook doesn't deserve this all" I stood and I shouted at Tay.

"Enough! The problem won't solve if you two were just bickering all the time, can you stop?!" Krist said between us.

"Talk to him!" I yelled at Krist as I pointed Tay.

I'm about to go out when suddenly... I and Shorty's eyes met.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I angrily asked him but he didn't say a thing.

"Gun" I've heard Tay said. Krist and Tay walk on us. We stand on the front of Shorty. We looked at him but his expression on his face hasn't changed.

"Go out of my sight! I don't want to see your face!" I shouted at him.

"Off, please not here" Krist said while he hold my shoulder

"Let me go. Don't interfere here" I whispered yell on Krist. "Get out of here because I don't want to see your face here. Everytime I see your fucking face, my blood boiling!! Especially now.. What you've done on Mook! Do you think I liked it?! Get lost!" he still did not answer me. "I'm begging you to leave before I could do anything wrong--"