Chapter Twenty-five

Tay POV

After I've talk to Gun I've learned about something about him 'Not because you're doing something differently than others usually do it doesn't mean you are weird, you're just unique, being one of a kind from others' that's what shorty said. I've also tried to asked him about his life but he refuses to answer, he changed the topic quickly but I'm so glad that I've talked to him. Gun personality is interesting, he's quite private and deep person.

He told me about his old school, he rant about some teachers here, and having a part-time job, he's so hardworking. I don't know but I was even more impressed him.

I sighed then laid down my back on my huge, soft, comfortable bed. I close my eyes and smiled.

*KNOCK KNOCK

"It's open" I yelled so she can hear me.

Our helper came in "Sir the dinner is ready" she said bowing her head slightly.

"Okay, I'll be right there" I replied.

She nodded and bowed again. "Okay sir" then she went downstairs.

I got up lazily and I put my T-shirt on. I walked til I reached the the dining room. It's so quiet here.

"Hon, your mommy and daddy can't get home because they have business trip in Hongkong" My nanny said. She's really close to me, she's the one who raised me when I was a kid.

My mom and dad is also busy on their businesses. Our business is not just here in Bangkok but we have businesses in our town.

I sighed. "as always" I rolled my eyes. I sat on the long table alone. Why my life is so boring? I wish I have siblings that I can talk and play. I thought. I just ate my dinner sadly. I sighed again.

"Honey don't be sad. They said they will make it up on you when they back home" She said with a sad smile

"It's alright nanny, I understand" I looked at her and gave her a lip tight smile.

Sometimes I can't help but sulky at my parents, I'm the only son of them why would they work hard? And to be honest I don't really want this big house, cars and expensive stuffs. I just want them to be my side. (😔)

**the next day**

I entered the classroom and my classmates are doing their own stuffs, they have their own world. I went straight to Krist and Off, they are walking, God knows what their topic is. I waved and smiled at them, Krist smile and called me but I saw Off avoided me as he look at his book on his table.

I just shrugged it off maybe his day is not that good. "Hey man!" Krist stood and gave me high-five. I smiled at him.

I went to off side, he still reading on his book. "Hey!" I tapped his shoulder. He slowly looked at me.

He just simply smile and nod.

I take a seat beside him "there's any problem?" I comforted him. I seems sad? upset? mad? I can't read him.

"Nothing at all," he look at me "it's just, Mook and I fight again earlier" he said inactive.

Oh I see, why he look odd today.