Chapter Thirty-five

Third Person POV

Gun and his gang is on the lobby of their university sitting and talking about the debate tournament earlier. But Gun is just listening to them, staring at nothing.

A moment later Off, Tay, and Krist came. All of them greeted each other except for Gun, he still staring at somewhere to be found. Off frowned then he looked where Gun is staring but he found nothing.

'What is he staring at? He didn't even notice that I am here, no I mean we are here. What's wrong with him?'  Off asked himself.

"Hi Gun" My great friend Tawan greeted Gun. Off rolled my eyes mentally.

Gun just nod with looking or even glance at Tay he still staring at nothing. Then minutes had passed as usual Tay and New starting to bark and fight again. And Gun's gang teases them. Gun still not paying attention to them as Off still looking at Gun.

Then the gang interrogated New a questions about him, his parents and they can't believe that New is came from a wealthy family.

"Damn New! I can't believe your family own one of the five star hotel in Bangkok! I thought you are poor. I even always treat you a lunch, you betrayed us!" Sing exclaimed dramatically.

"How did you know that?" New asked. New seems shocked where did Sing got those information.

"I asked my parents about your dad" Sing say, rubbing his nape.

"Yeah New we don't know that you are rich!" Krist shaking his head slowly.

"yeah Mr. Thittiphom" Lyn said teasingly.

"Hey hey calm down. I'm not rich but my parents are" New tried to explain.

"So what's the difference? You are their child so you're rich as well" May roll her eyes.

"I'm just their child, I don't own their money" New shrugged.

Their conversation continue with another topic and Gun is kinda thankful that they didn't mention or ask about. But in other hand, Off is dying to ask Gun about the questions on his mind last day, Off wants an answer!

'He can't take it anymore. This is it, I will take this opportunity to ask you' Off thought then he deeply sighed and composed himself.

"Shor-" Off called Gun quietly but he didn't finish his word when Gun abruptly stood.

Gun friends stopped talking and laughing as they Gun in surprised. Gun stood for a moment when he saw President Phunsawat and Karin with Dean. President walked closer as he eyeing Gun, president didn't sure if it is really his grandson or not.

"Sawadee krub President" Gun bowed lowly, show as a respect. President just looked at him seriously

(A/N: Gun called his Grandfather as President. Actually all them call him President)

Sing, May, Lyn, Krist, Singto, Tay, New and Off were shocked when they saw the President. They didn't notice that the President are coming. They all stood and walked behind Gun. They all wai to him as a sign of respect.

"Sawadee krub/kha Khun President" the group of friends wai'ed in sync. The just nod at them.

"Did you knew Mr. Gun, Khun President?" Dean asked President in curiosity. Mr. President did not answer he still looking at his Grandson, he can't believe he will see Gun here.

"Mom!" they all turn their attention to Jane running to them as he wave his hand on the air.

"Jane" Mrs. Karin called then she hugged her daughter.