Chapter Thirty-nine

"Sweetie who's th—"

slowly took my eyes off of Shorty and tearfully faced where I heard the the voice came from and I saw...

MOOK!!!!

She stop at the back of Oab. They looked at each other eyes, they obviously surprise to see us.

"What's the meaning of this?!" Alrissa yelled angrily but I can't move on my place. I didn't expected to see her here. I'm not prepared on this.

I can't breath.

I could feel my heart stop beating.

I don't have to ask. I don't have to speak. I don't have to suspect.

Because what I see... will the answer all my questions.

I no longer noticed my surroundings. My was stick on Mook. And we both looked at each other. We both surprised that we see each other here. I can't tell what I really felt.  I felt mixed and confusion suddenly prevailed!

"O-Off" Mook stuttered. I avoided her stare then I looked down to wipe the tears forming into my eyes and I force a smiled at her.

"M-Mook" I called her name with a force of smile.

"O-Off... I-I'm—"

"W-why are you t-together??" quiet but everyone heard P'Alrissa's question. I don't took my eyes off Mook. "W-what are you d-doing why a-are you together?!!!" P'Alrissa shouted, I heard her voice crack a little then she started to cry again. I couldn't looked at Alrissa because I can't take my eyes off of Mook.

"A-alrissa I'll explain" Oab said. "M-Mook go to Off first" he whispered to Mook.

I was dumbfounded looking at her. I feel the time getting slower while she's approaching me. I could see on her eyes a shocked and scared at the time.

"O-Off—" she called me before she come over me but I step backwards. I saw a teardrops falling on his cheeks. "I didn't mean to---"

"You d-don't have to explain anything Mook. I'm not your boyfriend, right?" I said blankly. I tried myself to be strong then I force a smiled at her.

"B-but O-Off"

"I'm not your boyfriend Mook. If something going on you and Oab.. I'll just have to understand."

"O-Off I-I'm sorry.." Mook said crying

"Don't be sorry," I forcefully smiled. "You d-don't need to apologize because I have no rights to you" I really tried my best not to cry in front of Mook.

"O-Off let me exp—"

"Don't come near me" I said weakly then I step backward again. That's the time I noticed that Shorty is not with us anymore but that's not important right now.

"O-Off I'll explain—"

"You don't have to explain anything Mook" I repeated.

"b-but O-Off"

"J-just tell me the truth, it is okay for me. What is going on between you and Oab??"

"O-Off"

"What is going on between you and and Oab??" I repeated.

"O-Off" She called me again as she cried louder.

I stopped stepping back when I saw Mook sat on the floor and cry between her knees.

I could feel the PAIN.