Chapter Forty Two

Gun POV

I begged P'Mond to assign me in dirty kitchen after i heard Off was here in Mond's Resto Bar.

/FLASHBACK/

"You're not gonna believe me.." Mond said with suspense effect.

'What the hell is wrong with this jerk?'

I ignored him. I just prepared the orders. "And you're not gonna believe who's here!!" Mond exclaimed, this time i turned at him with questioning looks. He still grinning.

"Who the hell?" I jokingly asked.

"Off!"

(O_O)

I put the tray back on the table and turn my body to face him.

"What?!" I exclaimed surprisingly.

"Yes, he's here. He ordered Remy Martin Louis XIII Black Pear and a bottle of Russo Baltique Vodka. He was on VVIP room"

(-.-)

"I see" i said nonchalantly. "Here" I handed him the tray

"W-what am i going to do that?" Mond raised his eyebrow looking at the tray.

"Throw it away" I replied sarcastically as i rolled my eyes.

"What?!" He looked so annoyed. He glared me to death.

"You serve that to him. I will go to dirty kitchen." I said seriously. I'm about to walk but P'Mond pulled my T-shirt.

(>>_<<)

I looked 7 year old. Damn it!

"And why me?" P'Mond crossed his arms around his chest "I'm the boss here, you are my employee. How dare you to command me?!"

"I don't want them to see me here, so please na na na~" i pretend to beg

"Gun, Off friends are here also" Ted one of the crew suddenly appeared.

'Fuck! They might Krist and Tay.'

"Please P'Mond" I pleaded again.

"Why don't you want them to see you here? Are you ashamed on your work?"

"Not like that P'Mond. It just... They don't know that I work in a bar, one of the protocol of the university that the scholar students can't work in any bars or a clubs, something like that. And they thought I'm just working at the coffee shop. Please" I held Mond's arm.

"As if I can do anything." Mond just shrugged. "Ted, you go and serve them"

"Yes Boss" Ted salute at him then he gets the tray on the table.

"Thank you Phi. You're the best" i smiled at him then i went to the kitchen to wash the dishes.

/END OF FLASHBACK/

"Hi P'Gun" Pier smiled at me sweetly. She was cooking something

"Hello Peir. Why are you still here? You're a day shift here, right?" I put my apron and I prepared myself to fight the dirty and smeared mountain plates in front of me.