Chapter Nineteen

A/N: This chapter is rated SPG. If you are close minded or you don't want to read smut stories, I may suggest to skip this chapter😉

Off POV

"Hey Shorty what are you doing?" I asked Shorty terrified. I stepped backward.

He didn't answer. He look at me intimidating like he wants to eat me alive then he slowly walked at me. His eyes were dark and full of lust. I tried to step more but I stop when my knees bumped on the edge of my bed. Shorty pushed me softly on my bed, I tumbled a bit.

He look at me completely like he was studying my body. Then I'm surprised when he slowly crawled towards me. He attempted kiss me but I moved my head, Shorty kiss my neck instead

I put my hands on his chest trying to push him away. "G-gun sto-" I stuttered. He grabbed my both hands and gripped it above my head firmly. I wiggle my hips to loose his grip but that was not good idea when I accidentally rubbed my groin to his.

He moaned softly, and God it turns me on. I ashamed to admit but his moan is like a music, I like it. It gave me shiver down my spine straight to my dick.

Is this what you want? Okay I'll give you

I harshly pulled my hands and I hold his face and I kiss him harder. I suck and nibble his bottom lip. Fuck it so soft. I'm addicted to it. I want to chew his lips.

"Mmm" Shorty groaned.

Shit. Those sounds agrh. I'M HORNY NOW

I arched back and my eyes were close, desperate on Shorty's touch. Meanwhile, Shorty's crotch grinned on me, the kiss get messier and hotter. I feel my dick is growing and I can feel Shorty as well.

I broke the kiss. "W-we s-shouldn't do this G-gun" I stammered, I tried to chase my breath.

"Are you sure?" Shorty asked while his looking at my bulge growing.

Arghh he's such a tease.

We kiss again like nothing's tomorrow. We wonder our hands on each other.

I feel uncomfortable. It's not my thing. I'm not bottom and I will gonna be one. I'm always top.

I got courage. I quickly flipped Shorty underneath and now I'm on the top of him. It's gonna be fun. I smirk. Shorty was shocked on the sudden changes

Shorty is about to protest but I kiss him down to his neck while I'm straddling his hips and grinding down into him. He's breath hitched but he whimpers softly.

I smirked. Then I pulled the shirt of Shorty upward, not wasting time. Gun is so hot, he might don't have abs but he is fit. I kiss his neck again all way down to his nipples, I sucked it. I can't help but to grazed my teeth over it before I bit down hard. Shorty grasped, arching his back off the bed.

"So sensitive huh" I mumbled into his skin the I move to other nipple. I sucked, nibbled and bit it while I aroused the other one my pinching my fingers.

"Shit!" Shorty cursed, panted and still keep grinding on Shorty. Shorty pulled my shirt off then he wonder his hand on my body.

I pulled Shorty sweatpants off. Then I kissed Shorty down until he saw Shorty's hard cock visibly against his boxers. "Shit, your so hot" I said while looking at his bulge. I smiled absently as I kiss Shorty's waist just above the waistband of Shorty's boxers.

Then I decided to take off my sweatpants as well. We were both on our boxers now. I grabbed his and length and plumped him, still on boxers.

"Uugghhh" Shorty moaned loudly. Shorty panted as he fisted his hand on the white sheet while his one hand clutching on my hair.

"Keep quiet babe, mom could here you" I chuckled. Then I continue plumping him

I kiss his lips again, I licked his bottom lip and he moaned so I got a chance to insert my tongue inside his mouth. We fought for dominance but of course I won. I licked all over his mouth and he sucked my tongue. I can't help but to groaned.

My hand is still on Shorty's dick. I position his cock and I pressed it against mine. I grinned down like a madman. I'm so hard now. Anytime, soon I'll come.

I heard footsteps outside my room but I didn't mind it, I still continue what am I doing. Shorty try to pushed me away but I just held her waist tightly. It's so frustrated, is he teasing me?

"Ai'Off stop, someone's outside" I kissed him harder until his bottom lip bleeding. He put his hands on my shoulders. He groaned

*BANG!

We're on that position when the door slang opened. Shorty quickly turn his head to see who's entered. Shorty eyes widen in shocked and scared then I look at where he was looking then my world suddenly stopped. It feels like my vein stop circulate my body. My lips got dry and my face pale. My forehead sweat because of fear. I don't know what to do, I want to hide, run, dissaper. I am extremely anxious when I saw...

"D-dad" that's all I can say.

~~~~~~~~
A/N: To be honest I didn't know how to write smut stories so if you find this terrible, can't blame you haha

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW. THANKS A LOT!!