Chapter Eight

Off POV

Currently we're walking to the hallway. We're going to library because our professor want us to do our assignment in library without using internet.

"Enemy spotted" Krist declared. We immediately turned to Tay.

He's eyes went to shorty so fast. Idiot

I just watch him walking he put his hands on his front pocket, he might never seen as. He walked straight in our side and I was wrong when I thought he didn't see us. My eyes got widen when our eyes met. He look at me plainly cold like he usually does. He looked at me so odd, the way he stared like he was looking for a fight. It seems there was an electricity flowing between in our glare

"Rematch" I heard Krist whispered at me. Tay tapped him to stop.

I try my best to prolong my gaze on Shorty but I failed. I can not do it. His gaze was different. The way he gaze was like he can tear you into pieces.

Instead, I looked up into the air then I break out of laughing, the laugh that everyone can hear. "I'm so unlucky today and the worst is, I saw the bad luck came near me"

But I'm the one who got humiliated when I saw his face like he doesn't heard anything. He still walking near us. Shorty was just a step away from us then I was shocked when Shorty suddenly got something on hip pocket. When he put out his hands, I immediately keep out away. And I just looked at him deathly.

"What's this?" I asked while I am looking at the ziplock that he hand over me.

He doesn't reply instead he signal me to get it. When I'm going to take it he suddenly moved it to Tay. And my hand just hang and fall in the air.

"What the hell?" I mumbled angrily

But Shorty didn't turned on me, he faced Tay "I didn't use it but thank you" he calmly said. He look at me again before he left us.

"what was that for?" I annoyingly ask

"Oiii Tay, what's that, Huh?" Krist teased Tay

"what else, of course his handkerchief tsk." I glanced once again where Shorty passed. "I didn't use it but thank you" I mimicking Shorty voice while making a face "so arrogant. Tsk"

"why he didn't use it?" Tay asked innocently, out of his mind. Like it was the saddest thing that ever happened to him.

"It because, he was arrogant. That's why" I growled

"So?" Krist asked frowning

"he's an Asshole bro, that's it" I replied

"Off" Tay glared at me. I just ignore him.

*****

I purposely stayed in library to research more while Tay and Krist went to their houses early because we don't have class anymore.

I look for biology book. Unfortunately the book shelves of science is on the end of the library it's kinda far and the students didn't usually stay or stand by on that side of library.

I'm currently looking and seeking for a biology book when I saw a familiar boy sleeping tightly. Then I suddenly thought a wonderful idea.

"where he had the audacity to sleep here? He's so brave huh!" I quietly mumbled

Then I came near him. And I put the excess chewing gum on his hair. Luckily he didn't felt anything. I was laughing out loud internally. I'm so brilliant. It's really look so bad damn. I left and reach the book then I go back where I sat earlier and read the biology book like nothing happened.

****
This chapter was so short. I don't have time. I have exams tomorrow😣