Chapter Twenty-four

Gun POV

"New slow down!" I exclaimed. New dragging me to basketball court because the Dean called all the athletes. According to the council president, Sing, the shareholders had arrived here in Bangkok and they want to meet the players for upcoming interhigh.

"We need to hurry Gun, we're late. All the athletes were already on the venue. Shit!" New swear as he gripped my wrist and walking really fast.

I stopped and I pulled my wrist. "Let me go, I can walk!" I yelled as I checked my wrist. Damn! He hold me so tight.

New looked at me frowning "Okay, okay. Double time" And we walk till we reached the court.

New was right. All the players are already here and Dean is currently speaking on the stage. The only vacant seat left is on the front. So me and New don't have any choice to sit on there.

As we walk, I saw Krist, Tay and Off looking at us. I just ignore them, they are sitting on the second row. Dean still talking about the mechanics, what schools are we gonna compete, schedules of game, and the final list of players

"...Now, I want you to meet the biggest shareholders of Bangkok International University. The Phunsawat" Dean cheered and he turned to the guest. The students clapped in sync and they whispering left and right.

My body feels numb, I can't move. Then my blood boils when I saw Karin, Jane's mother. She's with my grandfather, he's my grandfather in my father side. Karin and grandpa Gin are really close, he even trust Karin than his own son. Karin is the right hand of my grandpa because Karin is good at business.

Karin and grandpa walked in the center of the stage. They waved and smiled at the students, luckily they didn't notice me.

"Sawadee students," Karin greeted while grandpa is standing behind her back. The students wai'ed and they mumbled sawadee khrub/kha back. "We're very thankful to be part of this upcoming interhigh that will happen next month. Hope you all give your best, wishing y'all a Goodluck" she fake smiled. Then they stand besides the stage.

I rolled my eyes. I'm surprised when I saw Karin staring at me seriously. I doesn't care about what the Dean's talking about, I just stared at Karin.

"Gun," New tapped my shoulder worriedly, he knew what's the bad blood is going on between me and Karin. "Let's go" he said while getting up.

The students walking out the court. And the guest getting back on stage except Karin. Dean, grandpa and grandpa's bodyguards already gone.

"you can go first, I'll follow" I still glaring at Karin.

"Gun are you sure?" New said uncertain.

"Mmm" I reply simple. Newwie nods and he walk out of the window court.

I walk near to Karin. She's standing behind the wall downstair of the stage, maybe she's waiting for me.

Off POV

The shareholders may be big time and damn! they have plenty of bodyguards. The way they talk, walk and their posture is well formal. They are not just nothing people. I thought

He's into himजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें