Chapter Eleven

Gun POV

I didn't let Off finish his sentence, I tip toed kiss him until he stop panicking. I hated the most is ranting and scrambled words 'cause of talking so much, it makes me annoyed. Just like New I didn't let finish him when he's talking nonsense because it gives me headaches. And I don't see any ways to shut his mouth up so I just kiss him. It's just a kiss, no big deal.

I stepped backward when I can't breathe anymore and Off flattered open his eyes. At first, I thought he would push and punch me but Off stay still. Maybe he can't move because of shock. When we parted he didn't say anything. He just stared at me blankly.

It's already late. The sunset is already gone. Then I look the his features, he have black eyed, bruises in face and arms, his lips swollen and bleeding. He look so helpless, I can't help but feel sorry for him.

"where's your car key?" I asked to break the awkwardness growing between us.

"Why?" he asked weakly

"I'll drive you home" I offered

"No thanks, I can manage myself. I'm not girl to ---" he said but once again I cut his mid-sentence.

"it's not about if your girl or whatsoever look at yourself, you can't even stand straight. Give me your key" I said the last sentence deathly. So he has no choice to gave his key.

I help to carry him but he hesitantly put his arm around my shoulder so I grabbed his arm and put it on my shoulder. We walked on that position through the front of his expensive car.

I opened the door and he hopped in. Then I ran to the other side of the car. I revved up the engine and drove off. We're on the rode in a silent awkward.

"Ermm where do you live?" I asked him

"In Sala Daeng village. Okay turn left" he pointed the left side. Sala Daeng village is one of the expensive village in the Thailand. Wow this jerk is really rich huh.

When we got there I stop the car then lowered the car window. The guard look at me oddly. Then Off show his face on the guard and he wai.

"Sawadee khap Khun." he greeted Off "okay, you can go inside Nong" I nodded and the guard smile at us

I drove again "Where is your house to be exact?" I look at him blankly

"Just go straight then go right there and you will see the brown big house, that's our house" I nodded. He look at the rode.

When we got on Off's house I hopped out in the car then I open Off's car door. He surprisingly look at me. I help him to get out then I close the car door. I grabbed his arm and put it on my shoulder again. I wonder my sight on their house and Wow their house is so fucking huge!

"can you go inside by yourself?" I'm checking him out

He nodded. "You can go inside if you want to" he shyly offered

"No it's okay. I really need to go anyways--" I finished my sentence when I heard their gate suddenly opened

"Oh my God! Baby are you okay?" the beautiful woman came out then she ran to Off. I immediately let go Off's arm "what happened?" she hug and she caressing Off's face worriedly

"Mom, I'm okay" Off gave him a little smile

"Sawadee khap" I wai at the women. She look at me smiling. And she look at me still smiling.

"Sawadee" she waid back. "it's late, Nong come inside I'll prepare something to eat" she said with authority on her voice.

"ermm thank you ma'am but I have to go" I shyly lied

"ah ah ah" she shaking her head "No buts and please don't call me ma'am makes me feel older. Call me mom too" she winked and she laugh beautifully

"My God mom" Off facepalm. His mom is weird but in a nice way.

I forcely laugh but it look so fake. Then she dragging me inside their house excitedly. I just followed. I don't have a choice, don't I?

Off POV

Great, my mom abandoned me just to accompanied Shorty. Hey mom I'm your son, I sarcastically thought and I roll my eyes

I walk slowly, my body still hurts. When I got inside I saw Shorty sitting in the living room like a lost puppy. My mom is on the kitchen preparing dinner.

I walked on Shorty and take a sit beside him. He look at me. "ermm. Thank you?" I whispered, of course I still have pride that I keep in with me.

He raised his one eyebrow "What? I can hear you"

"Damn! I won't repeat it again. I said already it's your fault not for paying attention what I say" I roll my eyes

"Don't say 'thank you' if your not sincere" Shorty calmly then he shrugged. So he heard?

"The dinner is ready. Let's eat" my mom walked out in kitchen and went to us. She help Shorty to stand and Shorty gladly accepted it. Mom holds hand Shorty

Mom look at me. "Son, take a bath first then back here to have a dinner okay?" She say smiling. She look so happy

"Yes, mom" I replied then Shorty and Mom walked to kitchen area.

I went to my bedroom to take a bath. I go straight to have a shower. While the water soaking me wet I remember all the mix emotions earlier. I was so very damn terrified. And fucking shit, the kiss. Why did Shorty do that? Is he gay? Is he have feelings on me? Shit what am I thinking about? I want to ask him badly but I can't.

I can still feel his lips on mine. It so soft like I want to suck and nibble his lips. Oh shit no, no, no, Off you're insane. I touch my lips and I got blushed. I'm so confused of my feelings right now. WHY DID YOU FUCKING KISS ME SHORTY!! I'm so frustrated. I grabbed my hair hardly.