Chapter one

Off POV

"Hello?" I just came to the parking lot of our school when suddenly my phone rang.

"Hey, idiot! Where are you? You're fucking late" Krist one of my best friend exclaimed

"Miss me already? Haha I'm on my way" I teased him

"Miss my ass! Now hurry up" then he hangs up. Such a good friend (-_-)

Did I already tell you that I'm very famous in our school? Not just famous, I'm like a star. Many girls and even guys admired me, whenever I walked in the hallway the girls are whispering and screaming just to get my attention. Well, I can't blame them ;) .Now I'm walking inside of our school when the girls followed behind me they were whispering to each other.

"Gosh Off look so handsome" I heard the girl said to her friend.

"Yeah, our uniform suits him. He's so hot" the girl whispered back to his friend

"Woahh! Off I love you!" someone shouts behind.

I turned to the group of girls then I gave them a sweet smile

"OMG! Did you saw that? Off jumpol smiled at me" the girl exclaimed happily

"No! He smiled at ME" and now they arguing.

I just walked faster than usual. I came where Krist was standing.

"Ohoooo. New look! New haircut. Is that the new trend now?" I teased Krist

Krist holds my shoulder and he checks me totally "And YOU haven't changed at all"

"It's hard to change being handsome bro" I answered cheekily "BTW where is Tay?" I asked Krist coz I didn't notice tay's presence.

"I don't know" he replied without looking at me because Krist is busy on his phone.

When we reach our floor I saw my classmates waiting outside of our room. "First day of class the key holder is late? How great" I complained

"Hi Off" Janna my classmate greeted me with a flirtatious smile

"What?" I turned angrily at her because he sneakily put her hands on my shoulder

"You looking good more and more," she says in a flirty way

"so?"

"Um nothing" he smiled awkwardly

"You became bitchy more. If your finish just go" I even pointed the way

Krist laughed approaching me "It's so early, you already stressed out. Look at your face, you look old man!" he teased me.

I just gave him a sarcastic smile and I looked outside. Then the rain suddenly falls because of heavy rain the water exceeded on the hallway where we are standing. So the students line up not to get wet of raindrops exceed.

We're in that situation when some students went upstairs, on our floor to be exact. All of them wearing a uniform, they are the old students. And some of them wearing an improper outfit or they not wearing a uniform, those are the new students or transferees.

"Bro, chicks" Krist pointed group of girls.

I crossed my arms and I leaned back into the wall "Nah I'm not interested" I lazily look at the side where Krist pointed. "Ohooo, you looking at singto. Don't deny it!" I teased him

"Shut up. Someone will hear you" then he hit me in the head.

Singto is a sophomore student he is popular in our school too. Singto is pretty handsome and rich. Krist has feelings for singto since their first year but Krist got a coward whenever he was near him. Singto is very quiet, he likes to read, he wants to be alone but he has friends tho, he never acknowledges that is popular too, he's very humble. Everyone likes him.

But unexpectedly someone calls my attention. He was the last person to pass. He's short, very short haha, his skin is pale, his hair is messy, his face looks like a girl. Lemme clear this to you okay? I'm not complimenting him, it's just... It's not usual for a boy to have a face like a girl like what the heck? I'm laughing at my thoughts.

I just glared at him and it's to my surprise our eyes met. I just frowned and I glared at him angrily when he looked at me wickedly.

What are they looking at? I came closer to him and I planted my foot so that he tripped.

Then the students laughed at what they saw even Krist and I laughing out loud. It's so funny when I saw his bitterly face, he looked so hurt

"Off you're crazy!" and finally my best friend Tay showed up. I'm surprised when Tay walked on the boy "Nong are you okay?" Tay asked worriedly then he offered him a hand "Let me help you"

Super Tay? Tsk

I just still glared at the shorter boy. He still on the floor then he slowly stood up and he never took the helped of Tay. I stared at him while he's cleaning his clothes I smirk and I avoided his gaze.

But I'm in shock when the boy came near to me. I didn't expect nor I didn't just notice that the boy already held my collar "Damn you" he said in a fiery mild tone

"Leave me alone or I'll hit you?" I challenged.

To be continued