Chapter Twenty-eight

Gun POV

New get the doctor to the CT scan room to check his head injuries. I sat on the coach inside of the room alone. I'm trying to relax myself 'Gun, nothing happens to New, he's going to be fine' I thought positively. It's 7 pm but New and Nam are still in CT scan room. I've waited here anxiously, looking at my bandage hand trembling. I was startled when someone knocked on the door, I excitedly stood hoping that it was Nam with a great news about New situation.

I walked to the door and I open it "Jane? What are doing here?" I asked her, confused. "It's late, why are you here? Did your mom now you're here?" I asked worriedly.

"Don't worry about me P' I'm more worried at P'New. How is he?" she looked at the bed "Where is he P'?" she asked me worriedly.

I walked to the couch as she followed me and she sat beside me. "He is on CT scan room now, the doctor checking him if he need to undergo operation"

She looked at me sadly "I hope he will gonna be okay. What happened to him why he ended like this?" then I tell what happened to New. She nearly cry so I hug her tightly and shushing her.

*****

*Knock knock~

"Come in, it's open" I shouted when I heard a knock on the door.

Nam entered the room. "P' how's New?" I approached her as he sat beside us.

"He still on the CT scan room. The doctor said I can't go inside" she said sadly, she look exhausted.

I nod. "P'Nam?" Jane said surprisingly as she recognized Nam.

Nam look at her. "Nong Jane is that you? Gosh I didn't recognize you. You grown up, you look pretty" they stood and hugged each other.

"Thank you P'. You're still beautiful as always" they pulled away into the hugged.

They are talking about girls thing, I can't relate so I just leaning my back on the couch. I'm about to close my eyes but I'm fully awaken when the doctor of New entered the room

"Excuse me ma'am" The doctor get attention of Nam. Nam stood quickly as she face the doctor.

"yes doc?" Nam look anxious. Jane and I stood behind Nam.

"The CT scan of the patient showed no epidural hematoma" the doctor

"Can I see it?" Nam asked as the doctor hand over his holding envelope.

"there is a concussion or I mild head injury that can cause of a brief loss of unconsciousness and usually does not cause permanent brain injury.. Her GCS is 13, but... He can possibly have an amnesia in a day or two..."

I don't understand what are they talking except 'AMNESIA'

"

He will have amnesia?!" I exclaimed surprisingly.

"Yes, possibly sir.. " the doctor replied "his case is very serious yet he's very lucky that he hit is not that intense."