Chapter Seventeen

New POV

I feel pity to Gun. He looked tired to his part time and he cried so hard last night his eyes get swollen badly. I rarely see Gun cry that much. Gun didn't talk to us since in the morning. Singto tried to talk to him but Gun just look at him. May, Lyn, Sing, and Singto mouth me what happened to Gun. I just shrugged. Currently, we're on our second subject so we can't talk properly.

The bell rang, means it's lunch time. The students exited the room immediately. "Gun let's have lunch" I put my hand on Gun's shoulder. He is still sitting on his chair.

"Umm. I'm not hungry. You can all go first" he said weakly looking at us.

"But Gun, you did not eat anything this morning and --"

He cut my sentence. "New I'm fine" he stood and walked out.

"what's wrong with Gun today? He seems like he's not in the mood" Singto asked worriedly.

"what's new? He's always not in the mood" Sing joke. We chuckled

"you know what, Gun is not like that before, he's not that serious and does-not-care-to-anyone guy. Actually believe it or not the Gun before I knew, is thoughtful, caring, jolly, like to smile nor laugh, wants to travel and many more" I told them seriously and they seems to like what I said their all attention is on me.

"So what happened?" May asked

I just shrugged and they all groaned. "Aw man! You're such a cliff hanger" Sing stressed out. We just laugh.

I keep glancing around the cafeteria hoping that Gun will appear but sadly not, instead someone caught my sight. It's Krist, Off and Tay they are eating on the table not that far from us. Are they looking at us? Tay wave and smile at me with an evil smirk. I rolled my eyes and ate again.

"Sing where are you going?" I've heard Singto asking Sing.

"I'm going to Dean's office, he's assistant texted me. I'll be right back" Singto nods. And stood and hustle to Dean's office. We simply waved at him as a goodbye.

We still sat on cafeteria waiting for nothing lol. We're talking and ranting about of our professors, the students got startled when someone spoke in the speaker hanging on the wall around the school.

"Good morning students of Bangkok International University, I am Sing Harit your President Council. I would like to invite all the students in the front of Faculty Building after lunch. Our beloved Dean have some announcement. See you all later. Enjoy your lunch"

"Ohoooo Sing is so cool" I said in admiration.

"HAHAHA he is" Lyn agree laughing.

Off POV

After we heard the information of Sing, Tay, Krist and I decided to go to faculty building. There's so many students in here. I see the gang of Shorty but I didn't saw him since lunch time. There did he go? I frowned.

"Hi Singto" Krist immediately greeted Singto when he saw it.

Singto turned and he waved at Krist. Krist walk where Singto and his friends standing. Of course Tay and me follow him.