Chapter Forty four

Gun POV

I stop riding when the red lights is on I kept waiting until a bad memory that I was trying to forget popped up.

'my birthday wish is... I hope my boyfriend set me free' and starting that day I hated birthdays. Damn these eyes, anytime tears will come out.

*BEEEEPPPP~~

I was back to consciousness when the car behind me horn his car loudly. "Hey boy! stop daydreaming the green light is on. Can't you read the street lights? how come you even know who to dr-" the car behind me stop on my right side and started scolding me.

'I don't have time for your shits oldman'
(-.-)

I drive away without letting him finish his sentence. I don't have the strength to deal with them today. Let me rest, can I?

"Good morning" My co-wokers greeted me when I entered the resto. I just nod as a response.

"Oh Gun why are you here?" Mond saw me. He just walk out of his office.

"I'm working here, am I? or did you fire me without me knowing?" I put my bag down on the available chair.

"hahaha you little shit I really want to fire you now, you know" Mond smiled sarcastically.

"Oh come on, I know you can't do that" I smiled to annoy him even more as I tapped his shoulder then pass him to get my apron.

"You bastard argh!" Mond stamps his feet back to his office. I just smiled internally. It was a self-satisfaction when I annoyed him.

Not a moment later Nicky approached me when I was washing the dishes. He tap my shoulder so I turned to him.

"What?" I asked coldly.

"Come down little tiger" Nicky chuckled.

"Don't call me little asshole" I glared at him.

Nicky just raised his hands like surrendering.

"My Boss' are really a pain in the ass," I mumbled then I turned on the plates that I'm washing earlier. "If you are done, get lost," I said while continuing rinsing the dishes.

I heard Nicky laugh. "Where can you find an employee talking shit to his boss?" Nicky said. His tone is not insulting it's more on joking as he laughs loudly after he said that.

Look at him again. "Don't forget I paid the half of this bar" I crossed my arms around my chest.

"Hahahaha I know, I know that's why we always tell you not to work as a crew right?" Nicky said softly.

I faced the dishes and continued washing again. "I told before that I want to gain money with my hardship. I don't talk about that again"

"Okay, okay," Nicky said defensively.

"If you don't have a task just wipe the clean cups and plates" I suggested.

"Why would I do that?!" Nicky raised his voice.

'So exagged. Is my request that shocking?'

(🙄)

"Okay if you are not here to help, why are you here then? to annoy me as your boyfriend did earlier?"

"Ah no. Just wanna ask if you are going to the burial later"

"How did you know that today is the burial?" I wiped my wet hands on my apron to face him. I finally finish!