Chapter Eighteen

Gun POV

I'm not in the mood today. I want to be alone, so I told New to go without me. He could do nothing but to obey what I said.

I walked to field of our school. The field is massive huge, the green color of grass makes be it so beautiful. I really enjoy the scenery of the field. Then I walked onto one the big tree round in side if the field.

I sat in a big roots under the tree and I watched some students playing football, they seems happy I'm envious. I smile sadly. I got tired so I lay down and I put my arms under my head.

I look at the sky, it's so clearly blue no clouds in it then suddenly the birds caught my attention. I watched them flying. Sometimes I wish I could just be a bird. They can freely fly and go wherever they want to go, they can do whatever their hearts desire without controlling by someone.

My feel my eyes getting wet. Oh shit, not again. Not here. I close my eyes tightly. I'm searching my phone on my pocket when I suddenly remember that I lost my phone. "Oiiii what do I do now? I don't have enough money to buy new one" I whined. I just close my eyes to forget the stressed, I am here to relax anyways.

I opened my eyes slowly when I felt someone staring at me. My eyes widen when I saw Off staring me closely, arms crossed like he was studying all my features of my face.

I panic a bit of how close he was, I pushed Off away and I sat properly. "You scared me. What are you doing here?" I growled but he didn't flinch.

"Am I the only one who asking you that? What are you doing here? And why did you slept here?" he asked innocently.

"You don't care!" I exclaimed

"I'm trying to ask nicely, why can't you reply nicely as well?" he got mad.

"you know what forget it, what do you want?" I said nonchalantly.

"Ohoooo so you forgot?" he's raising his one eyebrow.

"Forget what?" I asked in confusion

"You supposedly help me to do my presentation." Off rolled his eyes

Oh fuck

"what time is it?" I asked furious. He checked his expensive watch.

"It's 5:34 pm" he said

"I slept so long." I facepalm. "Let's go," I hurriedly stood and I cleaned my pants. Off stood as well and look at me confused. "Oh yeah, where are we?" I turned around to face him.

"What?" he didn't get me. What a stupid jerk.

"I mean, where are we going to study?" I explain annoyed

"in my house" he said.

I nodded and walked away, he's following behind quietly. "Ermm you want a ride?" he ask hesitantly

"no thanks. I have my motorbike with me. I'll just follow you to your house" he nodded. I put my helmet and I revved my engine

When we got on Off's house his mom embrace us a tight hugs. "Nice to see you here again Nong" Off mom said smiling at me sweetly. Off is so lucky to have a parent like her. She's so sweet and caring, I hope I have mom like her.

"So do I Khun" I wai'ed

"Ohoooo I already told you, don't call me 'Khun' or 'Ma'am'. Call me Auntie or Mom that much better." she giggles

"Chai khub" I chuckled

*chai in thai is Okay or Yes*

"Okay let's eat before you do, god knows what you two going to do" she teases us.

"Mommm we're just gonna study" Off whined in embarrassment.

"okay, fine" Off mom laugh

After we finished eating Off stand up. "Mom we're going to study room" Off spoke while he gave me a sign to stand up.

"Oh baby the study room are under renovation. You two can study in your own room." she informed her son.

"What?!" Off asked in frustration

"What? Your just gonna study right? What's wrong if you study in your own room?" She said emphase the word study.

Off look so tense. "Stop that Mom!" Off whined like a child

"What?" Off mom asked innocently. We looked at each other and laugh

"Shorty let's go" Off demanded.

"Ah ah" I stood and I smiled at Off's mom.

Off stumped angrily and he's sulking. I just followed behind him. As I entered his room, I am amaze of how cleaned and well organized the things in his room. I didn't expected it. I wonder my eyes around the room

"Hey! Are you gonna just there? Hurry up so you can go home early" Off said while rolling his eyes.

I walked near him and I sat next to him in the long sofa and I put my things on the small table. I got my notes out of my bag and Off took his laptop.

"Before I forgot again" I was shocked when he tossed a phone.

"How did you get this? Gosh I find it anywhere in the mall" I checked and opened my phone.

"Your welcome" he said.

I frowned "Okay. Thank you!"

"Can you say Thank you sincerely?" he rolled his eyes

"Thank you" I said lowly.

He nods and we do his presentation. After he finished the chapter one and he passed the laptop on me to check if he did it right.

While I'm busy checking and retyping his work when I felt Off staring at me closely. I just didn't mind him. Off lean his head on the table looking at me. I didn't even dared to look at him. I don't want us to become awkward.

~~~~~~~~

Hey Off that's stare is illegal 😆

PS. Please vote Offgun on best scene in KazzAward. Our parents deserves it

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW. THANKS A LOT!!