Chapter Twenty-three

Gun POV

"P'Gun!" Jane called me as she waved her hand on the air. She's sitting on the bench. I walked near her then we hug each other.

"I missed you" I mumbled, we still hugging.

"Missed you too P'" she replied and we broke the hugs.

We're on the mall, walking and looking around. I can tell that my sister is attractive, when we passed to some people they were double looking at my sister especially the boys.

"Isn't your dress is too short?" I look her dress as I raised my eyebrow.

"Aw? I don't want to wear long skirt, I may look old. And besides the length my skirt is fine, not too long not nor too short" she tell as she looked at her skirt

"Okay, okay" then I put my arm around Jane's shoulder.

Jane been shopping around. I just followed her and scrolling on my phone. Meanwhile when suddenly I saw Off with his girl. The same girl I saw last day in the bar kissing other guy. What a cheater. I don't want to tell by myself that his girlfriend cheated on him. It's not my business anymore. It's up to him to figure it out.

"P' let's eat. I'm hungry" Jane said cutely.

"Mmm" I simply replied then we entered a small restaurant.

We sat on the table waiting for our order. "you bought too much" I commented on the bags she have.

"I just didn't bought myself, of course I have one also" she handed my one of her bag. "Here"

"What is this?" I took the bag and I look what is inside

"I bought you a pair of shoes. Your shoes seems to be giving up" she laugh.

"Aw? So your making fun of me?" I reach her head and mess her hair.

"Ahh P'Gun. You mess my hair" Jane whined and pouted cutely. I chuckled.

"Come here I'll fix it" I tapped the lap.

She raised her eyebrow. "I'm grown up lady P'Gun" and she crossed her arms around her chest as she sit next to me.

I laugh "It's just like yesterday you whining because you want to sit on my lap. And look at you now, your being shy now. Time really goes fly. I miss my baby Jane" I pouted and I fix Jane's hair softly.

"Gun?" I looked at the girl who's greeted me.

"Mook" I was shocked when she's in front of us standing.

"is this seats are taken?" She asked my nicely.

I shook my head "Nope"

"can we take a seat her? The tables are unavailable here" She asked

"Of course you can" I smiled at her.

"Thank you so much Gun. Your so kind" she smiled back. "Off, Here!" she called Off from the counter.

"So glad that you saw a... vacant seat" Off trailed off since he saw us.