Chapter Thrity-eight

Off POV

"They all seems became weird" I said out if nowhere.

"All?!" and Krist exclaimed shocked.

(O_O)

"I m-mean.. P'Alrissa, Shorty and.. Mook"

"Why is Mook?" Tay asked suddenly. I quickly turned to him. I sighed before I answer Tay.

"Now I think I understand what Tay said, that he always see Mook talking to someone on her phone..."

"why?!" Tay.

(>_<)

I was surprised on Tay's reaction so I turned to him again before I answer him.

"Because earlier at school.. before Shorty and I parted ways and before I came here. I approached Mook. She was in front of the gym and furiously dialing on his phone so I approached her. As soon as I approached, he said 'Why you didn't answer?!'.. Her tone seemed very angry so I I asked her who she called. She was really surprised when I asked here, she did not know that I was behind here. I was confused by Mook because she seemed so scared suddenly when she found out I heard her. I don't know. So annoying!" I tell him what happened earlier.

"Did she answer you??" Tay asked while Krist staring at me. I just ignore them.

(O_O)

"What do you mean 'she answer!?'" I asked him annoyed.

"who is she talking to! I ask if you what did she answered when you asked him who he was talking to!" Tay growled.

(-.-)

"she said, it was Shayn" I replied, scowling.

"So, was it really S-shayn?" Tay asked like he was very interested! While Krist was staring at me intensely like he was waiting my answer.

(>>_<<)

"Shayn just arrived in time so, I immediately asked Shayn. Shayn showed us that she received no missed calls" I said.

"That means..??" Krist trailed off.

"She was not calling Shayn" I said seriously and the both of them was surprised.

"w-what did you say?" Tay. He was really weird. Tsk.

(-.-)

"Mook insists that Shayn was the one she was calling" I said sullenly and they were even more surprised. "Wait.. You are both weird!"

"W-what?! We're not!" Krist exclaimed and Tay didn't reply.
.
.

"So how did you react?!" Tay asked suddenly.

"Nothing... I will ask her that time but you called. I can't get her out of my mind, why did she lie to me? I know Shayn is saying the truth, she have evidence"

"W-what did you felt?" Krist.

"I'm irritated! Tsk. If you were on my position you'll get irritated as well! I feel that she hide something on me" I said pouting.