Chapter Twenty

Off POV

"AHHHHH" I get up immediately when I felt someone shaking me on my both shoulders.

My dream is so scary. I have a nightmare. I am trembling and I sweat a lot.

"Off, son are you okay?" I heard a familiar voice that I've miss so much.

I rubbed my eyes. "Dad!" I squell happily and I hugged him. He smile. "Dad I missed you" dad tapped my back.

"Missed you too, son" he replied. And I broke the hug

"When did you came back?" I asked happily. I saw mom is standing behind us looking at us in awe

"awhile ago" he replied and he stood and walked to mum where she is standing and dad put his arm around my Mom's shoulder.

My so happy that dad is already home. I miss him so much, he come home only once a month. He's always busy on our business but I understand him he's only doing that because he wants us to gave a comfortable life. My Dad was the one who tought me how to play basketball. He's very caring, thoughtful, loving father. He really want to spoil me, he gave everything I want. He's very supportive to me, just like my mom. I'm so blessed that I have parents like them.

"You fall asleep so maybe you didn't notice that you're dad arrived" Mom said looking at me.

I fell asleep? And why Shorty didn't wake me up?

The half of body is on the floor and the half is on the table. My head lie on my one arm. I look at the table and my notes and laptop are well organized above the table.

I nodded at mom said. "Umm Mom where is Shor-- Gun?" I scratched the back of my head.

"Aw he is the one the lovely boy earlier?" Dad asked looking at my mom. I frowned staring at them.

The fuck? LOVELY? god think I'm gonna throw up

"Yes hon. Gosh I really like him. He's so sweet and smart boy" Mom said with obvious admiration in her tone.

Dad pouted. "How about me? You didn't like me anymore" and he crossed his arms around his chest.

"Aw hon you know your the only one I love and of course, our son too" mom giggled and hug dad.

Sometimes my parents are like little children when they are showing their affection towards each other, it so cute tho. I just chuckled.

"Why he didn't wake me up and said he's leaving? I told you he don't have a manner" I frowned and I shake my head dramatically.

"Baby don't say that. Actually he tell us that don't wake you up because you seems exhausted. He don't want to you to bother" Mom shrugged. "Isn't he the sweetest, hon?" Mom look at dad cutely.

"He is, he is" dad nods smiling.

I roll my eyes. "Whatever" I nonchalantly reply. But deep inside I'm touch a little bit. As in a little okay?! Don't imagine things! I'm talking to my self again. I think it is a disease.