Chapter Twelve

Off POV

I clean my bruises all over my face shit it's stingy. When I finished cleaning my wounds tidy, I went downstairs to have a dinner. I wear pair of pajamas with a little giraffe print. Lazily sit on the chair where I'm facing Shorty. Mom still talking and laughing while Shorty just smiling awkwardly, what a fake.

Shorty look at me blankly and gave him deadly look. For a second moment later, Shorty choked suddenly and he trying to hold his laughter. I frowned and I look down where he was looking. Is he mocking my clothes? Fuck! I forgot I am wearing pajamas with giraffe designed dammit! He will teased me for sure arrghhh.

"oh babyyy are you okay now?" Mom pay attention on me and I look at her

"Moommm can you stop calling me baby?" I whined. Mom and Shorty laugh.

"Sure little boy" fuck. Mom said and he winked at me. And she got up "I'll gonna get the deserts" and she's gone.

I look at Shorty smiling teasingly. And he mouthed Baby at me. I gave him middle finger and I roll my eyes.

****
After mom tell all my embarrassing history I made when I was young, Shorty need to go and I feel relief. The shameful stories are enough I've got already humiliated.

"I'm going khun" Shorty stand and he wai.

My stood up too "Thank you for saving my son's ass nong. I really enjoy talking to you. Hope see you again"

"I hope not" I whispered

"Sure kab" Shorty replied my mom while smirking at me

"Baby can you give Gun a lift? It's late" mom pleaded

"It's okay, I won't bother you anymore" he smiled

"Mom he don't want to. That's alright, he's old enough even his height is not" mom elbowed me slightly. Gun glared at me

"No, you will accompanied him even just outside of the village" mom said seriously. I guess I don't have a choice.

"Okay okay" I said defeated

I went where I park my car. Shorty follow me silently. I hopped inside the car but Shorty still standing outside.

"What? Are you not going to get in? I'm not going to open the door for you!" I exclaimed and I mentally rolled my eyes.

Then he hopped in too. We rode in a comfortable silent when we got outside of the village I stop the engine then Shorty spoke suddenly "Is your bruises still sting?" he asked and he checking my face closer, as in close that I can already feel his breathe. I freeze, he came closer and closer I don't know what to do. I close my eyes automatically.

A moment later I opened my eyes. I look at him shyly. Shorty frowning and confused.

"W-what?" I stammer ashamed

"are you expecting me to kiss you? You know you can say if you really want" he teased and he chuckled. Then he smirked before he hopped out

Bullshit! Fuck! Damn!

"Asshole!" I growled.

"Thanks for the ride!" he said teasingly and he waved. I rolled my eyes

I drive back home faster. Fuck! What is happening to me?

My phone ring and Mook's number popped up. Then I smile absently Mook's text is the only good thing happened today. I park my car on our garage then I reply Mook's text

*Text Conversation*

"Hey hon, sorry I forgot didn't make it earlier, I have sudden appointment. I'm so sorry. Praise to God I really want to go"
-receive 7:54pm-

"Babe it's okay. Maybe we can go out tomorrow, after class?"
-sent 7:57pm-

"That's great! See you tomorrow, then"
-receive 7:58pm

"see you tomorrow❤"
-sent 7:59pm-

I off my phone then I got out of my car then I go straight to my room. My day was rough, I need fully rest to gain my strength again. My mind still bothering by the short, annoying, weird guy.

Gun POV

I'm enjoying teasing Off. He's really annoyed and irritated makes me want to tease him even more. The smile on my face didn't disappear when I got to our apartment.

"Ohooo. What that smile means? Anything good happened to you this day? Is your Jane did something to you?" New asked as he saw me entered the apartment. I straighten my posture and I face him blankly.

"Shut up" I say calmly

"Ehh? Anyways why are you late?" he asked I didn't answer him instead I go straight to the stairs to go in my room "Ai'Gun! Aren't you gonna ate?"

"I've already eaten" I replied continuing step on the stairs

"What? Where?" he yelled

"To Off's house" I yelled back

"WHAT THE HELL?!" he say in shock. That's the last words I've heard because I close my room door when I got in upstairs

I slump my back on my bed. Gosh I'm so exhausted, a lot just has happened today. I think of what's Jane said

~~~
A/N: I know I have a lot of errors in my past chapters, sorry for that. To be honest I'm too lazy to proofreading. But sometimes, if I have time I edited it tho. Sorry for inconvenience.