Chapter Forty

"Ha!" I sigh loudly with full of sarcasm. "And whose stupid do you think will gonna believe what you said?!" I asked him, fuming mad "You don't love her but why you date her?! You pathetic cheater!"

"Off, enough. L-let them explain first" P'Alrissa trembling said. I tried to calm myself as I held her arms.

"I see you just my Nong and you know that! I told it so many times but you do nothing but to cry and beg to me!!" Oab yelled at Mook.

"W-what do you mean, beg?!" P'Alrissa ask confused.

"Mook caught me.. kissing someone—"

"What?! My God this is unbelievable! All this time both of you just fooling us!?" she shouted louder.

"I d-didn't want it!" Oab shouted back at her. "I am explaining my side here! I don't need you to believe me but please! Please listen to me first" Oab lower his voice in the last sentence.

"Oab stop lying! Don't act like you don't want all of that! Don't act like innocent here! And don't blame others to all of your sins!" I furiously shouted at him.

"I said listen to me first!" He suddenly shouted again. "It's started... When Mook saw me kissing Alex— and I didn't want it! It's Alex.. Alex like me for so long. He always stick on my side even though he knows that I already had a girlfriend. And don't tell me to avoid him, because I can't... We've been friends so long." he heave while telling us but his attention was on Alrissa. "I saw Mook when once I met Off and her on the Mall. That was the first time I saw her-- and I admit, she look beautiful. But I feel nothing towards her! And 2 days after meeting Mook... She saw me kissing Alex—"

"Where?!" P'Alrissa angrily asked.

"At Park"

"What are you doing there?!" P'Alrissa turn his attention to Mook.

"When I also met Oab, I already like him. The first time we met" Mook didn't look at Alrissa, she just look down and cry.

'What the hell?!'

I remember that day. I remember I introduced Mook to Oab when we met. If I really know that this will happen I chose not to introduce her to Oab.

I pity myself. I can do nothing but to sigh heavily.

"Y-yes.. I-it's true. At first Oab just see me as his Nong" Mook looked at Oab furiously. "Because if you don't like me back, why you chose to cheat on P'Alrissa?!"

"All because you blackmailed me! Because you said if I'm not gonna accompany you, you will tell Alrissa that me and Alex are dating!"

"Why are you scared?! HAHAHA and now are you blaming me?!"

"What the hell Mook!" Oab growled like a lion.

"I can't understand. I don't understand even just one!" I shouted but they don't even looked at me.

"When Mook saw us, I tried to explain that Alex and I don't have a thing. I explained that Alex like me but I don't like him back!!" He yelled at Mook then he slowly turned to Alrissa "She always threatened me that she will tell you that Alex and I has a relationship when I will not accompany her"

PAAAAKKKK~ PAAAAKKKK

P'ALRISSA SLAPPED OAB TWICE! SHE SLAPPED HIM IN RIGHT AND LEFT CHEEKS!!!

"So you come with here?! That's so stupid Oab! You makes us fool! Do you think I will believe your stupid reason?! You don't want me to know that you and Alex don't have relationship so you chose to date Mook and you cheat on us, my cousin!" P'Alrissa still shouting. I agree on what P'Alrissa said. "I know you Oab.." she trailed off while crying. "before you became mine, I knew your past! And I'm so stupid because I believe you won't gonna cheat on me"