Chapter thirty-six

Off POV

Unfortunately when I entered the dean's office I saw Mrs. Karin standing in front of Shorty scolding him.

"How long do you plan to stay like this?" Mrs. Karin shouting at Shorty but he don't answer.

When they heard the door closed they all look at me!

(>_<)

'Damn this is awkward'

"Mr. Jumpol sit down" Grandpa say. He obviously surprise at me.

"Yes, Dean" I replied shyly.

President Phunsawat stare at me. I got scared suddenly.

"Sit down" he said nonchalantly.

"Y-yes p-president" I nervously answered.

'What are they discussing about?'

I turned to see Shorty.. I saw in his eyes, he was scared and nervous but his expression of his face is blank. I couldn't understand what would I feel to him. I feel like I'm more nervous for him! If you observe Mrs. Phunsawat she's like a furious tiger who protecting his property to her enemies.

It seems something throbbed my heart.

(>>_<<)

Our attention goes to the opened door. Tay and Krist entered then they wai'ed and greeted all.

"Good afternoon khub" Tay and krist.

"Have a seat" Grandpa said.

"Yes Dean" they replied and they sat on the vacant couch.

Grandpa look at three of us, his face show that he didn't know what he will do. It's obviously Shorty and Mrs. Phunsawat are fighting. The office is filled with quietness at the moment.

"Why can't you answer me?!" Mrs. Phunsawat broke the silent of the room. "I want to know how long you plan to be like that?!" She yelled again.

"Mom" Jane butt in when Shorty didn't answer her. "You're embarrassing him.."

"Because that's how he should-"

"Mom... Please" Jane stopped Mrs. Karin. "I'm begging you" she begged.

"You don't have idea how embarrassed I was to have him in 'our' family" Mrs. Karin said "and now you want me to stop embarrassing him?!"

(O_O)

"Because it's not all P' fault!!" Jane yell back

"Ohoo! Stop covering him up!"

"I am not!" Jane shouted then Mrs. Karin didn't reply

'Damn! What are happening to them?'

"I'm not covering him up mom! It's just, I'm aware of everything that hap---"

"Why you didn't tell us?!!" Mrs. Karin yelled at Jane.

(>_<) <----- Shorty

"First and foremost he didn't tell us that he's in Thailand!!" Mrs. Karin yelled "how long have you been here?!" She turned to Shorty.

"2 y-years" Shorty answered.

"And you knew about this?" She turn at Jane who just look at her lap "damn! And you didn't tell us?!"