Chapter Twenty-nine

Off POV

It's been a week since the stressful day happened. My routine back to normal, go to school, attending class, practicing basketball after class and repeat. Sometimes me and Mook met if we have both free time. New is still on the hospital, thank God his operation became successful he's healing now. And about Shorty, well sometimes I've seen him around the cafeteria or parking lot but he seems to be in a hurry. I tried to talk to him but he just look at me and walked away.

Is he avoiding me?

I sighed and I throw my back on my soft bed. I took my phone on the table beside my bed. I scrolled up and down on my instagram then I dumbfounded search Shorty's name on ig. Hoping that I will find a little information about him. I'm not interested to him, got it? I'm just... Curious. (A/N: Sure. If you say so ;) )

After I've search so many possible name that Shorty used but I saw nothing. I feel disappointed? Sadden? Unhappy?

'Maybe you just miss him Off' suddenly my subconscious popped up my mind.

"What?! No way!" I answered my self irritated as I softly throw my phone beside me.

'Yes you are. You're just denying' my subconscious fought back.

I sat up and I rubbed my face with my both hands. "Okay! Maybe! I just miss teasing him. That's all!" I yelled at myself.

'okay sure'

"Fuck shit I must be insane. I just didn't talk to myself but I'm also arguing myself." I mumbled

*Ring~

Krist is calling. I reached my phone again.

"Bro! Are you awake?" Krist questioned actively.

"Mmm" I groggily reply.

"Aw?! Are you coming with us?"

"Where are you going and whom do you with?" I asked

"With Tay. Where going to Mall to buy fruits and foods for New and Gun" Krist replied. I was shocked and a little bit excited.

"Really?" I'm trying not to sound excited "I'll go with you"

"okay let just meet in the mall. Okay? Just got up and change"

"okay okay" then I hang up the phone.

*******

Tay POV

"Bro!" I saw Krist walking in the Mall with his phone.

"Tay! Off still not here?" he looked around.

I shook my head "Let's just wait him here" I said then I texted him.

To Off: Hey dumbass where are you?

From Off: I'm here, behind your back

I frowned. I was startled when someone tapped my shoulder harshly.

"Let's go?" Off tell us.