Adopted by the Billionaireโœ”๏ธ

Por 00Kyros00

โžค STARTED: MARCH 14, 2020 โžค ENDED: DECEMBER 12, 2020 ๐˜๐˜๐˜Ž๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜š๐˜› ๐˜™๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜’๐˜๐˜•๐˜Ž: ๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜›๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜™-๐˜‹๐˜ˆ๐˜œ๐˜Ž๏ฟฝ... Mais

characters
[1]
FLASHBACK
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
23] Season 2 Introduction!
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
35
[35]
[36]
brief message from me
[37]
[38]
[39]
Season 3 Introduction!
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
THE THREE BODYGUARDS
[44]
45
[45]
[46]
[47]

[18]

41.7K 1.2K 132
Por 00Kyros00

Antonio's POV

I made it to my bedroom and turned the shower on, while waiting for the shower to warm up I threw my jeans off and discarded my jacket into the dirty hamper.

I probably should get the couch cleaned...As I thought of the events that had taken place moments ago,

"Alexa call Mary" I said while I was scrubbing my hair.

"Calling Mary" Alexa says in her usual robotic tone.

"Mr. Smith what can I do for you?" she asks.

"Mary I understand it's a bit late but  I would like you to thoroughly clean my couch" I said.

"Yes. Of course it's not a problem" Mary says.

"Thank you. I'll give you triple the pay" I said then I told Alexa to hang up.

after taking my shower, I had turned the knob off and stepped onto my white fluffed up rug and dried my hair as I grabbed some loose pants to wear.

I had left my room just to check on Ellie and to see if she was sleeping okay, I quietly opened the door to Ellie's Room.

I saw that she was sleeping horizontally and had the blankets all over the place which I stifle a laugh and knew she was sleeping soundly. .

I carefully went over to her bedside table and saw she had a smile on her face.

I didn't know what she was dreaming but I was glad she wasn't having a nightmare.

I caressed her cheek I gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead.

Then she began to mumble something so incoherent, that i tried to listen to what she was saying but it was unsuccessful

I got walked away from the bedside and made my way to the exit.

*****

I woke up at 5am and I did my normal exercise.

After 30 minutes of intense exercise I went to take another shower.

Mary had the couch cleaned and it smelled like the day I bought the penthouse.

I sat on the edge of my bed and I received a message from my mother.

I opened the text. -son we should have dinner together soon, now did you see what I did?-
I chuckled,

She started with son and ended with soon.

She really needs to get a hobby instead of coming up with cringe worth jokes.

I just didn't understand how she can miss my father.

Heck I didn't shed a tear for him at all.

-mom it's great to hear from you. And yes we should get together perhaps next month? I' got my hands full- I sent.

Then I put my phone on my bedside table.

About an hour later.

It was 7 in the morning now.

I went and knocked at the room Jenna was residing in.

She opened it.

"I'll be taking off. Tell Ellie that I had urgent business to get to" I said.

She was still half asleep but she nodded.

I didn't trust that she would remember so I wrote a note and placed it on Ellie's door.

I grabbed my jacket and closed my penthouse door.

"Cortez I found out Henry Locks isn't Ellie's biological father" I said while I hit the ground floor in the elevator.

"I just heard from Mat. he arrived at my clinic with his groin hurting and it was quite a sight" Cortez laughs.

"About that. Ellie may of hit him there unknowingly" I explained.

"That kid sure is something. Remember her next appointment is June 24th" Julian says.

"Yes. I'll make sure to mark it in the calendar" I said.

Then I walked into my car and I put Julian on the car's bluetooth.

"Mat and I will look into Henry Locks" Julian says.

"Right. And could you also look into Julia Locks" I said.

"Of course. Also I presume you are going to ask for a DNA screening?" Cortez says.

Yep he was on point.

"Yes that's exactly what I wanted you to do" I chuckled as I made a left turn.

"Cortez. I'm meeting with the social workers about adoption forms. I'll phone you later but I need to talk with Mat" I said.

"Alright. Take care drive safely" Cortez said. 

I clicked the end call on my steering wheel.

I selected Mat's number next.

"Mat. I greatly apologize for what happened yesterday" I said.

"Hey it's cool. I could see why you are so taken to Ellie" Mat laughs.

"That is true. But somehow it's like a invisible pull towards her" I chuckled.

Then the traffic light turned red.

"Yeah I visited Julian and said about that Henry isn't her actual father" Mat begins to say.

"Yes I just called him a few moments ago" I said still waiting for the light to change to green.

"Right, well I managed to dig up information on Julia Locks. She was a barren" Mat said.

The light turned green.

"A barren? Then how is Ellie conceived?" I asked.

"I don't know man. This is a pretty hard investigation. Like I can't trace who Ellie's real parents are" Mat continues.

"Who knew that a child would make my life a bit more exciting" I sarcastically said.

"Indeed. So we know that Ellie was adopted prior to Julia's death" Mat proceeded.

I turned right and I parked by the cafe.

"Mat I'm meeting with the social worker. Maybe they'll know" I said.

"Alright. I'll continue to dig some information" Mat said.

I had ended the call seeing as the building was in front of me now, so I I turned the car off.

Walking up to the building I opened it and the aroma of coffee and cookies lingered the cafe.

While looking around I saw the black uniform of the woman's voice.

"Greetings" she said as I took my seat.

"Hello" I said a bit short.

"I found some information that Henry Locks is not her actual father" I said setting the documents that Mat gave me.

She scanned it over.

"Yes I know. He and his wife weren't able to have a baby so they adopted Ellie when she was only 8 months old. It's a close adoption" The social worker says.

"How should I address you" I asked.

"Just call me Florence" The social worker said.

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

9.6M 458K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...
58.2K 3.5K 36
Book #4 of the Fairytale series. Can be read as a stand-alone. What is time to a man who has loved her for five years. Five long ones and yet maki...
113K 8.5K 29
โš ๏ธโš ๏ธโš ๏ธ Disclaimer- The story contain mature as well as violent content and also strong language that may be disturbing to some people. This book dose...
3.3K 246 41
All is fair in love, war and Business. Is it though? Grace never had it easy when it came to life. First she had to deal with her parents trying rip...