Little Things

بواسطة fizzyfiction

A Niall Horan based fanfic. "I'm in love with you, and all these little things" Allyson Parker, a twenty year... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Spin-Off

Chapter 64

694 41 48
بواسطة fizzyfiction

Songs of Inspiration :

You and Me - Lifehouse

Let Her Go - Passenger

In My Bones - Ron Pope ( I LOVE LOVE LOVE RON POPE )

Allyson's POV

"I can't believe you are leaving tomorrow, already," I sigh. It seems like just yesterday he arrived, but that was six days ago, and it's now the Tuesday night before he leaves. It's crazy how fast time flies when you are with the ones that make you the most happy.

"I know, I'm sorry I could only stay for a week," Niall frowns.

We are sitting side by side on my couch with both of our pairs of feet resting on the coffee table. I tilt my foot to the side, hitting his, and he does it back. We continue this little game of footsy for a while, not wanting to think about the events tomorrow will bring us.

"Harry is going to have an extra twenty five suitcases after all that shopping," I say, to which Niall laughs.

"I know, and half of the stuff he bought is pointless. Like why did he need a cappuccino-blender-food mixer in one? He has all three of those, why does he need a machine for all three functions? Who knows," he laughs and I can't help but giggle.

"At least it's a pretty pink color," 

"He's such a girl," Niall chuckles.

"Is that a bad thing-to be a girl?" I raise my eyebrows.

"N-no," he stutters, and then clears his throat.

"I was kidding, and I know you were too," I laugh.

But, I'm not totally kidding. Sometimes I think I am actually a feminist, because I really do think females should be treated with a lot more respect that we "supposedly recieve" when it's pretty obvious we don't. Even though his remark wasn't serious, I do feel prominent on this topic.

"Good, cause you know how much I like you, so don't try to think otherwise," Niall leans in to kiss me on my cheek but I turn my head so his lips meet my pony tail.

"Gross, Allyson! I don't want to kiss your hair! I wanna kiss those lips of yours, but I settled for your cheek and you didn't even give me that," he frowns.

"Aw poor baby," I mimic his attitude in a sarcastic tone, but this sets a gleam into Niall's eyes, and I instantly regret making fun of him.

"What was that?" he edges his voice, and positions his body slowly to be higher than me, and places his arm on the head of the couch.

"Nothing," I mumble.

"No, no no. You definitely said something, wanna repeat what you said?" he places his other arm on the other side of me, forcing me to lay down on the couch with him towering over me.

"Nope," I say shyly, as he quickly places his hands on me.

I am sent into fits of laughter as he tickles my stomach and jets his fingers into my sides.

I attempt to yell at him to stop, but I can't form any words due to my lack of ability to breathe in between giggles.

Instead, I try to kick him off of me because my arms are immobile as I clutch my stomach.

I am unsuccessful at kicking him because I just miss and hit air, until I swing my knee and hit him in one spot that I really did not want to hit.

Niall instantly falls back, biting his lip, trying to hold back either crying in pain or screaming at me.

This time, I'm the one who towers over Niall, but unlike him I am not a mean ruler, but a nice one who will not attack those that are below.

"Oh my God are you okay? I'm so so so sorry I really didn't mean to," I blurt out, not knowing what to do. 

He doesn't reply, but closes his eyes instead. Ouch, he doesn't even want to look at me.

"Give me a minute," he groans, and I decide to awkwardly remove myself from the situation by slowly getting up from the couch and heading into the kitchen.

I really don't know what to do, because I'm a girl and we don't have issues like that, besides getting hit in the boob but that doesn't even hurt that bad.

I open my freezer and pull out an ice pack, and then grab a towel so it's not as cold.

"Here you go," I shamefully hand him the ice pack when I reach him, but he only laughs.

"I'm fine, love. I don't need an ice pack. It just hurts a bit, but I'm fine," he tells me and I want to punch myself in the face. 

"Don't be so embarassed, it was bound to happen sooner or later, I knew you wanted my dick pretty bad but I didn't know this badly," he says and my face fries up like a greasy pan.

"Niall!" I shriek, covering my face and running away to the kitchen, but he only stands up from the couch and wraps his arms around me before I can really escape.

"Sh, it's okay. I would want my dick if I were you too," he whispers into my ears and I feel like I want to die in the moment.

"Niall, stop," I whine.

"I know, I know. I'm just teasing you. I'm waiting until you want too," he says.

"Want to what?" I ask, confused.

"You know...do the dirty,"

I can't help but burst into laughter, just at his Irish accent saying those three words.

"Maybe first you should put a ring on my finger," I tell him in an unserious tone.

"Okay, I will. Someday, maybe not today, but I will," he says, and surprisingly his words seem pretty honest. I didn't expect him to actually take the idea of marriage for consideration. 

I have never even thought of the future with Niall, to be completely honest. I am thankful for the moment and relationship we are in now, and I don't want to rush or push him into doing something that he doesn't want to do, forcing him away from me. 

"I wasn't serious," I tell him.

"But I am," he whispers seductively into my ear and I melt at the soft tone that sends goosebumps down my spine.

Right now, I wish I was one of those girls that didn't mind giving herself up so easily and giving herself to any boy that turns her on, but I've always believed sex should be after marriage, it's just something I feel is right. Not for religious purposes, because I'm actually not the most religious person. I used to go to church every Sunday when I was living with my parents,  but I haven't since then. It's not that I don't want too, it's just that I don't really think of it.

"I really don't want to leave you," he kisses my ear after he says this which turns me into more of a puddle at his feet.

"Then don't," I compromise.

"I have too. I have to work, go to interviews, award shows, prep for our next tour..." he trails off, and I don't even want to think of him touring the world for months without barely any contact. I can barely handle the long distance as is, right now. I can't even imagine what him being on tour will entail.

'I know," I sigh.

"Come with me," he says.

"I can't, and you know that," I tell him. I have to get a job, hopefully with that guy Niall is trying to set me up to work for, and I have to get my life at least some what stable before I just get on a plane and fly away across the globe.

"If you won't come with me tomorrow, then you are coming with me to Ireland for Christmas," 

I am happy he brings up this topic, because this seems more practical than leaving tomorrow on a whim.

"I'll think about it," I tell him.

"Okay," he says.

Less than a few seconds later he speaks up again, "Have you thought about it yet?"

"Niall!" I swat at his arm and he releases me, so I turn to face him this time, and he places his hands on my lower back.

"I just hate to be away from you," he frowns.

"I know, I hate it too," I look deep into his ocean blue eyes that just always blow me away from the beauty of them. How can one person be so attractive? 

"I should probably pack up my stuff," he says quietly and I nod as he takes his arms away from me.

I walk in front of him to lead him up the stairs to gather his things, and when I reach the top step he slaps my butt, for which I scold him for doing so.

It takes around ten minutes of depressing silence to gather all of his stuff and clean up around my room. Every night Niall stayed here, he slept in my bed, and each night we progressively became closer.

Niall excuses himself from the room to get something to eat, nothing surprising.

Theres a knock on the door that I didn't even realize was closed as I zip up one of Niall's suitcases.

"Come in," I yell out to the visitor, as Harry walks in with his wallet.

"I know I missed Black Friday with all the great deals because I was off shopping with Jordan, but I was wondering if I could buy some any paintings that you have left?" he says, and I'm taken back.

"Harry, you don't have to do that. I appreciate the thought, though," I tell him.

"No, I'm serious. I want to redecorate around my house back in London, and theres no better way than to get some beautiful art work up on the walls to pretty the place up a bit," he smiles.

"Oh," my face blushes. "You can check my closet to see everything I have left, but don't feel obligated."

He makes his way to my closet as I gather all of Niall's bags into a confined area, and notice Harry as he struggles with what seems like fifty paintings in his arms.

"I'm buying everything, if that's okay. I just can't decide, I love them all," he says.

"Harry, you don't ha-"

"I know I don't, but I want too. Get over it," he says.

"Fine, take them all then," I tell him, and don't bring up a price because he is not paying me for those, I was planning on just storing them away or disposing of most of them.

"I'll leave your payment downstairs after I pack these away," he says and leaves the room before I can counter argue.

Harry is too good for the world, it just doesn't deserve him.

I walk downstairs and clean up around a bit while waiting for Morgan and Jordan to arrive with the Chinese food they left to buy what seems like forever ago.

Niall and Harry enter through the front door, followed by Mark.

"All packed up for an early flight," Mark claps his hands together with a smile, but Harry and Niall only sport frowns. I knew Niall was upset about leaving, but I didn't know Harry was too.

"I wanna stay in America," Harry crosses his arms, and this gesture reminds me of something a little Timmy would do.

"Well, we are going back to London so don't complain, suck it up boys. You'll get to see your little lady friends sooner or later," Mark pats both of them on the backs and pushes them forward.

Lady friends?

I didn't know there was a plural.

"Morgan and Jordan should be back with the Chinese food soon," I tell the company and Niall's face lights up for a second, but then dims down again.

"I love Chinese," he says, but the tone of his voice does not meet his words.

Harry and Niall sit down at the bar as I stand across, and Mark finds his way to the living room.

We talk about pointless topics, just trying to think about anything and everything that doesn't involve their departure, but that's the one thought that is at the tip of eveyones tongue.

A half an hour later, the Chinese food finally arrives.

"What the hell took so long?" I ask as Jordan empties the bags of food to take the small packaged white containers out and placing them on the counter for everyone to devour.

"Be happy I even agreed to pick up the damn food," it's not much of an answer, but I didn't expect much of one from him.

We all eat in silence around the island, as the time together ticks by.

"So how long are you in the area for?" Harry points one of his chopsticks at Jordan.

"Oh, I live in Boston," Jordan answers and Harry and Niall seem confused.

"Then why are you staying here?" Niall asks, his voice hinting a bit of anger from what I can tell.

"Because I can," he slurps up a noodle and I elbow him for his poor manners, but this doesn't phase him.

"Don't you have your own place?" Niall pries.

"Yeah, but I like it here better right next to your little lady," he puts his arm around me and squeezes my waist. Niall's eyes grow darker and his eyebrows straighten to a crisp.

"Actually, I offered him to stay a night because it was getting late when he was here, and he never left," I give Niall a proper answer, and he softens at this.

Although I want Niall to always be happy, theres something I like about him being angry and over protective, and the sexy gleam in his eyes while in this state.

"Don't worry, I won't fuck her because I know you haven't," Jordan says and I drop my chopsticks.

"Jordan did you really have to bring that up at dinner?" at this point I'm really done with Jordan, that was disrespectful and rude, especially since he has been staying under my roof for longer than his intended stay.

"I'm just making a point," he smirks.

"Do you think this is funny or something? Because the only thing I think is funny about that remark was how you assume it's that you will restrain from screwing me, when I'm the one who's steering away from you," I snap back and Harry bursts a quick laugh, but then coughs it off, realizing it's not the best time to laugh.

Jordan for once in his life doesn't have something to say back, and we all finish our food in another silence.

---

After washing my face and getting into my pajamas, I head to my bedroom to find Niall already laying in my bed, his nose in his phone. I suppose he's on Twitter or Instagram or one of the many social medias that he always seems to be on. It's great that he connects with his fans, and I love seeing how happy some of them get when he reaches out to them.

I crawl next to him, and lay my head down with about half a foot in between us.

Niall clicks his phone off and places it on his chest, folding his hand over it, giving me his full attention.

"I'm sorry about Jordan's attitude. There's nothing between us, he's just like that. He's always been that way...cocky and sarcastic. But he really is a good guy, I promise. You just have to give him time," I break the silence.

"I trust you," Niall says, staring at the ceiling, as I look at his flawless features.

"I trust you, too," I tell him.

I wonder what goes on in that pretty little mind of his, as he stares intently at the blank ceiling, even though there is nothing written up there.

"Do you like me?" Niall perks up.

"What?" I blurt in shock.

"Do you like me?" he repeats his words as he turns to face me, even though I heard them clearly the first time.

"Niall you have to be joking," I tell him.

"Answer the question," he says.

"Yes. I do. More than anything. And it's not that I even like you anymore, it's like I can't live without you," I mean every word I say.

He doesn't respond, but glances back up to return his stare at the ceiling.

"Thank you," he mutters.

"For what?"

"No one has ever actually liked me before. I haven't dated a whole lot of girls since this whole One Direction thing, but every girl I have been with only likes me because of my career. Actually, she doesn't even like me because of it, she just uses me as some sort of title," he admits and my heart aches at the thought of somewhat treating him so poorly.

And I don't understand why, this boy is amazing, too perfect that perfect doesn't even fit. 

"Well, I don't like you because of that. To be honest, sometimes I wish you were just some normal Boston kid and you could buy an apartment next door and we can spend everyday together," 

"I know, me too, Allyson. Me too."

I place his hand on his that rests on top of his phone, and feel the warmth radiate through me, just like it always does. 

"I don't want to pressure you into this whole Ireland for Christmas thing, but I really really want you to come, and I already told my mom and she's so excited and-"

"I will come. For certain this time. I will, no matter what," I interrupt him, and his neck snaps towards me, revealing his beaming smile and squinted eyes.

"Really? You would do that? For me?" he asks uncertain, and I laugh at how he just can't grasp how much he means to me, much more than I mean to him, most definitely.

"Really," I say, widening my eyes for effect as he turns his head back but keeps the smile plastered on his face that I love.

"Can we pull an all nighter until I have to leave for the airport?" he asks.

"If that's what you want to do, I'm in," I tell him.

"Okay, but if I ever get boring just tell me," he says, and for the rest of the night we lay awake talking about just about everything we can. 

Just because we can.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

6K 111 42
A fan fiction about One Direction. Love story about flaws, selflessness, trust, loyalty, heartbreaks and more.
59.9K 1K 77
I love the boys to bits and I also love wattpad and so I've started to write this. I hope anyone who reads this enjoys it. :)
Us بواسطة Leona Riley

القصة القصيرة

26 0 26
A teenage girl meets a really hot guy who ends up to be her best friend's cousin and they live happily ever after. But what if it isn't as happy as i...
68 0 7
Harry dated Taylor, but then realized he much preferred boys and broke the relationship off to be with the love of his life, Louis. Taylor was still...