Little Things

By fizzyfiction

A Niall Horan based fanfic. "I'm in love with you, and all these little things" Allyson Parker, a twenty year... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Spin-Off

Chapter 62

517 33 6
By fizzyfiction

Songs for Inspiration:

Blank Space - Taylor Swift

Last Chance - Maroon 5

Feel Again - One Republic

Allyson's POV

Suddenly my eyes open and try to adjust to the darkness of my room. I don't know why I have awoke so suddenly until I glance over at Niall who is shaking in his slumber, and the small light from the moon outside my windows reflects the droplets of sweat covering his pale face.

"Niall?" I gasp, my own face portraying a ghost as all of the color disappears from my cheeks.

I crawl next to him and lift myself up to look down at him. 

"Niall!" I shake his arms a bit, and then try moving the flattened hair off of his forehead, trying everything to wake him up from whatever misery he is receiving from his dream. Or should I say, nightmare.

"Niall!" I raise my voice, anxiety over taking me, as a small groan escapes his plump lips.

What if he doesn't wake up?

I shake the thought out of my head, not wanting to think of the worst possible ways this could end.

"Allyson," he mutters and I feel my eyes watering up.

"Niall, I'm right here," I try shaking him again but nothing works.

"No!" he yells, his body reacting by shaking uncontrollably and I am frozen not knowing what to do.

"Don't touch her!" his voice is raising, and tears are streaming down my face at this point.

"HARRY!" I scream at the top of my lungs, not knowing what time it even is in the middle of night, or early morning, but having no other choice. Maybe he knows what to do, because I don't have a clue.

I hope this isn't something Niall goes through regularly, because I can't stand to see him in this pain.

"Allyson," his voice cries and my heart shatters.

"Niall, I'm right here, I'm right here babe I'm here, I'm safe," I don't know what to say at this point, so I try to whisper into his ear as my tears choke back my words.

I sigh in relief when his eyes flutter open, and the moment they focus on me he graps my arms and pulls me quickly and tightly into his arms. 

"I'm right here, I'm not going anywhere," I reassure him, my voice cracking with the wet tears racing down my cheeks, yet a smile beams on my face at how ecstatic I am to see him awaken and out of that nightmare that was killing him from the inside out.

Neither of us says anything and the door snaps open and smashes into the wall as a panting Harry races next to the bed after flickering on the lights.

"What's wrong?" he asks and his face is a pure piece of white sheet paper, and he is clearly out of breath.

"Everything's better now. Sorry for waking you up," I apologize, he is obviously very worried.

"Are you sure? Is everyone okay? Niall you alright mate?" 

Niall doesn't reply, but only nods his head as he takes no shame in keeping my wrapped in his arms while I lay into him.

"I'm glad everyone is safe. I thought something terrible was wrong. Thank God not," he laughs to himself and clutches his sides.

"Thank you for coming up here," I tell him as he says goodnight and goes back downstairs where is he staying on the pull out couch.

Neither Niall nor I speak, but he slowly rubs my back in the same pace for what seems like eternity, and I enjoy the embrace and never want to leave it.

"I'm so sorry," Niall mutters into my mess of hair. 

"For what?"

"Waking you up,"

"Niall, you have to be ridiculous," I sigh.

"It's just that...they had you. They-" he shakes his head and discontinues his thought and moves on, "I'm glad your safe, with me."

"Niall, I'm never going to leave you. Ever," I promise him. 

And I mean it. The only way he will ever get me to leave him is if he wants to leave me. And that I can't argue, because I would want to leave me, too.

"I don't want to pry, but what was the um, nightmare about?" I ask as sweetly as possible.

He doesn't respond at first, but then shifts his body against the head board, and I lay against it to with my back but he only pulls me back with my head now resting on his chest. He runs his hands through my hair, playing with it in between his fingers in his deep thought.

"It was the car crash," is all he says, and I wait for him to finish but he never does.

"What car crash?" 

"Yours."

What?

"You dreamt about my car crash?" I gasp. 

"I get these nightmares sometimes...I'm in the passenger seat but you never notice me there. I know what's going to happen every time. You aren't going to see the truck coming and it's going to hit you. And every time I see the light flash in your eyes and," he gulps, pain written plain across his face as his eyes replay the horrifying story in them.

He continues, "then it's too late. I can't help you, and then these people come, and they take you away and no one even says anything to me, they all ignore me. It's like I'm there, but just as an apparition. I'm not actually there, just some witness that doesn't even matter. And then they take you away from me and I just-" he full on sobs and I pull him closer to me.

"I'm safe, Niall. I'm fine, more than fine. Never been better, actually. And that's the truth," I tell him, my own tears silently streaming down my rosy cheeks.

"I know, it's just all surreal," he swallows.

I wipe the tears from his perfectly round cheeks, and I contemplate kissing his soft lips to take away the pain, but I don't know if he would be weirded out by the random act of affection.

"I'm sorry I woke you up," he apologizes for what seems like the millionth time.

"Stop saying you're sorry. Don't be. Everyone gets nightmares every so often," 

"I guess," he mumbles.

"Did you say you've had this nightmare, more than once?" I ask softly, and he nods.

.I bite back my curiosity that only wants to pry more questions, and give him a few more moments to regain himself. It was a traumatizing experience, what we just went through. He deserves time to recover.

The way his lips were parted as my name desperately slipped from those lips that I crave to be against mine, and how his body shook with pain. And the sweat covering his beautiful face, every part was just as difficult to view as the other. 

And I never want to go through the pain of seeing him in such a state ever again. 

I never want him to be in such a state, ever again.

"How often do you have that nightmare?" I ask, slowly and softly swiping my thumb subconsciously across his tear stained cheek.

He doesn't reply, but only stares straight across from where he lays.

"You don't have to answer if you don't want too," I tell him.

If he is uncomfortable with telling me, I am not going to force anything out of him. I barely deserve the boy as is, let alone prying him for information.

"Once in a while," he says and I sigh in relief.

"How long is once in a while?" 

"I don't know, like every other night. Sometimes twice in a row," he mutters and my face freezes.

"Niall," I sigh, this time not in relief, but sadness.

"It's okay, I just have to get myself back and working, and realize you're okay," he says.

I don't know how to reply, because I have never experienced anything as traumatizing as that nightmare seemed. But my eyes start to droop again and find myself fading back asleep as he continues to rub my back and I wrap my arms securely onto him, never wanting to let go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.9K 1K 77
I love the boys to bits and I also love wattpad and so I've started to write this. I hope anyone who reads this enjoys it. :)
6K 111 42
A fan fiction about One Direction. Love story about flaws, selflessness, trust, loyalty, heartbreaks and more.
491K 7.4K 46
BOOK 1: She was a twenty one year old, trying to live her dream of managing a café. He was a member of the world famous boy band who didn't believe l...
33.3K 697 66
Izzy is just a normal, 17 year old, teenage girl, who dreams of the day she will meet the one and only Niall Horan, and when she does, her whole life...