Trump Card

By Karishma357

This is a book two continuing of Alone And Pregnant. This book is based on Veronica Johnson and her being kid... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Sneak Peak of 11
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Sneak Peek of 13
Chapter 13
Sneek Peek of 14
Chapter 14
Sneek Peak of 15
Chapter 15
Sneek Peak Of 16
Chapter 16
Sneek Peak Of 17
Chapter 17
Sneak Peek of 18
Chapter 18-(The Next Victim Crossover)
Sneak Peek of 19
Chapter 19
Sneak Peek of 20
Chapter 20
Sneak Peek of 21
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
COVID-19 - IMPORTANT MUST READ
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Sneak Peek of 27
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Crossover Details
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Sneak Peek of 47
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Sneak Peek Of 53
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Sneak Peek of 55
Chapter 55
Sneak Peek of 56
Chapter 56
A/N do read :) The Truth
Sneak Peek Of 57
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
A/N
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Merry Christmas
Chapter 72
Sneak Peek Of 73
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Final Chapter
IG Account// New
Its Finally Here!!!!!

Chapter 30

112 9 0
By Karishma357

"I hope you remember who you are...Ivy." She said and we both turn around at the same time.

"And I hope you remember who I am and where you stand in front of me. I really don't mind showing you. Let's hope it doesn't reach that point, it won't be nice." I said with a threatening tone as she look at me furious while I smile.

******
Aria's POV...

The next day after the club night I woke up with slight headache. Ouch!

"Here, take this." Chelsea said handing me a glass of water and pills.

"Uh...thanks?" I said taking it.

"I know you probably would have an nasty headache after last night. I did." She said and laugh as I drank the water down the pills.

"Well I guess it's training?" I ask and she nodded.

******
Present Time....

"Tell me. Why did you kill your husband?" Michael ask slamming his hand on the desk. I was in the interrogation room.

I have been quiet and still couldn't believe what happened.

"Aria Carter Johnson! Why did you killed your husband?" He ask again. He then sighed and turn around. It's when I spoke.

"I didn't." I said

"Who did?" He ask.

"Irene did." I said.

"Aria. Irene's dead." He said.

"It's what the world think. But I know I'm not crazy. I saw her with a mask on and she pulled the trigger." I said.

"The person under the mask as you said. It doesn't have to be Irene." He said.

"You're right. It could be Lesley, the person under the mask is the murderer." I said looking at him with falling from my eyes.

"Do you have any proof or clues of it?" He ask and I look at him.

"Yes." I said smiling.

*******
Seven Years Ago...
Scott's POV....

After visiting Veronica and Selena I came back home. I took a bath change into a sweat pants and a plain t-shirt with the letters 'SJ' on it. Which stands for Scott Johnson. I had it personally made. I was sipping my wine when my phone rang. I almost choke on the wine when I saw it was Ivy.

Me:"Hey!"

Ivy:"Hey Scott. You busy?"

Me:"No, not really. Why? You okay?"

Ivy:"Yeah I'm fine. I was just wondering since we didn't get to talk much today, maybe you wanna go for an late night coffee? Too catch up."

Me:"Sure. I'd love to."

Ivy:"I'm at Crystal's Cafe."

Me:"Be there in five."

Ivy:"Cool. See you."

After hanging up, I quickly went, neaten my hair, sprayed my so call good luck perfume, grabbed my keys and now I'm off.

******
After arriving we ordered two coffees and two donuts. We were walking around until we came across a fountain area with benches around it. We sat down on the one closest to the fountain.

"So...how was your first day at the job?" Not knowing what to ask.

"It was good actually. Everyone's been pretty welcoming." She said with a smile looking at me.

"That's good." I said.

"Uhm...Scott." She said.

"Yeah?" I respond.

"Last time we had an coffee. We are..." She started but stop.

"Oh. We...at the lake?" I ask and she nodded.

"I honestly thought it was going to be the last time I'd see you." I said.

"I told you. It wouldn't be the last time. Destiny made us meet." She said.

"Yeah. I guess." I said looking at my donut. It looks delicious. Silly me!

"So. Do you wanna like...maybe try?" She ask and I look up at her.

"Try? Like...dating?" I ask hoping it's a yes! Please let it be yes!

"Uhm...yeah?" She said. She seems shy.

"Really! I mean...that sounds good." I said nodding with a smile and she laughed.

"So...what are we?" She ask.

"What do you want us to be?" I ask.

"For now. Let's try and then we'll see." She said.

"Sure." I said. Unexpectedly she then lean up and kissed me. After she pull away I still wasn't sure what happened...

"Uhm...sor.." I then cut her off by pressing my lips on hers which she returned.

******
After a while later, I drop her home.

"See you tomorrow." She said kissing my cheeks and then leaving.

"Bye." I said.

"Never say bye." She said.

"Why not?" I ask.

"It means we won't see each other again. It means everything will be forgotten and break into tiny pieces." She said staring at the floor in anger.

"Uhm...are you okay?" I ask.

"Oh sorry. Yeah, never use the word bye unless you mean you won't return or see that person again." She said.

"Alright. Well see you tomorrow." I said and she smile. After she left I then drove off.

******
Ivy's POV...

"Bye." He said.

"Never say bye." I said.

"Why not?" He ask.

"It means we won't see each other again. It means everything will be forgotten and break into tiny pieces." I said staring at the floor in anger.

Flashback...

Our hugs. Our kisses. Our vows.

***
"Our baby!" I said and he kiss my stomach.

***
"Bye." He said. I held my stomach in pain while I was bleeding to death.

End Of Flashback....

"Uhm...are you okay?" Scott ask.

"Oh sorry. Yeah, never use the word bye unless you mean you won't return or see that person again." I said.

"Alright. Well see you tomorrow." He said and I force a smile. After I left he then drove off. I stood at my door and turn back around.

"Scott. One day you'll understand everything. You may start hating the people close to you." I said before going in.

******
Aria's POV....

After training we were all sitting on the benches chilling. There were table and seats in the yard so everyone sat in a group, with friends. Me, Brandon, Chelsea and Shawn were sitting at one table drinking a bottle of water. Sugar drinks aren't allowed and neither is alcohol.

"So, you guys enjoying it so far?" Shawn ask.

"I'm missing my chillers latte and alcohol." I said and they laughed.

"Oops. Don't worry. Just a year." Brandon said.

"Maybe for you." I said.

"You're staying for the two years?" Chelsea ask.

"I am. He's not." I said.

"Don't worry. You would be seeing me around a lot often." He said.

"Bran..." I said elbowing him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share❤

Click the star and leave your comments below....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Return By D.K Robert

Mystery / Thriller

2.1K 73 81
This is the final book of series after Alone And Pregnant and Trump Card. This is based on Veronica Johnson taking the lead character once again with...
262K 4.7K 70
ONGOING {Book one in the 'Dark' Mafia Series.} "Kill me," She rasped, her voice hoarse. It was confusing, she wanted this, she wanted me didn't she...
1M 31.9K 80
Being alone? Check. Being afraid? Check. Being abused? Check times 3. Honestly, my life wasn't this bad before, not until I ended in foster care... S...
180K 2.9K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...